Aquila. [Uchiha Madara ]

Por -aesuki

[Edited] Aquila is a carefree and an obnoxious girl. Growing up in the Uchiha Stronghold has been something s... Mais

READ!
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV [part 1]
Chapter XIV [part 2]
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXIV [Part 2]
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Epilogue

Chapter XV

1.9K 108 15
Por -aesuki

Aquila's POV

I couldn't move as my muscles felt stiff and the pain was unbearable. Am I truly dead? What happened?

"Seems like you've survived," Aiko redeemed in my mind. "But shouldn't I be dead? I don't remember anything after what Takuto caused. I blanked out after he pressed one of my pressure points." I asked curiously. Aiko didn't move nor expand his wings.

"All this time my chakra has been feeding off yours; slowly and killing you in the process. You cannot be awakened unless you regained most of your chakra back. You may not awaken again, Aquila-san." Aiko spoke quietly in contemplation as his eyes drooped towards the ground melancholy.

"What do you mean?" My voice almost cracked as my words wavered.

"I mean Aquila, only one of us has to survive for the other to maintain their life..."

Madara's POV

Hours of monotonously looking for Aquila tired me out almost. Nothing but dust and rock beneath this cliff. No lakes were seen other than the river below as the wind slowly drifted by us.

"I can't believe you!" an angry Ramiko stormed up towards me scowling as she profuse with heat. "You let that bastard get away and to top it off my friend could be dead-"

Before she could continue yelling, Izuna had to pull her away as I growled in my mind. She was right, I did let that bastard get away...

My heart feels like it had been hammering in my chest since we started looking for her.

"This is useless."

"Why are we even trying? She wasn't even an Uchiha in the first place."

More and more people started to complain as my jaw clenched so tightly that it felt numb after a while.

"Will you all stop your complaining!" I snapped at them all.

How arrogant of them. This would take a long time to just find her. My hopes are that she is still alive. "Let's head back for now. Dawn is approaching us soon." I quietly grumbled as everyone around started to condescend me for making them stay out here for hours.

....

I still won't believe she is dead until I witness her pale corpse as I said before. Everything around me started to fall back into its place inside me. Nothing feels right as I entered my quarters still stuck in my cloud of thoughts.

"Madara-sama, Kenjiro is still here." One of the maids from outside my door has spoken which made me stay put. Why the actually hell, would this mundane stay for this long?

I forgot that sluggish beast Kenjiro is still here as I started to slowly, but surely, walk out of my quarters feeling very disinterested in everything.

"Ah, so you're back finally." Kenjiro's voice beamed behind me. Of course, I felt someone's familiar chakra...

"I was going to make it a week. However, my daughter is quite upset with your rash decision and you walking out on our meeting. Just think how amazed we would be to finally start our prosperous future." Every word he said made my stomach turn and twist vertiginously. Such greed he longs for. Indeed their pests who act like rodents that leech for comfort and safety.

"I rather have more time, I am very busy for quite a while-"

"But I want an answer soon, just remember that and our deal," he pursued his lips walking past me; head held high.

"Oh, that little-"

I stopped as soon as I felt someone's fair grip on my wrist.

"Um... you're Uchiha Madara am I right?" I whipped my head to only meet the gaze of a woman with silver hair and bright orange orbs.

Nikko Gaia.

"Yes," raising both eyebrows at the strange woman. "Well... umm you quite know me as Nikko Gaia," her voice was so soft and feels very comforting to my ears. Still, my thoughts drifted to one other woman who I've known for years; Aquila. is she alright? Alive at least?

Something shook inside me and I couldn't guess what it was.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" she asked and I bit the inside of my cheek from saying anything. She was irritating to say but very beautiful. She wouldn't mean anything other than to be a child bearer and someone to spend nights with. She popped her lips trying to get me to succumb to her sickly ideas. I may have slept with many. She certainly doesn't strike me any interest other than a toy to play with.

"I think it would be best if we do not at this point. I have to— go find my brother." Taking my chance as my heart kept rushing blood into my veins as my feet convulsed on the ground.

This just made my decision harder now. What was Gaia even plotting? Trying to seduce me? But her tone...

Just about everything of Gaia would make me think of something that the clan would want me to do. Except the clan hates outsiders.

Accept Kenjiro's deal and not start a war between another clan.

Aquila's POV

"I'd rather die if we both can't live at once!" I yelled boisterously as Aiko sighed. My mind was refusing to take in everything.

Only one must survive?

"My greed made me think that maybe, I shouldn't live on and take advantage of you any longer. Aquila, my decision has been made, I will start the reanimation jutsu to convert my chakra into you," Aiko started to slowly form his hand signs with his talons.

"Aiko! NO! Don't do this! You helped me through a lot! Think about everything we've been through for the past five years of knowing you!" I shouted as a few tears started to form in the corners of my bright red eyes.

"I've been thinking Aquila-san, this is for the best and for others to now acknowledge you now when I am gone," his flames started to drain slowly as we speak.

"But I would be all alone when you're gone..." I mumbled out as the water around started to cease and drain thoroughly as Aiko's chakra dropped unconditionally.

"Another advice before I shall go and live in another life. This world may be cruel for some. Make me a promise and protect those around you," he spoke again but very dryly.

"I-I promise!" I choked on my tears that fell down my red stained cheeks.

"Before I go, I must thank you, Aquila, for everything. You gave me new light while I was sealed inside you. I was lost and wanted vengeance and I thought that was my only path," his wings were burning out of the blazing flames.

"Thank you, for directing me on a new path to live on in peace," he spoke so calmly as I couldn't stop my sobbing about now.

"Farewell, Aquila-san, I hope you soon find your new light somewhere out there in the real world." With those words, the light all around me burned out from his flames.

A new greenish glow started to emit off of me vibrantly.

My mind was swirling in painful thoughts. Something in me feels so empty without Aiko here guiding me.

My eyes slowly opened one at a time taking in the cold briskly air around me. Looking around where I was, I am in some cave...?

'I wonder where I would go if you're not with me Aiko. You'll always find a place in my heart.' I wish my mind would stop drifting off to Aiko the lone Phoenix.

He was just like me in a way. We were both arrogant when I was younger and yet we found a nice uniquely bond after a while.

My cheeks felt stained and I noticed more and more tears slowly trickled down my tinted pink cheeks. Now I just needed to get out of here.

This atrocious smell in here makes me want to gag. I really wish I could find the exit soon. My mind wanted to scream out annoying words.

A lowly sun glow was glistering from the end of this aberrant cave. I could barely run on my sore feet out of here. I still wonder how I ended up in here. Maybe when I was purposely dropped off of the cliff and this cave crumbled in where I was at?

Soon as I reached outside, I breathed in the newly aroma around me. Needing the fresh air than feeling so cold and solitarily alone.

"Now how do I head back home now?" I thought out loud finding my place in my rightful mind on where I should go.

I felt so alone...

I just want to return back home and start kind of fresh and maybe explore the ninja world and see what the Sage made was true. Is this place actually cruel?

I sighed as I've been walking through this ominous forest in circles for what seems like hours.

"Aquila...?"

That voice...so I was close after all! Turning around on my feet and to only see Izuna smile more brightly than the sun.

"So... you're alive!"

He enveloped me in a decent and comforting hug. I stumbled back confidently, I guess I was not alone after all.

"We've been looking for you for four days. My brother wouldn't stop looking and would be surprised to know you're alive," with those words I could only smile slightly and not feeling satisfied at all.

He grabbed the rim of the ripped kimono I was wearing dragging me towards the Stronghold. I need to wash up and refresh my body. I too probably smell very atrocious.

"Just to warn you that Madara doesn't exactly seem like he is in his own rightful mind at the moment. He was pressured to agree to Kenjiro's agreement."

Oh right... the agreement was still ongoing as I was fighting for my life.

"So, he is engaged to Nikko Gaia then?" My gaze found its way to the ground. As he only gave a swift nod.

"Many are now preparing for the upcoming wedding as you were gone for days." Izuna chuckled awkwardly.

"Yeah, well I feel happy for both of them," I said solemnly just when sadness entered me.

"I know you really don't,"

I huffed and crossed my arms looking away childish. "You know you carry feelings for my brother deep inside even I can tell. My brother was quite a mess when you were gone."

My eyes shot up at him. "Really? Because it seems like he doesn't care anymore. If he marries her then fine. I am not getting into another couple's relationship if they are courting or at least seeing each other." I grunted as Izuna laughed.

"Let's just get you back." He chuckled once more which I only nodded and followed Izuna feeling very despondent about things.

Right now I rather not even face Uchiha Madara when I return.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

80.6K 3.1K 35
Published- June 7, 2017 Completed- June 11, 2018 Covers by- Zoey-san & avaron_hiroyuki. There were only few words whose meaning I understood complet...
261K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
106K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
89.9K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...