LOST {HICCSTRID}

By ShBlackEagle

When he lost her , he lost his life. His kindness , his courage , his personality. She was right , he lost ev... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TOW
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT( THE FINAL CHAPTER)

CHAPTER TWELVE

619 28 25
By ShBlackEagle

"I told you she wins!" Sapphire told other kids. She won the bet and now she is teasing others.

"It wasn't through her skills. It was all because of her luck." Tony said.

"She even beat chief! How can you say she won because of luck?"

Tony becomes speechless. Sapphire grinned. They were in the academy. After a while dragon racers catch up with them. Sapphire ran to Camicazi and hugged her. She shocked first but hugged her back.

"You won! I knew that my friend will never lose. Even in dragon racing." Sapphire pulled away.

"I just won because of you!"

"No, you won because you are truly a dragon rider. I think I should call you dragon lady instead of Camicazi. By the way, you MUST teach me how to do that tricks!" Camicazi smiled and nodded.

They heard someone clearing throat they looked around and saw Hiccup and others standing awkwardly. Camicazi came near Hiccup and took out her hand to shake. Hiccup wasn't sure at first but shook her hand.

"See? You shouldn't prejudge people. Forget it, now you are my chief. Okay?" Camicazi asked.

Hiccup sighed."Okay, and now you are one of us." Hiccup said. He was still a bit jealous because of she and Sapphire.

"Thanks." Then she turned to Sapphire."So, don't you want to introduce me to your friends?"

"Oh, yeah. Let me introduce them. This is Hroar." She said as she pointed to a black hair and green eyes boy.

"Hi, I am Hroar son of Eret!"

"Wait! Then you are Heather's-" Eret cut her.

"Yes, he is our son." Eret said as he puts an around Heather.

"And the Twins: Tony and Tonya Ingerman."

"Wow! You are twins like your mother." Camicazi said and they smiled.

"What about you?" Tonya asked.

"What?"

"What's your name?"

"Camicazi. You know that."

"No, she means your las-" Tony being cut by Tuffnut.

"Whatever, you are a great Viking warrior."

"Thanks. I'm glad that you finally accepted me as a Viking again."Camicazi said. By this conversation Hiccup noticed something and ran out, without letting anybody notice.

"Okay, now you are one of us. Do you like to share a house with me till we made you a house?"Snotlout smirked.

"No, thanks. I'm comfortable with Haddocks." She said.

"We are glad we have a new dragon rider again."Ruffnut said with a spoiled sound. They are now surrounding her, making her feel uncomfortable.

"Thanks, but I really think-"

"Don't worry. We are a team, or maybe something more." Snotlout said as she gasped. Suddenly someone grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the circle. She looked and saw Heather.

"Let's go have some girl time." Heather suggested as she pointed outside.

"Whatever you say." Camicazi agreed and followed her.

***********************************************************************

Hiccup opened the old door and walked downstairs. He and Toothless are now in great hall's basement. That was a mystery place for just chiefs and special people. It was a huge library under the great hall. Not an ordinary library, it was a huge library of Vikings family's life.

All of them were written by the oldest person in every generation. So, Gothi was the one who writs them. She writes births, evens, deaths and other things in every book. He was there for a reason.

"Search bud, we have to realize which family she is in." with that conversation between Tuffnut and Camicazi he finds out she is also a Viking.

This library has a lot of books and scrolls of Vikings. If she is a Viking, her name has to be one of this books and rolls. He was turning over pages to find a family in which she came from.

"Hey look! There is a girl named Camicazi." but when he read more he found out she died a hundred year ago. He searched and searched and searched, but nothing.

"Camicazi Dammen, died two decades ago. Camicazi Haggard, died after her birth, NOTHING!" He shouted in frustrate. Toothless brought him another book to search. He looked at the title:" Biography of Hoffersons family" He thought for a moment but refused to read it. Toothless looked at him confused.

"I know bud, but I wouldn't like to read about Astrid's death. Let's search other shelves." He said and searched other books.

**************************************************************************************

After saving Camicazi from mad Vikings, the girls decided to have axe throwing. They are throwing axes and having a good conversation.

"So, that's when I saved Sapphire." Camicazi explained.

"Nice. First time I saw you I thought you are a very annoying person, but now I think I was wrong." Heather said.

"Thanks." Then they both threw axes at targets. Axes landed in the centre.

"Two axes are better than one!" They both said in unison.

Heather looked at her shocked and disbelief. Camicazi becomes nervous.

"What?" Camicazi asked.

"What did you just say?"Heather asked.

"The exact thing that you said."

"No. I mean how do you know that?"

"The motto? It's very famous and current. Why did you ask?"

Heather looked upset and said:"Nothing....it's just...just I remembered my best friend. She used to say this motto. I just heard it from her, not anyone else" After some seconds Camicazi asked:

"Who was your friend?"

"Friend? You can't call her just a friend. She was my sister. She was Astrid! Astrid Hofferson! I wish I know what happened to her."

"You mean Hiccup's wife, right?"

"Yeah, and also Sapphire's mother. Sapphire wishes to be like her, notwithstanding she never met her. Sad story."

"Why Hiccup acts like this? Like he hates his daughter."

Heather sighed. She knew it's too obvious. Then she said:

"It's not because he hates her. He loves her so much, but he can't show it."

"Why not?"

"Long story and I'm not good at narrating."

"But I'm good at listening." Camicazi said and sat on a rock. She patted near her and Heather sat beside her.

"Fine. Ten years ago, Hiccup and Astrid gave a huge party for their new born daughter. It was the best thing that happened after dragons left us. I still remember Astrid's react by seeing her first baby. Men were drunk and women were dancing. Even Hiccup was drunk too, I don't know why but Astrid left the hall all of a sudden." Heather's tears fell from her eyes as she continued:

"After a long time without any sign of her, we decided to check her. The only thing that we found was her axe which was covered by blood. We searched everywhere to find her but ended up with nothing. Hiccup blamed himself. He thought if he didn't drink none of these things would happen. He decided not to show any love toward Sapphire. He thought if he shows his love, she will leave him like others. I think he is wrong but what can I do? I can't change the past. I can't find Astrid." Heather is now sobbing. Camicazi hugged her tight and let her cry into her shoulder.

"Five years later, all the dragons backed. We still don't know the reason but Hiccup was still that tough and cold to everyone. He trained himself to be strong and muscled. He doesn't want to lose one of his families again. Hiccup is now very strong, he can even beat Snotlout! But you can see he hurts so much by looking in his eyes." Heather cried hard and Camicazi patted her back and forth.

After a while Heather calmed down and spoke again with a bit chuckle as she pulled away:"You know, I always thought Sapphire looks like Astrid a lot. But now I think you are more similar."

"What do you mean?" Camicazi asked nervously.

"I mean you are just like Astrid. As fearless as her, as rude as her and...I don't know. I think you are Astrid!" The last part made Camicazi shivered. She was lost in words, until Heather spoke again:

"How did you look like before your face burnt?"

"My face? Oh...It's not very important-"

"Yes it is, you don't need to show me just tell me about it."

"Okay, I have long blond her and pale skin." When she said it, Heather becomes more curious about her. She has the same hair color and skin as Astrid.

"What about your eyes?"

"My eyes! They are-" while she was about to say it, Heather mumbled:"Please be blue! Please be blue! blue! blue!"

"Green!" Camicazi finished her sentence. Heather became upset a bit.

"What's wrong?" Camicazi saked.

"Nothing, I just hoped that you'd be Astrid."

Camicazi patted her shoulder and looked at her."If you believe that she is out there and come some day, I promise she will." Heather holds her hand.

"Thanks As-Cami!" Then Camicazi clapped her hands and stood up.

"Enough! How about a race? I race you to that cloud." She said and jumped on Night tear.

"Okay you got it! Let's get them Windshear!" Then she mounted on her dragon and followed Camicazi.

******************************************************************************

"You really need to show me how you made that double axe!" Camicazi said to Heather.

"Of course! I knew you'd like it."

The girls are now sitting on a cliff, watching a beautiful sunset. After some races talks they become tired. While they were having a conversation someone jumped on Camicazi shoulder.

"WHAT THE?" Camicazi shouted.

"There you are! FINALLY! Why did you escape? You promised me to teach me that tricks. I searched everywhere but you-" Camicazi covered Sapphire's mouth.

"Shhh! You talk a lot. I will teach you, don't worry. But not now it's too late, maybe tomorrow."

Sapphire uncovered her mouth and said:"NO! Tomorrow is too late. How about now?"

"No little girl, you're too tired and it's getting dark."

"No, I still have YAWN!....energy." she said but fell on Camicaiz's shoulder."Really? Tomorrow! Okay I take it as yes." Sapphire hugged her tight and fell asleep. Heather saw that moment and smiled. Camicazi stood up as she lifted Sapphire on her shoulders.

"Thanks Heather. I really appreciate." Camicazi said and brought Sapphire on her shoulders.

"Your welcome.......Astrid!" Heather whispered to air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 1.8K 41
Everyone in berk is ashamed of hiccup , including his father. But not his mother. Just because he couldnt kill a dragon. One day hiccup desides to go...
15.5K 493 13
A war had broken out on Berk. Hiccup, as the new Chief, lead his warriors into battle. Though, something happens to Astrid and for her safety, he sen...
42.7K 1.8K 30
Zephyr was merely a few months old when her mother was taken away by a dragon, leaving her to be raised by her single-father, Chief Hiccup Horrendous...
149K 3.5K 26
A year after Hiccup united the human and dragon world, he all of a sudden, leaves. The whole village is wondering where he and Toothless are. Since t...