Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

By snoopy_09

Having a crush on someone isn't very easy, especially when it's the schools "bad boy" and your nothing but a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
I'm sorry
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
HELP MEEE
Dealing With The Bad Boy
Chapter Forty Nine
April's Prom Outfit
Epilogue
Q&A

Chapter Forty Eight

3.7K 140 9
By snoopy_09

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Forty-Eight

"Now what?" I asked, as I paced back and forth in Aaron's room.

Cassidy and Aaron sat on the bed, both with worried looks on their faces.

"I should've known", Cassidy said, receiving my attention. "He wasn't going to leave us that soon."

"We have to do something", I said.
"We need to think of something we can do, in order to show Alex what the truth is. Somehow prove to him that Aaron wasn't the one who killed his sister, but Derek did."

Aaron looked at me. "This isn't going to be as easy as it sounds."

♥♥

As I walked home from school, I felt a bit paranoid. The whole walk I was feeling that someone was going to pop out of the corner, and kill me. I felt as if someone was following me. I looked back, and to the sides if I could see anyone.

But I didn't.

I sighed. I would be home in 10 minutes. I continued walking, but a loud gasp escaped my lips when I saw a white van pull up next to me.

2 men came out and the next I thing I knew, I was screaming and kicking around in the van.

"Leave me", I cried as they drove off, not listening to a word I said.

~*~

I sat in the brown wooden chair, with my hands behind my back, tied with a rope. My mouth was sealed closed with a white handkerchief. A typical kidnap, I know.

My screams came as mumbles.

"Why are you even trying? No ones gonna save you", the boy who was 'supposed' to watch me said. He was around 22 years old, and with blonde hair and blue eyes. I think his name was Chris.

"That's what I said", the boy next to him said. Now this guy looked just a bit younger then Chris. He looked around 20, and this boy had brown spiky hair, and brown eyes. His skin was tan. His name was Steven.

"Let me go", I tried to say, but my request came as a mumble again.

"What's she saying?" Chris asked.

Steven shrugged.

Chris removed the handkerchief and I yelled. "LET ME GO!"

Chris quickly sealed my mouth again.

"My poor ears", he mumbled as Steven lazily fell on the couch in front of me. I rolled my eyes, before a thought erupted in my head. My phone!

I smirked. I had my phone! I just needed these two boys to leave.

I whimpered catching the attention of the two boys, before pretending to faint.

"What happened to her?" Steven asked.

"Alex is going to kill us. He said nothing should happen to her. What should we do now?"

"I'll get water from upstairs, keep an eye on her", Steven said before running up the stairs.

"But I have to go take a piss", Chris mumbled, after Steven left.

A minute passed, and Chris sighed.

"What's taking him so long?" He wondered.

"I'll just use the bathroom quickly", and that's when I heard his footsteps go up the stairs.

I fumbled with the rope that tied my hands together, and after a while my hands were free. I took my phone out from my bra, and dialed Aaron's number.

"Cinderella, where are you?" Aaron yelled over the phone.

"A-Alex has me k-kidnapped", I said with a low voice.

"Fuck", I heard Aaron curse. "April has he done anything? He never touched you did he? Because if he did I swear to god-

"N-no he never did anything. But Aaron please help me", I
pleaded.

"Is that April", I heard Matt's voice say in the background. I heard shuffling before Matt was on the phone with me.

"April are you alright?" Matt asked. I replied with a yes, don't worry, I'm fine.

"April do you know where you are?" Matt asked.

"No."

I heard footsteps come down the stairs and I quickly disconnected the call and put it back in my bra.

I wrapped my hands around the rope and pretended to be fainted.

"I told that idiot not to leave", Steven grumbled, before a splash of cold water spilled on my face.

I pretended to stir, before opening my eyes.

"Welcome back", Steven grumbled. I rolled my eyes and laid back in the chair.

Aaron better hurry the fuck up. These morons were getting on my nerves.

"And bro lemme tell ya, she wanted my piece so desperately that she-
Chris was cut of by a guard flying down the stairs.

Blood poured out of his mouth, and the next thing I knew, Aaron had Steven pinned to the ground. Chris was struggling in Deans grip, as he was against the wall, blood pouring out of his nose. I scrunched my nose in disgust.

Both of them were bleeding more then a girl on her period.

I quickly untied my hands, and then my feet.

"April you alright?" Matt asked running up to me, worried.

"Yeah", I said with a smile. "I'm alright."

Dean walked up to me. "We need to leave", he said with no emotion. I peered behind him to see Aaron looking at me with a blank face.

I walked up towards him, ignoring Matt's requests on leaving fast.

"What's wrong?" I asked in a whisper.

"We need to leave", he said, his voice hoarse. He turned to leave but I gripped his hand tightly.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong", I said.

"April we don't have time for all this, we need to hurry the fuck up before anyone else comes", Aaron yelled.

"Not so soon", a voice from up the stairs said.

"Fuck", Aaron cursed.

A boy who looked around 23, and had brown eyes said. His skin was tanned, and he looked awfully scary. He probably hasn't shaved in 7 months to be exact.

I shivered uncomfortably at the way he stared at me.

I quickly cowered behind Aaron's tall figure.

"Derek?" I heard Aaron say. I gasped.

"It's lovely to see you again", Derek smirked. "Haven't met you in forever. Is that April?"

Aaron looked back at me, and met my frightened eyes.

Derek walked over to me.

"Well I gotta say, she is a beauty. No wonder Aaron Carter is head over heels for her", Derek said, his eyes skimming my body hungrily. Aaron noticed my discomfort, and he protectively stood in front of me, blocking me from Derek.

Derek chuckled.

He's such a ugly rat. SMH.

"You know Aaron, sometimes I pity you. You always tend to get blamed for things you've never done. Now you, and all your friends are going to have to pay for something you all haven't done", he smirked. "You shouldn't have come here for this beauty. I
would've taken good care of her. Right April?" He asked looking at me, I gave him a glare. Oops shouldn't have done that! Because the next thing I knew, I was pressed against Derek's front. A knife pressed against my throat.

"I said, right April?" He asked with his teeth clenched furiously.

My breathing increased and I weakly nodded.

"Derek let her go", Aaron hissed as two guards held on two him.

Derek laughed loudly, but his
laughter only lasted a few seconds because the next thing I knew he was pinned onto the floor by Aaron.

Ahhh my bad boy to the rescue.

"You can't do anything to me", Derek managed to say. "Even if you do, Alex will not spare you. After all, he does think your the one who killed his sister", Derek laughed.

"Derek, you and I both know I didn't kill her. You were the one who killed her, for your own revenge", Aaron hissed. "You blamed it all on me that night, and ever since then, the blame is on me."

I shrieked when I felt a hand cover my mouth.

"Fucking bitch", the guard swore, as I bit on his hand.

He raised his hand to slap me, but I have no idea where I got the courage, because in the next two seconds my hand was gripping his arm tightly. I twisted his hand and connected my fist with his jaw.

"Ah shit", the guard hissed.

"You should be lucky that was her left hand", Matt yelled.

The guard looked at me with horror in his eyes. I smirked.

I thought it was about time I show my claws.

I heard Dean mutter something like "She's finally proved she's Aaron's girl."

I turned back to Aaron and Derek.

Derek hissed in pain as his head connected with the brick wall.

"Why don't you tell Alex the truth? Tell him I didn't kill his sister. Why don't you take the blame for your sins!" Aaron yelled and punched Derek in the jaw.

Blood poured out of Derek's mouth.

"I'm sorry Aaron but you'll have to pay for my sins until I don't complete my revenge", Derek smirked.

Fucking bastard.

"No Derek, Aaron will not pay for your sins, you will", a new voice said. I snapped my head to the staircase and saw Alex standing there with an angry look on his face.

"Alex?" Derek asked.

"How could you do this? I trusted you to be my friend, and you betray me like this?" Alex asked.

"Der-

"Shut the fuck up", Alex boomed.
"Dont say a fucking word!"

He turned to Aaron.

"Look man, I didn't know any of this. I-I'm sorry, I'm really ashamed", Alex said, lowering his head to the ground.

"It's alright", Aaron said after a few minutes. "I forgive you."

I smiled. Finally, all these worries will be over.

Finally I would be able to live my life in peace with my Prince Charming...

A/N

COTE GUYS BECAUSE THIS IS THE SECOND LAST CHAPTER OF COMBB.

STAY STRONG AND ILY GUYS!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 21K 60
Autumn was your typical teenager. She loved living her life to the fullest with her only best friend Sarah. One day Xzavier known as the schools bad...
2.3K 19 14
Angela is the nerd of the school. She is a very sweet and nice girl. Unfortunately she fell in love with the badboy, Miles who hates her. She tries t...
4K 132 101
***** Emma Pear definitely wasn't the most popular girl in her high school she was far from it most people would call her a nerd she got good grades...
38.8K 1.3K 27
When the schools 'nerd'gets noticed by one of the most popular guys in school. Will it effect her life?