Mr. Bad Boy Saw Me Naked

By sakkaira

COMPLETED The existence of grammatical errors, misplaced words etc. is exorbitant as the majority of the book... More

Mr. Bad Boy Saw Me Naked
Chapter 1 - Oh Damn, He's Hot...
Chapter 2 - This can't be happening to me!
Chapter 3 - Is there a monster inside my room?
Chapter 4 - I promised you.
Chapter 5 - Like them, we don't attract each other.
Chapter 6 - New clothes. New enemies.
Chapter 7 - Something that was unknown to me.
Chapter 8 - Bring back the past.
Chapter 9 - Bullshit is very common nowadays.
Chapter 10 - I suggest you to wear something see through.
Chapter 11 - Cherry Lips.
Chapter 12 - When the lights are off.
Chapter 13 - Two blue orbs.
Chapter 14 - Trapped and hopeless.
Chapter 15 - Unexpected
Chapter 16 - Someone else's.
Chapter 17 - Mine.
Chapter 18 - Déjà vu.
Chapter 19 - For her.
A/N: Trailer
Chapter 21 - Plans.
Chapter 22 - You could've just asked!
Chapter 23 - You're worth the wait.
Chapter 24 - I'm dead.
Chapter 25 - That must be a world record.
A/N - Suggestions? Christmas Special?!!
Christmas Special
Chapter 26 - Nice shirt.
! 1 MILLION !
Chapter 27 - Good night.
Chapter 28 - Snap some pictures.
Chapter 29 - Mistakes.
Chapter 30 - Mirror, Mirror. [1]
Chapter 30 - Mirror, Mirror. [2]
Chapter 31 - I like cherries.
Chapter 32 - Take care of him.
Chapter 33 - Oh Shit.
Chapter 34 - Please, don't die.
Epilogue

Chapter 20 - Stuck with the Devil.

174K 6.1K 2.8K
By sakkaira

Chapter 20 - Stuck with the Devil.

Warning: UNEDITED!

•Adaline's P.O.V

•°•°•°•°•

"One week stuck with me, eh?" The hell's creature taunted.

With a mental shook of head, I came back to my senses and gave him a glare heavier than Miley's wrecking ball and a comeback smarter than Einstein's brain, "Fuck you."

And that was my comeback.

-

Seven hours ago ~ Saturday, 12 P.M

-

As I was laying in my bed, playing with my phone above my head, I heard a call from my mom which startled me. With a swift move of my wrist, the phone dropped on my face.

I groaned, and took the phone off of my face, glaring at it as I did so.

"I hate you so much. I hope that you'll die in the pits of hell," I cursed the little machine thing that just got me a red mark on my nose.

What do you think that happened in the next second?

It died.

I stared at it ,with disbelief wrote all over my face.

When reality kicked in, I murmured, "Fucking great."

A knock on my door, made me realize that good minutes have passed since mom called me.

Convinced that it was mom, I answered, "Yes, mom!" Only that it wasn't my mom.

The door opened, and there was a voice

"Do I look like your mom or a female, for that matter?" It was... him.

And I came back full force on glaring.

"Anders," I hissed at him. "What do you want?"

This few weeks , I've been ignoring him because I just wanted to forget about him and his stupid perfectness, if that's a word.

Yeah, I've grown a liking towards him, but now that I know he's bestfriends with Tyler and a player, I know that he is just like him.

If you come to think about it, a lot has happened in this month: The Bad Boy saw me naked, The Bad Boy is my neighbour, The Bad Boy's bestfriend is my ex-boyfriend, and Jemima has a crush on a nerd who ,surprisingly, isn't related to The Bad Boy.

He looked tauntingly to the side and then, slowly ,he turned his eyes to my own glaring ones.

His lips curled into a mischievous smirk, that made me more angrier than I ever been.

Oh wait, Tyler incident. I forgot.

"For first, I want...you," He said, sounding just like Tyler. My bottom lip trembled suddenly, and an urge of crying hit me.

But I didn't cry nor make it seen.

"Anders..." I snarled, crossing my arms over my chest.

Ayato sighed ,but gave me a side smirk nonetheless.

"Come down. My parents and yours have something to talk with us," And with that said, he turned around, ready to leave. Yet, he seemed to decide against it because he stopped in front of the wide open door ,and turned to me, slightly to the side.

"By the way, sexy pajamas you have there on you," He winked and then he left.

I looked down at my outfit ,and saw that I was in my pink rabbit pajamas. This day can't just get better than this, can't it?

***

"You're going into a trip with the Anders family!" My mom chirped, excited for us.

Well, it can.

"What?! Why?!" I protested, sneaking glances at the Devil himself who was keeping himself from smirking.

I narrowed my eyes at him, even though he wasn't looking at me.

Wait...

Sneaky bitch. He was looking at me. Only that it was sideways.

"Because..." My mom ignored my tone, sending me a look that said "Behave!". "It's Ayato's birthday!"

This time, when I looked at Ayato with a bored look, he was looking back at me.

I pointed with my finger at him.

"He?"

"Adaline! It's not nice to point with your finger!" Mom scolded me, the other's watching the commotion between us closely.

"Mom! I asked: He?"

Mom sighed.

"Yes, him."

"Is his birthday?"

"Yes."

"When?"

"Next week."

"Okay, and how long is this trip gonna take?"

"Well, you're leaving today ,and coming next Sunday."

Hold up... ONE WEEK WITH AYATO?!

I looked at my mom with disbelief, and almost shrieked when I spoke.

"And school?!"

Mom waved a hand at me, like school was nothing.

"Oh, don't you worry about that. You are smart, the same is Ayato. You'll catch up with it. The same is Jemima."

I looked at Jemima who looked at me with two big and round eyes, begging me not to get her in this.

You have no luck on your side today, sister!

"But maybe Jemima doesn't want to come! And if Jem isn't going , I'll not come myself!" I crossed my arms over my chest and pursed my lips, doing just as a five year old would do.

And when you come to think that I do this in front of Ayato's parents. Oh joy!

"Jemima, honey..." Mom's sweet voice echoed through the silence in the air, "Don't you want to go in a trip at the beach?"

I widened my eyes and snapped my eyes to Jemima. No.

The beach is Jemima's favorite place. Mom hit very well.

With pleading, puppy eyes, I looked at Jemima, almost getting on my knees. Please Jemima!

Too late, in her eyes was already bubbling a spark of excitement and want.

She looked to me, and mouthed "sorry" , before returning to our mom and nodding her head quickly.

"I want to!"

-

~ Saturday, 4 P.M ~

-

And this is how I ended up here. In a car that was taking us to the beach. And I will need to stay in a hotel, I suppose. With The Bad Boy. For one week.

Also, Tyler is gonna come.

Fucking great, I know.

And ,also, an Ayato's cousin is going to come too. Yet, he's gonna arrive sometime in the afternoon tomorrow.

So, right now I am in a car with a sleeping Jemima,an annoying Tyler and a too silent Ayato.

Guess where I sit. Between Tyler and Jemima. Ayato is driving, and Tyler didn't want to go to sit beside him.

He kept on touching my leg or leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Stop it!" I hissed to him quietly. He just smirked ,and rubbed more my leg.

"Why?" Then he bit my shoulder.

This time I gasped , and hit his leg ,that was touching mine, with my fist.

He hissed and gripped his leg, and glaring at me.

I looked in front at Ayato, who was gripping the steering wheel till his knuckles became white.

Still staring at Ayato, I didn't acknowledged Tyler who bit hard in my shoulder. I yelped in pain ,and turned to him.

"You little-" And this is when it became 18+ Rated -swearing and violence-.

The car came to an abrupt stop, sending Tyler forwards, making him bump his head on Ayato's chair.

Jemima had her seatbelt, but me being in the middle I didn't have. I almost fell if it wasn't for Jemima catching me.

I smiled at Jem ,and she smiled back.

I think she woke up when I began to curse Tyler rather loudly.

Tyler rubbed the spot on his forehead where he hit ,and shouted at Ayato.

"What the fuck, dude?!"

Ayato shrugged and started the car again.

After thirty minutes when everything calmed, and Jemima got asleep, Tyler put his head on my shoulder.

I visibly tensed up ,but he tried to calm me down. Keyword: tried.

"Chill. I just wanna sleep," He murmured, his head still on my shoulder.

Ayato stopped again the car, this time more gently.

He made Tyler rise up his head from my shoulder. I blew out a sigh of relief. Thank God.

"What happened?" Asked Tyler, confusion wrote all over his face. I suppose it was on my face too.

"Switch up," Ayato got out of the car and opened the door on Tyler's side.

Tyler furrowed his eyebrows, "Huh?"

But he hadn't even time to protest because Ayato dragged him out and put him in the driver's seat.

"I'm tired. You drive," And with that said ,he slammed the driver's door shut ,and came to sit beside me.

Once he closed the door , Tyler started the car, and got us on the road, with a bewildered look on his face, Ayato got more closer to me.

I took a sharp breath, from the proximity between us.

He blew up on my ear, then whispered, "You owe me big."

I gulped, scared of what he does have in mind.

-

Present ~ 7 P.M

-

Well, this is how I arrived here.

Where, you may ask?

In the woods, at some cottages.

The woods are like five minutes far from the beach.

Well, I'm fucked.

Why, you may ask again?

Because I need to stay with the Bad Boy in a cottage for one week.

The only good thing? This is a big cottage, and that means I won't be supposed to stay in a room with him.

I hope so...

Good Lord, help me.

•°•°•°•°•

A/N: I know that I posted this after a week or so ,from when the goal is reached.

I'm sorry, but you need to understand that SCHOOL is a BITCH.

I have EXAMS this year. ECAMS that will decide if I get into a GOOD HIGHSCHOOL or not.

It's frustrating.

I hope that you liked the chapter and that it was worth the wait.

Goal for next chapter: 100 votes on this chapter. (P.S I won't post the chapter right after the goal is reached.)

COMMENT and VOTE to see your support!

Q: Who do you think is Ayato's cousin? (The first one who guessed will get a dedication on the next chapter)

Also, the most sweetest comment will get a dedication on one of my chapters. ^^

Bye!

Love ya all!

Stay FABULOUS!! ⭐⭐⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 772 11
Alina started off her sophomore year in high school as the new girl and she fell in love with the bad boy living next door. Now she's going to start...
1M 24.9K 29
"You should really tell him soon," Austin said as he walked closer to me. "It's complicated," I sighed, avoiding eye contact with the greek god stan...
16.6M 642K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
2.9M 72.1K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...