LOST {HICCSTRID}

By ShBlackEagle

When he lost her , he lost his life. His kindness , his courage , his personality. She was right , he lost ev... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TOW
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT( THE FINAL CHAPTER)

CHAPTER TEN

634 30 14
By ShBlackEagle

Hiccup lied down on green grass, smiling to the sky. Toothless was near him, sleeping. He closed his eyes and then heard someone's laughing. He opened his eyes looked around. It was his lovely wife playing and laughing with her dragon. She saw him and smiled at him and so did Hiccup. He came near her and took her hand. He guided her near the lake and both sat down, looking at their reflection in water.

She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Hiccup smiled at her and put his head on hers and put his hand around her waist. Then he spoke:

"You are so beautiful, you know."

"Really? I didn't think that I will hear it from you." Astrid said.

"Yes, but I told you this before, didn't I?" Hiccup asked.

"No, I thought you hate me." Astrid said.

"ME!? hating you. It's impossible. I love you no matter what."

She didn't say anything. Then Hiccup took her head in to his hands, made her to look at him.

"Astrid! It's been a long time that you didn't kiss me. Ten years!! I want to taste your lips again." Hiccup said and leaned. Then Astrid backed away quickly. Hiccup shocked.

"What's wrong?"

"I think you got the wrong person, chief."

"No Astrid, I didn't. How can I make a mistake when it's about you?"

"Because you are dreaming. WAKE UP!" Astrid shouted.

"No, it's real. M'lady!! It's just you and me."

"Hiccup, WAKE UP!"

"WHAT?"

"WAKE UP!!" Then she slapped him.

"What?....What?....What happened?" Hiccup opened his eyes and saw a mad woman in his bed, lying beside him, with his hand around her waist.

"AAAAHHH!" He screamed as he took his hand and fell of the bed. He stood up and looked at Camicazi and put one of his hands on his cheek which she slapped.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He shouted. Camicazi become confused and shouted back angrily:

"What am I doing? What are you doing?"

"Well, it's my bed and it's so clear I was sleeping on it."

"But I'm sure the things that you were about to do weren't sleeping. YOU ALMOST KISSED ME ON THE LIPS!!! "

Hiccup blushed at the moment. Then he got what happened: He was holding and flirting with Camicazi instead of Astrid! He was dreaming!

"I thought you are the symbol of manliness, not the symbol of sensual." Camicazi said.

Hiccup was speechless. She had a point. He almost marked her. Good thing that it finished in time.

"Sorry. But don't tell anyone about it, deal?" He asked.

"Deal." She said as she hit her fist to his and went down stairs. Hiccup shocked again."Astrid used to do it!" He thought. He was confused. He was sure it was Astrid's body smell. It was one of the things he doesn't mistake about. Then he shook his head and whispered to himself:

"Astrid, and HER? Who am I kidding? Astrid is way better that this crazy woman." He followed her.

"Hello, Sapphire." Camicazi greeted her.

"Hi Cami." She greeted back. Sapphire was sitting on a table and eating breakfast. Hiccup and Camicazi joined her awkwardly. When they started eating, Camicazi realized something.

"Hey, where is your granny?"

"She is always early riser. She made me breakfast and went to feed dragons and help Gobber. It's her job."

"Good for her." Camicazi said.

"So, how was last night? Did you sleep well?" Sapphire asked Camicazi.

Camicazi glanced at Hiccup looking at her with a look that said: Don't-tell-her" Camicazi got it but said:"If you say sleeping with a smelly man that didn't take a shower for a long time and growling while sleeping can be nice, I'm totally disagree with you!"

"Hey, I don't smell bad and I don't growl in sleep either. They are all your imaginations." Hiccup said.

"Oh, really? Okay, when was the last time you took a shower? If you lie, I'm going to ask Valka."

"Hey, I'm not a child who afraid of his mother, you may do whatever you want."

"Okay, I'll ask her as soon as she back."

"CHOULD YOU TWO DROP IT?" Sapphire shouted as she put her fists on the table.

Hiccup and Camicazi became quite and continued eating. But they are still glaring at each other. When they finished, Sapphire asked Camicazi:

"Hey, do you like to come with me?"

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the academy. We train dragons, practice new tricks, and make ourself ready for war and dragon racing."

"Sounds good. I'll come."

Hiccup doesn't like it, his own daughter trusts this woman too much, unlike him. When he turned around to disagree, they were gone.

**********************************************************************************

"Good job, Hroar. You improved well." Heather cheered her son.

"Good, I can't wait to beat Sapphire in next dragon race." Hroar said.

"Oh, really? But I'm sure you said you like her." Heather teased him.

Hroar eyes widen and blushed madly.

"MOM, I told you not to tell it in public."

"But it is absolutely clear son." Eret said with a smile.

"No... it isn't...It's just....Can we change the subject?"

"Okay. What do you think about the woman who saved Sapphire? She is kinda weird." Heather asked others.

"Also her dragon. I've never seen a black deadly Nadder. Not even in book of Dragons." Fishlegs said.

"Yeah, you are right. But she is too familiar, don't you think?" Tuffnut said.

Everyone looked weird at him." WHAT? I don't know about you, but she reminds me of Astrid." Everyone gasped. Ruffnut covered his mouth quickly.

"You know it's a against law." Snotlout said as Ruffnut uncovered his month. Tuffnut groaned.

"Whatever."

"It's impossible. Maybe she talks like her but we don't have enough clue. And besides Astrid is dead." Heather said with a sad voice.

"Yeah, but chief never admits it." Tuffnut said.

"Tuff, understand him. She was his wife." Fishlegs said.

Suddenly two dragons landed in the academy. A Nadder and a Night Fury_Nadder.

"Look who finally showed up." Hroar said to Sapphire.

"Sorry guys, I had to show the village to Cami."

"No problem, gal." Eret said. Everyone looked curiously at Camicazi.

"What?" Camicazi asked.

"Nothing, we just wonder that why do you have hood and mask all the time?" Tuffnut asked.

"I already answered that, didn't I?" Camicazi said with her hand on her waist.

"Yeah, you did. By the way, you are a dragon rider right?" Fishlegs asked.

"Yes, I am. Sapphire can confirm it" Camicazi said simply.

"Yes, she is. I can make sure she is even better than chief." Sapphire said excited.

"No one can beat chief in dragon riding, even if she has black Deadly Nadder." Snotlout said.

"So how about we make a game to see if she is high enough to fight against Hiccup." Fishlegs said.

"Agreed. I challenge all of you to fight and race with me." Camicazi said.

Sapphire become worried." Are you sure? They are the best dragon riders in Berk."

"Don't worry, it's too easy for me." Camicazi put a hand on her shoulder.

"Okay. We start with fighting skills. First Ruff, next Tuff, Snotlout, Heather and the last on is Eret. If you beat them, we'll have a dragon race too." Fishlegs said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.7K 42
Hiccup has a big problem, he is now 20 years old. His father has died and he now has certain obligations to become chief, but will he go through with...
15.5K 493 13
A war had broken out on Berk. Hiccup, as the new Chief, lead his warriors into battle. Though, something happens to Astrid and for her safety, he sen...
149K 3.5K 26
A year after Hiccup united the human and dragon world, he all of a sudden, leaves. The whole village is wondering where he and Toothless are. Since t...
42.7K 1.8K 30
Zephyr was merely a few months old when her mother was taken away by a dragon, leaving her to be raised by her single-father, Chief Hiccup Horrendous...