Unexpected Love Karma x reader

By XxSushiRollxX

You have powers and that's why you werent allowed to go to school. You finaly get the chance to, but you were... More

Chapter One
A/N
Introduction
Shes a what?!
The Teasing Begins!
(A/n) This is not a new chapter (edited)
Love?
Date part 1
Date part 2
School Trip!
Let's play baseball!
Mr.Teacher
Sleep over
A/N
Assassination: Swimming part 1
Assassination: Swimming part 2
Exams
A/n
Exams (2)
Sad and sorrow
Assembly!
Trip Begins... Now!
About Author-san :3
Special Chapter: Genderbend
Kill Sensei!
Ms. Loli
A/n
Ms. Loli
A/N
Hitman?
A/n: Next book
A/n
Betrayal
Thanksgiving Special!
A/n
Christmas Special! Part 1
A/n
Christmas Special! Part 2
A/n
New years stuff
Okuda-San?
Genderbend: 3
Uncontrollable
Blacked out
Valentine's Day Special~
Valentine's Day Special Part 2
Death is upon you
Visits
Good night
Update
Welcome Back!
A/n
Bye~ {Author's Note}
New Book is Out~
ANNOUNCEMENT
Exams
A/N

Genderbend 2

3K 94 76
By XxSushiRollxX

I'm doing this for @Yander3RedQueen Well, Here you go xD

As you guys strolled around the amusement park hand and hand, you noticed you were now taller then Karma. You giggled to yourself and Karma looked up at you with curiosity.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing."

"Your creepy. Seriously, why are you laughing?"

"Your shorter than me now so I thought I should enjoy the moment."

"Creeper."

"How am I a creeper?!"

"Anyways, where should we go first?" Karma asked looking at the map.

"How about Full Throttle?" you suggested. Yup you guys were in Six Flags. Cause why not? You guys waited in line for about 30 minutes and finally got into your seats, but you were a little nervous. You couldn't chicken out since you are the guy. You waited in anticipation and the countdown went on. 

3

2

1

And the roller coaster went at full speed and before you knew it, it came to the loop.

"Why did I suggest this!?" you yelled loud enough for Karma to hear.

"You tell me! I'm actually enjoying this thing!" Karma laughed.

"Your crazy!" you shouted. You guys entered a tunnel like cave, and right after you guys went over the loop. The wind was blowing through your hair and you could feel your face getting pushed back. You looked at Karma to see how he was doing and of course, he was laughing. The ride finally finished and you got off with no hesitation.

"That was fast." you said sighing.

"Not as fast as Koro-sensei though." she stated. "By the way, I need to use the bathroom. Lead me there." you did as she said and you guys arrived at the bathroom. Karma was about to go in the men's restroom and you grabbed her hand. 

"Waaaaaaait. Your a  girl remember!"

"Oh yeah. Can you come with me?"

"Eh?! Why? I'm gonna get in trouble!"

"Just do it." before you could protest, she dragged you inside the bathroom. Once you set foot, a girl looked at you with a shocked face. She was about to scream until you ran and covered her mouth.

"You say anything about this and I'll rape you." You said in a serious tone. She observed your for awhile and you could feel her smile underneath your hand. 

"I wouldn't mind if you did though." you couldn't get a hold of what she said and took your hand of her mouth.

"Sorry what'd you say?"

"N-nothing. Anyways I won't say anything." she quickly ran out of the restroom with her bag. You turned back to Karma who was holding in his laugh.

"Hurry up and go!" you yelled blushing.

"Gomen! Gomen! It's just..." Karma didn't finish his sentence and burst with laughter.

" 'You say anything about this and I'll rape you.' " Karma quoted and started laughing again.

"W-what!? I've always wanted to try saying that!" you protested. "Just pee already!"

"Hai~" she stepped into the stalls and locked it. A few seconds later she came out and washed her hands. You guys stepped out of the restrooms, making sure no on would see you.

Time Skip~

You guys finished eating and playing games. So you guys went to Hurricane Harbor! Karma changed into his bathing suit and you were in yours. 

"I never imagined you would be wearing my bathing suit."

"Same to you." All the teenagers were looking at you guys blushing. 

"They're the perfect couple!" the girls said squealing. 

"She's so hot!" the guys muttered. You gave them death stares and a chill went down their spines. They looked away from you and walked away. The girls saw this and their mouths were wide open.

"He's scary..." one girl said.

"But, he hot. And cool!" another said. All the girls started agreeing with her and apparently you guys were now known in the whole entire Six Flags for being 'the hottest couple.' You sighed and tried to enjoy the rest of your day with Karma. And when you did, it was finally time to go home.

Time Skip~

You guys put down your stuff and sat on the couch exhausted. "Karma what are we gonna do about this?" you said pointing to your body. 

He thought for awhile and snapped his fingers. "We could ask Okuda to help." he suggested.

 "Good idea." Karma called Okuda and barely just on the first ring, she answered immediately.

"Hello?!" she said in excitement.

 "Hi Okuda. Me and (y/n)  need your help with something." Karma said with his feminine voice.

"Eto. Who are you?" Okuda asked with curiosity.

"Oh. Gomen. It's Karma. Me and (y/n) switched genders so we need your help to change us back." Karma stated.

"I see. Then, I'll meet you guys tomorrow at (random cafe) at 3:00." and with that she hung up. Karma looked at you right after Okuda hung up.

"W-what do you want?" you said blushing.

"So, how was your day being a guy~" Karma asked teasingly.

"It was actually pretty fun!" You gave him an angelic smile and he blushed. You continued to say about how you liked about being a guy and how you hated being a girl. 

"Another thing I-" you got cut off and saw Karma's finger pressed up against your lips. You looked at him and tilted your head to the side.He removed his finger and looked at you.

"Don't say that (y/n), if you weren't a girl, do you think you would still date me?" Karma said in a serious tone. You looked down and frowned. 

"No." you muttered. Karma smiled at you and pulled you into a hug. You looked at the clock while Karma was stroking your head. It was still pretty early, but it was a long and tiring day so you decided you wanted to sleep now.

"So...you wanna sleep now?" you asked Karma.

"Sure." 

Next day~

It was 3 and you guys waited for Okuda to arrive. She came after 5 minutes of waiting and bowed.

"I'm sorry for being late!" she apologized.  

"It's okay just stop bowing." you said calming her down. She took a seat across from you and Karma and held out a pink substance in a tube. She handed it to you guys and without hesitation, you guys took it. 

"I'm not sure this is going to help you guys, but try it. I did some research on it, so I hope it will help." she stated. You and Karma stared at each other for a moment and at the same time, you guys took it. Karma's body was back to normal in no time. While yours, still the same.

"Eto. Okuda-chan. My body isn't changing." you said with a poker face. 

"That's fine." she smiled.

"Huh?" you tilted your head in confusion and so did Karma.

"Um. Okuda I need my girl friend back to normal. If she's gonna stay like this forever, It's gonna be weird." Karma said. You nodded in agreement.

"It's fine. You don't need her anyways." she got up from her seat and grabbed Karma's arm holding it to her chest. Karma looked at her with serious eyes, a little annoyed at her gestures. You were getting pissed and slammed your hands on the table. 

"Get your hands of him!" you shouted.

"Ew. Why is a guy fighting over Karma who is also a guy. Are you gay or something?" she smirked.

"Yeah I am. Got a problem with it?" you said with cold eyes. She felt a chill go up her spine and regained her composure. 

"Nope. But I'm still gonna keep him."  she snapped back.

"Wow are you chickening out or something? If you want Karma to actually like you, turn me back to normal and fight me for real." you cracked your knuckles and smirked. She gave off a sigh and handed you the correct substance this time. You drank the whole bottle and threw it at her. You also grabbed Karma away from her and headed out for the door. You turned around and smirked. "Thanks for your co-operation." 

A/N: Well this was weird I guess. I don't even know what even goes in my mind anymore. Whatever :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
3.6K 66 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
327K 10.2K 18
Once upon a time there you used to be top of your class both in popularity and academics. Key words here are "used to be". Now you have found yoursel...
146K 3.3K 16
(Y/N) gets transferred into the E-Class due to her drop of grades. She hardly ever talks to people in the E-Class, she prefers being alone One faithf...