Chapter 27

Everything was ruined.....i felt my own world crashing over me.
"Tell me what happened..." I heard someone say as i got disturbed from my thoughts. I backed up and sat on the couch,Dani seating in front of me.

It was hard to tell him anything,not that i had a problem telling him,but telling the whole story again.
I know it was going to wake so many memories up....
I took one big breath to chill down.

[ YOU CAN SKIP THE FOLLOWING PART IF U WANT,IT'S A SUMMARY OF THE STORY]

"It all started a year ago when he decided to visit Layla in NYC as i was still living there.I was a bit mad at him due to his lack of presence in her life but somehow acceoted to move with him to Barcelona.I found out there,the reason he wasn't visiting her that much and i got very angry and took my daughter back to NYC.He then set a complaint against me and got full custody of Layla. I couldn't see her for a while because i had to work ,but one day i decided to drop eveeything and rook the first flight to Barcelona...things went well,we would constantly say that he loves me,that he would never leave me...we went on vacation... Everything seemed so perfect, until one day when Bruna appeared in our lives again. One day i wasn't feeling well and i went to do some blood tests,two days later a blood test came in the mail and Neymar saw it. Neymar thought it was mine and that i was pregnant but it was actually Bruna's. At that time he convinced me that it was fake and she just wants to tear us apart but a few days later Bruna came to his house and he admitted that they had some kind of thing going on. I couldn't live like that...knowing that there was another woman in his life,so i left....." I spoke ,not daring to look up.

"So you just left them...not telling anyone.what avout your family,do they think you're dead?" He asked still shocked.

"No,they know that i am alive but don't know where i am." I whispered.

"I can't believe you would actually abandon your daughter . I never thought you were like that" as i heard those words i got angry and i was feeling something that i never felt before.

"If you are here to criticize me please leave me alone. I couldn't take my daughter away from him! He would tell even the secret services to search for us. I know she would be safe with him...." I felt all my power leave me...i felt weak so i sat down.

"I'm sorry...i didn't mean to..." He said not finishing his sentence.

"How is he doing?" I asked immediately regretting

"He got married to Bruna...they are having a baby boy and Layla is a big girl now ..."
My heart shattered and as i looked at him he had an encouraging smile on his face.

"You need to come with me to Barcelona so you can see Layla!"
"They will recognize me!"
"Nobody recognized you for a year ,it will be fine. Just come with me please!" He still had an apologetic look on his face and i knew he was sorry for the state that i was in.
"Okay....I'm coming with you."