Die for me

By Mubangak

NOTE: this is a sequel to Demetre, please read Demetre before this so you do not get confused. ~*~ Ever get t... More

Die for me
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Authors Note
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty one.
Epilogue

Twenty Two[Finale]

26.4K 1.2K 218
By Mubangak

Third person POV, This is so cheesy it's actually ridiculous. And it's probably really crappy too I'm sorry I did try aha

Rose wasn't breathing, the moon pool lay still yet the glowing star around her was still bright. Arianne had shed tears, she had collapsed to the floor with no hope of coming out of this war alive, rumbling sounded from the surface and she couldn't bare to see how many bodies were laid across the snow. But then something happened, a light blinded both Callum and Arianne, they could barely see a thing which was happening to Rose but once the light died down they saw a figure; a ghost.

Her eyes held the palest hint of Gold, her face pale and smooth and her white dress mimicked the waves in the water, she floated down and bent slowly down to Rose's face, her eyes were closed and her lips were an icy blue. She was too far gone, she was already dead.

"M-mom" Arianne stuttered as she wiped away tears from her face.

Vera looked young, almost looking like Rose's age "I'm proud of you Arianne, you and Thea"

Her mother's words brought a river flowing down Arianne's face as Callum tried to console her, she cried into his shirt.

Vera turned her attention back to the dead girl she was floating in the water "They cannot Win Rose, you must fight" Vera sucked in a breath as she entered Rose's body. Her body morphing with Rose's and they became one, Rose's body glowed and shone brightly, a light so bright that darkness shrilled up and died in the presence of such purity. Her eyes shot open, her whole eye was glowing a pale blue colour. Even her Sclera, she glowed and she looked beautiful,

Three words escaped her mouth "They cannot win"

Within seconds she floated up from the pool, water dripped from her bare toes, it was like she now shared Vera's appearance. Instead of wearing the clothes she used to have on, she now wore the same white silk dress Vera had on, and her determination was stronger than it was before.

____

Blood stained the snow, corpses laid on the ground lifeless, their clothes torn and hearts no longer beating. Sweat dripped down Dean's brow as he threw a knife at an angel who tried to slice his sister, Thalia jumped out of her skin. Tears streamed down her face as she held a dagger close to her chest.

"I told you to stay inside?" Dean growled.

Thalia was quick to see the angel coming to her left, growing up with brother's who are the best vampire fighters had given her a good advantage. She kneed the angel and slit his throat within seconds, Dean stood jaw dropped at what he'd just witnessed his sister do. She has never even had the courage to kill anyone for blood let alone slit someone's throat "They invaded the house! I had to run"

"Just don't die Okay! they have those god damn swords that can kill us" Dean told her.

"That's great advice" Thalia said sarcastically. Dean cursed and grabbed his sister's arm, he readied his dagger and she readied her's together they walked through the woods where they killed any angel they saw flying. But they didn't see the angel in the tree, he had the sword in his hands as he licked his lips; his eyes traced Deans body and thought of the worst way possible to end his pretty life. Thalia caught a glimpse of the angel before he jumped and screamed "Dean watch out!"

It was too late, Dean wasn't quick enough to react to the Angel who leaped and was about to stab him. Until an arrow hit the angel in his throat before he touched Dean, both Dean and Thalia were stunned and shaken as of where the arrow came from. Who saved them?

"D-Dean" Thalia mumbled, she was shaking when she tapped her brother on the shoulder. He angrily turned to her directed and felt his heart fall to his stomach.

Her long chestnut brown hair fell nicely around her pale face, her grey eyes held determination yet they still managed to look soft. She rose form the ground brushing off bits of snow and staring at Dean and Thalia, she looked as though she could pass out but her eyes were fixed on Dean. Thalia whimpered "I thought she was dead"

Dean didn't answer, he was too busy trying to figure out if his eyes were betraying him or if it really was Isobelle. She looked exactly like his lost love, a spitting image, only older; no longer looking like the fifteen year old girl he used to know. She looked stronger and more capable of things he probably wasn't, her eye brows furrowed, her lips trembled as she took a step forward.

He was so close to her now that he smelt the familiar scent of lavender that always wrapped around her body, he raised a hand to touch her cheek and she let him, his touch was so familiar to him that she felt like she was finally home "Dean" she breathed.

"You are alive" he mumbled.

Daniel couldn't wait to ruin the happy moment, he hated people being happy; that's why his heart was so cold "Aw you found your lost love, too bad you won't be alive for much longer to kiss her"

Daniel was about to end all three of their lifes when he was stopped by a blinding light. The trees seemed to bend and collapse to the floor causing a loud shudder within the ground, her body looked as if it was engulfed in a blue flame yet she wasn't burnt, her eyes glowed bright as she glared at Daniel.

"Rose!" Thalia squealed loudly. "Wait but if Rose is here then... who is she?" she pointed at the other Rose, the imposter who took the appearance of Rose, she stood beside Daniel with a smug smirk and her body began changing, her face melted and what remained?

Kara's.

"You son of a bitch!" Dean shrilled "You were impersonating Rose?"

Kara smiled "How easy it was to fool you"

Kara smiled at Rose who's anger was so big not even hell could contain it, she flew higher into the sky and raised her hands so she was hovering above Kara and Daniel. She had no time to think about who the familiar girl was beside Dean, all she had to do was protect the., with one parting of her hands Thalia, Dean and Isobelle were pushed to one side. She then turned her attention to Daniel who had Kara behind him looking scared and worried.

She should be scared and worried.

"You Cannot win!" Rose screamed.

Neither of them had time to react, Rose lifted her hands and dropped them instantly while a wave of fire circled around Daniel and Kara, Rose knew what she was doing with the help of Vera who entered her body, she was using her arms to control the fire; Kara's screams were muffled by the howl of the wind. The tornado of fire was enough to make her fearful of what Rose was capable of and Daniel was beginning to feel fear.

"I told you, I wouldn't rest until you were dead" Rose said. Her hands slowly came together and the fire tornado began to enclose Daniel and Kara.

"I don't want to die" Kara yelled but the fire already began to burn her toes.

Daniel smirked and shouted over the hiss of the fire "Say hi to lover boy! its not over until he is dead too" was his last words until the flame engulfed His and Kara's body. What was left were charred remains, they were both dead.

Rose's POV

I didn't notice Caleb throw the spear, all I felt was something pierce my skin and I was falling out of the sky. Thalia's voice didn't register in my ears all felt was the coolness of the snow, my stomach was tight due to the spear in my body, I wanted to pull it out but someone already beat me to it. I was flipped over onto my back, blood tinted my white dress as Caleb bent down towards my face and pushed the spear in further.

I whimpered in his arms feeling helpless. What ever Daniel had done to him broke my heart, black veins seeped to the surface of his skin, they twisted their way on his arms and part of his neck like vines. His eyes were what really frightened me, they were black, even his Sclera was black. Both his eyes were black holes. He pushed the spear deeper, so deep I thought it had already gone through my back by now.

"Caleb, Caleb please your hurting me" I sobbed. Tracing my hands frantically over his face, smoothing my fingers over his lips and raking my hand through his golden hair. Tears ran down the side of my face and salt filled my mouth, If only I can break what ever curse Daniel had put on him.

He didn't reply, he mere pulled the spear out of my stomach which only made me scream even more. He pointed the tip towards my neck and I knew it would be the end, he was going to kill me. "Caleb please, I love you. It's me!"

For a split second I saw his hand itching to retreat, the dagger was moving backwards and his lips begin to part "R-Rose...help me-"

"Rose you have to kill him!" Dean yelled from a tree. He stabbed an angel in the back and turned his attention back to Caleb and I.

It's not over until he's dead.

I can't kill him, I couldn't. It would hurt too much, I would have lost love twice but I knew it was the only way.

I kneed him in the stomach and head butted him which forced him to drop the dagger, quickly I grabbed it from the ground before he had time to react.

I choked "I love you Caleb"

I pushed the dagger into his chest. Into his heart. He opened his mouth but no words came out, the black which covered his eye began to dissolve revealing chocolate brown eyes. My eyes were so blurry from the tears I could barely make out what was happening, but what I did see was  a faint smile on his face and what I heard was a sentence which escaped his lips "I love you Rose. You kept your promise about staying alive"

His body fell to the side of me, his eyes fluttered shut. I dropped the blood stained dagger and sat there shaking, sat there and hoped this was some crazy dream and that I didn't just kill him. But it wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare that I will never wake up from. I crawled over to his body and placed his head on my laps, what more could I do than to mourn? placing a soft kiss upon his lips, I quietly wept over his body. Bodies were scattered over the woodland floor, bodies of people I've never seen before, Tristan probably convinced the vampire pack that lived in Russia to hep fight the war and Russia had turned into a blood bath.

You could barely see the slightest bit of white any more, all that was here was red. Miles and miles of red dripping off bushes, trickling down into streams and solidifying in the cold air.

Vera left my body, her ghost hovered above Caleb and I but I just stared straight ahead. I wanted to mourn in peace.

"You deserve to be happy" she told me "I am proud of you Rosalie"

"Thank you" I squeaked.

Vera bent down towards Caleb's face, I didn't know what she was doing but she parted her lips as if she was going to kiss her but then she breathed on him, She pulled away. "He will forever be your guardian angel" she said and bowed her head before dissolving into smoke.

"My head hurts"

She breathed life back into him.

"Y-your alive" I mumbled.

Caleb scratched his head and knitted his eyebrow together, he glanced upon the wreckage in front of him and immediately turned to me "What happened?"

I shook my head and kissed him deeply "It doesn't matter any more it's all over"

It's all over.

~*~

THIS WAS THE LAST ACTUAL CHAPTER AHHHH BUT DON'T WORRY THERE IS AN EPILOGUE ON ITS WAYYYY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 16.1K 32
"You're hiding. There's no need to. Come on. I won't bite... hard." He smirked. That smirk. That damned smirk. It made her heart pound with lust and...
63.6K 2K 20
BOOK #2 of 'Forever Collection': "You don't talk to me, you don't listen, you just don't give a shit do you?!" I spat. I pushed him away, gritting my...
302K 1.9K 7
SIX-PACK SERIES BOOK TWO *While this book can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading book one (Alpha Gray) for context before you start...
151K 7.4K 134
Hey Guys!!! This is Book 2 of my Realize series. If you haven't read the first book yet, I highly recommend that you do to avoid any confusion. But...