A year after Hiccup united the human and dragon world, he all of a sudden, leaves. The whole village is wondering where he and Toothless are. Since the boy she was in love with left without saying anything, Astrid goes into a secret stage of depression.
But the week after Hiccup left, Astrid receives a letter. And after that day, Astrid has gotten one letter each week for five years. But one week, Astrid doesn't get a letter, neither does she the next.
Astrid decides to find out who had written all of these letters for her, and on the road she gets clues to who this mysterious man is.
Last chapter published: 12.14.2015
- Chapter 1: A missing letter
- Chapter 2: A clue
- Chapter 3: Behind a brick
- Chapter 4: That's not on Berk
- Chapter 5: Eret son of Eret
- Chapter 6: How to get to a cold place
- Chapter 7: THAT kiss
- Chapter 8: From Cold to Hot
- Chapter 9: I'm sweating!
- Chapter 10: We need to find him, no matter what
- Chapter 11: The search begins
- Chapter 12: You
- Chapter 13: My other half
- Chapter 14: The Promise
- Chapter 15: Goodbye
- Chapter 16: Well someone changed
- Chapter 17: A change of plans
- Chapter 18: As the Snow falls
- Chapter 19: No longer mine
- Chapter 20: The last Snowflake
- Chapter 21: A Sad Day
- Chapter 22: New Girl
- Chapter 23: Help
- Chapter 24: Letters for Astrid
- Chapter 25: Love