Fight Me (Fighting #1)

Par AnnabelleHazel

Violet Sinclaire only had two passions in her life: family and the arts. Violet, a talented, loved dance teac... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 (pt. 2)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 3 (NOT PRIVATE)
Chapter 15 (NOT PRIVATE)

Chapter 31

9.2K 442 49
Par AnnabelleHazel

Violet

"Ian, please." I beg as his mouth leaves my sex again, not letting me climax for the third time. I sag against out bedroom's door, my legs ready to give.

"What do you want, sweet girl?" He asks, kissing the inside of my thighs. I growl in frustration, which makes him chuckle.

"You know what I want. Now give it to me." He is fast as he stands and grabs my ass to wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes me into the wall next to the door and thrusts inside me.

We both cry out.

"That what you wanted?" He asks, moving his hips in a circle. My head hits the wall with a thud and I moan. I hold onto his hair for dear life.

"Not, really. But this is better." I say as he thrust inside again.

"You feel so fucking good, baby." He rasps in my ear before picking up the pace and kissing my lips until they are bruised.

"Do I?" I whisper in his ear, taking it into my mouth and biting it. He growls. "Why don't you come for me?" He moans, into my neck. He loves it when I talk to him that way.

I orgasm and he follows, spilling himself inside me with sweet and dirty words of praise.

I smile as he takes us to the bed. He pulls out of me and stands there, still erect and looking smug. He takes me in, biting his lower lip.

"I love to see you like that. Tired, flushed, with your lips bruised...You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He says, his eyes still roaming my body.

"I've seen something more beautiful." I whisper taking him in. He blushes, something I rarely see. I let him look for a bit more, because I also want to look at him.

"Where are you going?" Ian asks as I stand up, kiss him once and go to the bathroom. I clean myself up, put on skinny jeans and a tight fitting tank top. Nothing too fancy, but just enough to look decent.

"I'm going to the school. I have someone to talk to." I call. He walks in the bathroom, watching me with incredulous eyes.

"So the kids leave for school, Layla takes Maia and you use me for sex and then just leave." I wash my face and towel-dry it before meeting his eyes through the mirror.

I let my eyes travel down the length of his bare body before meeting his eyes again. His eyebrows rise, indicating he is waiting for an answer.

"Can you blame me?" I ask, keeping a straight face. He shakes his head.

"Guess not." He answers, looking at his reflection. But then his eyes meet mine and he looks seriously disappointed. "Sweet girl, baby, love of my life, please stay here with me. Let's sleep and have sex and then sleep again." He says pressing his body against mine. I laugh.

"I can't, baby. I really can't. I have to go today. I promise I will hurry up. Give me three hours, tops." He sighs.

"Okay, but you're changing your shirt." He says, getting in the shower. I take a moment to look at his ass.

Goddamn.

"What about my shirt?" I ask. He turns, catches me staring and smirks.

"Change it. It's too tight and your breasts are halfway out." He says, before letting the water run. I cross my arms, ready to prove a point. "Ah, there it is. Look at yourself and tell me they are not about to spill out." I look in the mirror and notice what he talks about.

"You can't control what I wear." I argue. He nods under the spray of water.

"If I can't be with you, you can't wear it. Please change. For my sanity's sake." I walk over to him, pulling his face down to mine for a kiss. My face, hair and shirt get wet, but I don't mind.

"I like it when you say please. I'll change." I say and walk away.

"Can you change the jeans too?" He yells. I burst out laughing and put on a dress that covers everything that needs covering. I walk back into the bathroom.

"How about now?" I ask. He takes me in and shakes his head.

"What the hell. Nothing makes you look bad. Just keep your phone in your hand in case anyone gets out of hand. Are you sure I can't go with you?" I nod.

"Yes. I'll see you in a bit. I love you." I say and begin to walk out.

"I love you too." He yells. I grab my car keys and leave, unable to wipe the smile off my face.

What's going on in our lives, you ask? Well, first of all, Kelly is staying with us until after graduation. What she had to talk to us about was that her mother was a drug addict struggling to get clean.

She asked for our help and we gave it to her. Her mother is in a facility and we are hoping it helps her get better.

But for now, Kelly has her room, as does Amaia, who we take care of. Today we had a "day off", since Layla came to take her. She is a very expressive, healthy two week old baby.

The twins and Kelly are three months from graduation and things are getting tough. The talent show is in a month and they are furious. Apparently there new dance instructor, the one who replaced me, doesn't want them to participate.

This is why I'm going to the school now.

I left my students with the entire routine. I see no reason for her to do this.

But before the school, I have another stop. I have been wanting to do it for a while now and I can't wait to surprise Ian with it.

~

I reach the school, the spot between my shoulder blades aching deliciously. I smile, thinking about Ian's reaction to what I just did. I arrive at the school right in lunch time and sigh in relief when the woman is in the studio.

"Hello, Ms. O'Shea?" I say, as the door was open. She smiles. She's quite beautiful. She had deep brown skin, an athletic body and a black bob of hair that frames her delicate face wonderfully. Her dark eyes study me before widening.

"Hi! Please, call me Veronica." She pauses, studying me. "You're Violet, right? The kids love you so much! Wow. It's a pleasure to meet you." She says and hugs me. I smile, returning her hug.

"I am and it's a pleasure to meet you as well. I came because I have a concern." She nods, gesturing for us to take seats. I look around, nostalgic.

I miss this place so much.

"What is it? I'd be happy to help." She says with that kind smile. I immediately like her.

"I am Avalon and Novaiden's...stepmother," They had instructed me to say this. It felt weird because I had never said it before. "And they told me you were canceling the class' talent show participation. Is that true?" She frowns and shakes her head.

"No, no. I have made a few changes to the routine, but they will still perform. Why would they say such a thing?" She asks, looking hurt and disappointed.

Had they lied to me?

"I don't know...I mean, I only came because they told me to try and convince you." I say, face burning in embarrassment. She laughs,

"Oh, those two. It's okay. Don't be embarrassed." She says, placing a hand on mine and taking it away just as fast. I smile at her.

"Well, sorry for taking your time off. I hope you keep doing as great as they say you have." She smiles back.

"Thank you and it's not a bother because I actually wanted to talk to you. The routine you did for the talent show is amazing. I loved it so much. It was a pity to have to make changes due to things that have come up...but I was wondering if you would like to stop by a few times? Help us clean it up?" I beam, excitement coursing through me. I nod.

"Of course I can!" I say and she giggles, reaching for her phone.

We exchanged phone numbers and before we knew it, it was time for her to give class and for me to leave.

I drive away, happy about how the whole thing turned out and wondering why the twins had lied.

I will get them.

As I near the stop light, next to the café where Ian and I had met I can't seem to stop smiling.

How something so unexpected had become such a huge part of my life was beyond me.

That is, until a car drives right into the back of mine.

This can't be happening again. This cannot be happening!

I park and get out of the car, ready to bite someone's head off. I look at the car that hit mine, and freeze. Right here in the sidewalk, I gape like a fish out of water.

And there he is. Walking casually out of his silver Porsche.

With a white dress shirt, with the sleeves rolled up and his blue jeans and his dress shoes. He looks just like he did the day we met, his inked arm exposed, his sunglasses in place, too.

"What the—" I stop talking because I really have no idea what to say.

"Are you okay?" He asks, sliding the sunglasses off. I nod.

"I am. Are you? Do you have a problem with your brakes?" I ask, earning a smirk.

"I remember that day like it was yesterday." He says, taking a few steps toward me. "The day that changed my entire life." I shake my head, confused. "Violet Sinclair, I fell in love with you the moment you walked out of that care, that same day on this sidewalk. I did. I didn't know it, but I did." He pauses, his hands coming up to frame my face.

"You fought me from the moment we met and that completely captivated me, Violet. I knew it right there, you were a fighter. You were like me. You are the only woman for me, the only woman that I have loved, the only woman I will ever love." My eyes fill with tears as he kisses my lips. "You know what Carl told me? That you were my match. I've spent my life in rings and octagons, trying to find a man to be my match, to fight as I have and I never did. But I found you. I met my match in life and I intend to fight you and love you, all at the same time, for as long as I may be alive. " He wipes at my tears with his thumbs.

My heart is jumping inside me, ready to burst.

I am so in love with this man.

"What are you saying?" I whisper, looking into those breathtaking blue-gray depths.

Ian

I kneel in front of her and reach into my pocket for the red velvet box. I open it and look up at her as she covers her mouth and sobs.

"Will you, Violet Sinclair, do me the honor of fighting me and loving for the rest of my life? Will you take my name and make it yours? Will you marry me?" I ask it all at once. She nods and sobs again.

There are people taking pictures and gasping, but nobody else matters.

Only her.

"Yes. Yes I will marry you." She says, wiping her tears. I smile and stand, taking the ring and slipping it onto her finger. She sobs again before taking my face and crushing her lips to mine. "I will fight you and I will love you. Forever." She vows.

"Forever." I say and she nods, a tear escaping her.

"Forever." She repeats.

"I love you so much." I say against her mouth. She bursts out laughing.

Pure, comforting joy makes its way through my body.

"I love you too, Ian. So much I can hardly breathe." She whispers. I hug her, burying my face in her neck. She flinches as my hand touches a thin layer of plastic between her shoulder blades.

"What is that, baby?" Her cheeks turn even more rosy. She smiles.

"Well, before arriving at the school, I sort of did something." She says and turns around.

It knocks the breath out of me.

She got the exact same tattoo I have between my shoulder blades, the howling wolf drawn with tribal lines. It's smaller and looks absolutely gorgeous, delicate.

I turn her around and ravish her mouth, making her moan and fist her hands in my hair.

"It's so beautiful!" I tell her. She laughs.

"I'm glad you like it. I hoped you would." She says. I shake my head, staring at her in disbelief.

Is this really my life?

She said yes. I'm marrying the woman I love.

It just seems so surreal.

Mike's people take our cars and Violet tells me how crazy I am for doing this.

Daniel picks us up, congratulating us on the way to our home.

"Do we have a date?" He asks as he parks at our driveway.

"Not yet. My woman and I have a lot to plan." I say, loving the way she can't stop looking at the ring on her finger.

"That you do, Ian. That you do." Daniel says. "Well, I can't stay. I have a lecture to give in an hour." He says. Violet kisses his cheek and I shake his hand, as we get out of his car.

"We celebrate today, Daniel. Be here by seven." I say and he nods.

"I'll be here by seven." He answers before driving away.

I unlock our door and carry her through the threshold.

She laughs uncontrollably.

"That's supposed to be after we get married." She says as I carry her to our room. I smirk down at her.

"Well, I'm about to consummate this marriage. Are you going to stop me?" I ask, throwing her on the bed. She laughs again.

I love seeing her so happy.

I quickly send a message through the group conversation the whole family has and invite them over to celebrate our engagement.

"Not at all. Come here. Mrs. Hayden doesn't like to wait." She says, getting rid of her dress. 

Fuck yes.

I'm the luckiest man that ever lived.

Autor's note:

I am aware that this chapter was very short, but I just wanted to focus on Violet and Ian. Thank you all for the support and I love you all so very much <3 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.1K 187 35
Tessa O'Conner isn't your typical high school girl. She's had a cheating boyfriend, alcohol addiction, and she is a streetfighter. Nobody knows about...
31.3K 978 19
Nissa Reyn is a rebel that is trying to finish her senior year at one school. When her new friends introduce her to a popular underground fighting ri...
2.9M 17.5K 8
Violet Grace Ames, her face is innocent as an angel but wild in the inside. Axel Ryder Knight, the ultimate womanizer, playboy and he is the defin...
42.8K 1K 17
England's biggest mob boss was looking to buy an underground MMA league. She was trying to make some extra money to pay off her parents house and reu...