The Secret World

By Nikkiwritesforsmiles

Travis, a normal boy finds out that his foster father has created a city. But strange things go on in that ci... More

Prelog
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
EXTRA
THE SEQUEL!

Chapter 1

40 4 1
By Nikkiwritesforsmiles

                                                     Chapter 1: Through The Door             

(I HIGHLY SUGGEST READING THE PRELOG BEFORE THIS IT MAKES THINGS SO MUCH EASIER TO UNDERSTAND!) 

“When I open this door, you will see you’re crazy and there is just an empty room. Then I will call the cops, have you thrown in jail for kidnapping. When you get out of jail, if you ever get more than 20 feet of me I will shoot you.” I said calmly and confidently, hoping it knocked some sense into him. Then I opened the door, a bright golden light shone through, too bright I looked away to see my former father smirk and push me into the room.

How long has it been since I was in the world my “father” has locked me in? Only a few moments. In these few moments my mind is racing, through thoughts I never had remembered before, the good times and bad. Thoughts I shouldn't be able to remember, like when I was just born. My head pounds with the information being thrown around. Confused by my memories. My body is flying through the door as if I am falling into a never ending pit, tumbling through the golden light. My eyes now closed; unable to take the brightness in anymore. Being thrown around, as a rag doll in the washing machine. Then it stopped. It was so sudden I landed with a thud. Unsure if I should open my eyes, I don't and just try to catch my breath and go over what just happened.

I hear one mumbled voice say

“New guy!”

 I open my eyes, trying to see the voice, at first it was just dark, pitch black; Then a golden light that was too bright to handle but then everything went clear; the golden light vanished and left me with the greyish of fog. Slowly I regained my senses and I could make out that I was lying down on what feels like a table, maybe pavement outside? It was hard and the place around me looked grey with the fog. Shadowy black tall figures started to emerge around me. Surely I was surrounded if only I could move and see. Unsure if I should be saying anything or do anything I hear one guy yell,

“He’s waking up!” Was I not awake before? Now I am confused. I try to get up; I hear gunshots as I sit up and feel someone’s hands pushing me back down into a laying position.

“Take it easy fella.” said a deep but soft voice. In the distant there are sounds of more gun shots and explosions. My vision is all foggy all of a sudden as I feel pain shooting all up my spine. I wish I could have seen who was talking to me but it was all a blur so I close my eyes. The pain coming from my spine was now slowly going down the legs. I was thrashing trying to stop the pain. What feels like 5 sets of hands trying to hold me down I feel the pain all the way down my legs and now up my neck. I scream, and then I passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 599 32
What happens when 16, turning 17, year old Riley Bay leaves? She leaves Josh behind in the dust, he's nothing now. He's just another part of her past...
301K 10.4K 50
Julian's dream is to become one of the most successful criminal lawyers around, so when a client asks him to venture to The Prison From Hell located...
5M 212K 145
Book 1 This is a boyxboyxboyxboy story! 17 year old Jaxon Young is only good at one thing: fighting. He fights his teachers, his father, and he figh...
698K 22.7K 20
Copyright © 2014 by CozyBXBLover. All rights reserved. {__BoyxBoy__} { W A R N I N G: This story is gonna contain adult...