тнє ρℓαуєя'ѕ вєѕт fяιєи∂

By QM8772

ρℓєαѕє fσℓℓσω "I want you to be my fake girlfriend" Mason said. "No" I said and rolled my eyes. "I'm not gett... More

¢нαρтєя 1
¢нαρтєя 2
¢нαρтєя 3
¢нαρтєя 4
¢нαρтєя 5
¢нαρтєя 6
¢нαρтєя 7
¢нαρтєя 8
¢нαρтєя 9
¢нαρтєя 10
¢нαρтєя 11
¢нαρтєя 12
¢нαρтєя 13
¢нαρтєя 14
¢нαρтєя 15
¢нαρтєя 17
¢нαρтєя 18
¢нαρтєя 19
¢нαρтєя 20
¢нapter 21
¢нαρтєт 22
¢нαρтєя 23
¢нαρтєя 24
¢нαρтєя 25
¢нαρтєя 26
¢нαρтєя 27
¢нαρтєя 28
¢нαρтєя 29
¢нαρтєт 30
¢нαρтєя 31
¢нαρтєя 32
¢нαρтєя 33
¢нαρтєя 34
¢нαρтєя 35
¢нαρтєя 36
¢нαρтєя 37
¢нαρтєя 38
¢нαρтєя 39

¢нαρтєя 16

20 1 1
By QM8772

Chapter 16
A/N: Hi, I want to start using quotes that will be what the chapter will be about.... So, okay hope you like it:)

"But how do you let go of someone who, at the point, made you feel like everything was going to be okay?"

тнαтѕ α qσυтє👆🏼👆🏼 иσω σи ιммα вє ∂σιиg qσυтє αт тнє вєgιиιиg αт му ¢нαρтєяѕ.

After school the next day, I decided to hang around. Maddie was staying after for math or something and she asked if I could wait for her. I guess after we're going out to dinner.
In all honestly, I liked being at school after hours. It was quiet and very peaceful. And quiet and peaceful is just what I need these days. Mason has decided to get back together with Brooke. So they're now officially a couple. And I haven't said anything to anyone because I don't want to seem like I'm making a big deal about this, but, I wonder how long it is until one of them cheats on the other. I'm guessing it's going to be about a week and a half, since that's how long it took Mason to get Brooke back. I pushed open the doors and walked outside. I saw the wall that everyone sits on in the morning, and walked over to it. I stood in front of it, and placed my hands on the top of it, then, lifted myself up and sat down.

It was actually pretty nice day today. The sun was shining, it wasn't too hot, or too cold, there was a tiny bit of wind blowing, it was actually perfect. Why couldn't my life be like this? Why couldn't it be not filled with so much drama? And Mason wouldn't be with Brooke. Why can't my life be perfect? Why does Mason have to be with Brooke? Why can't he be with me? I have so many questions, that I don't know the answers to. "Liv?" Someone said. I looked up and saw Kyle walking out of school with a red Nike bag in his hand. "Kyle," I said. He started to walk over to me, and I bit my lip. "What are you doing here?" He asked and set his bag on the ground. "Waiting for my friend" I said. "What about you?" I asked. "Lacrosse" He said. "You have practice?" I asked. "No, I'd thought I would go shoot a couple before the football guys tear up my field" He said and chuckled.

Football. Mason. Ugh Dammit.

I ran a hand through my hair trying to forget Mason. Kyle stared at me. I looked back at him and raised my eyebrows. "Sorry, I just, you look really stressed out" He said. "I am" I said. "Is it Mason or something?" He asked. "Sort of," I said. "You can tell me" He said and leaned his lacrosse stick against the concrete wall. "Its Mason" I said. He nodded. "You still like him?" He asked. I nodded. "It kind of sucks, liking someone you know would never like you" I said. "I know how you feel," He said and raked a hand through his hair. "We all want something that we can't have" He said. "But that's life," "Wow, that's deep" I said. He chuckled and I smiled. "You want to go back to the field with me?" He asked. "It helps if you're with friends at a time like this" He said. "Why not," I said and hopped down from the wall.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Maddie I was in the back of the school, on the turf. I slipped my phone back into my pocket and Kyle pulled open the fence for me, and we walked in. "I've never been on the turf before," I said. "Really?" He asked as he spun his stick in his hand. "It's like my second home to me" He said. "I practically live on the turf" He said and chuckled. He set his bag down and dumped some balls out. He scooped one up, and then shot. It went into the goal and I raised my eyebrows. "Your good" I said. He chuckled. "There wasn't a goalie there. So it makes me look a lot better then I really am" At least he wasn't cocky. "But, thank you" He said and smiled back at me. I bit my lip and watched as he shot some more. All upper corner shots.

"Okay," Kyle said and smiled. "I'm gonna make a deal with you" He said and walked over to me. "You shoot four balls into the corners of the net, then you don't have to hangout with me" He said. "But if you don't make any of them, you do" He said. "Deal?" He asked. "Deal!" I said and smiled. "This is going to be easy" I said. "But, I'm going to be standing in the goal" He said. "What" I whined and he smiled. "I don't even play lacrosse" I said. "I can teach you, if you'd like" He said. I nodded. "Okay, after you shoot" He said and smirked. "That's not fair" I said. He shrugged and stood in goal. "I don't even have a stick, so it's really not fair for me" He said. "Now I'm going to pray that you don't hit me in the balls" He said. I giggled and looked down at Kyle's stick. The design on the stick was really cool. It was the colors of our school, red and black.

"You gonna shoot or?" Kyle asked. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Someone's impatient" I said. "I'm just eager to see if you make these shots or not" He said and chuckled. I watched as he threw his phone on the ground, and then his keys. I placed the ball in the pocket of the stick, and looked up at Kyle. I threw the ball as hard as I could, and it actually went in. "Okay, that was pretty good" Kyle said and smiled. "I bet you can't aim for the top left" He said. I grabbed another ball and then threw, and it went in. "Wow, I'm better then you are" I said. "You could possibly be," He said. "Guess who's going to hangout by themselves this weekend" I said. "Hey, you still got two more shots to make" He said and I smiled. I grabbed another ball and it went in the bottom left. "You're sure you've never played lacrosse before" He said. I shrugged and smirked. I took the last shot, and...

Missed. All of that effort for nothing. Kyle screamed and raised his hands in the air. I laughed. "Guess who gets to hangout with me!" He shouted. "You do! I get to hangout with Olivia Harrison!" He shouted. I giggled. I heard people talking behind us, a bunch of people. "Look who's so good now" He said and smirked. "Kyle, shut up!" I said and giggled. He smiled. "Alright, alright" He said. "Want me to teach you now?" He asked. I nodded. "Okay," He said and walked towards me. "So this long metal thing is called a shaft. And depending on where you place your hands, you can control where you want to shoot the ball" "Okay,"

-Mason Battaglia-

"Yo, B-Tags get out here" I heard Drew shout. I pulled my practice jersey over my head and walked out of the guys locker room. I pushed open the door and all the guys seemed to be staring at something. I made my way to the front, where Tim and Drew were standing. "What are you guys looking at" I asked. Then, I saw it. Kyle Samuels had his arms around Liv, repositioning her hands and teaching her how to shoot. My blood boiled at the site. He can't have his arms around her like that! He's a pig! He'll hurt her! "Dude," Tim said. I blinked a couple of times, and looked back at him. He grabbed my wrist, and pried open my hands. I didn't even realized I was clenching my fists that tight. I didn't even realized I was showing my anger on the outside. "You drew blood bro. Do you still like Liv or something?" Drew asked. "He can't like Liv ass wipe, he cheated on her" Chad said. They were all wrong.

"There could still be a possibility, dick licker" Drew said. I chuckled at the name and threw a hand through my hair. "I don't even know man" I said. "But I do know that I don't like him touching her like that" I said. "Then do something about it" Drew said. "It's not like she'd listen to him, they aren't friends, and they aren't dating anymore" Chad said. He was right. Even if I tried to do something, it would just seem like I'm some jealous ex. I'd look pathetic. "You could just kick them off, because they're waisting our practice time" Drew said. That is also true. We have the turf right now, not them. "Right," I said and walked across the small street towards the turf. I pulled open the fence and heard Liv's familiar laugh. It instantly crushed me inside, but I had to fight it. Hearing her laugh made me want to scoop her up and hold her in my arms forever. I missed her like crazy.

"Samuels" I shouted. I saw Liv freeze, like she knew it was me and she was afraid to turn around. Kyle unwrapped his arms from around her, and turned around. "We have practice" I said. "Right, sorry man" Kyle said and started walking back over to his bag. He grabbed it, and Liv still stood towards the goal, Kyle's lacrosse stick by her side. Kyle said something to her, and she handed him the lacrosse stick. "Aren't you going to say something to her," Tim asked. "No" I said. "She doesn't want to be friends" I said. "But you do man, do something about it" He said. I watched as she turned around. She looked sad, really sad. She's had that look on her face for quite some time. We made eye contact and I could almost feel how sad she was. It was like something was ripped away from her, and that something was me.

She was the first to look away, and I still continued to stare at her. "Do it, now " Tim said. "Liv," I called out. It felt so good just to say her name, out loud. She stopped, just as she was about to walk out of the stadium. It was like she was trying to think if I actually said her name. "Liv" I said again. She picked her head up, and Kyle said something to her. She started to walk again. "Liv wait" I said. She stopped again, and then turned around. "Can we talk" I asked. "There's nothing to talk about" She said, not meeting eye contact with me. I wanted to touch her so badly, but I knew I couldn't, for Brooke and I's sake. "Please look at me" I whispered. "Just look at me for a second" I said. She slowly picked her head up and we made eye contact. I felt relaxed, just by looking into her beautiful blue eyes. They were my favorite part about her, besides her laugh.

"I missed looking into your eyes," I breathed. She tore her eyes away from mine and cleared her throat. "I miss you" I said. "I don't" She said. It was like a shot to my chest each time she said something hurtful. And when she told me she didn't want to be friends anymore, it was like explosions went off from under neath me. "I need to be your friend again" I said. "I...I'm missing something, and, you're that something Livy" I said. She looked up at me, almost with a glare. "Don't call me that" She said. "Only my friends call me that" And with that, she walked away.

Leaving me there with another shot like feeling in my chest, yet again.

« PrevNext »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
228K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...