тнє ρℓαуєя'ѕ вєѕт fяιєи∂

Por QM8772

ρℓєαѕє fσℓℓσω "I want you to be my fake girlfriend" Mason said. "No" I said and rolled my eyes. "I'm not gett... Más

¢нαρтєя 1
¢нαρтєя 2
¢нαρтєя 3
¢нαρтєя 4
¢нαρтєя 5
¢нαρтєя 6
¢нαρтєя 7
¢нαρтєя 8
¢нαρтєя 9
¢нαρтєя 10
¢нαρтєя 11
¢нαρтєя 12
¢нαρтєя 13
¢нαρтєя 14
¢нαρтєя 15
¢нαρтєя 16
¢нαρтєя 17
¢нαρтєя 18
¢нαρтєя 19
¢нαρтєя 20
¢нapter 21
¢нαρтєт 22
¢нαρтєя 23
¢нαρтєя 24
¢нαρтєя 25
¢нαρтєя 26
¢нαρтєя 27
¢нαρтєя 28
¢нαρтєя 29
¢нαρтєт 30
¢нαρтєя 32
¢нαρтєя 33
¢нαρтєя 34
¢нαρтєя 35
¢нαρтєя 36
¢нαρтєя 37
¢нαρтєя 38
¢нαρтєя 39

¢нαρтєя 31

23 1 0
Por QM8772

Chapter 31
"I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly, and then all at once" -John Green

As I slid on my dark jeans I heard the doorbell ring downstairs. That must be Mason. I quickly zipped up the zipper on my pants, grabbed my wallet along with my phone. Then I looked at myself in the mirror before walking out the door. I slowly walked down the stairs, to see if Mason and Cole were talking about anything. It's not technically eavesdropping... Okay, maybe it is, but only a little. I placed my hands on the banister and waited to see if I heard my name. And I did. "Please don't take her to that crazy party," Cole said. "How do you know about the party that's tonight?" Mason asked. There's a party tonight? Was Mason going to take me to the party? Does this even count as a date? I bit my lip as I continued to walk down the stairs. I couldn't decide if Mason would be the type of guy to take me to a party as a date. If he was the same guy as before, he would have totally taken me. But, since he's changed, I'm not so sure anymore.

"Hey," Cole said. I looked up and smiled at Cole. "Hi," I said. My eyes flickered to Mason and he was staring at me. His hands were in his front pockets. He was wearing a black sweatshirt, with jeans. He looked nice. But the thing that made me happy was that this wasn't Mason's outfit for a party. I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and looked back at Cole. "I'll, see you later?" I said. He nodded. "Don't stay up to late okay" I said. He nodded. And I looked back at Mason, he hasn't said one thing so far. Was he getting second thoughts? I pressed my lips together as I glanced up at Mason. He held the door open for me as I walked out of my house. Mason waited for me and stretched his hand out, grabbed mine and intertwined our hands together. "You look pretty" He commented. I looked up at him, and he gave me half a smile as we got to the car. "I'm in jeans and a shirt" I said. "You still look pretty, you always look pretty" I smiled. "Well, thanks Mace" I said.

He opened the door for me and I got in. He shut it and walked in front of the car to the other side. He got in and buckled his seatbelt, pushing the button that started his car. "Where are we going" I asked as we zoomed off in the direction where we were going. "You'll have to see," He said. "Are we going to that party you guys were talking about?" I asked. He looked at me with a smile. "I see your an eavesdropper now, is this something new?" He asked. I giggled. "No, I just wanted to see where we were going" I said. "It's a surprise," He said. "Tell me," I said. He shook his head. "You have to wait Liv" He said. I huffed and tried to look around to see if I noticed anything, but, I didn't have a clue where we were. I've lived here for basically all my life and I still don't know where we are.

After a while, we pulled into a rocky street leading into the woods. I've never been here before, I didn't even know these woods existed until now. The car finally came to a stop. I looked around, we were in the middle of the woods. Mason unbuckled his seatbelt and looked at me. "What are we doing, looking for big foot or something?" I asked. He chuckled. "If you want to, we can. But, I don't think big foot likes these kinds of woods" He said and got out. I smiled and followed him out of the car. Mason locked his car and met me on the other side. "Come on," He said and pulled me to follow him. I wonder where we were going. Mason helped me over a big tree that had fallen. I was breaking a sweat just by walking, how far are we going to walk? Or maybe we haven't walked far at all, and I'm just out of shape...

Mason stopped and stared ahead of him. I followed his eyes and felt a tingly feeling in my stomach. In the middle of a grassy field was a table, two chairs, and candles. I smiled as Mason pulled me closer. "I thought this would be a lot better then a restaurant" He said. "It is," I said and smiled. He pulled my chair out for me and then pushed me in. "Wow Mace, when did you learn some manners?" I asked. He chuckled. "I'm insulted that you think I can't develop these manners on my own" He said and gave me a smile. I smiled back. "Timmy helped me" He said. "Wow, you owe Tim a lot" I said. "Tell me about it," He said and handed me a box. "Did you make this?" I asked. He nodded. He lifted the lid off and I saw spaghetti and meatballs. "My mom's recipe, you've had this before, right?" He asked. I nodded. Mason's mom's meatballs were to die for. No joke. "They're amazing" I said. "This is so nice Mace," I said.

"You like it?" He asked. "I love it," I said. "Good, I was nervous that you weren't going to like it" He said. "You had nothing to worry about, I love it Mace. Thank you" I said. He nodded. I twirled the spaghetti onto my fork but Mason stopped me. "I just wanna warn you, I'm not the best at cooking and-" I laughed and he stopped. "It's okay Mace, I bet it'll taste great" I said. He nodded and watched as I took a bite. This was amazing, it tasted even better then his mom's. "How is it" He asked. "Really, really good" I said. He smiled. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. "It may be even better then your mom's" I said. "Now you're just trying to suck up to me" He said and took a bite. "No really," I said. I really was telling the truth. "I'm dead serious" I said. "I'm glad you liked it. I worked hard" He said.

As we both started to finish our food, it started to get darker, and darker. "So," Mason said as I wiped my mouth. I raised my eyebrows at him. He stood up, and I stood up with him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me over towards a spot that looked like people were already lying in it earlier. Maybe Mason and Timmy were earlier. He laid down and looked up at the stars. "How'd you find this place?" I asked. "My mom showed it to me when I was little. I only really showed Timmy it, so you're the second person I've brought here" He said. Wow, so I'm the first girl Mason ever brought here. "I'm honored," I said with a smile. He chuckled. "You're adorable, Livy" He said and looked up at the sky. This really was an open field. There weren't any trees to block our view from the sky, and of course it was a clear night. So I could see the beautiful stars.

"You know what's even more beautiful then the stars?" Mason said. I looked at him. "What" I asked and smiled. "Me," He said. I gasped and pushed his shoulder in a jokingly way. "Why do I like such a self-centered person" I asked. Mason shrugged. "I guess you couldn't help but fall for the Battaglia charm" He said and smirked. "Well you fell for the Harrison charm" I said. "The Harrison charm, personality, looks. Everything really" He said. That warmed my heart. A tiny blush creeped up on my cheeks and Mason chuckled. He must have seen it. "Come here," he said and pulled me to him. I absolutely loved when he said that. It sounded so cuddly and warm, yet so demanding at the same time. I loved it. I rested my head on his shoulder and tangled my leg into his. I rested my arm over his abdomen and looked up at the stars.

Then, I looked back down at Mason to find him staring at me. "What" I asked and looked into his beautiful blue eyes. "Nothing" He said and looked back up. "Mason tell me" I said. "Do I have something on my face?" I asked. "Well, yeah" He said. My eyes widened. Do I really!? "Wait, where?" I said and hopped off him. I started wiping my face and Mason grabbed my hands and chuckled. He sat up, facing me. "Let me get it," He said and held the side of my face with his hand. Then he took his thumb and wiped under my eye. He showed me his thumb. "Eyelash," He said. My heart seemed like it was beating a million times per second. I bet he could hear it. I looked down at his lips and looked back up at his eyes. He licked his lips before I crashed my lips onto his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me onto him, so I was straddling him.

I wasn't exactly sure what to do after this, since this was only my second kiss. So, following my gut, I reached for his shirt. But Mason pushed my hands away. "Liv," He breathed. He licked his lips, savoring my taste and looked dead into my eyes. "I-I can't" He breathed, still out of breath. He can't do this? He doesn't want to kiss me? He doesn't want to be with me? "If we continue, I...I won't be able to control myself" He said. Oh....now I get it. "And I know you're not ready" He said. "And besides this is only our second date" He said. "So it's not something I did?" I said. "No! Of course not," He said and grabbed my hand. "I just don't want to do something that I'll regret" He said. I nodded. He's doing this for me. I guess he really has changed. If I was Brooke, he would have let me continue. But since I'm me, he wanted to wait because he cares. He cares about me a lot.

"You seem like you're thinking a lot" He said. "Don't over think it okay? Don't take it personally" He said. "I was enjoying that kiss way more then I should have" He said and bit his bottom lip. I giggled and pecked his cheek. "I thought you were going to take me to the party tonight" I said and got off his lap. I sat down next to him and leaned back. "Did you want to go?" He asked. "Cause we can still probably make-" "No, I didn't" I said. "Good, I didn't want to go either" He said. "Really? Mason Battaglia missing a party?" I said. "It's Brooke's party. I know she'd try something, you would get upset and I hate seeing you upset" He said. "And besides, a party is a terrible first date" He said. All these things are very true. "You know me so well," I said and he laid down next to me. "Well, I am your best friend, aren't I?" He said. I shrugged and smiled.

"Nah," I joked. He fake gasped and pulled me towards him. I giggled and rested my head on his chest. "Can I ask you something" I said. "Shoot," He said. "Would you rather have been my best friend or boyfriend?" I asked. "Definitely boyfriend," He said. I looked up at him and smiled. "Really?" I said. He nodded. "You're not just saying that?" I said. He shook his head. "We're both happy like this, you know?" He said. I nodded and yawned. "Tired?" He said. I shook my head and rested it on his shoulder. "I wanna stay like this" I said. "Me too," He said. "This would be perfect, to stay like this forever" He said. I nodded and he kissed the top of my head. I closed my eyes and sighed. This was a perfect ending to a perfect night. This has been one of the best dates I've ever been on. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard Mason sigh and run his fingers through my hair, calming my even more. I felt his arm tighten around me. "What would I do without you Livy,"

AWWWWWWWW!
I think the quote fit the update very nicely don't you think?
​I'm absolutely in love with John Green's books, aren't you guys??
What did you think of this chapter?
Let me know what you guys thought:)
Sorry for not updating for a while, I've been super duper busy with soccer and everything.
Thanks for understanding:)

« PrevNext »

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

164K 15.4K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
266K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
640K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...