тнє ρℓαуєя'ѕ вєѕт fяιєи∂

By QM8772

ρℓєαѕє fσℓℓσω "I want you to be my fake girlfriend" Mason said. "No" I said and rolled my eyes. "I'm not gett... More

¢нαρтєя 1
¢нαρтєя 2
¢нαρтєя 3
¢нαρтєя 4
¢нαρтєя 5
¢нαρтєя 6
¢нαρтєя 7
¢нαρтєя 8
¢нαρтєя 9
¢нαρтєя 10
¢нαρтєя 11
¢нαρтєя 12
¢нαρтєя 13
¢нαρтєя 14
¢нαρтєя 15
¢нαρтєя 16
¢нαρтєя 18
¢нαρтєя 19
¢нαρтєя 20
¢нapter 21
¢нαρтєт 22
¢нαρтєя 23
¢нαρтєя 24
¢нαρтєя 25
¢нαρтєя 26
¢нαρтєя 27
¢нαρтєя 28
¢нαρтєя 29
¢нαρтєт 30
¢нαρтєя 31
¢нαρтєя 32
¢нαρтєя 33
¢нαρтєя 34
¢нαρтєя 35
¢нαρтєя 36
¢нαρтєя 37
¢нαρтєя 38
¢нαρтєя 39

¢нαρтєя 17

23 2 0
By QM8772

Chapter 17
"Loving you came so naturally to me. I think that's why it hurt so much when I knew I had to stop.". qυσтє👈👈👈

I shut my locker and met up with Maddie. We were on our way to English, and then to lunch. "So what even happened yesterday?" Maddie asked. "What are you talking about" I asked. "You texted me saying you were in the back, then I come out and you're in the front with Kyle" She said. "What did you two do? Make out?" She asked. I rolled my eyes. "I barely know him, Maddie" I said. "I know, but it seems like you two seem to like each other" She said. "How would you know, you never even know how we act together" I said. "And besides, you know I don't like him" I said and sighed. "He seems to like you," She said. I shook my head. "He's just being friendly" I said. "I don't think he's just being friendly, there's definitely something there" She said.

Does Kyle like me? That would be weird since we don't even know each other. Well maybe not that weird because I liked him and I didn't even know him. So I guess it's the same deal... "Look, there he is now" She said. I snapped out of my thoughts, and picked my head up. I brushed a piece of hair away from my face and Kyle smiled once he saw me. He gave me a little wave, and a kind smile. "That's definitely not a lets-be-friends smile" She said. I smiled back and waved to him. We walked into English and saw that half the class was already filled up. "That's more of a I-want-to-fuck-you smile" She said. I laughed a little and then shook my head. The minute bell went off, and we took our seats. More students flew into the class, and it was filled up for the most part. Just as the bell rang, Mason walked in.

"You're cutting it close, Mr. Battaglia" Mrs. Wilson said. I could see that his hair was all messed up, and the buttons to his shirt weren't up all the way like he usually wears his shirts. He was definitely making out with someone somewhere. And that someone is Brooke. Mason glanced at me, and I looked away. That's also why he was almost late. He was making out with Brooke. "Sorry, ma'am" He said and took his seat in the back. Of course he didn't get in trouble. If it was any other student, they'd get in trouble. But no, because its Mason Battaglia and he can do whatever the hell he wants. That pisses me off, it's because of his dad. His dad pays a fair amount of money to this school, so all the teachers, the principle and the students LOVE Mason. I ran a hand through my hair, pushing my out grown bangs away from my face.

"Let's begin our class, shall we?" She asked and sat down on her wooden stool in front of the entire class. I licked my lips and sat back in my seat. "Well, first off. Tell me about last nights chapter" She said. We were reading William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. It was confusing as frick, but also a very heart warming story, so far. "Mr. Long, how about you give me a summary" Jeremy Long wasn't the type of student to do his homework. He didn't have time for reading, he was too busy getting high for homework. Speaking of high, he looked high right now. His eyes were red and puffy, and he looked like he had no clue what was going on. He looked around for help, but I guess everyone wanted to see this. Some of his friends had smirks on their faces, and just sat back in their seats.

"Well," Jeremy started. "Romeo was uh, bopping around after the party" Did he really just say bopping around? "And uh, his friends were wasted" I rolled my eyes as his friends started to laugh. "And what did Romeo want to do" She asked. Jeremy bit his lip. We went over that stuff in class yesterday, when we read. "Did you read last night, Mr. Long" She asked. "No ma'am" He said. She sighed, and looked around. "Mr. Battaglia, since you were almost late to my class, why don't you give it a try" She said. Mason sat up in his seat, and looked around. "Well, Romeo was coming home from the party, his friends were drunk," He said. "So being the caring, friendly guy he was, he ditched his drunk friends, hopped over the castle wall and started to run towards the castle" He said. Caring? Friendly? No. "Why did he do this Mr. Battaglia?" Mrs. Wilson asked.

"Because he wanted to see Juliet," He said. "Does anyone have anything to say?" Mrs. Wilson asked. I took a shaky breath and looked at her. "Romeo wasn't caring," I said. "Pardon, Miss Harrison?" She asked. "Romeo wasn't caring," I said a little louder. She nodded, agreeing with me. "He's actually quite pathetic," I said. "Moping over some girl that rejected him" I said and glanced back at Mason. "He was in love," Mason fought back. "If you call one night stands in love, then sure" I said. "Good point, Miss Harrison" I crossed my arms over my chest. "But then he realized he wanted someone else" He said. "And he was in love," "Romeo shouldn't have been so stupid in the first place. One night stands, who does that?" I said. "Maybe Juliet should explain to Romeo what happened. Because, I feel that he's confused" Mason said.

"I think everyone knows why Juliet isn't talking to Romeo" I said and licked my lips. "Romeo doesn't" Masons said. "If Romeo wasn't so stupid, he could have still been friends with her" I said. "I think Juliet should tell Romeo why she's so upset. And maybe he could fix the problem" "Romeo can't have fix the problem! He's ruined everything" I said. I think we weren't the only ones here to notice that we weren't talking about the book anymore. Mason didn't respond after that. I took a shaky breath again, and sighed. "Well," Mrs. Wilson said. "What an, interesting conversation" She said and looked between us. "Looks like Romeo and Juliet have to figure out a way to forgive each other" She said and looked at the two of us. I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat. The bell went off, and I grabbed my things and stood up from my seat. "Liv," I heard Mason say. I stood up and walked out of the room.

I saw Kyle walk out of his room, and I walked straight to him. "Liv!" I heard Mason shout. "Liv wait for me!" This time, it was Maddie. "Don't talk to me, asshole" Maddie said and then ran over to me. I walked straight to Kyle, and he smiled once he saw me. But then his smile dropped once he got a better look at me. "Hey, what's wrong" He asked. "Mason" I said. "I've heard, maybe you should talk to him. You know? He seems really confused" He said. "Because, I know that if I were in that position. I'd want you to talk to me" He said. "I'm not ready to talk to him yet," I said. "You don't have to be friends with him Livy," Kyle said. "You should just let him know why you aren't talking to him" He said. "Because I have a feeling that it's a lot more then, you're mad because he cheated on you" He said. I bit my lip and rocked on my heels.

"So you know how you lost my bet, and you have to hangout with me" He said. I rolled my eyes, but smiled. "Yeah," I said. "Football party this weekend. You in?" He asked. "Uh football?" I asked. Football party means Mason, and being in the same house with Mason means he'll try to talk to me. "Yeah, weren't you at the last one?" He asked. "Uh yeah, but, I don't really like football anymore" I said. "Oh," Kyle said. "Well, I thought we could go together. You know, it'd be kind of fun" He said. Maybe I should go, for a little bit. "Okay," I said. "Really?" Kyle asked. "Sure," I said. "So I know you kind of just broke up with Mason. But, do you want to go together?" He asked. "We don't have too," He added quickly. Maddie was right. Kyle did like me. If only this was three weeks ago, none of this could have happened with Mason.

"Uh sure" I said. "Awesome," he said and smiled. "I'll pick you up tomorrow night at 7" He said. "I have to get to class, but I'll see you later. Okay?" He said and then walked away. "Party with Samuels huh" I didn't want to turn around. I didn't want to look into Mason's bright blue eyes. He'll trap me in them, then pull me back in. And I can't be friends with him, I really can't. It'll remind me even more of how I can't be with him. I turned around, instantly regretting it. "I didn't think you were the partying type" He said. "I don't think it's really any of your business, since we're not friends" I said. "It is my business" He said and stepped closer to me. "Tell me how it's your business again?" I said. "I make it my business because I care about you Liv" He said harshly and took a breath. Not as much as you care about her.

"Don't tell me you care about me," I said and shook my head. "You don't care about me" I said. "I do Liv! I care about you a lot!" Say it Liv. Right now. I pressed my lips together. I can't. I can't tell him that he cares about Brooke more then he cares about me. He'll put something together, and figure out that I like him. "Mason," I said lightly. He took more steps closer to me, and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "What" He asked and licked his lips. I watched as his eyes slowly looked down to mine, then back up at my eyes. We can't do this, not here where someone could be watching. We can't do this ever. I tried pushing his hands away from my face. He took my hands, and held them with one hand. He used the other to cup my face and he slowly started to lean in.

"Mason," I whispered. I was afraid that if I talked louder then as whisper, then my voice would crack. "Shh," He said. My eyes darted to the right, only to see Maddie staring at us. She nodded towards me, as if saying 'do it'. I looked back at Mason, and he was inches away from my lips. "Tell me if you want me to stop Livy," I wanted this so bad. I wanted this more then anything in the world. And that's why we couldn't do this. I couldn't kiss Mason, he has a girlfriend. I could feel his lips on mine, but I placed my hands on his chest, and he stopped. "You have a girlfriend," I whispered. His eyes looked into mine for any sign of wanting him to stop. But, I didn't and I was definitely showing it. "Not much of one" He whispered back. His spearmint breath his my lips, I felt my knees weaken. If he wasn't holding me right now, I would have collapsed to the ground.

He slowly backed me up so I was against the lockers. "We can't do this," I whispered pushing him back a little. "I can't be the one you cheat on your girlfriend with" I whispered. He stared at me for a couple of seconds, but didn't move. "Tell me something" He said. Tell me you like me back. "Why don't you want to be my friend" He said and tucked another piece of my hair behind my ear. "Because....Because I.." I didn't know what to say. "You...You're with her" I said. "That's not the only reason Livy," He said. "I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything" He whispered, getting even closer to me again. I felt his hands snake around my waist. Maybe I should tell him, our friendship is already ruined. There is no future for us, so mine as well. I took a breath, and looked up at him. Here it goes...."Because I li-"

"Mason? Is that you?"

« PrevNext »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...