Painful Silence (Louis T. Fan...

By ScarletMelody

Hope is a orphan at Holen Orpanig for Kids shes lived there since she was 7 when her family died in a house f... More

Painful Silence (Louis T. FanFic)
Chapter 3. Silent Conversations.
Chapter 4. Meet the Boys.
Chapter 5. Tears.
Chapter 6. Rumors.
Chapter 7. Fear.
Chapter 8. Lies.
Chapter 9. Take a Stand.
Chapter 10. New Measures.
Chapter 11. Alone.
Chapter 12. Goodbye.
Chapter 13. Don't Tell the Boys.
Chapter 14. You Love Her?
Chapter 15. Leaving Again.
Chapter 16. Help!
Chapter 17. Truth.
Chapter 18. Pain.
Chapter 19. DON'T KILL HIM!
Chapter 20. Turn Around.
Chapter 21. Home Sweet Home.
Chapter 22. Epilogue.

Chapter 2. Hang Out.

852 14 22
By ScarletMelody

Chapter 2. Hang Out.

Hope POV

I sat on my bed, I decided to look at some of One Directions songs, and can I say I quite like them, I clicked on a video by accident, I quick tried to exit back but the video caught my attention, ‘Hello’, ‘we’, ‘are’, ‘one’, ‘direction, yay!’ I smiled; I decided to watch the rest of the video.

I spent 3 hours watching their videos and, I must admit it was one of the best 3 hours I’ve ever had, these boys are hilarious, of course I did laugh but silently, when I laugh nothing comes out.

“Hope, dinner” Anita said but got a sight of me and furrowed her brow “what’s so funny?” she smiled, I pointed at the videos and doubled over into another fit of silent giggles “well dinner is ready” she smiled and closed my door.

I walked down the stairs, I grabbed the plate on the edge of the table and kissed Anita’s cheek and walked back upstairs, I’m I was the only one allowed to eat in my room.

I finished my food and put the plate by my bed, and pulled out my notebook, and a piece of small paper felon the floor, I bent down and picked it up, I turned it over, a number stared back at me and then like  an electric shot I grabbed my phone, and entered the number and named it ‘Louis Tomlinson’ , I sent him a text ‘Hey’ , I waited for a bit.

From: Hey ;p

To: what’s up?

Nothing, you?

Fine I smiled at the fact he asked me how I was.

Cool, honestly I thought you weren’t going to text me

Why wouldn’t I?

Well you don’t talk to people, I just thought…

Louis you’re the first person that’s been nice to me in ages, except Anita.

Who?

The lady that takes care of me

Oh ok, so do you want to hang out? :D

Umm…sure I guess.

Yay! :D

Do you know how to get here?

I’ll be fine, see you ;)

Why is this boy nice to me, more importantly, why does he want to hang out with me?

I sat in my bed, on the laptop, I know what you’re thinking, how do I own a laptop if I don’t have a job or family, Anita got it for me for my birthday, I heard a knock at the door, since I don’t talk silence is common , all the silence made my hearing keen, I also heard Anita’s feet shuffle a crossed the floor and I answer the door, I tuned out the rest, and went back to typing.

The child coward in the corner with no other way to go, she wept as the belt came hurtling down and whipped him across the arm, he looked into the furious eyes of his parents, and fear completely took over-

A knock at the door interrupted my writing, and I walked over to it and answered it “Hope someone is here to see you” Anita told me, I walked past her and down the stairs, I saw Louis standing next to the entrance, he turned and looked at me.

“hey Hope, we’re going out so-“ he quickly looked me up and down “actually that outfit is fine” he said, I looked at him confused “and I’m not telling you where it’s a surprise” he smiled, I just sighed and followed him out of the car

“I’ll see you later sweetie, love you” I nodded, and walked and got into the car, we sat in silence until, Louis turned on the radio, and right then it became so hard not to belt out the lyrics, but I restrained, but I had to hum.

Louis POV

I turned on the radio, I looked sideways at Hope and her face twisted up and she looked like she was having a mental fight with her body, well face, she relaxed and started to hum, that’s the most noise she’s made since I met her “you like this song?” I asked, she nodded “this is the song I sung when I tried out for the XFactor” I stated as ‘Hey There Delilah’ played, she smiled, and nodded as to say good choice.

We sat silently, until we pulled up to our destination, I smiled and looked at her, and her mouth was wide open “I’m guessing you like it here?” I said, she nodded with a beautiful wide smile, wow, the girl doesn’t even speak but I’m already falling “well come on then” I said getting out of the car, I put my hood up and put on ray bans, to hide the fact that ‘its Louis Tomlinson! From One Direction!’ I walked up to the building and looked back to see Hope staring up at the building, I smiled and walked back to her and took her hand and pulling her inside, her hand in mine felt so good and my skin tingled, I walked up to the desk “two tickets please” I said getting out my wallet, I handed the guy my card, I looked back at Hope and she was staring around “Harry Potter fan?” I asked and she nodded vigorously “I saw you reading one of the books in one of your classes” I stated, taking the tickets and my card.

“have a nice tour with your girlfriend” the man at the desk said.

“oh she’s not my girlfriend” I felt something inside me sting slightly, what was that?

“oh so sorry”

“no its fine” I said, I looked back, but she turned away, but I caught a glimpse of a blush on her cheeks, crap she’s embarrassed to be considered my girlfriend, that stings.

 Hope POV

I think he saw me blush, crap. We walked and waited silently  for the tour to start “so Hope” I looked up at him, god I’m short. He cleared his throat “how are you?” I gave him a thumbs up “me too” AWKWARD.

“all people here for the tour if you could please go to the entrance” thank the lord.

Half way through the tour, we listened for a while then Louis started making fun of how serious the tour guide was, he was making faces behind her back, but stopped every time she looked back, I tried to keep a straight face and actually succeeded until Louis pretended to stab himself in the throat with a wand, I broke in to a fit of silent laughter “your laughing is silent too?” Louis asked, I nodded “I wanted to hear your laugh” he mumbled so quiet I don’t think I was supposed to hear, but what did that even mean?

We kept walking and Louis doing stupid things, the tour ended, Louis was driving me home, he pulled up into the drive way and turned to me “well it was nice to take you out, will I see you tomorrow? We can hang out here” he asked, I nodded and smiled “ok I’ll see you tomorrow” he said, I got out of the car and waved at him, until his car was gone, I sighed and smiled, this boy, if only I could talk to him, but he’ll leave me I know it so it’s not worth it, the smile on my face faded at the thought, I walked up the steps , but turned and stared at the sunset where his car just was, but at least I have him now, I opened the door and walked in.

Louis POV

I walked into the flat “oi! Where have you been?” Harry yelled, from the living room.

“I went to the Harry Potter museum” I said sitting on a chair.

“by yourself?” Zayn said raising an eyebrow at me.

“no” I said looking at the television.

“ohhh” Harry said glancing at the other boys.

“what?” I asked.

“you were with a girl” he said smirking at me.

My cheeks became hot “and?” I asked trying to sound casual, but I squeaked.

“aww! Lou has a crush” Niall exclaimed.

“I just met Hope yesterday, how can I already fancy her?”

“so it’s that girl from the school yesterday, the mute” Liam stated smirking, I cursed at myself in my mind.

“so why do you fancy her?” Harry said, and all the boys leaned in, I sighed.

“well she’s gorgeous, she seems to have a good personality…” I started.

“so ask her out” Niall said.

“I can’t”

“why?” Niall asked.

“you don’t know how girls work, I can’t just ask her out”

“what do you mean I don’t know how girls work?” he asked.

“Niall a sack of potatoes knows more about girls then you do” I retorted.

“well how do you know about girls?” He retorted.

“I have five sisters” I said bluntly.

“toshay” he mumbled leaning back.

“anyways” Zayn said “how was your date?”

“I don’t think she would consider it as a date”

“how so?” Zayn asked.

“well somebody accidently called her my girlfriend, and she looked embarrassed to be referred to as that”

“how can you tell she was embarrassed?” Niall asked.

“she blushed and looked away” I stated.

“that could also mean she likes you” Liam said.

“don’t give me false hope” I said.

“fine then don’t believe me the same thing happened with Danielle before we dated” Liam said.

“the thing is you and Danielle aren’t together anymore” I said, Liam’s face twisted a little.

“I know, but we still were together” he said.

“speaking of ex’s” Harry said “Eleanor called”

I sighed loudly “what does she want?”

“all she said is that she wanted to talk to you” Harry said.

“it’s almost been two months since we broke up, what does she want, yeah at first I was sad we broke it off but now that I’m over her she won’t leave me alone”

“well if you want her to leave you alone, then call her and tell her that” Harry said tossing a phone at me.

I nodded and walked up to my room, I closed the door, I dialed her number that I oddly still remembered “Hello?” I heard her.

“hey Eleanor”

“Louis?!” she yelled.

“yeah its me, what do you need?”

“….Louis I really miss you” she mumbled through the phone.

I sighed “Eleanor, I know you want to get back together, but I need to tell you something, I’ve moved on, don’t get me wrong it was nice and enjoyable while it lasted, but I’ve gotten over it, and I didn’t do it over night, but I can’t do it again, if I don’t want to, I’m sorry” I stopped talking and I heard sobbing coming from the other line “Eleanor you’re a great girl but I’m not the right guy for you and your not the right girl for me, please don’t cry over me, I don’t deserve your tears, just think now I can set off to find my man”

“ok Louis, I won’t call anymore, but thank you for the wonderful times, but I need you to know I love you and always will”

“I promise you won’t be saying that when the perfect man walks into your life, then I will just be a memory”

She hung up, I walked down the stairs “what did you tell her?” Harry asked.

“exactly what she needed to know” he nodded.

I can’t wait to see Hope again, oh god I sound like a love struck idiot.

But at least I get to see her tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Hopers

Second chapter it’s getting harder for Hope to keep her mouth shut.

Thank you for reading

Bye Hopers ;p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 387 67
Louis Tomlinson,Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik. Five very different boys living in five very different places. United only by thei...
208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...
45.2K 1.2K 15
Harry recently loses his boyfriend and his mental state is completely unstable. He breaks down randomly in class and refuses to be touched by anyone...
8.7K 372 26
The accident. It killed him Now I swear I have an issue I can hear something 'stay with me baby girl' The Tomlinson's lives have been turned upside w...