The Shewolf Within Me | BxB

By AJPharaoh

Pyro is a werewolf with a dark secret, he was born as an female wolf side. A all white wolf which is a prize... More

The Shewolf Within Me
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-

-1-

95.3K 3.3K 681
By AJPharaoh

Chapter One | The Heat is On

Pyro's P.O.V.

The loud noise from my alarm clock filled my bedroom. I slowly turn over to push the snooze button. My body felt heavy like lead and overheated as if I was burning from the inside out. I felt exhausted yet, at the same time, exploding with energy. My body covered in a cold sweat as if I did a marathon in my sleep.

I laid there trying to figure what is wrong with me, was I getting sick. My inner beast is restless, trying to claw her way out. The howling from her filled my head, echoing nonstop.

There was a sudden knock at my door before it opened halfway. Peering in was my mother. She raises an eyebrow at me before she sniffed the air. An expression of understanding washed over her face.

"Oh, you've started," she whispered as if she has been expecting something to happen to me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked in confusion as I made my way to the edge of my bed. That only took more out of me then I thought, nearly making me pass out. "Am I sick?"

"No, you are in heat," she informed me before yelling for my sister to come, closing the afterward "I have to tell your father to put the boys in a room."

"I'm in what?" I gasped in shock over her statement.

"Your beast, she is in heat."

She made her way over to me, placing her hand on my forehead. Her touch sent my body into a frenzy. An electrical sensation rippled from my forehead, washing over my entire body. I couldn't help but fall back into my bed as the howls of my inner beast grew louder.

"You're burning up," she said, sounding concern of my current state.

Just then, my older cousin Tasha walked into the room. As soon as she saw me, she knew what was going on.

"It's about time he started," Tasha said sarcastically.

I was barely able to hear what she said over the loud howls that echoed in my head. The howling was giving me the worst headache beyond anything thing I could imagine. What's worse was how everything that touches me sent my body in a heated frenzy. With the slightest of touch was a fight with my inner beast. She was trying to take over and make me shift.

"Make it stop!" I screamed tiredly.

"Sorry, but this is something that can't be stopped at will," I heard my mother say between the howls of my beast "hopefully it will end sooner than later."

My mother ordered me to take deep breaths as she picked me up. She carried me to her bathroom and laid me in the massive tub. "This should help with feeling like you are on fire and help calm your beast," she informed in a soft voice.

She turned on the cold water, letting it fill the tub. As soon as my body was submerged, I could feel the change. My body didn't feel like it was about to burst into flame, and my beast wasn't trying to make me shift. She was still howling, but it was more manageable than moments ago.

"How long this going to last?" I asked, wanting to know if this was going to be a daily or monthly thing.

"Shewolves goes into heat for three to four days..." she pauses for a moment as if she was debating about something before continue, "but this happens every month."

"WHAT!" I exclaimed, sitting up to make sure I heard what she just said "every month?"

She nodded.

"But you guys said that this wouldn't happen," I whined, realizing that I can't go through this every month.

"I know. Only a handful of male werewolves are born with a female beast," she said quietly.

"And?"

"None of them ever went into heat," she went on to say, killing all hope that this was a one-time thing "or had any problems with their beast."

"Why me?" I questioned, wanting to know why I had to deal with this.

"I'm guessing because of me," she told me.

Due to my mother's heritage, my beast would of most likely meant to go in heat. Though she wasn't one hundred percent sure, she was pretty sure it was because of her family lineage.

"Plus, your shewolf is very rare."

"Great," I groan as I laid back down in the water.

"I'm going to call your school, you won't be going for the rest of the week." she informs me before getting up and heading out the bathroom "I'll be back in a few, just relax."

I'm different from most regular male werewolves, being born with a female wolf, which is rare amongst males. They were wrong when they said she wouldn't be any trouble. Once I was able to shift, the real drama started.

Within the werewolves community, the color of your wolf's fur can determine a lot about a werewolf. Shewolves tend to have lighter coats than males. My wolf's fur is pure white, the most sought after amongst shewolves. And due to the history of these shewolves, most male werewolves would kill to claim one as their mate.

'Is everything all right?' a soft voice within my head, it was my inner beast.

'I'm fine.'

I wasn't in the mood to talk to her since she was trying to make me shift and putting me through this pain.

'I just wanted to see how you were holding up.'

'I'm in a tub of cold water because I am-' I stopped quickly correcting myself before continuing to talk to her. 'I mean because you are in heat.'

'To be fair...'

'I'm listening.'

'We are the same,' she was calmer now than when I woke up 'I'm your wolf side and the reflection of your inner self.'

"Two souls, one body," I whispered to myself. These words seem to be on repeat, echoing within my mind.

I knew she was right. She is the reason I can shift into a wolf, but on the other hand, she doesn't reflect my inner self in ways most beast does.

Time seems to stand still, yet thirty minutes have passed. My inner beast had fallen asleep, making it easier to think. After a few moments of thinking, having her sleep is better than having her howl and my body on fire.

"So how is your first cold bath?" Tasha asked as she stood in the doorway with her arms crossed over her chest. "You do have the house smelling."

I got out of the tub and dry myself off with my clothes still on "I don't smell!"

"I'm talking about your heat scent," she said with a smirk. I watched her as she went to sit down on a stool. "It's a powerful scent."

"Okay fine, I get it," I muttered, trying not to make eye contact with her. "You don't have to keep talking about it."

"I'm telling you this so you can keep it under control," she said in a sterner tone. She moved to stand right in front of me, "You don't want to attract the wrong kind of wolf."

"What do you mean?"

"You go into heat every month, which could happen at any time," she places her hands on her hips "So you need to learn how to keep your scent hidden."

"Why?"

"Well, do you want to be claimed?" she asked.

"I don't want to be claimed by anyone" out of nowhere, I started to feel overheated again. I groaned before getting back into the tub "I don't know how you all deal with this."

She gave me a friendly smile as she stood up and headed out of the bathroom. "Well, you'll figure it out soon enough."

"I don't like the sound of that" I submerge myself entirely underwater. "Great. Now I have to deal with me going into heat."

I wondered how the next two days were going to be, and if it will go by fast. These cold baths are not something I want to get custom to in this lifetime.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

And like always...

Thank you for reading!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 677 51
The Badger Series (Book 3) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Denver Badger is a sixteen year old werewolf, who was supposed to be an Alpha, b...
76.8K 3.2K 29
MATURE CONTENT 18+🔞 MATURE RATED PLEASE DO NOT REPORT Wynter ( Pronouced winter) a shy cute emo boy who loves to sing but not in front of people...
201K 6.5K 12
[BxB] ✔️ Before turning 18 years old, Alpha wolves will celebrate their "Lunar Week", a period of time in which they can enjoy life and go all out be...
107K 5.2K 111
When young wolf shifts for the first time, their whole life shifts with them. Suddenly they can't see the world just from their perspective. Every ye...