Addicted To Your Love (Teache...

By overthemoon16

Angie's life has been a struggle from the beginning. Her parents married young and were forced to survive on... More

Addicted To Your Love (Teacher/Student Relationship)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Authors Note Sequel Idea

Chapter 10

11.4K 300 16
By overthemoon16

Angie POV

I hadn't had the chance to talk to Jacob all day. My mom and I had been running errands together for our grandpa. I didn't mind but I missed him. I tried texting him but I didn't want to bother him since he had Teacher stuff to do. With all the busyness I forgot I had to work as I rushed there forgetting my phone at home.

My shift had went by surprisingly fast which I was beyond grateful for. I finally made it home and sunk onto my bed. It had been a long day and sleep was the only thing on my mind. I checked my phone looking through all my messages from Jacob. He was so concerned and sweet about me. I loved how much of a sweet talker he was. It'd only been a day since we committed to each other and all of this made me crazy. I wanted to be with him all the time. 

My thoughts were cut off when my phone rang. It was Lany

"Hey Lany"

"Hey bester you want to go to the mall Sunday"

"Yea sure I have to tell you something also but ill tell you in person"

"otay the suspense is killing me but i gotta go love you"

"haha alright love you too"

I hung up and was about to put my phone away when it rang again. It was him. My boyfriend. Things were all so crazy and overwhelming but in a good way.

"Hey" I said sweetly

"hello" He said seductively.

"how about you get you sexy beautiful ass over here and I take you out all day tomorrow?" he asked me. There was no way I was passing that up.

"Ill be over there in 10"

I hung up before he could say anything else. I put on some black short shorts and a red tanktop with no bra. Tonight no games were to be played. I wanted him.

I left a note for my parents saying that I would be back tomorrow night. They trusted me not to do anything stupid.

I hopped in my car and drove to his house. His gate keeper let me in I drove up the road and parked my car. I walked up to the door and didnt even have to knock. He opened the door and hanked me in. He had on no shirt just some boxer briefs. I pecked his lips and he groaned. I leaned away as he looked at me eyes full of lust and need. I kissed him again missing the taste.

"I missed you so much today" I spoke against his lips. He let out a breathy "me too" and continued to kiss over my neck and jawline.

I walked away from him grasp leaving him in a whimper. Walking into the living room to set my bag down. He followed me in closely.

"Where's Clavin" I questioned look around. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder. I gasped and laughed

"Im horny as hell and your asking about my son" he carried me to his room effortlessly and put me on his bed.

"I was just wondering before we did anything"I said obviously.

"He's at my bestfriends house for the weekend okay". He got on top of me, put his arms on both sides of my head to support his weight. Both of my legs instantly wrapped around his waist.

"You are so beautiful" I blushed and grabbed his face and kissing him hard. He kissed me back and shoved his tasteful tongue in my mouth. My hands were roaming all over his chest. He moaned.

"I love when you do that" I flipped us over so I was on top. His hands went to my back pushing my body onto him. My lips kissed there way to his ear and down his neck lightly.

"Jacob" I moaned and he lifted up my shirt and took it off. His hands went straight to me breast as I continued my work on his neck. I was so hot for him, I couldnt control myself.

I bent down and kissed  to his chest then went lower just above his cock. I had never done this before but my mouth watered at the thought of his shaft in my mouth.

"Angie.... Angie" He said moaning and panting. I was kissing his abs and made it back to his lips. He took off the rest of my clothes and I took off his boxers

"Are you sure?" he whispered looking my in my ear., I suddenly stopped and my anxiety rose. Was I for sure about this?

"Hey. We don't have to do this if you're not ready? I never want you to feel like you have to do anything with me okay?" He spoke softly, brushing my hair away from my face.

"I don't deserve you" I spoke to him, kissing his lips softly as he grabbed our clothes off the foot of the bed.

"It's you I don't deserve. Now kiss me" he said after we had fully dressed and my hands were through his hair. We laid there and cuddled for the first time and my heart nearly leaped every time I felt him move under me. He help me so tight that I felt safe and loved. He lightly stroked my back as we drifted off to sleep.

I woke with a big smile on my face, just thinking about last night. He was so perfect and sweet to me last night; that I needed to do something for him.

I heard the shower running so I decided to go cook breakfast.

I put on his button up shirt that i found and went downstairs. I looked into his refrigerator and decided to cook bacon eggs and pancakes. I was making the eggs when I feel hands come around my waist. He started to kiss my neck and also grinding on me. I could feel him getting hard. I turned around and looked at him.

"I can't cook with you doing that" I giggled about to give into his temptation. I bit my lip as I looked into his eyes. So blue, like oceans.

He had on blue jeans and a Abercrombie shirt on. He looked mouth watering. I bit my bottom lip and he turned us around and lifted me up on the counter. He trailed his tongue at the bottom of my lip. I granted him access, he started unbutton his shirt. He kissed his way to my ear.

"You look so sexy in my shirt" He says and starts to suck on my earlope. It took everything in me to pushed him away and get off the counter and went to flip the pancake. He looked at me confused and angry.

"I'd rather eat you for breakfast" He said with a voice full of lust and he grabbed my waist.

"We just started dating and I already want to rip your clothes off" I said while walking up to him. I pinned my body against his. My eyes and his full of lust and love for eachother.
It was no short of a miracle that the food hadn't burned. Every time I'd built up enough strength to push him away to finish cooking the more he'd grab onto me.

I finished cooking our breakfast. We went to the living room and started eating.

"So how are we going to do this relationship" I asked him. He looked up at me knowing clearly what I was implying. Both of us were putting our lives at risk for this. We both knew the consequences of getting caught. But the thrill of the chase was hard to pass up. I'd always been a boring girl. Following the rules and sticking to myself; but Jacob brought danger and adventure to my life. Not to mention amazing orgasms plus we really cared for me. Everything he made me feel was addictive to the touch. And all I wanted was more.

"Well obviously we cant be open about it. I don't want to risk someone possibly hurting you. I'd never forgive myself. So we keep this to ourselves and play it safe. I must say though, the danger of this makes me kind of hard" he said with a big smirk. I smiled to thinking about all the secret places we could meet up. He was so fucking sexy when he smirks

"As much as i would love to take you right on my desk. I dont think it would be save" He said touching my bare thigh. I tensed up as he moved his hand higher and higher. I slapped his hand and he laughed and winked.

"Eat your food Mr. Romeo" I spoke seductively neither of us breaking contact. My breath kicked up when his thumbs started pressing into my thigh in a circular motion.

"I was about to" he growled and I couldn't keep the moan from escaping. Fuck this man was killing me. My phone rang from my duffle bag that was still down here. I inwardly cursed and reached for it. Seeing my moms name flash I immediately answered and gave Jacob an apologetic smile. He kissed my lips before I spoke to my mom.
"I'm not done with you" He said before eating his food again.

We finished eating I went to go get into the shower. I was washing my hair when I felt eyes on me. The shower was glass and it was foggy. I whiped the glass and saw Jacob with his pants to the ground and his hand on his hard erection.

I bit my lip in disbelieve. Our eyes met as he could see my breast press into the class door. As soon as it touched the cold it got instantly hard which made me moan. Fuck that felt good. I could feel my warm liquid roll down my thigh.
"You see what you do to me" he said huskily grilling his shaft. I bit my lip in hunger. He looked so good, I heard him groan as I watched him get off just by watching me in the shower. I was hot and bothered and he wasn't helping me. When I was done he left and I began to get dress. I was wearing my black skinny jeans my off the shoulder white shirt that said Love in black letters and my black converse. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a loose bun.

I walked out of the bathroom, He was sitting on his bed and he looked at me up and down.

"Like what you see" I said boldy.

"Nah, I've seen better" he said jokingly. I looked at him with my mouth open shocked. I thought he was going to flirt with me.

"I suggest you close your mouth before I close it for you baby" he grinned.

I put a smirk on my face and walked up to him swaying my hips. His eyes turned black with lust I got on my knees. My eyes never leaving his. I unbuckled his pants and slid down his sipper. His eyes got big in suprise, I went up to his jaw line and kissed his neck all the way up to his ear. I felt his hard member on my stomach. He moaned .

"Vous avez juste foire M. Romeo (You just messes up Mr. Romeo)" I said in a whisper. I got up and walked out of the room without looking back.

I was about to leave when a hand grabbed my arm and slammed me against the wall.

"Ooh I love it when your rough" I told him laughing.

"I love it when you play hard to get" He said smiling. I loved the games we played.

Jacob's POV

We had finished eating and she was in the shower. I walked into my room amd opened the bathroom door slightly. She looked so sexy her body is to die for. I leaned on the counter bitting my lip just thinking of all the dirty things I could do to her. I didn't want to rush things with her last night but after seeing her glorious body, I was weak in the knees. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever been with. I wanted to show her that so badly. Show her that I was weak for her.

I started getting instantly hard when I saw her body fully. She was wet and rubbing her body so slowly. My cold shower this morning definitely didn't work. Just looking at her rub her body mad me even more horny. I wanted to grab her pin her on my bed and pound her so hard.

I closed my eyes and started thinking about her sucking me. My hand would have to do justice for now. I thought of her luscious tongue all over me. Our eyes met and I felt myself jerk forward. Her boobs pressed against the glass and I moaned. I wanted my mouth all over them; sucking and biting her. She was killing me every time she bit her lip.
Man i wanted her soooo baldly. I dont know how long i'll be able to hold this in.

-------------------------------------------------------

Vote

fan

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 832 35
Katherine Kingston is a High school senior. Her life is perfect. She has everything that every girl can dream of; a straight A student, a handsome bo...
14.3K 524 20
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...
217 10 10
"using your phone right in front of me huh" mr J. boomed as he smirked. i giggle nervously while he just gave me a disapproving look and turned aroun...
80 1 7
A young teacher slowly falls for his somewhat attractive, smart, funny student, while she is falling in love with him. Will their relationship work o...