Mr. Bad Boy Saw Me Naked

Από sakkaira

COMPLETED The existence of grammatical errors, misplaced words etc. is exorbitant as the majority of the book... Περισσότερα

Mr. Bad Boy Saw Me Naked
Chapter 1 - Oh Damn, He's Hot...
Chapter 2 - This can't be happening to me!
Chapter 3 - Is there a monster inside my room?
Chapter 4 - I promised you.
Chapter 5 - Like them, we don't attract each other.
Chapter 6 - New clothes. New enemies.
Chapter 7 - Something that was unknown to me.
Chapter 8 - Bring back the past.
Chapter 9 - Bullshit is very common nowadays.
Chapter 10 - I suggest you to wear something see through.
Chapter 11 - Cherry Lips.
Chapter 12 - When the lights are off.
Chapter 13 - Two blue orbs.
Chapter 14 - Trapped and hopeless.
Chapter 16 - Someone else's.
Chapter 17 - Mine.
Chapter 18 - Déjà vu.
Chapter 19 - For her.
A/N: Trailer
Chapter 20 - Stuck with the Devil.
Chapter 21 - Plans.
Chapter 22 - You could've just asked!
Chapter 23 - You're worth the wait.
Chapter 24 - I'm dead.
Chapter 25 - That must be a world record.
A/N - Suggestions? Christmas Special?!!
Christmas Special
Chapter 26 - Nice shirt.
! 1 MILLION !
Chapter 27 - Good night.
Chapter 28 - Snap some pictures.
Chapter 29 - Mistakes.
Chapter 30 - Mirror, Mirror. [1]
Chapter 30 - Mirror, Mirror. [2]
Chapter 31 - I like cherries.
Chapter 32 - Take care of him.
Chapter 33 - Oh Shit.
Chapter 34 - Please, don't die.
Epilogue

Chapter 15 - Unexpected

177K 6.1K 1.3K
Από sakkaira

Chapter 15 - Unexpected

Warning: UNEDITED!

Samantha Ash Collins as Demi Lovato in the media bar!

•Adaline's P.O.V•

•°•°•°•°•°•

It was almost three AM and I couldn't sleep. I was turning around in bed, because every time I would close my eyes ,Tyler's image and actions would pop out in my mind and make me fear him more.

I cleaned myself up and I think that I look pretty... decent right now.

As I was lying on my side, looking at nothing in special ,my phone buzzed announcing me that I got a message.

I furrowed my eyebrows and took my phone from the nightstand. My eyes weren't accommodated to the light so ,when I opened my phone ,I needed to shut my eyes closed for a few seconds.

I saw that I got a message from Jemima. I totally forgot about her.

Jem: Addy? Where are you? I've been looking for you for the past hour and I can't find you anywhere! Please text me back if you got this message!

Okay ,now I feel bad that I didn't tell her where I am. I began to text her a message back.

Me: Sorry that I didn't announce you more sooner ,Jem. I wasn't feeling so well and Ayato gave me a ride home. I'm sorry again. :(

After a few seconds or so, she texted me back.

Jem: Ayaaaatoooo... *wink* *wink* Anyway, why didn't you ask me to do that? :/

I suppresed a smile at the "*wink* *wink*" part.

Me: I didn't want to spoil your fun.

Jem: You know that I would be more than happy to help my lil' sis. ;)

I rolled my eyes at her.

Me: You're just with seven minutes bigger than me. Don't get worked over that, sweetie.

Jem: *rolls eyes*

Me: Anyway, did you say sorry to Finnegan guy?

I bit my lip as I waited for her response.

Jem: *looks down* I heard that he left shortly after that kiss. I screwed up really bad, Addy.

I sighed and pursed my lips.

Me: Is Tyler's fault, Jemima. Don't be afraid, you'll get him back. ;)

At the "Tyler" part a lump was put in my throat. I never thought of it, but... what will do he at school on Monday?

Jem: *sigh* I hope so...

Me: Well, I'm going to sleep. Have fun ,Jem! ❤

Jem: Sleep tight, Addy! xoxo

I sighed, closed my phone and put it on the nightstand.

I put my hands under my pillow and tried to close my eyes.I opened them shortly after. I couldn't erase his face from my mind, is like he is haunting me.

I looked around my room ,which was illuminated by the moon, and saw Ayato's black leather jacket. I smiled. I need to give him back the jacket on Monday.

I yawned.

I closed my eyes again ,despite how scared I was and tried to think about something else.

Slowly ,his face began to disappear ,making room for another face.

Two dark brown eyes appeared in front of me and it was like that was the thing I was waiting for to fall asleep.

•°•°•°•°•

It was Sunday right now and I was sitting in my bed, eating some vanilla,chocolate and strawberry ice cream and I was looking at the TV in my room. Guess what I was watching?

Finding Nemo...

Of course that I was kidding. Not.

I've tried to forget about Tyler and what he did ,but nothing could help me forget about that.

Some piece of black material caught my eye and that's when my heartbeat began to quicken up.

I do have this feeling that he is not like Tyler... that he is much more. In the good way of course.

But... I'm also afraid that he would turn out like Tyler did and I'm going to be heartbroken again. I can't take any chances anymore.

I need to just forget about him. Both, and Tyler and Ayato. Both...

I'll give to Ayato tomorrow his black leather jacket back and then I'm going to not speak with him. Like we didn't met. Like that day -that was about a week ago- never happened. The day he came in my room and he saw me naked. I'm going to forget about him, about that day and about Tyler.

I groaned.

Damn, I'm getting very dramatic.

"Addy!" A sing-song voice called my name as Jemima entered my room with a grin on her face. She had a headache from how much she drunk this morning ,but now she's fine.

I rolled my eyes and took another spoon of the three varieties of ice cream and put the ice cream in my mouth.

Jemima came to me and drew her finger along the ice cream, putting it in her mouth.

"Hey! This ice cream is mine!" I protested and took the ice cream closer to me. She smiled.

"Okay,okay. Damn, you're such a possessive ..." She coughed ,making me narrow my eyes at her. She chuckled. What's with her and her sudden bubbly mood?

"So...I want to present you someone..." She grinned and I raised my eyebrow in confusion. Well, that was something unexpected.

"Who?"

"Guess..." A new voice was heard and a girl appeared in my room, leaning against the door, arms crossed and a smirk on face.

I widened my eyes and shot up from the bed.

"No way! Samantha?!" I screeched while going to Sam ,so I can give her a big hug. She hugged me back. Apparently, she's one of my cousins and she was the one ,me and Jemima, got along pretty well. She returned the hug, laughing.

"The one and only one." She said cockily. I chuckled.

I got out from the hug and furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Why are you here?" I asked ,curiosity getting the best of me.

"What? Aren't you happy that I'm here?" She taunted while crossing her arms. I rolled my eyes and she smiled. "Well, my mother moved here, a few houses far away from yours, and guess what?"

"What?" Me and Jemima said in the same time. We looked at each other and giggled, before returning to Sam.

"I'm going to your school." She grinned ,making me and Jemima smile too.

We chatted for a little bit until Samantha asked.

"Who's that guy at the window,that is looking at you Addy?" She pointed behind me and I almost bet at who she was pointing at. I closed my eyes and tightened my fists. I turned around slowly, with my teeth gritted. I opened my eyes and can you guess who I saw?

" 'Sup, Cherry?" He smirked ,doing one of that boyish nod of heads. I pursed my lips.

"Oh damn, he's hot..." Samantha whispered before whistling. That was my first thought too.

•°•°•°•°•

A/N: Heeeeyyyy guyyysss....hehe...

I know that I didn't post for a few days but I had some little writer's block and I didn't know what to write in this chapter...That's why is short and shitty. Sorry. *looks down*

Well...what do you think about Samantha?

COMMENT and VOTE to see your support!

Bye!

Love ya all!!

Stay FABULOUS!

P.S. Can you check my other story "Mr. Bad Boy's Roommate" ?? Thanks!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.1M 6.5K 177
A collection of books that I really enjoyed reading and me recommending them to you. If you've read a book that isn't part of this collection leave t...
12.6K 759 12
"I just ordered the food, thanks." "You get the boyfriend complementary." [ in which an eternally single Shay manages to get herself pizzas and a piz...
Sweet creature Από Jada Pickens

Εφηβική Φαντασία

9.2K 424 29
He allowed his darkness to consume him so much, that he lived in his own depressed state of mind. He did a lot of awful things in the name of melan...
22.5K 637 12
One day during an expedition you meet the one and only Hange Zoe. Brought together by a shared fascination of Titans, you start to find yourselves in...