Déjà Vu (Neymar)

By neymarfantasy

It's déjà vu, a feeling like you have experienced it before. Olivia only has eyes for Marc Bartra but then th... More

Chapter 1: The hike
Chapter 2: Mr. Lupo
Chapter 3: Crush
Chapter 4: Getting closer to him
Chapter 5: Waterfall
Chapter 6: 2 years ago
Chapter 7: A night to 'remember'
Chapter 8: Red Bull
Chapter 9: One night
Chapter 10: Instagram
Chapter 11: Only vodka or gin
Chapter 12: Cravings
Chapter 13: Hangover
Chapter 14: First date
Chapter 15: Reunion
Chapter 16: Revelation
Chapter 17: Wasted
Chapter 18: I like it rough
Chapter 19: Yacht adventures
Chapter 20: Photography methods
Chapter 21: Jealousy
Chapter 22: Ice cream
Chapter 23: Twisted images
Chapter 24: 3 little words
Chapter 25: What would you do...
Chapter 26: Hidden feelings
Chapter 27: Another night to remember
Chapter 28: Moving on
Chapter 29: Andalusia
Chapter 30: Dirty little secrets
Chapter 31: Blackmail
Chapter 32: Lose Control
Chapter 33: Kids these days
Chapter 34: Desire
Chapter 35: Raw
Chapter 36: The morning after
Chapter 37: Love is a lie
Chapter 38: It's over
Chapter 39: Forgive me
Chapter 40: Letting go
Chapter 41: Friend
Chapter 42: Butterfly effect
Chapter 43: Marc
Chapter 44: Opposites
Chapter 45: My favorite ice cream flavor
Chapter 46: It's O-N
Chapter 47: The City of Love
Chapter 48: Make love to me
Chapter 50: Jealousy
Chapter 51: Kiss me and don't stop
Chapter 52: Protection
Chapter 53: Oops oh my!
Chapter 54: Guilty conscience
Chapter 55: Olive
Chapter 56: Confessions of a loveaholic
Chapter 57: 6 months
Chapter 58: Thunder and drool
Chapter 59: Hot mess
Chapter 60: Shots, shots, shots!
Chapter 61: Turn of events
Chapter 62: Lies never last long
Chapter 63: Break down
Chapter 64: Shattered hearts
Chapter 65: Closure
Chapter 66: Regret
Chapter 67: Without her
Chapter 68: Porra
Chapter 69: Wet dreams
Chapter 70: Mad about you
Chapter 71: Neylive

Chapter 49: Falling

6.8K 140 25
By neymarfantasy

He rested inside of me for a couple of seconds and it stopped my climax.

"Ney" I breathed heavily into his ear.

He bit my collarbone and sucked on it. Then he started to move in and out of me again, which not only drove me insane but also made my climax build again. He sped up his movements. His thrusts were stronger and reached deeper into me. I arched my back, feeling him hit my G-spot. He spread my thighs a little more and reached in even deeper, hitting my G-spot each time. My orgasm hit my body within seconds, making me arch my back like never before.

"Neymarrrr" I moaned out loud.

He slowed down his thrusts, but he kept on rubbing my sensitive spot in circles to prolong my orgasm.

"Oh god," I whimpered, digging my nails into his back.

He moved in and out of me, breathing heavily and keeping his finger on my sensitive spot. His muscles tensed as his climax was building. 

"Baby" he moaned, inserting himself one last time into me. He climaxed with a groan and filled me with his hot liquid.

"You are so beautiful" he panted as he looked deeply into my eyes.

I wiped the sweat off of his forehead and kissed him, sliding my tongue inside his mouth. I sucked on his soft tongue whilst he stayed inside me a little longer.

"Oh, Ney" I moaned when he finally pulled out.

I felt his warm fluid ooze down my thighs. He wiped the sweat off of my forehead as well and trailed kisses all over my face. It gave me that butterfly effect inside my stomach again.

"I think I'm hopelessly falling for you" I sighed.

His gaze shifted immediately to mine.

"Say that again," he asked and cupped my face to make sure I looked right into his eyes.

"I think I'm falling in love with you," I said shyly.

His eyes got watery, which scared me.

"Did I say something wrong?" I gasped.

"No baby, no...please say it again" he pleaded.

"I'm falling in love with you"

He stroked my cheek and pressed a warm kiss on my lips. I felt something wet on my cheek and realized that he was crying. I broke the kiss and cupped his face.

"Baby" I cooed and wiped his tears away.

"You have no idea how happy you make me Olive" he whispered.

I placed his head on my chest and wrapped one arm around him. I stroked his hair softly and felt him press a kiss on my chest. He wrapped his arms around me too and that's how we fell asleep together.

[ Neymar's POV ]

I woke up because something had prevented me from turning in my sleep. I squinted my eyes and realized where I was. She was sleeping peacefully with her little arms wrapped around me. I admired her for a couple of seconds and then removed her arms from my body. I sat on the edge of the bed and wondered what time it was. I grabbed my watch off the table and saw that we would be landing in Barcelona in 15 minutes. I ran my fingers through my messy hair and smiled to myself like an idiot.

I took her hand into mine and pressed a little kiss on it. She made some baby noises in her sleep. It was so cute! I just wanted to hug her and never let her go. She made me so happy and I hoped that I had made her happy with this first date. This date had been the perfect experience for me. It had been dreamy and just heavenly because I had her all to myself and she didn't deny me or my love for even a second. She made me want to scream with happiness when she said that she was falling in love with me. I got so emotional because I had been waiting for this moment for a very long time now. The way she said it melted my heart. I couldn't control my emotions and cried. She wiped my tears and comforted me in such a loving manner that it made me want to spend the rest of my life with her. My love for her was growing with every second that I spent with her. I felt an overwhelming sense of euphoria and love for this woman lying there in front of me. I crawled next to her and kissed her cheek. 

"Baby wake up" I cooed.

She turned towards me in her sleep and put her arm around me. I stroked her soft cheeks and planted a kiss on both of them.

"Baby we are going to land soon"

She fussed in her sleep, making me chuckle.

"Olivia!" I shouted.

She opened her eyes and looked a little lost.

"Finally!" I smirked.

"Huh?" she grunted, squinting her eyes.

"We are landing in less than 10 minutes and none of us is ready to get off the plane" I chuckled, pointing at our bodies.

She blushed and grinned at me.

"I'm oily and I need a shower"

"You can shower at my place?" I suggested.

"Do you want me to wear my dress on top of this oil?" she groaned.

I chuckled and handed her a bathrobe.

"Wear this for now. We'll get into a car after landing anyway and it'll take us straight to my place"

She nodded and took the bathrobe out of my hands. She got up and wore it, making me stare at her beautiful body.

"Stop" she smirked.

"Well if you show it, I can't avoid seeing it" I referenced her.

She chuckled and slapped the back of my head playfully.

"Here," I said.

"What's this?" she asked.

"To make you feel comfortable until you can get a shower," I said and kissed her temple.

She looked at the small package in her hands and blushed. 

"You think of everything don't you?" she said and shook her head.

"I try my best" I winked.

[ Olivia's POV ]

I went to the bathroom and glanced at myself in the mirror. My skin was shiny due to the oil and I saw a few red marks here and there, places where Neymar had kissed and sucked me. I blushed and took the small intimate wet wipes Neymar had given me. He had seriously thought of everything! I was thankful, however, because I did need them. I cleaned myself down below and felt more comfortable and less sticky and wet. I washed my face with cold water and dried it with a towel.

I walked out of the bathroom and found Neymar wearing a bathrobe too.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

I nodded and went to sit next to him.

"This was one hell of a date," I said.

"Did you like it?"

"I loved it!" I exclaimed and pressed a warm kiss on his lips. He smiled against my lips and kissed me back.

By the time we arrived at Neymar's place, it was passed 3 am already.

"I don't know how we are going to wake up in the morning for training and intern" I groaned.

"Worries for later, let's get you in the shower and put you to bed first" Neymar chuckled.

I got into his shower and adjusted the water temperature so it was perfect. I let the warm water run over my body and closed my eyes. I suddenly felt cold hands snake around my waist, startling me.

"Ney what are you doing in here?"

"I want to wash you," he said, planting a kiss on my neck.

"No, don't even think about having sex! I'm tired!" I groaned.

"No sex, just washing my beautiful girl" he smirked.

He took a shower gel and squirted it into his hands.

"Blossom fragrance, really?" I frowned.

"Why, can't a man smell like flowers?"

"You diva!" I teased.

He shot me a glare and rubbed the shower gel slowly over my body. I closed my and felt his hands run all over my body.

"Your turn," he said.

I opened my eyes and looked at his perfect caramel body. I squirted some shower gel into my hands and slowly rubbed it down his torso. I looked up at him and admired how beautiful he looked with his wet hair, wet eyelashes, and the water running down his chiseled body.

"What baby?" he asked, softly.

I pressed my lips onto his and kissed him. He returned the kiss and pulled me closer to his body.

"I'm not tired anymore" I whispered against his lips.

"Hungry baby" he smirked.

I squirted some more shower gel onto my hands and moved my hand passed his V-line.

"Olive" he moaned and I felt him grow inside my hand.

He grabbed me by my hips and pushed my back against the cold tiles. He kissed my lips eagerly, biting my bottom lip and sucking on it. I lifted my right leg and wrapped it around his hips. I grabbed his stiff manhood and pushed him inside me. He groaned and kissed me passionately as he started to thrust into me. He lifted my leg higher while pushing my back harder against the tiles.

"Ney" I moaned into his mouth.

Shower sex had been amazing, but I was so exhausted after it. My legs were shaky and I had no more energy left in my body. Neymar helped me to dry myself and carried me to bed like a real gentleman. He was exhausted too, I could see it on his face. I was thinking of going home, but it was almost 5 am so I decided to stay over. I had to get home in the morning though because I needed new clothes and my handbag for intern.

"Good night my angel" he whispered into my ear.

"Good night charming" I whispered back with closed eyes.

He kissed my cheek and pulled me close to his warm body. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep within minutes.

Neymar's alarm woke me up. We both groaned and pulled the covers over our heads. Neymar squinted his eyes under the cover and smiled at me.

"Morning beautiful"

"Morning handsome"

He pecked my lips.

"Morning breath!" I warned.

"I love your nasty morning breath too" he smirked.

I pinched his cheek and kissed his nose.

"Let's get you home," he said.

"Intern is going to be the worst. Alberto will think that I'm having a hangover"

"I think I'll act like I'm injured" Neymar smirked, making me chuckle.

I got up from the bed and felt my muscles ache. I rubbed my shoulders and my back.

"Oh god I'm sore" I grunted. 

"You wanted shower sex"

"It seemed like a good idea last night" I smirked.

"It was a great idea and morning sex sounds even better"

"What? No!" I yelled.

He burst out laughing.

"You are so cute," he said and pulled me off the bed. "Get dressed my baby!"

"Give me one of your briefs, you ripped my underwear last night"

He smirked and handed me one of his white briefs.

"There you go Miss Lupo" he winked.

"Well thank you, Mister Lupo" I chuckled.

I wore his briefs under the dress I had worn last night since I had nothing else to wear. The briefs fitted surprisingly well and were comfortable too.

Neymar wore his training outfit when I came out of the bathroom.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Ready for the humiliation at home" I groaned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 168 30
Experience the journey of Maya Vasquez and the Brazilian footballer, Neymar da Silva Santos Junior who were childhood best friends, birthday mates an...
413K 8.3K 50
If you love something, let it go.. If it comes back to you it's yours.. If it doesn't, it never was and it's not meant to be.. Life can be tough...
771K 14.1K 33
Allison Smith is said to be the female heartstealer who attracts all the famous and handsome football players. Neymar Jr is said to be one of the big...
8.3K 70 23
꒰⏰꒱ :: discontinued ᜊ 🌩️ ˚˖⁺ ʚ₊˚‧ This book has a special place in my heart, the passion with Football, the love i still have for it will never be...