Chapter 32

PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END AND COMMENT ! IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!!!

His words were melting my heart. It was so hard to believe that we could be a family again but the proof was right in front of me.

"I want you and Layla to move at my house." I heared Neymar saying as i prepared the breakfast.

"Uhm...isn't Bruna there?"

"No,the house we stay in is rented i didn't want to bring her in my actual home." He explained and a small smile appeared on my face.

After we ate our breakfast Ney had to leave to meet his lawyer so i woke Layla up and decided to go for a walk since it was Saturday.

As i knew Neymar he would want us immediately to move in with him so i have to pack things later on.

Since the moment we stepped out the hotel i noticed a guy with shades and a hat on moving around suspiciously.
He didn't seem to even bother to look at us so i just waved it away.

Layla and I were into a deep conversation about her friends from school when for some reasons i turned around and noticed the man behind us again. 'Is he following us?' I said to myself and picked Layla up.

I didn't realize how much she grew up until right now...damn.

This man was scaring the living shit out of me so i decided to walk quicker.

There was no way i would stay in this park with my daughter right now.We walked out on the street and called a taxi back to the hotel.

Neymar's POV

Good news were that my lawyer said the divorce was possible to be made but i will have to pay Bruna a lot of money.

I entered the house and it was very silent. I moved aound a bit and heared the sound of heels coming down the stairs.

"Where the hell have you been last night?" I heared Bruna shouting.

I was so not in the mood to fight with her.

"It's none of your business!" I answered calm.

"Are you cheating on me?"she shouted again.

I swear this girl only has two volumes,loud and very loud.

"Yes i am cheating on you and i want a divorce right now. We are going tomorrow to sign it and we are going to end this hell!" I snapped.

She looked surprised and she got pale instantly. "Ney baby no. Don't do this,please, i beg you. I promise i will be the best wife since now on,just don't do this. " she begged and literally hung on me.

"Bruna,i don't love you. Now i would like you to leave."

"What? So you're throwing me and your son out on the streets?" She shouted again and started hitting me.

I grabbed her hands still and said calm "My son is staying here,you are leaving!"

She didn't even try to fight back.
"Who is she? Do i know her? Is she that bitch that left you?"

"No,you don't know her." I answered casually and she just turned around and went upstairs.

After two hours she came back downstairs with two bags and left without even saying a word.

In this time i texted Maryse to get ready i wanted her with me.
I was ready to leave when i got a message from Maryse.

"Can you please bring your son with you?"

'Oh great girl,i called the nanny for nothing!' I said to myself and turned around and got him ready.

Caio was half asleep so i put him in his carseat and drove to Maryse's hotel.

After i put all her bags in my car we got in.
Layla immediately gave her little brother a kiss and Maryse just watched them.
I couldn't read on her face what she was thinking....

After hours of unpacking and lacking again and then unpacking and putting things in place we were finally done and both Maryse and i were exhausted so we just threw ourselves on the couch.

It was silent and we were about to fakl asleep but Caio started whining. I got up and hold him in my arms trying to calm him down.

"Can i hold him?" I heared Maryse saying behind me and i just nodded.

She sat down and out him on her lap rocking him slowly. He stopped crying and looked confused at her.
She on the other side was studying each of his features. "He looks a lot like you...just like Layla." She spoke slowly.
Her words made me smile and it let me speachless that she is able to accept the child of another woman.
She hold him into her arms for a while until he fell asleep and put him into his crib.

"I can't believe you are doing this!" I said.

"Doing what?" She asked confused.

" you accept him like he is your own...no woman would do that"

"Ney,he is your son. I will love everything and anything you create." She said and kissed my lips.

=====

Hola Peeps.

So i don't know if i should end the story soon or add more drama.
I feel like starting another story too.
Please tell me if i should end it soon r not and what kind of story should i write next ❤💙