A Pretty Little Pregnancy

By blancastergurl

The three straight liars end up pregnant at around the same time, which causes a lot of drama, and one of the... More

Positive
Telling Ezra
Telling Caleb
Dinner
Drunken Mess
Hungover
The Brew
Hating My Life
News
Return
Maid of Honor
Future Plans
Two Bright Lights
Waddling to the Rescue
Heartache
Hospital
Pain
Bliss
Pain
Hazy Daze
Three Months Later
Famous Exit
Premature
Fright
Epilogue

Fifty Thousand Cupcakes

132 7 1
By blancastergurl

*Spencer's POV*

I waddled back into my bedroom after going to the bathroom. My stomach still protruded out, and I was so full. I was actually a little thankful Aria hadn't brought me the cakes. 

When I got back, I noticed eight boxes sitting on my bed. I read the note on top. 

'Finsih all these in a half an hour, or Emily dies on her way out of Rosewood. -A'

I stared at the note for a few seconds before my phone buzzed.

'Tick Tock. Em's getting ready to leave. -A'

That was all it took to open the box on top. Sitting there were ten perfectly made cupcakes. All I had to do was eat eighty cupcakes. I shoved the first one into my mouth and chewed, getting through the whole first box before slowing down. After the second box, I was crying as I ate the cupcakes. My stomach was so round and hard, and when I pressed on it, I burped, but felt like I would throw up. 

"Spencer, are you alright up there?" My mom asked. I swallowed a cupcake before responding. 

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I yelled. 

"Ok! I'm going out to a work meeting! I'll see you in the morning!" She yelled.

"Bye Mom!" I said, then went right back into the cupcakes. I was about halfway through when my phone buzzed again. 

'Ten more minutes. Took too long getting through the first half. Pick up the pace, Fat-Ass. -A'

I sobbed as I started shoving food into my mouth faster than before. I gagged on every bite, but I managed to eat all the cupcakes before my time was up. When I was done, I quickly called Aria. It went straight to her voicemail. 

"Aria, I know you're mad at me, and I'm so so sorry. But I just got a text from -A. Do not let Emily leave Rosewood. Go to her house and stop her if you have to, but she could be in danger if she does," I said, then went to call Hanna. Hers went straight to voicemail as well. 

"Hanna, Please, I'm really super sorry about the way I treated you guys, but you can't let Emily leave Rosewood. I got a text from -A, she could be in danger," I said. Then I called Emily. 

"Hello?" She said. 

"Emily. I'm really sorry for how I treated you earlier," I said. 

"It's fine. Don't worry about it," she said. 

"You can't leave Rosewood," I said.

"What?" She asked. 

"You cannot leave Rosewood. You could be in danger," I said. 

"Oh my god. Did Paige put you up to this? I thought you apologized. I thought you wanted a chance. Get over yourself Spencer," Emily said. 

"No. Em, I-" I started, but it was no use. She had hung up, and I was no closer to helping her. I couldn't even get up off of my bed and walk, so I just laid there, hating myself. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 70 56
Robin gets pregnant after being drugged by the villains.
88.7K 2.3K 36
{BOOK COMPLETED BUT IM REVAMPING IT SLIGHTLY} Aria and Ezra's relationship is going down hill. Ezra catches Noel making a move on Aria and gets the w...
507 12 39
First Book of the pretty little liars series. The story of the parents
2.7K 199 54
Aria and Ezra meet under different circumstances. After time, he gets her pregnant. How will she cope with school , life , and being pregnant? Bits o...