Intimate || Les Twins

By CrownMeLiar

Every intimacy carries secreted somewhere below its initial lovely surfaces, the ever-coiled makings of compl... More

1. LIV
2. Decisions
3. Closer
4. Arrival
5. I Feel It
6. His Eyes
7. Shots!
8. Her Lies
9. Promises: Part 1
10. Promises: Part 2
11. Catch Me I'm Falling
12. Blackout
13. Toujours
14. Take Your Medicine
15. Resentment
16. Sexual Frustration
17. On One Knee
19. Wish Granted
20. Tired of Crying: Part 1
21. Tired of Crying: Part 2
22. Emotions
23. Tell Me A Secret
24. Sooner or Later
25. Mon Bébé
26. Small Changes
27. His Happiness
28. Unveiled At Last
29. Too Many Games
30. Enfant De L'amour
31. My Baby
32. Back To Normal
33. Woman Of His Dreams
34. No Mistakes
35. Pick & Choose
36. Through Bad Times
37. Welcome Home
38. Cold Feet
39. Mysteries Unfolded
40. New Additions
41. Inprisonment?
42. Awakening
Thank You

18. To Be or Not To Be

592 35 7
By CrownMeLiar

Chapter is un-edited, will be fixed soon

It was a sunny Thursday morning in Guadeloupe. Shakel usually never woke up early in the morning but for some reason she did on this day. Larry wasn't in the bed next to her but instead he was out on the balcony on the phone. His back was to the room so he didn't know Shakel was awake. She got up and went to brush her teeth and on her way back she noticed the door was closed but she could still hear some of what he was saying. Even though she couldn't understand what he was saying, she still listened.

"Je peux venir voir-vous ce week-end? (can I come see you this weekend?)" Larry asked the person on the phone. His phone was on speaker and the person responded with a flirty laugh then spoke.

"Ask me in English." The girl said. She was obviously from Paris because she had an obvious accent.

"Can I come see you this weekend?" He chuckled.

"Yes." The girl answered. "Of course."

Larry stood up an took his phone off of speaker. "D'accord, je te parlerai plus tard. (Okay, I'll talk to you later)" he said hanging up and turning around.

"Oh shit!" Shakel thought running back to the bed so he wouldn't see her. Just as he opened the door Shakel sat up in the bed and stretched her arms as if she just woke up.

"Good morning." He said casually walking toward the bathroom. "I'm going to take you to Lau and Spider's villa today. I'm going to Paris for a few days." He announced while obviously peeing with the door open. Shakel didn't respond so when he came out of the bathroom he looked at her intensely while air drying his hands. "Hello? Did you not hear me?"

"I heard you.. I just don't understand why." She responded looking up at him.

"You want to stay here alone?"

Shakel shook her head. "Why can't I go with you?"

"I don't need you to." He answered sharply taking a seat on the bed facing away from her. "Why you ask so many questions?"

"Because I can."

"You can't." He disagreed.

There was silence for a long moment. Shakel was only trying to figure out why Larry was being so rude. Why was he so rude now but the night before he was all over her around his family and when they got back from the event. "I don't get you.." She admitted.

"What's not to get?" He asked rhetorically and still got an answer.

"You act like you love me and I'm your girlfriend last night but today, you're leaving me to go fuck some girl in Paris. I don't understand you."

He chuckled almost sinisterly. "You not my girlfriend," he shook his head. "and I'm not leaving you to go fuck some girl in Paris." He said turning to look at her.

"What happened to you loving me so much and wanting to be with me?" Shakel asked getting a little choked up.

Larry pinched the bridge of his nose and looked away. No matter what was going on, he hated seeing her cry. "I do love you.. You want the truth, yes?" He asked getting up and still avoided eye contact with her. He paced a little bit just thinking of what exactly to say.

"Yes. Yes I want the truth. The real truth!" She demanded.

"I do love you, okay? I do. I want to be with you, yes. I do. But I get scared you will cheat on me again. I only tell my family you my girlfriend because if not they think I use you for sex and I don't-"

"You are using me for sex, since I'm not your girlfriend." She interrupted. "I'm like your toy because you can't have Aaliyah."

"Let me talk." He said sternly. She rolled her eyes. "I don't use you..for anything." Lie. "And how many times do I have to tell you I don't like her? She not my type." Lie. "I really want you but I can't trust you."

"Why? I haven't been the same since we broke up. I don't even know what I was thinking that night.." She said dwelling on the past. She covered her face with her hands and started crying.

"Please don't cry baby, I don't like when you cry." He said getting in the bed next to her and pulling her into his arms so that her back was to his chest. "I know it was a mistake. We all make mistakes. I love you still okay?" He said comforting her.

"Okay." She said relaxing and trying to stop crying.

"I'm going to Paris to see my daughter by the way. I was on the phone with her mom." He explained and that was the partial truth. He needed to lie to get her where he wanted.

"Ugh," Shakel scoffed. "I'm sorry for accusing you of so much."

"It's okay belle," He said giving her neck kisses. "you didn't know."

She tilted her head so her neck was more exposed to him. He moved her hair and continue to kiss her neck more while his hand slowly moved up her shirt in front. She moaned quietly at the feeling of him caressing her breasts gently. She took his free hand and held it.

"Do you want me?" He whispered in her ear seductively and moved his hand from under her shirt and into her underwear. "So wet already." He said rubbing her.

------------------

"Liyah! Élodie and Anaïs are here." Laurent said opening the door. "Hi big sisters." He greeted them with a smile but refused their hugs.

They both looked at him weird then walked in and sat on the couch to wait for Aaliyah.

"Tu regardez irritée. (You look irritated)" Anaïs said to Laurent who sat on a different couch than them.

"Huh? No, I'm fine." He replied looking down the hall. "Are y'all going out or something..?"

"She's doing Anaïs's makeover. She didn't tell you about girls day?" Élodie said confused.

Laurent seemed a little jittery and just weird to them. "She did but I forgot." He said obviously frustrated.

"Ça va? (Are you okay?)" Anaïs asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said sounding unsure.

"Hello ladies!" Aaliyah said cheerfully walking into the front room smiling at Laurent's sisters. She held a medium sized bag on her arm which held all of her makeup and hair tools. "I look a mess right now so sorry."

Laurent let out a little gasp when Aaliyah sat her stuff on the table a few feet from where he sat. She gave him a weird look and he shook his head and walked back to the room. She shrugged it off and went back to talking to the girls.

"Tea, wine or coffee?" She asked.

"Wine." They said in unison then laughed.

Just as Aaliyah grabbed three wine glasses there was a knock on the door. "Lau can you get that?" She called to him.

"No!" He responded. "I really can't right now." He added.

She rolled her eyes and put the glasses down and went to answer the door. To her surprise, Shakel and Larry were there. "Hey Liyah." Larry said quickly looking her up and down. "Where's my brother?"

"Don't do that." She spoke quickly, noticing how he looked at her. "Your brother is in the room doing something... He's acting weird." Aaliyah answered stepping aside so they could walk in.

Anaïs gasped. "Shakel! I didn't know you were coming over."

"I didn't either to be honest." She smiled.

-

"Lau, ouvrir la porte.(open the door)" Larry said knocking on the door.

"Larry?" He responded wrapping himself in a blanket and going to the door. He opened the door a couple centimeters and seen Larry's afro. "Larry!" He said opening the door and quickly pulling his brother inside.

Larry looked at Laurent not sure what was going on. "What the fuck are you doing?" He asked plainly.

"I'm going crazy man."

"Huh?"

"Can you do me a favor?" Lau said looking at the door briefly then back at Larry.

"Yes... Because I need Shakel to stay here for a couple days while I go to Paris."

Laurent raised an eyebrow at his brother. "Why don't you take her with you?"

"I don't need her to be with me.." He shrugged.

"Sex with baby woman?" He crossed his arms and gave his twin the skeptical look.

"Maybe." Larry smirked.

"Again?" Laurent laughed. "I thought you fix everything with Kel?"

"I did but she still not my girlfriend. I'll do that when I get back, maybe."

Laurent shook his head. "No. You need to settle down little brother."

"You tell me that but you cheat on Aaliyah? I'm not cheating on Shakel." Larry said annoyed.

"It was a mistake, it happen one time!" Laurent say getting angry. "and I never say you cheat on Shakel, but what you are doing is hurting her. She won't keep letting you play with her you know?"

Larry rolled his eyes at his twin. "You tell me this why? You pretend like you never try it on Aaliyah."

"I don't pretend because I never did try it on Aaliyah. I fucked up yes, but never on purpose like you doing now by hurting Shakel. I'm trying to fix my problem now."

"Yeah right Lau." Larry said toneless.

Laurent threw the blanket off of him and walked to the dresser and started throwing socks out of the middle drawer where his clothes were. He pulled out a single sock and reached inside it.

"What are you doing now?" Larry asked uninterested.

"Showing you" He said walking back toward his brother. "I'm serious." He said holding his hand out, revealing to his brother what he grabbed from the random sock.

Larry's eyes widen and his mouth opened involuntarily. "You!-" Larry said almost yelling.

"Shut the fuck up Larry!" Lau yelled.

"Sorry, sorry.. But why?!"

"Why what?" Laurent said walking back to the dresser and putting everything back in its place.

"Well one, why the sock drawer?"

Lau shrugged. "I know she won't go near it."

"You are serious?"

"Larry I'll kill you." Laurent said suddenly steering away from that topic.

Larry looked around. "What why? What I do?"

"I told you not to touch my girl again, so why you do it?"

"I didn't! What are you talking about?"

Laurent laughed. "You don't know what I'm talking about? Yesterday when she ask you for help you touched her. You thought she wouldn't tell me?" He said stepping closer to his twin. Larry was suddenly frightened by his brother. His tough and careless façade was gone.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again! I promise Lau. I'm sorry!" Larry said backing up. Flashbacks of the night Laurent nearly killed him went through his head. He struggles to breath just thinking about the pain of his ribs after Laurent kicked him. "I promise! Please don't hurt me." He cried.

"Why would I hurt you Larry? I love my twin. Just don't touch my girl." He said tilting his head in confusion. "But really you have Shakel for that. So take her and love her."

Larry still looked frightened by his brother. "You are right... I'm sorry."

He nodded. "I know I am."

"What is the favor you want?" Larry asked relaxing finally.

Laurent shook his head. "Nothing it does not matter anymore. I'll do it myself." He said walking toward the door, signifying the end of he and his brothers unknowingly long conversation.

Larry followed his brother to the front room. His first sight was Shakel laughing at whatever Aaliyah just said. Her bright smile suddenly made him feel happy. As if he forgot about the scare his brother gave him a few minutes ago.
Laurent's words were really setting in now. He knew Shakel wouldn't fall for his antics for long so he needed to make his decision soon. To be with her or not to be with her was the the one and only question. He pulled out his phone and texted his daughters mother.

"Je vous verrai dans quelques heures. Une seule nuit. (I'll see you in a few hours. One night only.)" He sent and put his phone back in his pocket.

~~~~~~~~~

This update is extremely late & I'm terribly sorry ! But here it is ! Enjoy & good morning(goodnight for me because it's 6am and I haven't slept) comment, vote and share !

Bisous 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 4.3K 46
..
34.6K 1.6K 38
Laurent "I have no problem treating you like this... like a princess as long as you remember you belong to me"
5K 508 28
CAN A BROKEN HEART SURRENDER TO THE CALL OF LOVE AGAIN. Tianna has been hurt over and over again by the people she chooses to love. This last bout wi...
4.3K 357 29
Please don't read unless you have read Loves Me For Me you will have a better understanding if you read that first!đŸ’“đŸ’•đŸ™đŸŸ