I'm A Mess // M. G.

By Radha143always

COMPLETED AND EDITED. Being stuck in another country, he comes to your rescue but not before something trag... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not an update!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an update !
Chapter 10
Book Covers
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Credits !
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Please Read This
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Read!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Important Notice!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Not An Update!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not An Update!!
Chapter 34
Not An Update!!!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
ATTENTION! VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Book 2!!!
Hello
20k whoop!!
40k Whoop!
Hey guys!
Would You Like This ?
!!If you read Unrequited Love read this!!
New book!!
60k my gosh!

Chapter 1

5.7K 78 107
By Radha143always

My body moved to the beat of Sugar by Robin Schulz. Going to Ultra Music Festival was the best thing I did. Robin is one of my favorite DJ's. His music just lights something up in me, he's so original and unlike other DJs. I'm situated in the second row, well that aren't really rows but you can say that I'm really close to the front.

I came here alone, I saved up all my money to come here and enjoy the music. I may be alone but that doesn't mean that I can't have a good time.

"This is my last 5 minutes on stage. Next up is Martin Garrix. " he announced.

He played 'Willst Du' and he did a remix of it. It was amazing, that's one of my favorite songs of his.

"Thank you guys so much. This is my favorite event to play. You guys are amazing, definitely one of the best crowds I have played for. Thank you guys! See you next year Ultra!!" He said and left.

It's almost at the end of the festival and my feet are already killing me. I'm not complaining though, I'd take this over a day at work.

Two minutes later and Martin Garrix shows up. Martin is my second favorite DJ. Tiësto is first.

"South Africa are you ready ?? Get ready to fucking jump!! Let's get this party started!" He shouted.

He opened with Virus. I couldn't help it, it was like a calling to my body. I jumped along with the rest of the crowd in sync.

The sky was now red, I was witnessing an African sunset. Yes. I said African. I flew this year to South Africa, Cape Town. It's so beautiful!

I was watching Martin turning nobs and bobbing his head to the music with his headphones on. He took a glance at the crowd and his eyes met mine.

My heart fluttered inside and he smirked and winked. Did that just happen ? You can't blame me, he's one of the hottest DJs ever.

Martin turned back and he was talking to someone. They peered over and looked at the crowd but I couldn't make out their face, all I saw was that they were wearing black.

About 20 minutes later and he plays Helicopter. The whole crowd is raving! My eyes are close and my head is thrown back as my body moves up and down to the beat, throwing my hands in the air. I feel little beads of sweat form on my skin.

I can hear that he's slowly bringing in Animals. The song finally kicks in as the other one was faded out. My feet are tapping to the melody.

"Da, da da, da, da da da da da. " I chant along with the rest of the people.

Suddenly I was grabbed from behind, I could tell it was man hands so I feared that it was a random guy that wanted something from me, like sex. I turn around and see two tall, buff men dressed in black formal suits.

"What do you want ?" I ask with panicked eyes.

"You're gonna have to come with us miss. " They say.

"What ? Why ? What did I do ??"

"Calm down mam, Mr. Garrix has requested that you come back stage. " They inform me.

"What ? Why ?" I question.

I look back at the stage and he looks over to me and nods. I look around me and all the people are still having a good time, how do they not take notice of what's happening to me ?

I go with the men, it takes a long time because they want to go all the way out so that no one follows. It takes a good 20 minutes of walking, they did help out though, they cleared the way so that I could walk better.

I kept a good hold on my backpack, praying that no one has stolen anything from it. My most important belongings are in there, including my money.

It took another 10 minutes to get backstage. Since I was walking with two guards, I was let through, 5 minutes later and I'm walking towards a dressing room.

"You may wait here miss. " They say.
I nod in reply.

I look around and the place looks nice, it's tidy. There's a table with fruit, drinks and snacks. There's a couch that looks really comfortable, some chairs, speakers, mirrors.

I hear footsteps and I turn around, I see a sweaty Martin Garrix walking into the room. I freeze not knowing what else to do.

"Hey, you're the girl I saw in the crowd right ?" He asks while getting a towel.

"Uh, me- I, uhm, yeah. " I stuttered.

"Well, I bet you're wondering why you're here ?" He says

"Yes. Could you please tell me ?"

"Uhhmm, to be honest I just thought that you looked hot, so, I brought you here to get to know. And it's not just that you look good, you seem interesting somehow. " he informs me.

"I'm not that good looking, and I'm not that interesting either. " I reply.

He takes a sip from his bottle of water and then wipes his hair with the towel. His cheeks are a little red.
It makes him look so cute.

What no, no it doesn't.

Sureee.

"Sit down. Don't just stand there. " He says, plopping himself down on the couch.

I walk over and put my bag down on the floor by the couch, I sit on the opposite end, as far away from him as possible.

"Oh come on, why are you sitting so far away ? I don't bite. I thought you were a fan! " he chuckles.

"I am a fan, I just don't feel all that comfortable around you. I barely know you, okay I'm a fan and I know things, but, I don't know you personally. Also, you practically just brought me here. You're gonna make me miss my favorite DJ as well. It's all I've been waiting for!" I tell him.

"Okay, point taken, but you can trust me. I promise. Now, who's this DJ you speak of ??" He asks, now sitting forward and looking at me.

"Tiësto. " I reply cooly.

"Wait, here, take this. " He says. He hands me something.

I take it and examine it, it's his backstage pass. It has his name and picture on it.

"Now you can go in any place and you can watch Tiësto from backstage. " He tells me.

"Uhh, Martin, are you sure that you won't need it ? I can't just take this from you. "

"They all know me, I'll walk around with you so that they won't think that you're a crazed fan who stole my pass or something. " He reaches over and puts the pass on for me, he gives me a smile.

"Oh, by the way, what's your name, love ?"

"It's Roseanne but, you can call me Rose. " I tell him.

"I like that name. It suits you. Where are you from ?"

"I'm from the Netherlands. "
"Ohh.." He drags it out.

"What ??" I ask.

"Nothing, it's just, you're like, uhm, Indian. I don't see many Indians there. If I may ask, how did you end up there ?" He asks.

"Oh, well, my dad is white and my mom is Indian. They met in the US whilst on vacation. "

"Ohh, that's cool, I guess that explains your green eyes. What's your full name ?"

"Roseanne van Hijt. "I answer.

"Well, mine is Martijn Gerard Garritsen. I don't know if you already know that but, you may call me Martijn if you want. " He says.

"I knew. " I giggled.

He woke up and walked over to the table and found some chocolates. He tossed one over to me which I successfully caught, I'm so happy I didn't drop it or miss because I can be quite clumsy. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of one of my idols.

Someone walks into the room and my head snaps towards the door. I'm utterly shocked at what I see.

"Tijs! How are you ?!" Martin says and runs over to pull him into a manly hug.

"I'm good, all good. What about you ? I enjoyed you're set! It was raving out there!! " He exclaims and pats Martin's back.

Martin looks over to me and laughs, probably because I'm jaw dropped and I'm sitting absolutely still just staring at Tiësto not knowing if I should speak or not.

"Tijs, this is Roseanne. Rose for short. She was in the crowd but she looked interesting to me so now she's here. "

"Well, it's nice to meet you Rose. " He says and I wake up, he hugs me!!

"It's an honor. I'm such a big fan of your music. You're my favorite DJ. The main reason I even came here was to see you. " I rant.

"Oh yeah, would you mind if we watched you from backstage when you do your set ??" Martin asks him.

"Sure, it's not a problem, but Martin, if you dare try to prank me, I swear you'll be sorry. " He says in a warning tone and points his finger at him.

Martin laughs in return. Tiësto got called somewhere for something so he left.

"Did that just happen ?" I ask him shock.

"Haha, yeah. Yes it did. " He looks down at me.

"I cannot believe that I just met thee Tiësto. I never in a million years would've thought I would." I say.

Martin is taller than me, I'm just a little under his shoulder. Yeah, I'm not the tallest girl but hey, I do have some features. I have naturally long and curled eyelashes. People actually ask if I'm wearing false eyelashes when I put on mascara.

I sit down on the couch again. He went towards a clothing rack which I'm assuming, held his clothes. He stripped off his shirt and put on a new clean one. Still black though, this one was long sleeved. Even though I only saw his back, damn, he's hot. I loved the way his back muscles flexed. This time he sat closer, only leaving a meters space between us.

He folded his one leg and sat on it, his elbow resting on the top of the couch, facing me.

"So... Roseanne. " He began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 6.7K 22
4 Months ago Nathalie found out she was pregnant, it was an unexpected surprise but she was happy and excited to tell her boyfriend. Charles Leclerc...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
42.2K 837 36
🄳🄴🅇 🅁🄴🅃🅄🅁🄽🅂 🄰🄻🄾🄽🄴 ❝ 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳�...
70.1K 2K 18
ᯐ 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐 ( 𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙶𝙾𝙽 𝟸 ) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈'𝐌 �...