Mr. Bad Boy Saw Me Naked

By sakkaira

COMPLETED The existence of grammatical errors, misplaced words etc. is exorbitant as the majority of the book... More

Mr. Bad Boy Saw Me Naked
Chapter 1 - Oh Damn, He's Hot...
Chapter 2 - This can't be happening to me!
Chapter 3 - Is there a monster inside my room?
Chapter 4 - I promised you.
Chapter 5 - Like them, we don't attract each other.
Chapter 6 - New clothes. New enemies.
Chapter 7 - Something that was unknown to me.
Chapter 8 - Bring back the past.
Chapter 9 - Bullshit is very common nowadays.
Chapter 11 - Cherry Lips.
Chapter 12 - When the lights are off.
Chapter 13 - Two blue orbs.
Chapter 14 - Trapped and hopeless.
Chapter 15 - Unexpected
Chapter 16 - Someone else's.
Chapter 17 - Mine.
Chapter 18 - Déjà vu.
Chapter 19 - For her.
A/N: Trailer
Chapter 20 - Stuck with the Devil.
Chapter 21 - Plans.
Chapter 22 - You could've just asked!
Chapter 23 - You're worth the wait.
Chapter 24 - I'm dead.
Chapter 25 - That must be a world record.
A/N - Suggestions? Christmas Special?!!
Christmas Special
Chapter 26 - Nice shirt.
! 1 MILLION !
Chapter 27 - Good night.
Chapter 28 - Snap some pictures.
Chapter 29 - Mistakes.
Chapter 30 - Mirror, Mirror. [1]
Chapter 30 - Mirror, Mirror. [2]
Chapter 31 - I like cherries.
Chapter 32 - Take care of him.
Chapter 33 - Oh Shit.
Chapter 34 - Please, don't die.
Epilogue

Chapter 10 - I suggest you to wear something see through.

201K 7.7K 6.4K
By sakkaira

Chapter 10 - I suggest you to wear something see through.

Warning: UNEDITED!

Who's that hottie in the media bar? ;)

•Adaline's P.O.V•

•°•°•°•°•°•

Oh damn.

Oh shit.

Oh fuck.

Two boys.

Two smoking hot boys at one table.

Two boys which I want to avoid at all costs are at the table Jemima drags me to.

Why me, God?

Why me?

Did I do something wrong in my life?

I haven't been naughty.

At this a smirk began to tug at the corners of my lips.

Okay, the stories I read on that eBook app proves wrong...

But that's not the point!

"Hey guys!" Jemima's cheery voice snapped me out of my train of thoughts. I looked around and saw that all the girls -except one who was smiling warmly at me- were looking at me up and down with judging eyes. Some of them were actually glaring.

I don't understand why tho.

I'm not a Victoria Secret model for them to be jealous on me. I don't have nothing special. I'm just... average.

I don't have a high sense for fashion and style. If I would feel comfortable in something, then I don't care if it match or something. Of course that I would care in some situations.

I don't have a body that boys would want to worship.

I'm not that tall. Like ,I'm only 5'6 feet(168 cm).

I am not stunning, beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, hot blah, blah ,blah.

I really don't understand why they were glaring...

Anyway, back to the subject. Some of the boys at the table were smirking at me , some even dared to wink at me and some of them were just aimlessly checking me out.

I shivered out of disgust.

I tried to ignire their stares and my eyes unintentionally landed on Ayato. His eyes were glued on his phone. Metaphorically speaking. He hasn't saw me yet.

I moved my eyes to the person which stood beside him(to his right) , who was staring at me. My heartbeat speed up. Tyler.

He was looking at me apologetically and he looked guilty.

When his eyes found me ,he looked down. I let out a quiet sigh of relief.

Jemima dragged me more closer to the table and sat down. Only two seats were available. One that was beside Ayato and one that was beside the other available chair. I gulped.

That left me to sit beside Ayato.

Taking all the courage I had in me ,I sat down quietly on the chair, trying to not drawn more attention than I already had.

Like, all the people on this table were looking at me... besides Ayato, who's eyes were still glued to his phone.

I silently thanked God that he hasn't saw me yet.

Jemima clapped her hands, making all the attention snap to her. I widened my eyes and glanced sideways at Ayato. Still on his phone.

I let out a little sigh.

"Okay, so as everybody is thinking 'What is this girl doing here?' ,I'm going to explain everything. She's my sister." When Jemima said that all the girls to this table gasped, besides one girl who was sitting across from me, smiling at me. I smiled shyly back.

Jemima rolled her eyes in a playfully manner. "Her name's Adaline." At that Ayato's eyes raised from his phone and landed on me. He smirked.

"Cherry! What a big surprise to have you here!" His over cheerfully voice made me very scared of him. I widened my eyes ,but then looked down. I didn't like that all the eyes were on me.

"My name is not Cherry." I murmured very quietly, hoping that nobody heard that. Well, luck wasn't on my side today. Like any other days.

"What was that? I couldn't catch it right. Can you repeat it?" He cupped his ear and leaned closer to me.I glared at him sideways. The damn bastard had the audacity to smirk teasingly at me. His eyes were playful and full of mischief.

Oh, how much he enjoys this. I can see it.

"I said that my name is not Cherry." I said a little bit louder this time. He still chose to play dumb and act like he didn't hear me. As if he is not dumb.

"Huh? What is that?" He leaned again more closer, his words and movements showing how much he enjoyed playing with me.

I snapped my eyes to him, our noses brushing at how close we were. I didn't care. I didn't want to back up and show him that I'm scared.

His smirk widened. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I said that my name is not Cherry!" This time I spoke louder,through gritted teeth. At this point, the ones at the table were watching me and Ayato in silence.

I snapped my eyes at them, the anger in my veins making me feel hot. Some of the people at this table widened their eyes -they were mostly girls tho- and looked down at their plate with food.

"I suggest you to mind your own business unless you want to have both of your eyes." I warned lowly, glowering at all of them. Now, I noticed that some of the boys gulped and looked down and some of them just smirked.

"Feisty. I like her." A boy beside Tyler said and nudged him. Tyler nudged him back, clearly angry. I didn't even care if he wanted to take my side. Now, I want to do something bad(not in that way) to that boy.

Ayato has already leaned back into his seat ,watching me closely with a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. I rolled my eyes at him and looked at Jemima who was munching on her apple, looking at something longingly. I'll ask her later.

I cleared my throat ,snapping her attention to me. Jem furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head to the side.

I smiled at her.

"Jem? Can I get your apple?" I asked her sweetly, holding my palm. She narrowed her eyes a little bit in suspicion and leaned a little bit back.

"Why?" She eyed me suspiciously. I shook a little bit my palm for her too see that I'm still waiting. She didn't put me the apple there.

I groaned. "Jem. Give me that fucking apple!" Immediately, she gave me the apple, shrinking a little bit away from me. She knows when to not mess with me.

I smiled at her ,then I turned to that boy. He was on his phone, not acknowledging me. I whistled to make him raise his eyes to me, which indeed he did. As soon as he did that, I threw the apple full force at him. It hit him right in the eyes.

I smirked. Bulls' eye.

Some of the boys and girls there laughed.

He threw the apple away and shot up from his seat, wiping his eye with his hand. I leaned back in my chair and crossed my arms over my chest, smirking at him. He glared at me.

"The fuck is the matter with you?!" He shouted and furrowed his eyebrows in an angry manner. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"You got on my nerves. And I did warned to mind your own business unless you want both of your eyes." I shrugged nonchalantly. He growled and plopped down on his chair. I grinned ,because I was the one who won the argument.

I felt a hot breath fan my ear. I gritted my teeth, knowing already that that was Ayato. I leaned a little bit to the so I could look at him. His lips were slightly parted and he was looking down, at my lips. Then he raised his eyes and let a smirk take over his lips. What's with this guy and the smirks?

"You're very hot when you're angry and take the control." He whispered in a low, deep and sexy voice. I shivered but tried to not let it be seen. Sadly, he caught it and his smirk widened. I narrowed my eyes at him and crossed my arms over my chest. I huffed and faced the front, not sparing a glance to Ayato.

Jemima cleared her throat ,making all the attention draw to her. She turned to me smiling.

"So, Addy, as you are new here, why don't you say something about yourself?" Jem put her elbow on the table and leaned her chin against her palm. I raised an eyebrow, my arms still crossed in front of my chest.

"What am I? A new student that the teachers put to describe themselves in front of the class?" I commented sarcastically, rolling my eyes. One of the girls and boys furrowed their eyebrows and tilted their head to the side.

"But, I thought you're new?" The girl who was smiling at me said, making it sound like it's a question. I opened my mouth to say something but Ayato beat me to it. I glared at him.

"No ,she isn't new. She has been here since the freshman year started." Ayato rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest.

The girl looked down in shame. "Oh. My bad." She raised her eyes to meet mine. Her eyes were apologetic. "I'm sorry ,Adaline."

I smiled warmly at her ,making her give out a breath of relief and smile. I waved a hand dismissively.

"Don't worry. I pretty much stayed away from all the drama and yeah. It's not your fault." I calmed her. She grinned and bounced in her seat, happiness radiating out of her.She was really cute with her big, sparkly brown eyes and red hair.

"Well, my name is Laila Jackson. This little guy here-" She pointed to a guy with brown eyes and dark brown hair, he was also athletic. "-is my boyfriend Noah Bach."

Now I noticed that his arm was around her waist. I smiled at him and nodded my head in a greeting manner. I did that to all of the people she presented me to.

Finally we were down to the last three people.

"Okay, so this is Tyron Issac. Noah's bestfriend." She pointed to a guy which also had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He winked at me and I scrunched my nose up in disgust. "And this Ayato Ian Anders, I think you would know him by the fact that you were bickering not too long ago-"

I rolled my eyes at this.

"And Tyler Morris, Ayato's bestfriend." So they were indeed bestfriends. When I looked at him, I saw that he was glaring at Tyron, who was checking me out.

I began to be angry.

He doesn't have any right to be jealous and protective of me. He fucking broke my heart. Twice!

As if sensing that I was looking at him, he snapped his eyes over to me and then widened his eyes. He looked down very quickly.

Of course that Jemima saw this and leaned over to me to whisper in my ear.

"You will tell me later." It wasn't a question. It was a statement. So I didn't have any way but to agree with her. I nodded my head and sighed.

"Hello guys-What the hell is that skunk doing on my seat?!" A voice screeched. My eardrums.

The voice sounded like when you scratch your nails on a blackboard. I immediately knew who it was.

I turned around slowly and saw Paula glaring at me. As soon as she saw that I was in her seat , smoke was already coming out of her ears.

"You are in my seat!" She gestured to the chair. Jemima turned around and gave Paula a stern look.

"Paula. She's new here..." Paula didn't even listen to Jem, because she rolled her eyes and glowered at me, her lips turned into a snarl.

"Move." She demanded and I rolled my eyes. I got up and let room for her fat ass to sit down on the chair. She huffed and sat down like the queen she is. Haha. Not.

"If you wanted that much to sit beside Ayato. All you needed to do was just ask." I shrugged innocently. Some of the popular kids here snickered. Paula was fuming. She gave me an "I'm-going-to-kill-you" look.

I rolled my eyes again and began to walk away from the table. I didn't even had time to made a step ,because Jemima's voice stopped me.

"Where are you going?" I turned around and saw her furrowing her eyebrows. I also saw Paula who was trying to speak to Ayato which didn't even listen to her. He was looking at me woth questioning eyes. My heart did a flutter at that. What the fuck?

Tyler was also looking at me with worry and concern in his eyes. I let a blank expression took over my face and looked at Jemima.

"I'm going to get myself something to eat." I pointed to the never ending students that were standing in line to get some unhealthy food. And I'm not speaking about fast food.

No, the food there isn't even food .Like, it's just ...something.

Oh well...

"You don't need to do that. I took enough food for us two to eat." She smiled and pinted to her lunch tray. I tilted my head to the side and smiled at my sister.

"You didn't need to do that Jemima." I said and went closer to her. "Besides, I don't have nowhere to sit." I gave Paula a deadly look. Suddenly, two arms circled my waist and dragged me to sit down on a lap.

I yelped in surprise.

"You can sit on my lap if you want." Ayato's smooth voice was heard behind me, his chest rumbling as he spoke. I gasped and tried to stand up, but he hold me in place.

"No ,thank you!" I exclaimed and tried to break free from his hold. He just kept me in place. I sighed and gave up. He was too strong for me.

I saw Jemima smirking and Paula was in a rage right now.

Ayato put his nose in the crook of my neck and began to smell me. That made my heartbeat speed up. And not just because he was smelling me, it was also because all the attention was on us.

"Cheeries." He made a guttural ,satisfied sound. I swallowed nervously, because he hasn't raised his head from my neck. The nervous feeling went away when I saw Paula trying to get Ayato's attention.

"So ,Ayato. Do you want to do something tonight?" Paula tried to seduce him but it didn't work. He still was smelling me. Oh God, that sounded so wrong.

"Ayato? Ayato! Are you even listening to me?" Paula began to shout at him and glare at me.

"Mhm..." He didn't even opened his mouth when he did that sound. I wanted to laugh so much at the expression on Paula's face. She had her mouth hung open and her eyes widened.

She shook her head and put a blank expression on her face.

"Whatever. C'mon Juliet, let's go!" She demanded at her friend and began to walk away, with Juliet behind her. They were swaying their hips like the sluts they are. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

I tried to stand up and go to sit on the chair Paul sat but Ayato just tightened his hold on me.

"No." He whispered quietly. I sighed in annoyance.

"Ayato, let me go on that chair. I was beginning to feel very nervous by the fact I was seated in his lap and he didn't want to let me go.

"No." His word came firm and stubborn.

"Ayato..." I warned him but he shook his head.

"N-"

"Goddammit Ayato, let the girl alone." Tyler cut him off. I widened my eyes at his sudden outburst. He was angry and his fists were tightened. He was also glaring at Ayato.

For the first time, I was glad that he took my side.

Ayato let me to get up and sit down on that chair. Ayato looked at Tyler with questioning eyes.

"What's up with you, bro?" He asked but then a taunting smirk came over his face. "Are you ...jealous?"

Tyler put a cold and hard expression on his face, but you could see that he is jealous.

"Whatever." He muttered ,stood up and left. We watched him as he was leaving ,then we got on with our conversations.

Ayato was on his phone again, Jemima was talking with Laila and I was lost in my thoughts.

Okay, it was really sweet of Tyler to take my side, but I won't forgive him that easily.

Speaking of Tyler, I think he is the one Jemima likes.

If he will try something with my sister, I'll be surely ripping his throat off.

Haha, just kidding. Not.

Jemima clapped her hands, making silence take over the table. We were all watching her.

"Where's Zach?"

Tyron shrugged. "He is home ,making all the preparation for his party, I suppose."

Jemima's face lit up.

"Speaking of this...the party is tomorrow!" She began to squeal, making all the girls to this table squeal together. I put my hands on my ears. The boys didn't even flinch. Guess they are already accustomed to this.

After the squealing stopped ,I finally took my hands from my ears.

All the girl to this table were grinning.

"So what you will be wearing?" All the girls began to brag about what they will be wearing at the party. I zoned out ,not wanting to hear anything related to the party.

I didn't even noticed Ayato getting closer to me until he spoke in my ear, taking me by surprise.

"I suggest you to wear something see through, because I really miss your body." He taunted ,his signature smirk on his face. I turned beet red. Oh God, he didn't.

"AYATO!" I screamed at him and he just began to laugh. I blushed even more. This guy will be the death of me.

•°•°•°•°•°•

A/N: So yeah, 3030 words in this chapter I've written. Hope it's worth a comment or a vote. :))

What do you say about Ayato? Or about Tyler?

Or about poor Jemima who didn't even finish her apple?

Jemima:Nope, I finished it. *grin*

Me: Umm...how did you?

Jemima: *shrug* I pick it up from the floor.

Me: O.O Oookayyy....

:)) Lol...

Hope you liked the chapter!!

COMMENT and VOTE to see your support!

Bye!

Love ya all! ❤

Stay FABULOUS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 7.2K 103
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
2.5M 79.8K 35
[edited] [complete] 'Shit,shit,shit,shit,hide,hide,hide,find somewhere to hide,hide,hide,there run faster FUCK!!!' I ran so fast to the janitor's clo...
378K 9K 19
Jessica is your average high school nerd. Miles is your average high school bad boy. What happens when you put a sarcastic nerd and a narcissistic je...
47.7K 2.2K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.