Déjà Vu (Neymar)

De neymarfantasy

It's déjà vu, a feeling like you have experienced it before. Olivia only has eyes for Marc Bartra but then th... Mai multe

Chapter 1: The hike
Chapter 2: Mr. Lupo
Chapter 3: Crush
Chapter 4: Getting closer to him
Chapter 5: Waterfall
Chapter 6: 2 years ago
Chapter 7: A night to 'remember'
Chapter 8: Red Bull
Chapter 9: One night
Chapter 10: Instagram
Chapter 11: Only vodka or gin
Chapter 12: Cravings
Chapter 13: Hangover
Chapter 14: First date
Chapter 15: Reunion
Chapter 16: Revelation
Chapter 17: Wasted
Chapter 18: I like it rough
Chapter 19: Yacht adventures
Chapter 20: Photography methods
Chapter 21: Jealousy
Chapter 22: Ice cream
Chapter 23: Twisted images
Chapter 24: 3 little words
Chapter 25: What would you do...
Chapter 26: Hidden feelings
Chapter 27: Another night to remember
Chapter 28: Moving on
Chapter 29: Andalusia
Chapter 30: Dirty little secrets
Chapter 31: Blackmail
Chapter 32: Lose Control
Chapter 33: Kids these days
Chapter 34: Desire
Chapter 35: Raw
Chapter 36: The morning after
Chapter 37: Love is a lie
Chapter 38: It's over
Chapter 39: Forgive me
Chapter 40: Letting go
Chapter 41: Friend
Chapter 42: Butterfly effect
Chapter 43: Marc
Chapter 44: Opposites
Chapter 45: My favorite ice cream flavor
Chapter 46: It's O-N
Chapter 47: The City of Love
Chapter 48: Make love to me
Chapter 49: Falling
Chapter 50: Jealousy
Chapter 51: Kiss me and don't stop
Chapter 52: Protection
Chapter 53: Oops oh my!
Chapter 54: Guilty conscience
Chapter 55: Olive
Chapter 56: Confessions of a loveaholic
Chapter 57: 6 months
Chapter 58: Thunder and drool
Chapter 59: Hot mess
Chapter 61: Turn of events
Chapter 62: Lies never last long
Chapter 63: Break down
Chapter 64: Shattered hearts
Chapter 65: Closure
Chapter 66: Regret
Chapter 67: Without her
Chapter 68: Porra
Chapter 69: Wet dreams
Chapter 70: Mad about you
Chapter 71: Neylive

Chapter 60: Shots, shots, shots!

4.3K 116 21
De neymarfantasy

After talking with Luca, I went to the bathroom to check my back. I saw two bruises form on my shoulder and my lower back. I sighed and brushed my teeth.

After my bathroom routine, I decided to call Alberto to ask him about any possible vacancies in the photography world here in Barcelona since he had a lot of connections. He gave me a few e-mails from advertising companies and advised me to send spontaneous applications since the job market in Spain wasn't particularly peachy at the moment. I checked my phone and remembered that Neymar had asked me to meet him today evening to have our 'talk'. I wondered if he was at training right now since it was 3 pm.

I finished sending my applications and went downstairs to spend some quality time with my mom, who was watching one of her favorite serials. It was 6 pm before I knew it since I had fallen asleep on the couch while watching TV with her. I found her in the kitchen, she was preparing dinner for us. I checked my phone and saw no calls or messages from Neymar. I wondered if he had forgotten about it. I decided to text him.

"Hey Neymar, are we still going to meet up today?"

I waited for his reply and did my nails meanwhile. I had become a little girly after my internship at Vogue magazine. They were a fashion magazine after all and it had altered my sense of fashion a bit. I finished polishing my nails and toes in a rose gold color and let them dry. My phone finally vibrated an hour later.

"Hey, I'm sorry but we will have to postpone it. I'm busy today"

This was so unlike him but I shrugged and let it be.

[ 3 days later ]

I was getting ready to meet Alberto. He had asked me to come over and since I had nothing to do today morning, I decided to visit him at Camp Nou. It was a beautiful spring day in Barcelona. I put my earbuds in and took the bus to Camp Nou. I reminisced about the first time I had set foot on Camp Nou and how nervous I had been. It seemed like yesterday. I smiled to myself and walked inside Camp Nou. I saw the boys training but I wasn't in the mood to bump into anyone so I headed straight to the photographer's room.

"Good morning!" I said cheerfully.

"Olivia!" Alberto said and gave a big hug.

"I'm so happy to see you again," I said.

"I've missed you around here! How have you been?" he asked.

After some small talk, he invited me to El Clásico.

"That's so sweet of you Alberto! I can feel that it'll be an intense game, so I'll definitely come!"

"I'm glad. You can keep some company on the sidelines," he smiled.

"You want me to be on the sidelines with you?"

"Of course Olivia," he chuckled.

I felt excited to be able to watch it from the sidelines because coming on a first-row seat was nothing compared to this! We chatted some more about tomorrow's match, which was taking place at Camp Nou, so it was very convenient for me.

We said our goodbyes after an hour and I walked out of the photographer's room. I felt excited about tomorrow because it had been ages since I had been to a football match. I walked through the corridors of Camp Nou when I spotted Marc entering through the tunnel. He saw me and smiled and I smiled back.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," I replied.

"It's been a long time"

"Yeah, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm alright and you?"

"I'm good, congratulations are in order I believe"

"Oh, thank you!" he said and rubbed the back of his head, looking a little embarrassed.

"I'm happy for you two"

"Thanks, Olive"

I wanted to ask him about Melissa but I decided not to since it was none of my business.

"Well, see you tomorrow. I have to go now"

"Tomorrow?" he asked, confused.

"Alberto invited me to the match"

"You'll bring us extra luck then," he said with a smile.

"You guys will win for sure"

He smiled a warm smile and looked me in the eyes.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I need to get a few things off my chest"

I felt sort of confused because I didn't know what he wanted to talk about. His face looked serious so I guessed it was something important.

"What is it about?"

"This isn't the place to talk Olive"

"The day after the match maybe?" I suggested.

"That would be great, here is my number. Let me know at what time and where?"

"Yeah, sure"

"Thanks"

We said bye to each other and went our separate ways. I walked out of Camp Nou and spotted a white Audi R8. It was Neymar's car but he wasn't in the car or anywhere near it. I wondered what had happened to him. I hadn't heard from him for quite some days now, which seemed strange.

Maybe he finally got over me?

Whatever it was, I guessed I would see him tomorrow.

[ Next day ]

I was on the sidelines with Alberto. He was setting up his camera while I watched the boys warm up. I hoped that we would win of course since Barca was playing on their home ground. I quickly went to the bathroom because the match was about to start in 10 minutes. I washed my hands after emptying my bladder and walked out of the bathroom. I spotted some of the Barca players near the tunnel, one of them was Neymar. He saw me a minute later and walked up to me. I felt a little nervous.

"Olivia," he said with a serious look.

"Hey," I said, awkwardly.

"You came"

"Alberto invited me"

"Oh, nice"

"Good luck"

"Thanks"

"I'll go now"

"Wait"

"Why?"

"Come," he said.

I followed him with a confused look. He told me to wait outside the locker room and went inside. He came out a minute later and handed me his jersey with a small smirk.

"You thought I forgot, didn't you?"

"I forgot about it myself"

He gave me an unconvinced look. I pulled the jersey over my head and said, "Here, done! I'll be watching from the sidelines, good luck again!"

"I need more than good luck"

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

He pointed to his cheek. I shook my head with a smile and moved closer to him to kiss him.

"Stand in line!" we heard a producer yell.

They were about to start broadcasting the match. Neymar gave me an apologetic look and went to stand in line in front of a cute little girl. The girl smiled at him and he said something to her which made her chuckle. They looked adorable! I smiled to myself and took the other exit to the field.

Real Madrid was a strong and fierce opponent and it seemed like Barca was a little out of their game. Messi created many chances for the team but no one was able to put the ball where it needed to be. It went right, left, and over but it never went in. The first half ended 0-0 and the disappointment was visible on the Blaugrana's faces. Real Madrid was the stronger team during the first half.

Alberto showed me the shots he had taken and we talked a little bit about the match.

"Neymar's jersey," Alberto suddenly said.

"Yes, I had to wear it"

"Had to?"

"I owed him a favor"

"He likes you a lot doesn't he?"

"Why do you say that?"

"Because he showed interest in my job the past months and I think I understand why now," he chuckled.

"He showed interest?" I frowned.

"Yes, he joined me a few times in the photographer's room to keep me company and to see how we edit and all"

"Oh..." I said because I was surprised to hear that.

"He is a kind boy," Alberto said while he got his camera ready for part 2.

The second half was really intense. A lot of fouls were committed and many yellow cards were shown. Neymar tried to score twice but it was either blocked or the ball went the wrong way. He seemed frustrated about it and while everyone was recovering from the almost-goal Neymar had made, Suarez sneaked his way through the defenders and made the perfect goal. Camp Nou went crazy and the boys were so happy that they jumped him. I was so happy myself that my eyes started to get teary out of joy. It had been the first time that a match had such an emotional impact on me.

The joy was short-lived however because Real Madrid fought back viciously. Barca's defense wasn't at the top of their game, which made it easy for Ramos to pass the ball to Modric. He kicked the ball swiftly to Cristiano, who kicked the ball right into the left corner of the goal, and Bravos was unable to reach it. The Madrista's in the stadium cheered and yelled while the Barca team had a lost look on their faces. Lucho seemed furious and yelled instructions at Alba and Alves. The game continued and the time ticked on.

15 more minutes were left and it seemed like Real Madrid was going to make another goal since they had more ball possession and created more chances to score. Benzema tried to put the ball in the net but Bravos blocked the ball just in time and it went over the goal. Jordi was soon replaced by Marc.

7 minutes were left by now and the tension rose in the stadium. The blaugranas cheered for their team as hard as they could to encourage the team one last time. It seemed to work because Messi created 2 amazing chances but Neymar and Suarez failed to put the ball right in the net. The minutes were ticking on and soon only 4 more minutes were left. Real Madrid tried to block Messi as much as possible, which lead to Ramos flooring Messi. It earned Barca a free-kick. Neymar took the free kick but the ball deflected and landed in front of Mathieu's foot. He swooped the ball right into the net within a second before anyone could react. Casillas was taken by surprise but it didn't matter anymore. 2-1 for Barca! Camp Nou went crazy, the players went crazy with them! It was a beautiful sight. I even saw Alberto cheer which was very rare. The game had to go on since 1 more minute was left. The Madrista's knew that this was the end for them. Once the whistle was blown it was clear that there was only El Clásico winner and it was FC Barcelona!

The guys disappeared into the tunnel after celebrating with the fans for a bit. The fans were soon leaving too so I said goodbye to Alberto and decided to head back home. I was on my way out when someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around and looked into the beautiful hazel-green eyes of a female.

"Hello," she said in a sweet voice.

"Uhm, hello?" I said, confused.

"You are Olive right?" she asked.

Wait, how the hell did she know my name?

"Uh, yes and you are?"

"Neymar's sister Rafaella," she smiled and pulled me into a tight hug.

I was too surprised to even answer so I just let her hug me.

"Nice to finally meet you," she said.

"Nice to meet you too," I said and looked at her face.

I noticed the similar features that she and Neymar shared. She was gorgeous! I guessed the 'hot' gene ran in their family.

"I flew over this morning from London"

"To support your brother?"

She nodded and glanced at my jersey with an amused expression.

"He gave it to me"

"Of course he did! Neymar has told me so much about you!" she said.

"Only good things I hope," I joked.

"Always," she chuckled.

"Come on," she then said.

"Where to?"

"To celebrate with the guys!" she squealed and pulled me along with her.

We were soon in the underground parking of Camp Nou. The whole Barca team seemed to be there. Some were getting in their cars, while others were chatting with their partners, family members, etc.

"Juninho!" Rafaella suddenly yelled and ran into the arms of her brother who had just gotten out of the elevator.

He smiled brightly and hugged her tight. Rafa said something and Neymar's gaze shifted toward me. Then they walked over to me.

"Congratulations!" I said.

"Thanks," he said with a bright smile.

"You brought us luck after all," he said.

"You guys did all the hard work, it had nothing to do with me"

"I'm sure baby bro missed the goal because he was distracted by you," Rafa smirked.

We both looked at her in surprise as she burst out laughing.

"Are you guys always this tensed? Chill guys and lighten up!" she yelled.

Neymar looked at me with an apologetic look.

"Where is the party taking place?" Rafa asked, interrupting our moment.

"A local club here," Neymar said.

"Well, what are we waiting for then?"

"You coming too?" he asked me.

"Duh!" Rafa chuckled and pulled me with her to Neymar's car.

I honestly didn't want to go with them. It would be awkward and I wasn't in the party mood either.

"Get in!" Rafa said and shoved me into the backseat of the car.

"Where is Luca?" Neymar asked.

"Luca?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yes, didn't you see him?"

"Luca is here?"

"I invited him to the game, I thought you knew?"

"I didn't know"

"I'll go find him so we can go together," he said and got out of the car.

"Who is Luca?" Rafa asked.

"My friend"

"And a friend of Ney too?" she asked.

"Apparently," I shrugged.

Rafa questioned me about what I was doing at the moment and such when Neymar and Luca arrived.

"Olivia!" he yelled and got in the car too.

"Luca, you are sneaky!"

"I didn't know you would be here"

"And I didn't know that you would be here" I frowned.

"It's my fault, I should have told you guys," Neymar said.

"It doesn't matter now. We are all reunited so let's go party!" Rafa squealed.

Neymar started the car and drove off into the night.

We arrived in front of a nightclub half an hour later. Everyone got out of the car and Neymar made sure the car was locked.

"So are you going to wear that all night? Not that I mind," Neymar suddenly said when Rafa and Luca were walking ahead of us.

"Huh?" I said, confused.

"The jersey," he smirked.

"Oh!" I exclaimed and took it off.

He chuckled and put it in the car.

"I'm glad you came," he said softly.

We entered the nightclub together and it seemed like it had been reserved especially for the team and their families and friends.

"Drinks?" Rafa asked.

"Vodka Red Bull for me," Neymar said.

"Get me an Estrella Damm," Luca said.

"You Olive?" she asked.

"Ice tea"

"Ice tea?" she frowned.

"I don't want to get wasted"

"You won't get wasted by having one drink with us," she chuckled.

Neymar had an amused look on his face.

"I'll go order," Rafa said and headed to the bar.

"So Luca, did you enjoy the match?" Neymar asked, breaking the slightly awkward silence.

"Yes, it was so intense! And thank you for the amazing seat!"

"My pleasure," Neymar smiled.

"Drinks are here!" Rafa yelled, struggling to balance all the drinks in both her hands.

Luca took the beer bottle from her hand and Neymar grabbed his vodka Red Bull.

"Where is my ice tea?" I asked since the other 2 glasses looked like cocktails.

"Here," she said and handed me a cocktail glass.

"This doesn't look like ice tea," I frowned.

"It's Sangria de Cava and you must try it," she said and took a sip of her drink.

By judging the expression on her face, it seemed to taste good. I felt tempted to try it.

"Come on, celebrate with us!" she whined.

I took a sip and let the delicious taste please my senses.

"And?" she asked, excited.

"Amazing!"

She grinned and gave me a wink.

"I'll go say hello to the other guys, I haven't seen them in ages!" Rafa said and disappeared into the crowd.

"I'll go and find Gil and Jo," Neymar said.

Luca and I nodded and watched him walk away.

"So you seem close with Neymar again," Luca immediately said.

"Not really"

"You were wearing his jersey," he smirked.

"I had to, it was a favor," I sighed.

"Favor huh?" he winked.

"Luca, it's not like you think"

I told him what had happened so far.

"So you guys didn't talk for like 5 days?" he asked and took a gulp from his beer.

I shook my head.

"And now you believe he has moved on?" he asked.

"Yes and I'm happy for him if he did"

"Are you sure?" he frowned.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" I said and rolled my eyes.

He shrugged and took another gulp from his beer.

"Hey bro, nice to see you again!" Dani suddenly said, appearing out of nowhere, and gave a bro hug to Luca.

"Congrats, the game was amazing!" Luca said.

"Thanks," Dani smirked and gave me a wink.

"Hey Dani," I said.

"Been a long time Ms. Olive! I heard you traveled the world?"

I nodded with a smile.

"Well, we are glad to have you around again! Can I steal your friend? We are playing pool and need 1 more person"

"Yeah sure, have fun guys!" I said.

I walked around the club a bit and spotted Thais and Marc. They were holding hands and talking to some people I didn't know. They were an odd couple but they looked cute together. I smiled and finished my cocktail. Since I was bored, I took a seat on one of the bar stools.

"Would you like to order something Miss?" the bartender asked.

"No, thanks maybe later"

He nodded and continued with his work. I suddenly felt a pair of arms sneak around my waist and almost shrieked out loud.

"Olive, what are you doing here all alone?" Rafa asked.

I smiled awkwardly and didn't answer.

"Come on, join me and my girls!" she said and pointed to 2 blonde girls who waved our way.

"Sure"

"But first I need to order! Bartender guy!" she yelled.

"Yes, Miss?"

"8 shots of Cherry Bombs please!"

The bartender nodded and started to make it.

"8?" I asked.

"You are doing shots with us!" she smirked.

"I'd rather not, alcohol and I am a bad combination," I groaned.

"It's alright, we'll get you home girl!" she chuckled.

"Miss, your order is ready," the bartender said and handed us a platter with 8 shots.

Rafa shoved the platter into my hands and gestured for me to follow her. We joined her girlfriends at a booth.

"This is Olive," she said.

"Hey!" the girls said in unison.

"These are Thayse and Júlia and now shots!" Rafa squealed.

The girls took each a shot and looked at me.

"She doesn't want to get drunk," Rafa explained.

"Oh come on girl!" Júlia said.

Their pleading eyes were hard to ignore so I sighed and took one glass into my hands.

"1, 2, 3! Go!" Rafa yelled.

We poured the shot down our throats. It tasted amazing though, like cherries. We ended up drinking the other shot too. I didn't feel that tipsy though which surprised me. Rafa ordered some stronger drinks but I hardly touched mine. Within half an hour those 3 girls were tipsy but we had fun chatting about everything and nothing.

"Look at those 2 hotties over there!" Rafa suddenly squealed.

I saw two tanned-skinned handsome guys near the bar.

"This is going to be fun!" she smirked with a mischievous look.

She walked over to the guys and talked with them.

Then she came back to our table and yelled, "Body shots!"

I stared at her in disbelief as she pulled us all to the bar. She climbed up the bar and laid down on it.

"Is she serious?" I gasped.

"Rafa is the ultimate party girl and body shots are her favorite, especially when hot guys are involved," Júlia smirked.

The two guys looked excited, I mean which guy wouldn't be? The bartender seemed to know exactly what to do like this was a normal routine for him. He poured some salt around Rafa's navel and then poured tequila into her belly button. Rafa held a slice of lime between her teeth. She showed a thumbs up, gesturing for one of the guys to go ahead. A lot of people had surrounded the bar by now. Rafa seemed to be enjoying every single bit of it. The guy licked the salt, sucked the tequila out of her belly button, and took the lime piece out of Rafa's mouth. She smirked and got up which earned her a lot of applause.

"Thayse you're next!" she squealed.

Thayse climbed up the table and did the same thing. This time it was the other guy's turn. More and more people gathered around and soon some of the FCB guys were there too.

"You're next!" Rafa yelled and shoved me towards the bar.

"Rafa, no!" I protested.

"Come on, it's fun!" she said and practically dragged me onto the bar table.

"Please, I can't do this..." I pleaded.

"You'll love it girl!" she smirked and before I knew it I was forced to lie on the bar table while everyone cheered.

Rafa pulled my top up, revealing my belly. I felt the bartender pour the salt around my belly button, then he poured the tequila into my tummy. I slightly arched my back because the liquid was cold. This was all too crazy for words because I had never done this, well not in front of an audience. That moment of Neymar, I, and the champagne bottle flashed through my mind. The crowd was cheering even louder and before I could protest, a lime slice was shoved in my mouth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Party girl Rafa is in the house! Poor Olive has to go through with this...what will Neymar think?

I hope you liked this long chapter :)

Please don't forget to vote ♥

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

259K 6.8K 35
•the sequel to "The Bad Girls' Game"• It is hard to see him again. Being all happy but not because of me. But because everything changed. Especially...
7.7K 447 40
Cristiano Christ Cameron is a good example of being a bad boy; he's irresponsible, disrespectful, selfish, and notorious. He doesn't care about anyon...
17.5K 403 32
"What are you doing back here?" I rolled my eyes at him "I came back for you." He said getting closer to me but I backed away from him "Bullshit Ne...
78.4K 1.8K 28
COMPLETED | 'I can't help but feel so good when I'm with you.' ♔