Addicted To Your Love (Teache...

By overthemoon16

Angie's life has been a struggle from the beginning. Her parents married young and were forced to survive on... More

Addicted To Your Love (Teacher/Student Relationship)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Authors Note Sequel Idea

Chapter 8

11.5K 326 22
By overthemoon16

Angie's POV

2 weeks has past and nothing had proceeded with Jacob and I. It was completely frustrating at this point. We constantly flirted and subtly touched all the time. Lany has taken me shopping to get some more clothes. It was time for me to believe that I was as beautiful as Jacob told me everyday. My jeans were tighter showing over my legs and ass, which I knew started driving Jacob crazy. I'd get up in the middle of class on purpose just to see him squirm. I loved the way I made him feel. I wanted him more and more every day. I dont want to be just friends, I want more.We had been spending a lot of time together at the diner and at his house. Calvin had taken a reel like to me and wanted a play date. He was just the sweetest kid and there was no way I'd say no. Especially when I could hang out with Jacob more alone. It was always fine for him to come to the diner but I was always nervous someone from school would come in and see us.

His house was had been passed down from his grandparents. A 2 story modern built home that took my breathe away. When you walk in theres a big chandelier and the steps separate and meet at the top. A huge black and white kitchen, in the dining room theres a long table that can fit like 15 people. A big pool in the backyard with a slide. He had a game room with a 90' inch screen tv to play his Xbox and PlayStation on. We had playfully argued for 10 minutes on the fact that I could beat him in any game. He was so cute when he got all defensive and come closer to me. The living room had a L shaped brown leather couch. As we continued the tour of his house; he edged me to see his room but I politely declined knowing where his lustful thought were going. As I tried to walk away he grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall. I gasped immediately putting my hands against his strong chest. My heart began to beat erratically as I felt his breath on my lips. His hands rested on my waist bringing out body together. His eyes graced my face slowly and his hand went to my neck. Every fiber on my skin rose as he went from my neck to my lips brushing it with his thumb slightly. I shivered I'm under his touch and moaned lightly.

"You Are So Beautiful" He whispered to me looking through my eyes. I sighed in defeat looking away from him. "No I'm not" I whisper.  Feeling my insecurities rise inside. Jacob was too good for me, and this house proofed that.
"Angie! Your name literally means Angelic. You are the splitting example of perfection. And I will show you everyday how beautiful you are. I promise you that." He spoke to me leaning closer as our lips lightly brushed. As he spoke those beautiful words, I believed him. I wanted nothing more than to share my first kiss with Jacob

"ANN COME TO MY ROOM!!" Calvin yelled for me. I felt my heart sink into my chest. Just one FUCKING KISS! My walls were yearning for his touch. My underwear had been wrecking havoc because of him. I'd come to the conclusion that I was a very dirty minded person. But it was Jacobs fault.

"FUCK" Jacob cursed to me laying his in the crook of my neck. His body was still pressed against me and I had the urge to want more. My arms engulfed him and I grinded against him more. I heard him groan and grab me tighter but I was quick to get out.

"Coming!" I yelled back to Calvin. Looking back at a very flustered Jacob. He looked to be in a mental state. He leaned against the wall with his head sunk low. Our eyes met and I bit my lip looking at him and the bulge in his pants. He watched me intensively licking my lips. I wanted nothing more than to taste every bit of him. I felt my body need too. He did the same; looking over my body hungrily. Our sexual tension only built after that. It's like our bodies yearned for each other more and more.

Everyday with Jacob was like heaven after that day. We still flirt with each other and mess around but we never kiss.

Life was just much better with him in my life. I finally was able to afford my car. Its a used Camry 2008 its black. I love it its just right for me.

I had sat in my car all throughout lunch today avoiding Jacob all together. I couldn't think straight when I was with him. The feeling of just ripping his clothes off were messing with my head. I couldn't think of anything else. It was like I was sex crazy but I'm a virgin. After mustering up enough courage and skipping PE.
I was walking to his classroom a little nervous to talk about it with him. My body began to heat up just thinking about being near him. I walked in and he wasn't there so I sat in the front row and waited for him.

I decided to read a book so I didnt look eager to see him.

"Ang is that you. Im in the storage room, come here" I looked around confused at first but did as he said.

I went to the back of the class into the storage room. He looked at me and smiled my knees went weak. How could a man look so sexy holding a book.

"Close the door" I turned around to close the door and when I turned back around I felt spark rushing through my body. His hands cupping my face as his lips sucked on my lower lip. I was instantly in bliss running my hands over his chest and to his hair. I moaned as I felt his tongue graze my lower lip.

He grabbed my waste and brought me closer to him. It felt so good to kiss him finally.

He started moving his lips in sync to mine. He licked the bottom of my lip to ask for entrance I didnt give it to him. His hands trailed down my waist he grabbed my ass and squeezed it. I let out a breathy moan while his tongue entered my mouth. He tasted perfectly, like strawberries and mint. It was addicting, something came over me. He had me pinned to the door, I lifted up his dress shirt put my finger tips under his shirt to feel his model like abs. I heard him groan as his hands were still on my ass, his left and went to my thigh and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and immediately felt his rather hard cock against my walls. Our moans filled the room as I slightly grind against him feeling my juices soak my panties. We parted our lips and I brought my tongue over his neck. Tasting him all over.
"Fuck" he groaned. I unwrapped my legs from around him, but he didn't let me go.

He smashed his body to mine harder pining me to the wall, he had his hands on either side of my head and looked into my eyes. His eyes filled with lust.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to taste those lips" He said with a low sexy voice. The pools in my panties were only getting worse. I needed release this ache inside of me.

"Then why did you wait so long" I questioned.

"I was waiting for the right time I guess" He smiled seductively. He let me go slightly but held his grip.  I heard Heathers voice enter the classroom loudly.

"Mr. Romeo?" She said innocently. I pushed Jacob away in a panic.

"Sshhh" I told only nodded as I turned my body away from him and focused on Heather. My entire body was still tingling from feeling his mouth all over my neck.

"Hello" she said again.

Jacob grabbed my waste pulling me towards his groin. I moaned as I felt his rock hard cock against my ass. I couldn't keep my thoughts straight.

"Stop it!" I moaned but that only edged him on more. Who was I kidding, if he stopped I was going to kill him.

"Fuck!" He whispered as I bent over more to feel him.

"I need some help with something Mr. Romeo" she said flirtatiously. The danger I felt of doing this while someone was in the other room was only thrilling me more.

Jacob started kissing the back of my neck, I tilted my head to the side for him and ran my hands through his hair. My walls were clenching and I knew I was close. It killed me that I had to be so quiet at a time I wanted to scream.

"You have no idea how hard you make me.......Say my name" he whispered in my ear.

"Jacob" I moan a little to loud.

"What was that" Heather said her voice getting closer. "Hey Heather come on he's not here lets go" one of her blonde bimbos called out to her. As Heather left Jacob only became more aggressive and I needed more. He bent me over more and my hands went to the door for support. His cock against me left me weak.

"Fuck Angie!" He trembled under me as I felt him jerk toward. The right amount of force made me come right in my panties. I rested my body against him as he wrapped his arms around my waist. My head leaned against his chest. We both caught our breaths. That had been the best thing I had ever felt. And all I wanted was more.

I got out of his grasp and left the storage room. I cant believe I just did all that. That did not just happen, but I'm so glad it did.

Jacob's POV

When I heard Heathers annoying voice I didnt even care. The way she was bent over in front of me and hearing her say my name.

She was so sexy and delicious. The way she felt against me had me panting and begging.

She walked out in disbelief, both of us still panting. I heard her sweet voice laughing and looked at her sweet face. I looked down at my gray slacks and saw a wet spot. I comed all over my pants. Of fuck!

The bell rang right on que. I ran to my desk and sat down. I'm going to have to sit the whole period. Luckily its the last one of the day.

I looked at Angie and she had a smirk on her face. She took her phone out and started typing. My phone buzzed and I looked towards her.

Angie: Next time I'll have you moaning my name :-*

I chuckled and looked at her. I love it when shes acts bold.

Jacob: We'll see about that :-*

She was going to be the death of me, and she knew that.

Angie's POV

"Bonne cours du soir sortez vous livres fançais afin que nous puissions commencer la leçon (Good evening class take out your french books so we can begin the lesson). He told everyone.

We had 20 minutes left of the class. I hadn't paid much attention to his lecture. My thoughts kept swimming back to the storage room. His hands all over me. My phone vibrated startling me.

Jacob: Ask to go to the bathroom I want you NOW.

I smiled at him. I got up and walked to his desk.

"Can I go to the bathroom" I asked shyly.

"Sure, go without the pass schools over soon anyway" he smiled and I walked out.

I was walking down the hallway when I felt hands go over my mouth and an arm around my waist. I knew who it was by his touch. He pulled me to the janitors closet and locked the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little sexual in this chapter not to much tho.

So i hope you like it tell me what you think as well.

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.7K 39
(y/n) have a boyfriend and live her best life on Highschool. All show perfect until a new English teacher comes on school and so many changes. / / / ...
124K 4.7K 26
He's sexy, charming, flirty ...and has notoriously bad taste in women. With most of his one nighters being comic disasters, Evan Daniels has been hap...
212K 6K 59
Elize Jacobs is in a tough situation, inheriting millions, losing her mom and falling in love with her teacher who is a woman. Of course it has to be...
353 76 7
A former soldier returning home only to find struggles in adjusting to civilian life and dealing with the post-trauma. He meets a beautiful teacher w...