I'm A Mess // M. G.

By Radha143always

COMPLETED AND EDITED. Being stuck in another country, he comes to your rescue but not before something trag... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not an update!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an update !
Chapter 10
Book Covers
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Credits !
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Please Read This
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Read!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Important Notice!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Not An Update!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not An Update!!
Chapter 34
Not An Update!!!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
ATTENTION! VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Book 2!!!
Hello
20k whoop!!
40k Whoop!
Hey guys!
Would You Like This ?
!!If you read Unrequited Love read this!!
New book!!
60k my gosh!

Chapter 4

2.1K 51 8
By Radha143always

"Heya sugar !" Martin greeted me as I sat down after dumping my hiking bag in the backseat.

"Heya honey !" I sarcastically say, putting in my seatbelt.

"I missed you babe !!" He pouts and leans over and kisses my cheek.

"Missed you too Marty. " I turn away blushing.

"Don't call me that. " He says with gritted teeth like a little kid, starting the car.

"I'll call you what you want. " I smiled sarcastically at him.

He huffed as a reply.

"I didn't know you can drive. " I say.

"Well, uhmm, not legally but I can drive. I'm perfectly capable of it. " he said while taking a turn.

"I need the directions, love. " He says while pointing to the gps.

I take it and type in the address of the place. I place it where he can see it so he can follow the directions.

"Turn right in 100m. " the manly voice of the gps said.

"What did you do to my girl !!!" He said as his eyes widened at the manly voice.

"Well, I don't like females. I prefer to listen to males. So, I changed the settings. " I explained.

"Now, please, explain to me why you don't have your license..." I went on.

"Well, even though I'm old enough, I guess I just don't have the time and I'm always getting driven around to get to this place and that place and I'm constantly on my planes flying to different cities and countries. " he explains.

"Hmm, I get it now. " I nodded.

We drove past the beach and the sky was slowly getting brighter as the sun had started to rise. Very few cars were actually on the road.

We went on a winding road and we were going higher and higher. Martijn is driving some Jeep, I'm not sure which one it is, I'm not good with cars, I know the famous ones though, just the names.

"This so beautiful! " I checked the gps and we were 400m above sea-level.

"Just like you. " Martin says and looks over to me and puts a hand on my knee.

"That's one of the cheesiest lines ever. " I shake my head.

"Good enough for you though ?" He cocks and eyebrow.

"Hmm, I think you're gonna have to try a little harder over there Martijn Garritsen. " I smile.

"I'll do whatever it takes Ms. Van Hijt. "

He switched some music on and John Mayer starts to play. I start to bob my head and sing along quietly to the lyrics.

"Do you like this kind of music ?" He asks, his eyes still looking ahead at the road.

"Yes, I grew up listening to this. " I look out the window.

"Rose, why don't you have much of a Dutch accent ??" He asks very curiously.

"Well, I never spoke Dutch actually. I did try learning but I'm really horrible. " my voice laced with embarrassment.

There was a few moments of silence before he spoke again.

"So... you live in Netherlands, you are Dutch, you grew up there yet you never bothered to learn the language ?" He says, probably ready to laugh.

"Precisely. " I replied and he laughed a little.
"Stop laughing Martijn!" I cross my arms.

"But, listen to it though. Think about it. " He said in between laughing.

I let him tease me about it, I sat there being happy that the hiking trail isn't that easy, it's strenuous and I don't know if he'll manage. Whether I'm suffering or not up there, I'll do whatever it takes to get up there.

"Martijn ?"

"Ja ?" He replies in Dutch.

"Did you bring a hiking bag ?" I asked.

"Ja. "

I looked at my left arm expecting to see my Fitbit Charge band but it wasn't there. I remembered that I put it in my hiking bag, I've just got to put it on when we get there.

Half and hour later and we're at the hiking trail. I get out of the vehicle and open the back door to get my bag.

I open one of the small zips and get my band out. I have trouble putting it on so Martin grabs it from me and pulls my wrist towards him so that he can clip it for me.

"Thank you. "

"You're welcome. " He muttered.

I look him up and down, he's got a black hiking bag, black jacket and shirt, black shorts and of course he has some Nikes on. His Nikes however, were blue.

The sky is a yellow color, it's getting bright, we need to start moving so that it isn't too hot when we're hiking.

"You ready ?" I ask him as I put on my bag and make sure that everything is secure.

"Yeah, I guess. " He shrugs.

I hang my sunglasses on my shirt and walk forwards the trail. We've parked in some dusty sand, the road here was unpaved and rough.

Martin locks the SUV and walks after me.

"Let's do this!" He shouts.

"Sshh Martin, you don't wanna wake up all the animals. " I shush him.

"Wait what ? There's animals here ? no fucking way. You're joking. " He shakes his head.

"I'm dead serious. There's animals. " I start walking.

We start in some type of forest and then we head out into the open on the side of the mountain.

The trail starts off wide but got narrow towards the middle.

"Do you have any fears when you're hiking ? " He asks trying to make conversation.

"Uhm, I hate rocky paths because I don't feel safe, I'm not a fan of insects or spiders. I can handle snakes. Another one of course would be to fall. " I answer honestly.

"I like this, it's like we're alone and I'm away from my busy life and all the work and fans. Don't get my wrong, I love my fans, without them i wouldn't be here at all but I do need my alone time and privacy. " He replied.

"I understand. Oh-oh" my eyes widen a what's in front of me.

"What is it ?" He asks.

He walks till he stops where I'm stood and he goes silent.

"Is this bad ?" He asks.

"Is this bad ? Is this bad ?! Yes it's bad! First of all, it's rocky. It's also steep and slippery because it has moss. " I explain.

"What do we do ? I offer to go first so that I can help you. " He offered.

"I would let you go first but you don't have any experience and you could get hurt. "I reply.

"You can hold onto me, if I slip then you can pull me back! Oh, and also, don't you have a rope or something ? " He asks.

"Yeah I do. We can tie the rope around the heaviest persons waist and let the lightest find the safest way down. " I say.

"Alright. I'm definitely heavier, you can judge that just by size so come on, tie it. "

I kneel down and and took my bag off of my shoulders. I searched in my bag to find my rope and took it out. I unwrapped it and looked at the length.

I motion for Martin to come stand in front of me and he obliged. I wrapped the rope around his waist, probably just above his v-line.

"You know, if I had to picture you on your knees for me, it would've been because you would be sucking me off, not tying a rope around me. " He snickered.

"Remind me, why did I agree to bring you here ?" I asked.

"You love me. " He teases.

"No I don't. "

"Yeah you do. "

"No. " I stand up as I'm done tying the rope around his waist.

I grab the other end and wrap part of it around my wrist. I slip my bag on and I make my way towards the edge.

"Don't die on me. " He says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
525K 30.1K 33
❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πŽπ‘π’π„π“ π’π“πŽπππ„πƒ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐓 ❞ -@keikaminari - date: 02/28/2021 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ‘πˆππ‚π„π’' ππ‘πˆπ†π€πƒπ„ β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ...
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
445K 7.6K 77
Emilia and Charles, two best friends in their early childhood. They go everywhere together, do everything with each other. So when Emi has to move al...