Addicted To Your Love (Teache...

By overthemoon16

Angie's life has been a struggle from the beginning. Her parents married young and were forced to survive on... More

Addicted To Your Love (Teacher/Student Relationship)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Authors Note Sequel Idea

Chapter 5

13.8K 320 84
By overthemoon16

Angie's POV

I had mixed emotions going through my head right now. Joy; that I finally got to see him and those butterflies fluttered inside me again. Lust; because this godlike man was staring at me like a piece of meat waiting to be devoured. Lastly fear; that I would say or do something stupid to rid him of me forever.

I was so nervous he was so close to me I was barely breathing. If I lean in more I could touch his beautiful soft lips. That thought alone made me weak in the knees. I stepped back from him gaining control of my body again.

He was looking at my face like he was drawing a picture in his mind to save. It only grew more intense by the second. I knew he was undressing me with his mind which made me so wet down there.

"How about you take a picture it'll last longer" I said with a bold smile. Where did that come from? That was definitely not me. Its his fault he makes me feel like I'm another person. He makes me feel confident.

"Good idea" He says and rips out his IPhone and takes a quick picture. Thank God I still had smile on my face.

He looked at it and smiled.

"C'est magnifique mais je pérère vous voir en personne (Its gorgeous but I'd rather see you in person)." He said boldy.

"Que voulez-vous que je fasse pour cette période (What do you me to do for this class)" I said brushing it off. I was fluent in French, I had taken courses online for the summer. He looked appalled as we continued our staring contest. Each minute making the room tense.

I'm not going to fall for his little sex manipulation. He may be extremely hot but he's probably playing me anyways.

"uuhhh..." he said with a confused and disappointed look then erased it quickly with a smile. I wasn't playing his little game anymore or whatever he was trying to do.

"You can help me with this right here" he said with a sexy smirk and pointed to his dick.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, looking at him with so much anger and rage, I cant believe this dude is he nuts! I grabbed my stuff and proceeded to the door when I felt him grab me waist. I froze and he turned me around still holding on to my waist. I wasn't going to deny how much I loved this position, with his hands on me drove me crazy but I kept poseur.

"I am so sorry really I am I was just joking but I promise I'll never to it again. Please forgive me! It was stupid and immature" He looked at me pleasingly hoping I would except his apology. His hands still resting on my waist and grabbed me tighter in anticipation for my answer

"Its okay just never do that again I'm really sensitive" I confessed.

He sighed in relief "Good to know. Tell me about yourself I like to to know my students" he said with a smile happy to know that I forgave him. Ignoring the way he said student.

Him and I both knew we had certainly passed a simple teacher student quota. I walked out of his grip and sat on the closest chair.

"What do you want to know" I said sadly

"How about we play the question game" He offered enthusiastically as he grabbed his rolling chair and sat in front of me. Once he scooted closer our legs slightly touched and I instantly wanted more.

"Sure" said nervously.

"Favorite T.v. show?" he asked intrigued by my lips.

"PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!!!!" I shrieked I love that show I cant wait for the new season to come on. Stupid A.

He chuckled. "You like that show?" he asked.

"No, I love that show" I spoke excitedly

"I've seen the commercials the girls on there are pretty hot" He said leaning back in his chair searching me with his eyes

"Hmm whats your favorite show" I spoke rather quickly wanting to crawl in a ball and die. I could never look like those girl. I tried to hide the jealousy  and insecurity in my voice but didn't do very well.

"Haha, is someone a little jelly?" He cocked at me with that sexy smirk. Fuck!

"No" I said way to quickly "just answer my question" I admit I was a LITTLE jealous; just a little.

"Don't be, you're sexier and urm I'll have to say The Office they crack me up" he laughed probably thinking of the show. He was so cute when he laughed, I felt my heart skip just of the sound.

"Strictly teacher student Mr. Romeo" I said firmly trying to convince my heart to shut up.

"Sorry i was just telling you the truth" He said with all seriousness.

"How old are you" he questioned. I knew this would come up sooner or later.

"17 you?"

"22" He said and my jaw dropped. He was so young to be a teacher. He must of worked his ass off to get here. That's so admirable, which made him even more attractive. Brains and body. Fuck! I'm losing my shit.

"when's your birthday" I questioned.

" October 18 you?

"SHUT UP!!! MY BIRTHDAY IS OCTOBER 17" I said excited. Why was I excited I have no idea.

"Really that's weird but cool at the same time" he said laughing at my out burst

"Yea really weird" I said nervously laughing.

We continued playing and so far he new almost everything about me, and I knew everything about him. And it felt so great to finally know him on a personal level. All of this felt normal and natural. I'm usually a nervous wreck around buys but with Mr. Romeo it all felt neutral.

He knew that I had a evil sister but loving parents. I didn't tell him were I lived or how I lived. Its embarrassing. When Heather was my friend back in freshman year she blew it all in my face and told the whole school. Everyone made fun of me for months for being less fortunate.

He told me about his old life. How he used to be a fuck boy until he had his son. I was kind of hurt by the many women he slept. I wanted him only for myself. He also talked about his family, his mom Daisy and dad Cole split up when he was 10. He has no siblings, he moved in with his dad after the divorce. He doesn't talk to his mom much which is sad. I told him he should call her you only get one mom in the end, he said he would though. On the other hand he said he would introduce me to his son, which I was really excited for. I loved children and the thought of him being all daddy like turned me on. Fuck! You can tell the way he talks about him he loves being a father and I cant wait to meet Calvin. He also told me about his witch of a ex-girlfriend Melissa. How could she just leave her own child that's just low.

"This was nice" I said looking at my hands seemingly being the most intriguing things in the world.

"What was?" He asked looking for my eyes, leaning closer so the his elbows rested it. He was so close and our legs slightly brushed against each other for longer this time. I held my whimper in and looked into his eyes. Big mistake.

"Talking to you, it was nice" I said looking into his beautiful eyes. He looked at me and gave me a warm smile that made my heart melt.

"It was nice" He said looking over my face slowly. He made me so hot and bothered just by the look in his eyes.

I was sure to say that Mr. Romeo was just my friend. And nothing more, knowing that I wanted more.  I would have to just hold my feeling down. The class was over and I was sitting in the back of the class waiting for the other students.

Mr. Romeo kept stealing glances at me. He took out his phone and was typing something

My pocket vibrated I took my phone out and read the text. It was from him and yes I gave him my number he practically begged for it. But really didn't need to, I would give him anything if he asked.

Jacob: I'm bored :-(

I laughed and looked back at him he was typing again. My phone vibrated, I read the text.

Jacob: You have the most beautiful smile I have ever seen and those dimples drive me insane :-*

I blushed and text him back

Angie: Thank you! But shouldn't you be teaching us Mr. Romeo. Your a bad teacher lol  

:-*

I decided to be bold and put a kiss back to him you could see on his face he was happy. He's so weird. I just wanted to kiss those fucking lips so bad. I kept telling myself if I just got a taste maybe I wouldn't be going crazy for him.

Jacob: SCORE I gotta kiss I love making you blush. I bet I can make you blush again!

Angie: How Mr. Romeo??

I was going to try my hardest not to blush but lately that has been felling like rocket science. I bit my lip in anticipation.

Jacob: hmm I love when you bite your lip

I was so red I looked like someone replaced my cheeks with tomatoes. I burst into fits of laughter everyone looked at me like I was weird.

Jacob: Told you I could now the next goal is to have you moaning my name ;)

Angie: BYE JACOB!

He was such a flirt. And i like it knowing I shouldn't.

He put his phone away, looked at me with a smile and started the class. I felt like I was talking to one of my friends.

Of course everyone started throwing question that I already knew except....

"Hey Mr. R are you single" one of the sluts in the first row asked. He took a quick glance at me without anyone noticing.

Wouldn't you like to know" He said jokingly looking at me again. Was that directed towards me?

For the rest of the class everyone introduced themselves and the class was over. The bell rang and everyone rushed out of the class.

I took my sweet time and grabbed my things and was about to head towards the door.

"I'll be texting you tonight Miss. Smith just to make sure your doing the homework for my class."

I was about to say ok but I thought over what he said.

"We don't have homework for your class" I said back confused.

"Have a good evening Miss. Smith" He said smiling as he went to the back of his class.

I walked away confused. I met up with Noelany and she gave me a ride home. I told her everything that happened with me and Jacob she was thrilled.

"Ok ok first name bases. You guys are moving faster then I thought"

"Then I'll make sure we take it slow.... as slow as possible. I don't know about this Lany. I can't help but be scared at what might happen." I said while looking out the window. I hope we aren't moving to fast. I don't feel that way but I'm definitely going to slow it down. I mean we've only known each other for day.

"You'll be fine, you've got to experience it sometime" Lany said. She was right I cant fight this, its impossible.

"Just be his friend for now. And if you grow closer its a win for you. He can't be your best friend though. Cause I'll cut a boy" She said and we both laughed.

Lany dropped me off home we said our goodbyes and I got out the car. Walked into my house to find it empty thank God now I can concentrate on my homework before I go to work.

I work at a diner called Sally's Good Cooking its 2 blocks away from my house. Its a great place good food and awesome company. I've been working there since I was 15 I love my job, I started working their early because the owner Sally is a family friend.

I actually been saving up for a down payment on a car. One more check and I'm home free. I could have had it earlier but I was giving my parents half of every check.

They always try to give me the money back but I volunteer. I love helping my family, we stick up for each other. "We may be less fortunate but we have each other and that is something money cant bye" I could hear my dad saying over and over again in my head. 

It was 4:15 so I decided to get in to the shower first get dressed in my uniform then do my homework.

It was 6:00 after I was done with everything I headed go to the diner.

When I walked in I admired the old school look it had. The white and blue tile floors, the smooth white cubicle chairs and on every table their was a picture of an old diner and the history behind it. The bar was the same but the small spinning chairs were blue. I loved the smell of the place it always smelled like blueberry pie.

I was welcomed with a big hug by my good friend Chelsea, shes Sally's daughter shes been working here since she could walk.

"Hey girly, ya hungry yar foods in the microwave in mommas office" she said with her southern accent and a warm smile.

Chelsea had red hair and freckles all over her face but she was still pretty, and tall she was on the thick side but in a good way. She was a senior like me but she was home schooled so she could still work in the diner.

"Yea I'm starved thanks." They had already knew of my family situation and always welcomed us with open arms when we needed them.

"Anythang for ya. Ya skates are in da office to" she said while rolling away to help a costumer.

I walked into Sally's office but she wasn't there. She must be working in the kitchen or something. I grabbed my plate that had mashed potatoes, steak and mixed vegetables. I shoved the delicious food in my mouth and put on my skates. After I ate I looked myself in the mirror to see how I looked.

I put my hair in a tight ponytail I had on a old school short sleeve yellow dress that came down to my knees and a blue apron on that had my name written in cursive. Sally got it made for me. It had to pockets in the front to hole my pens and order slips.

I was about to open the door when Sally opened it for me.

"Hey sugar foot, you ready to work we're quite busy this evening so put on your best smile so you can get tips" she smiled and winked at me.

Sally looked just like Chelsea I mean like twins the only thing different was that Sally had some gray hairs coming in her roots. But it made her look better. She was taller too.

"Yes ma'am I'll get to work" I smiled at her and she smiled back.

Wow she wasn't lying it was a busy night and I was tired so far I got 113$ in tips so I wasn't complaining. It was 8:00 my shifts over at 9:30.

I was working the counter/bar and Chelsea was working the tables.

"Can you get dat table ova there I gotta tinkle" she asked with a pleading smile.

I laughed "sure go ahead"

I rolled up to them not even looking up at who it was.

I grabbed my order tabs and but on the best smile I could muster I was so tired.

"Good evening welcome to Sally's Good Cook...." I stopped talking and looked up.

I can't believe he's here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cant believe this chapter took me 3 hours to write im shocked and exhausted

So I hope you liked it

Jacob and his flirting 

Angie and her smile 

wondering when they will get together

Who is that at the diner????

Read to find out

Vote

COMMENT

FAN

help me help you help you help me lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
272K 7K 37
Everybody knowsthe cliche where the bad boy/Mr. Popular falls in love with the geek. But does it also work the other way around? Meet Angie. She is t...
217 10 10
"using your phone right in front of me huh" mr J. boomed as he smirked. i giggle nervously while he just gave me a disapproving look and turned aroun...
436K 12.6K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...