Be my Shield (Roman Reigns)

By JadeLahote

A damning betrayal by her best friend and fiance lead Mia-Rose right into her new role as the fourth member o... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
I need help
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Somebody come get her, she's dancing like a stripper

Chapter Sixty One

9.1K 257 32
By JadeLahote

What a night to witness, 2014 Survivor series and what a night its shaping up to be. Ahead of tonights main event we have a divas 5 on 5 traditional survivor series match between Team Cameron and Team Mia-Rose

I was hyped for the match tonight, I was feeling at the top of my game and had a kick ass team, there was no doubt in my mind that we would win.

"Hey Reigns, good to see you man"

What the hell? The mention of Romans voice from somewhere behind me had me on my feet looking around wildly for him and as soon as I spotted him coming towards me I took off towards him only just remembering to slow down before we collided and I injured him again

"Surprise baby girl"

As gently as I could in my excitement I wrapped my arms around his neck and tip toed to kiss him, practically eating him alive

"God I've missed you babe, what are you doing here"

I murmured against his lips as I clung to him, the sound a wolf whistles and cheers around us making me blush. It had only been a week since I last saw him but damn it felt like an eternity

"I came to watch my beautiful future wife kick ass"

Those words still made me giddy every time I heard them, future wife!

"Mia you need to head upstairs, divas match is on in approximately 10 minutes"

As instructions were shouted at me I felt my stomach begin to do somersaults, it was almost game time. Roman took me by the hand and began to lead me in the direction of my entranceway every now and then shaking hands with our fellow wrestlers.

"You got this baby, keep focussed and if you need to, tag out and reserve your energy. This match could go either way"

I listened intently to his every word and he was right, though i was more than confident in my own skills this match would be a team effort so I had to have faith that my team would kick ass.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. Shield

I gave Roman one last kiss before I made my way down to the ring where Cameron and her team were waiting. As I climbed into the ring I kept my eyes glued to each of my opponents just in case they wanted to play dirty and attack me alone, luckily for me no sooner I that I was in the ring Brie made her entrance in usual Bella style. Next came Naomi followed by Eva-Marie and finally Paige. Now my team was complete and it was time to get down to business. After a quick discussion Eva volunteered to go first against Summer Rae. As she stood in the ring waiting for Summer to make a move we all groaned in frustration as she showboated around the ring waving and blowing kisses to the crowd. She barely looked in Evas direction so when Eva glanced at me for direction I gave her a nod to take her down. In an instant Eva grabbed Summer by the hair and swung her into the ropes letting her bounce back where she met Evas raised boot. Summer clutched her nose in agony as she hit the mat then Eva took advantage and went for the pin, unfortunately Summer wasn't going to go down that easy.

"Come on Red you got this"

I cheered as Eva began tossing Summer around the ring, a misplaced drop kick sent her into her corner and she managed to tag Emma in who immediately came at Eva like a bull hammering her into the mat.

"Damn it! Come on Red get up"

Emma began to do her quirky little dance around the ring which gave Eva a little time to crawl towards our corner, my team and I all hung as far over the ropes as we could trying desperately to reach out to her to make the tag but Emma saw her getting close and pulled her by the leg keeping her away. Once she had Eva on the opposite side of the ring Emma got her on her feet proceeded to throw her with a lot of force across the ring before drop kocking her and going for the pin.

1
2
3

I cringed as the bell rung and Emma leapt to her feet cheering, her celebrations were short lived as Paige leapt in and grabbed her by the hair slamming her down hard onto the mat. Emma was dazed as she rolled around trying to get her bearings but Paige was relentless stomping on her left right and centre.

"Yeah girl! Get her!"

Naomi shouted as Paige set her up for the Paige turner, Emma didn't stand as chance as Paige pulled it off perfectly pinning her with a huge grin on her face.

"Who's next?"

Paigr screamed as she quickly leapt to her feet, she knew bettet than to keep her back turned on her opponent in a match like this. In all honesty I expected Natalya or Tamina to take over but instead they sent Summer back into the firing line. It seemed they had a strategy to keep the strongest for last and if that was the case then Cameron should have been the first in the ring.

"Hi Summer"

Paige taunted her, trying to get in her head and it was obviously working because Summer looked terrified. She began to back away when Paige attacked kicking her hard in the stomach before backing up and hitting her with a running knee. As I watched her destroy Summer I noticed Cameron across the ring, her beady eyes focussed on me. She looked mad as hell so I blew her a kiss to which she screwed her face up in disgust and looked away, man I loved pissing her off.

Paige now had Summer in our corner with a foot choke while the ref tried to get her to back off but she ignored him and instead reached over to tag Naomi in.

"Your turn love"

She grinned as she released Summer and climbed out of the ring.

Naomi hit Summer Rae with the rear view now shes going for the pin

1
2
3

What an epic match this has been, it's now 4 versus 3 as Team Cameron and Team Mia-Rose go head to head in this survivor series match. I must say this has been one of the most exciting matches of the night so far.

We watched on laughing as both Natalya and Tamina looked to their captain to step up next but Cameron refused to get in the ring instead yelling at Tamina to instead. She looked pissed as she squared up with Naomi and within seconds had her in a head lock. Naomi wasn't going down without a fight and she began to elbow Tamina in the stomach pushing her closer to our corner of the ring. Meanwhile Brie was climbing up onto the top rope ready to tag Naomi when she got close. By the time Tamina realized what was happening and tried to get away it was too late and Brie had tagged herself in before leaping from the top rope over Naomis head and hitting Tamina with a flying crossbody. From there it was Brie in usual Bella fashion putting on a show nailing Tamina with drop kicks and an awesome Bella buster before finally getting her in a yes lock.

"YES YES YES YES"

We chanted along with the crowd as Brie made Tamina tap out.

"Come on girl my turn!"

I called as Brie got to her feet but out of nowhere and with lightning fast speed Natalya was in the ring knocking Brie down from behind and before she could react Natalya had her in a sharp shooter, we were all caught by surprise at how fast she pulled it off so when Brie tapped I was in the ring as fast as I could to take her down.

"Sorry Natty but you're done"

I teased as I hit her with a clothesline. The roar of the crowd was almost deafening and got my adrenaline pumping like crazy. I ran into the ropes and hit Natalya with a running knee before running straight Cameron and elbowing her in the face knocking her from the apron, just a little taste of what was coming her way. Crouching down in the corner I waited for Natalya to get to her feet befire charging and hitting her with a superman punch which dropped her back onto the mat.

1
2
3

As the bell rung I turned to face Cameron only to find that she wasn't in her corner. Instead she was halfway up the ramp blocked in between Paige and Naomi, it seems little miss girl bye was trying to get out of getting her ass beat.

"Oh hell no you don't"

I growled as I slid out of the ring and ran at her hitting her from behind. My team mates laughed and cheered as I dragged her by her hair back to the ring and pushed her in. Sliding in after her I waited for her to get to her feet and when she did I got her with a tilt a whirl head scissors before going for the pin, luckily for her she managed to kick out and elbow me in the nose. My eyes began to water so I did my best to shake it off while she grabbed me by the hair

"This is my house, I own you"

She shrieked, talk about delusional. I let her toss me into the ropes and as I bounced back I hit her with a spear smirking as I heard the wind get knocked out of her.

1
2
3

Your winners Mia-Rose, Naomi and Paige!

The girls and I took a corner each climbing onto the ropes and raising our arms triumphantly while the Shields music filled the arena.

"Good job ladies! You kicked ass"

I congratulated Paige and Naomi with a hug before raising both their hands in the air. Cameron was half way back up the ramp when she grabbed a mic and began to yell

"STOP THE MUSIC, THIS IS UNFAIR. I DESERVE TO WIN"

And there she goes all delusional again. Just for fun I slid out of the ring and moved to run at her and instantly she dropped the mic and took off running backstage. Once she was gone I gave the crowd a few more waves before heading back stage to find my man.

**********************

"You were awesome baby girl"

Roman pulled me into his arms and began to pepper my face with kisses but I squirmed trying to get out of his arms

"Babe I'm all sweaty and gross, let me take a shower first. You smell amazing and I don't want to get my stink all over you"

Roman simply chuckled and pulled me in tighter

"Baby you could roll around in a pig pen and I'd still want you in my arms"

I had to admit the man was definitely a charmer. He hooked an arm around my shoulder as we made our way back to the dressing room. That match made me realise how much I missed being in the ring. Hopefully soon I'll be back full time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60 34 16
After Dean, Roman, Jenny, James, Renee and Alexa made it. That Runa and Seth do not separate, it hits Dean like a blow. Renee separates from him and...
My Shield By Ti

Fanfiction

86.8K 2.5K 69
Everyone knows AJ Lee but who had any idea she had a younger sister named Ashley. When Ashley finally breaks through the walls of NXT what will happe...
143K 3.3K 40
Ranked #2 in #theshield stories 😊 *** Ranked #51 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Skye Sailor has finally recovered from her 6 month injury and had returned t...
38.9K 641 16
You know the saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"? That's kinda what happens here... in The Shield. ~~~ One member is accused...