missing | gilinsky

Von gilinskyshigh

Soon after Nadia Johnson's brother goes missing she meets a stranger who is determined to make his way into h... Mehr

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
sequel

30

3.4K 87 38
Von gilinskyshigh

I sit down on one of the plastic chairs in the pool area and let the smell of chlorine surround me. The hotel pool reminds me so much of the pool Nadia worked at. There wasn't a lot of people, only a handful, but they were all getting ready to leave.

Kicking off my shoes and socks I sink down further into the seat. I watch two guys as they roughhouse their way out of the water. I can't help but think of Johnson. I have no idea how he would react or is reacting to all this shit that's going on right now. I just really hope that wherever he is he's safe. 

After I told Nadia about her brother and what I knew it felt like a weight had been lifted of my shoulders. It's easier to breathe now, I don't have to be walking on eggshells anymore, but that doesn't make the fact that he's still missing any easier. 

When Nadia was about to kiss me I wasn't sure if it was because she actually wanted to or if it was a in the moment kinda thing. A part of me is glad Hannah walked in and stopped it but another part wonders what would've happened after the kiss if she didn't. 

I know I shouldn't like Nadia. I know it's a bad idea. I have no idea how Johnson would feel about it but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be too on board. 

It wasn't on my agenda to catch feelings. I was just supposed to go to Omaha and figure this Johnson shit out. Nadia wasn't supposed to be this amazing girl who I'd wanna kiss every time I saw her. She wasn't supposed to be a girl who instantly grabbed my attention every time she walked into a room I was in. She was only supposed to be Johnson's little sister, that's it.

"Jess, let's gooo," a voice whines. The sound of water moving causes me to look up. A young girl who looks about fifteenish stands at the pool steps, arms crossed against her chest pestering her friend who's floating in the pool. 

"Oh, come on, Madison, you're no fun," Jess complains.

"My mom's gonna be mad, I said we'd be back in the room by six and it's already six thirty!"

Jess rolls her eyes, climbing out of the pool. Her eyes find mine as she walks to a chair a few feet away from me. Her cheeks heat up and she gives me a shy smile. I smile back, adverting my eyes to the ground. I feel like such a perv.

"Jess!" Madison squeals. I look back up to find her staring at me while simultaneously slapping her best friend's arm.

"Your moms waiting!" Jess responds, grabbing her friends wrist and pulling her toward the exit. I laugh. Teenage girls are so weird.

"Well that was quite a show." I jump, turning around to see Nadia standing at the entrance. She's got this cute little smirk on her face. "I didn't know you were into younger girls." 

I shake my head. "Ha ha, very funny."

"What kind of creep sits around at a hotel pool all by himself watching two girls swim?"

"I was not watching them!" I deny. "They were watching me."

Nadia laughs, taking a seat next to me. "Whatever floats your boat."

"You float my boat," I joke, kicking the leg of her chair. 

"I will drown you in that pool," she says, kicking me back.

"Do it!" I jeer.

At that, Nadia jumps up and jabs me in the shoulder with her pointer finger. "You wanna go!?" She sasses.

"Hell yeah!" I square up, getting up from the chair.

She throws a fake punch my way but I stop her, grabbing her fist. "We're not doing this on land," I tell her. She furrows her eyebrows, shoulders drooping. "There's a pool right there." 

"I, uh, I don't have a bathing suit with me." 

"So?" I ask, pulling off my shirt. Goosebumps attack me at the sudden coolness of the air. It doesn't take long for my body to heat up again, so I drop my pants, revealing my red checkered boxers. I'm such a loser but I'm pretty sure Nadia isn't the type of girl to wear matching bra and underwear so I try not to worry about how I look.

"You just want me to strip for you," she accuses. 

"That wouldn't be so bad," I humor. Nadia glares at me. "I'm not being serious."

"Look away," she orders, hands on her hips. 

"Really?" I ask, mimicking her. 

"Jack!" She yells. "I'm not going along with your stupid game if you don't follow my rules."

"Okay, okay, okay," I say, raising my hands in surrender. Closing my eyes, I turn around. "I can't see you."

"Promise?" Nadia asks.

"Unless you think I have eyes in the back of my head I promise I can't see you."

"I'll tell you when it's okay to look."

"Okay."

I listen to the snapping of fabric until I hear a splash in the water. I assume that's my 'okay' so I whirl back around.

Nadia pops her head up from the water and pushes her hair out of her face. "Did I say okay?" She scolds, raising her eyebrows at me.

"Basically."

"You're full of shit." She laughs, swimming closer to me. She raises her arms out of the water and rests them on the concrete, revealing her black bra as her upper body slides out from the pool.

I point to it, "cute."

Her cheeks redden but surprisingly enough she doesn't hide herself. "Fuck off."

"Watch your mouth or I'll run off with your clothes."

"I'd kill you."

I lick my lips, watching the water droplets travel all along her arms and her chest. I don't know how the hell I'm supposed to keep myself from going after this girl if when we find Johnson he ends up not approving my feelings for her, but at this point in time I couldn't give two shits. 

Feeling a sudden urge of confidence I jump into the water beside her. Her scream is muffled since I'm under water but it's still funny. As soon as I reach the surface I laugh. She splashes water at me, swimming toward the shallow end. "You scared me!" She confesses. 

I swim after her. "Yeah, I could tell." 

I get to the shallow end a few seconds after her. As soon as I reach her I take her wrist and swirl her around so she's facing me. Her eyes go wide the same time my heart rate starts to pick up. Before I can change my mind or before she can protest I let my lips find hers.

Nadia

I love kissing him. I've kissed a couple of guys in my lifetime but none of those kisses were anything like this. 

We stand in the shallow end, Jack's hands cupping my cheeks, his tongue exploring mine. I clutch the hair at the nape of his neck, my knees buckling. He slides his hands from my cheeks to my waist to keep me steady. I'm shaking all over.

His lips travel over my ear and neck. I moan, letting my hands rest against his chest. He lightly skins his teeth over my jaw before finding my mouth again. He tugs at my bottom lip until I slide my hands off his chest and around his shoulders. My nails rake against his back.

These kisses resemble the ones that we shared back in Nate's apartment, but they're nothing close to it. These ones are harder and more wanting. Our breathing is heavier and it feels as if my heart is going to explode any minute, my chest heaving as I tug at his hair.

Jack tightens his grip on my waist as he lifts me up. I instantly react by wrapping my legs around his middle. My toes curl as his tongue slides against the sensitive skin on my neck, attacking every drop of water that falls down from my hair.

He moves through the pool, reattaching our lips, his arms still holding my body to his. My lower back hits the side of the pool and Jack lets me go, my thighs unraveling themselves, causing my feet to hit the slippery floor. He presses his body closer to mine, moving his hips in a motion that makes my head spin.

I break the kiss, gasping for air. He settles between my legs, swallowing hard. "Nadia?"

"Mmmm." I run my hands all over his body, my eyes still closed. I part open my lips and find his again. Without protest he follows my lead.

I could stay like this forever.

______________________

ASJDBAIUWERFHBERIWYEGDWUYD haha i feel so weird writing kissing scenes bc like i feel like i write them so awkward i'm so bad at it it's not even funny i literally GOOGLE SEARCHED how to write scenes like this but obviously it didn't help much lol sorry if it was choppy and weird and really short but hey i tried.

ANYWAAAYY feel free to comment and vote if you'd like!! hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter, thanks for reading and chapter 31 will be up soon maybe yes hopefully

- gilinskyshigh

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

170K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.1M 37.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...