The English New Girl And The...

Per GracieG1

So this is the short squeal to English new girl and the American badboy (Book 1) What will happen when... Més

1. Shopping for our baby
2. Rosina 21st party
3. Close call
4. Fight
5. Labour
7. The plan starts
8. More trouble
9. The plan
10. Not anymore
11. Her...again
12. Something 'big'
13. yes?
14. Surprise birthday party
15. Engagement party
16. 1st Birthday
17. New house
18. Planning
19. Hen
20. Stag
21. The wedding & honeymoon
22. The end
Epilogue

6. Too good to be true

1.1K 52 2
Per GracieG1

Jacks p.o.v:

I managed to settle Aidan after about half an hour of tactics, apparently singing was his weak point. I placed him back down to his basket before just looking at him for a smile, with a grin that stretched ear to ear.

I can't believe I'm a dad. It doesn't feel real he is actually here.

I don't know if it was the deep sleep deprivation or excitement of him arriving but I couldn't sleep a wink, so instead a took a seat on the balcony and was deep in my own thoughts before I felt my phone vibrate;

Who messages at 4:30am?

Text message: Derek

Hi Jack, Ant told me and I just want to say congratulations to you and Lola on your little boy, did you chose a name yet? I hope him and Lola are all healthy and comfortable as can be!

I Just want to remind you that you are only human and everyone has stresses doubts at the start, and forever, but trust me that little boy couldn't be more lucky to have you two as parents. He will always have us too as his family, just remember you will be a great dad and try to not doubt yourself like you have been ok? Enjoy the nights of no sleep and stress for the years to come.!

Love you bud x

I smiled as a re-read his words a few times, pondering on my reply.

Hi Derek, thank you for everything you just said and over the years, we have decided to name him Aidan, they are both doing well thank you.

I really appreciate you you for that, and for that day, I just got worried I would be a a shit dad. I know I am not a textbook role model but the past is the past and I am going to change some of my ways for Aidan and for Lola. I know with all of you, Lola and our families this whole dad thing might just be manageable

You know you're like a dad to me and just wanna say thank you, again x

Derek: Aidan Trueblood? I like that it sounds very fit for when he turns into a little heartbreaker, a bit like his dad (pre Lola days)!

You are always welcome Jack and I will be here for you all, whatever you need, godfather Derek to the rescue.

"it's half four babe what are you doing up?" Lola leaned on the door with her eyes half closed sporting a messy bun

For a girl who has just given birth she still looks beautiful.

"just couldn't sleep thats all but I will be in soon, you go, you need to rest" I kissed her forehead and she smiled before heading to bed.

I just can't shake the feeling something isn't right, something feels off.

Lolas p.o.v:

I'm so exhausted, but after all we got Aidan at the end and I would do anything for him.

I was resting in bed whilst mum was helping out round the house, we had some rough patches in our life but recently, especially after learning I was pregnant, we have grown closer and I do really appreciate everything.

"Can I come in?" Mum said knocking on the door "yeah" I replied and yawned "how you feeling hun?" Mum asked "not too bad, just really tired" I said and she picked Aidan up "he's adorable" She whispered and I smiled "he must get his charm from his dad" Jack said as he came in with a towel as his outfit.

I am sure mum blushed, she definitely fancies the father of my child.

Mum passed Aidan over to Jack and I smiled "like father like son, I am off to bed but I will be in the spare room if you need anything, love you" I gave her a kiss on the cheek "thank you, for everything" she smiled before leaving for her temporary home whilst I try keep it together.

"You know I can deal with the mother-in-law being around more if my house looks like it does downstairs every day" Jack sipped his water as he sat on the bed "she fancies you" I nudged his shoulder before adjusting Aidans blanket "he has your eyes you know" I said resting my head on Jacks shoulder "he's got your lungs" I playfully slapped his arm as he smiled "I haven't seen a smile like that recently" I know somethings up.

He went and put Aidan down and walked back over "I love you" he pecked my lips "I love you too, but no changing the subject, what is wrong" he was getting changed and sighed "I am happy, I have honestly never been happier, but I just think it's work" he sat down and looked over to the cot "I am scared Lo"

There it was, he finally let me in a little.

He looked at me with an almost helplessness look "you don't need to be, I understand why but you know you have all the support and safety we need" I smiled as he moved closer "I still don't know how I ended up with you" I smiled "because you really, really, fancied me and you just fell in love with my unmatched personality" he let out a laugh "you fancied me more" he replied "of course I fancied you but you loved me" I said getting under the covers "I mean I would be lying if I said I didn't maybe fall in love with you from that time I saw you at the airport" he joined me in bed and wrapped his arms round me "that was the cringest thing you have ever said" we both chuckled "and I loved a girl with a slight attitude" he traced random patterns on my shoulder "in all seriousness Lola, I do love you, I am thankful to have you and grateful you gave me that little boy over there" I kissed his cheek "what can I say I'm your weakness".

The next week I took it easy, I wasn't badly ill but I had some downs so bedrest was all that was on my prescription. Also in all honesty I am grateful them first 2 weeks are out the way because I was just tired from the constant random visits, I do understand wanting to meet my Aidan, he is adorable, but honestly I just want to shower without the gate ringing.

Jack knows too many people.

We were getting ready to go get some lunch at Annies because if we don't show off Aidan to her soon I am scared she will think we have abandoned her.

"Babe?" Jack asked "promise I am ready on time but leaving the house with a baby is...." he interrupted me by putting his hand on my waist "it's not that, it is about getting back into fighting again" "Jack you know thats your choice, I will be there on the sidelines whenever you want to get back into it" he smiled "did you think I was gonna hate you ever doing it again?" I put my hand on the back of his neck "not hate I just wasn't sure if you would want me back soon" I pecked his lips "of course I want you back there, you look kinda sexy in the ring" he smiled and kissed me.

We took Aidan to see Annie and fair to say that boy will never pay for a thing in that place, he will be spoilt rotten even more than she was already planning.

"I dont remember everything being so tiring before having a baby" I said as I sat on the sofa "did he finally settle?" Jack asked lifting my legs over his "after what felt like 2 hours, yeah" I adjusted the cushions and stole the remote from Jacks lap "I swear if you put the Kardashians on again" I smirked "no Kim drama today, time for towie instead" I said loading up the best time of the show, 2016 "I dont know whats worse" he mumbled.

Jack drifted off to sleep after he managed 2 episodes and I was deep in Lucy and Mario drama until I heard Jacks phone vibrating;

Hey Dex it's Lola

LO! How are you doing? How is the little man?

Both good thank you, how's things with you?

Not too bad, hectic life as always

When aren't you busy, let me wake Jack up, he sleeps at any chance these days

"Jack, wake up" I shook his shoulder "your boyfriend wants you" I heard Dex make a comment and laughed, Jack took the phone and went outside, my que to unpause the TV and watch Lucy swirl Mario with red wine

Iconic.

"Babe, I need to go see to some business, I will be a few hours max, you okay on your own?" Jack came holding a hoodie "I'll be okay, am a little chilly though" he smiled as he passed me the hoodie and leaned over to kiss my cheek "positive? I can get one of the boys..." I kissed his lips "I will cope, just don't slam the door" he said goodbye and just as I thought I'd get a peaceful night alone, the sound of Jack's bike engine woke up Aidan.

Luckily, after a feed and a few rocks he drifted back to sleep and I couldn't help but look at Aidan and think about how he was going to be be like his dad and smiled at the thought of it.

**WINDOW SMASHES**

WHAT. WAS. THAT.

I jumped from my sleep and grabbed Aidan before ringing Jack

Hi whats...

Jack I need you right now, you have to come home

Lo why do you sound so shaken up, has something happened, is Aidan okay?

The window, someone smashed it...theres a note

I went to avoid the shattered glass and picked up the note, reading it to Jack;

"Lola,                                                                                                                                                                                               That boyfriend of yours still hasn't realized that he needs to watch his back because I'm watching his every move and yours as well. Congrats on little Aidan, its sweet that nice little family set up you got going on you, Jack, Aidan, Jacks family, your family, it is so adorable but just a damn shame it won't last, none of them will be here long, take my word for it Lola Pearce"... Jack please just come home I am scared

Lola I am coming home, please just stay there, is everywhere locked?

Yeah, please just hurry.

I put the phone down and cuddled Aidan before the tears just took over.

I am terrified.

Jacks P.O.V:

I ran out the warehouse before speeding home as quick as possible.

I feel physically sick, the thought of them two being remotely unsafe makes me break, I can't handle this pressure already.

I asked boss to get some security to ours and as soon as I got home I ran upstairs and went to open the bedroom door but it was locked

"Lola it's me can you..." I heard her sniffles as she unlocked the door, she opened it and I saw her eyes were red and watery and Aidan was crying, I didn't say anything I just hugged them both.

"I am so sorry" I pulled away slowly and wiped Lola's tears "stop, it is not..." I cut her off "Lola it is, I should have never let you be at risk, I promised you I would be there and keep you safe, I failed" I felt a tear in my eye but I held it back "forget the blame Jack, just be here for us, it is all I need" I hugged her tightly before she jumped at the sound of the gravel outside "don't panic, it is the boys, boss sent them, we will sort this out"

How have I let this happen, how have my family been put in danger already.

I promised Lola but truthfully I do not know how to fix this.

Thanks for reading guys hope you enjoyed! Vote and comment if you did! xxx

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.9K 116 43
When Lola, Stella, Eliza & Summer decide to take a trip to LA after high school they never expected to bump into a group of boys up to no good. How...
380K 6.2K 52
(Book two of the rollercoaster love series) Welcome to the continuation of Leia and Nick's story, a continuation of my take on the cliche (albeit awe...
167K 3.1K 29
Julia, just months from becoming a full-werewolf, is now halfway through her pregnancy, has officially hooked up with the father of her babies ...sor...
489K 10.3K 20
Lucy Roberts is 17 and the nicest girl you will ever meet,but that all changes..... Lucy was invited to attend the futures alphas party "Ryan Adams"...