Doll Shop | taekook

By jgkktae97

"i prefer this doll, please have him prepared for me" Tᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ: topkook.bottomtae • COMPLETED / RE... More

jgkktae
author's note
note
01: doll shop
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

82

1.5K 101 45
By jgkktae97

🥀

tears were rolling down the brunette's closed eyes as his body arched, releasing for the nth time. a moan from his lips echoing throughout the room along with the dark haired male's low grunts who had also just came spilling inside of him.

a wet spot now settled just by the brunette's bum at how much he was filled up and leaking. if he hadn't been taking the pills he should be worried but the double dosage of pills that the madam had him taking was really strong and good for conditioning his body for such situations.

his tears didn't go unnoticed by the dark haired male as he slowly lifts his upper body up.

"does it hurt anywhere?" jungkook asks worriedly as he gently brushed a tear.

the brunette was able to make out a tired smile, shaking his head and pressing a kiss on the other's cheek.

"i'm just really happy i could be together with you from now on..." the brunette shyly mumbled as he peered up at the other, tired eyes still full of love as he stares at the dominant male.

jungkook's heart however dropped at the younger's words. he almost forgot that he still had to let the other know that he was leaving in literally a few hours.

the brunette innocently gazed back at him, wide doe eyes locking with the dominant male's dark ones. both getting lost in each other before jungkook spoke.

"my love, i wanted to give you something..." the dark haired male murmurs as he pressed a kiss on the brunette's forehead before slowly pulling out but let out a low growl like sound, eyes turning a shade darker seeing his own semen trickling down the small filled hole.

"j-jungkookie?" the brunette looked at the other confused as the male had seated in between his legs, lifting them up and soon enough felt a finger scooping up the warm liquid leaking out of him and thrusting it back inside.

the younger bit his lip, breathing heavily as feels the other lapped up the remaining cum and sliding it back inside of him.

"much better." jungkook murmurs as he leaned in kissing the brunette's inner thigh and taking a moment to make a new blotch of purple patch. the younger too speechless and breathing heavily at what just happened.

jungkook walked over to his dresser grabbing a black velvet box and walked over back to the brunette who somehow managed to sit up a bit and felt another gush of liquid flow down in between his legs but quick to grab the sheets and cover his body not wanting for the dominant male to see, flushed cheeks turning to a darker shade.

"i couldn't find the right moment to give you this but i think now's the best time." jungkook says handing the box to the brunette who curiously accepts it not before shyly pulling more the sheets to cover jungkook's lower half earning a chuckle from the older.

the brunette slowly opened the box seeing a necklace with a gold bar pendant with his name 'taehyung' engraved neatly on it.

the dark haired male took the necklace out, holding it for the other to better see.

"do you like it?"

"it's beautiful...." taehyung murmurs, sparkling wide eyes admiring it. a finger softly tracing his name engraved on the golden bar.

"let me put it on you." the brunette shyly nods letting jungkook put it on him. the shiny gold necklace now hanging around his neck.

the dark haired male smiles as he pulls away to admire the necklace he had ordered and customized from italy looking pretty on his taehyung.

"thank you." taehyung shyly mumbled leaning forward and pressing a gentle kiss on jungkook's cheek.

"you've been surprising me since this afternoon... now i feel bad i don't have anything for you..." he murmurs with a small pout that made the older chuckle pressing a kiss on his pouty lips.

"seeing you happy is enough for me." jungkook murmurs with a smile but the brunette was quick to notice the hint of sadness in his eyes. he was about to ask the other what was wrong when jungkook spoke again.

"i'm leaving tomorrow, my love..." he speaks. the brunette's eyes briefly going wide, mouth opening and closing not knowing what to say. mind conflicted thinking it was just a short trip and he'll be back in a week or two.

"well, actually in a few hours... i have a plane waiting for me anytime at the airport."

"i-is it for a business trip? when will you be back?" the brunette asks, jungkook feeling guilty hearing how the younger's voice shakes, lips quivering. his body tensing up and how the brunette was trying to keep on a straight face.

"a-a few days?" taehyung asks again, voice small. wide eyes looking at the dark haired male.

"i... i'm not sure." jungkook murmurs briefly looking away as he can't bare see the hurt flashing in the younger's face and how his eyes started to get watery. "i'll be handling the company now in our base in europe..."

a moment of silence had engulfed the room the brunette's hands fisting on the sheets as he bit his lip trying to hold back a sob, head tilting down as tears slowly rolled down his cheeks realising the situation.

he was leaving him.

"my love..." jungkook calls out, gently cupping the brunette's cheeks to look at him but instantly regrets as the other's tear stained eyes locked with his. hurt visible in his eyes as he started to sob.

"y-you set me free but you're leaving me... i don't want that, jungkookie..." the brunette hiccups, vision blurry from the amount of tears in his eyes as he looks at jungkook who had the look of pain and guilt.

"d-don't leave me..." the younger sobs, voice cracking as he sniffed and body trembling as he sobs, pleading eyes on the dark haired male.

he doesn't care if he sound petty as he begs for the other to stay but the thought of jungkook leaving and not knowing when he'll see him again was scaring him.

"you'll be alright, my love..." jungkook murmurs, caressing the brunette's cheeks who shook his head. he doesn't want to be alone again.

"p-please don't leave me alone..." the brunette cries out in between his hiccups.

"you won't be alone, my love. i told you didn't i, the hyungs and jiminie will be there for you..." the dark haired male says making the younger cry more realising jungkook had set the surprise and the little party this afternoon for him to meet up with everyone since he was leaving him and he wanted to make sure that he'll be comfortable and have the hyungs and jimin look out for him.

"taehyung... i want you to be happy, you're free now." he says, a small smile adorning his lips as he continued caress the younger's tear stained cheeks.

"i got that necklace to remind you that from now on you can live as you want, as kim taehyung...." he murmurs pressing a soft kiss on the sobbing brunette's forehead.

"promise me you'll do whatever your heart desires. didn't you say you wanted to be an artist?" he says with a smile, the brunette hiccuping and rubbing his eyes. "i want you to chase your dreams, do things you've always wanted to do." jungkook says gently tilting the brunette's face to look at him and brushing the brunette strands that had covered his eyes and tucking it behind his ear.

"i want you to go explore, meet friends... go on dates... fall in love..." jungkook murmurs with a genuine smile that only made the brunette cry harder, shaking his head at the other's words.

he wanted to do all things he couldn't before with jungkook, with the person he loves and trusts the most.

the dark haired male wraps his arms around the crying brunette. hand soothingly caressing his back.

"remember that you still owe me a favour that night at the shop? i already thought of what i want...." jungkook murmurs with a soft chuckle, a smile forming on his face as he remembered that particular moment. it was the night where the brunette had first time opened up to him where he got to know how he started at the doll shop.

the brunette didn't reply as he continuously sobbed in his hold but he clearly remembered that night he had told the dark haired male that he'll do anything.

"i want my taehyungie to promise me that he'll continue being strong even without jungkookie by his side..." he murmurs, blinking away his own threatening tears as he pulled away to look back at the brunette. "you've always been strong..."

"can you do that for me, my love?" jungkook says with a warm smile, gently brushing the brunette's tears.

taehyung didn't speak as he hiccups, looking down as tears continued to stroll down his cheeks that it made the dark haired male heart break.

he gently tilts the younger's face to make him look back at him and captures his lips, making him internally sigh in relief as the brunette didn't pull away and letting him kiss him.

jungkook didn't know what else to say to comfort the brunette as he was basically the cause as to why he was hurt and crying right now.

he soon switched their positions having the brunette straddle him as his lips trailed soft kisses on the sniffling brunette's face, kissing away his tears.

he gently holds his cheek as he kissed him slowly and sweetly, happy that the brunette soon started kissing back. he briefly opens his eyes to look at the younger but his heart clenched seeing his eyes closed, tears continuously falling down his already puffy eyes tasting the sour taste as he kissed him.

he gently held on the brunette's nape as he tilts his head kissing him deeper before his hands soothingly caressed his sides.

"p-please don't go..." the brunette murmurs as they momentarily catched their breath. the younger's voice laced with pleading as more tears flowed down his already puffy eyes that jungkook almost wanted to tell him that he'll stay.

he hovered over the younger, laying him back down underneath him and had his member settle back inside the brunette as he now kissed him with fever, the tear he was trying to hold now slowly falling down his own cheek.

"i love you..." he murmurs as he kissed the brunette and started eagerly thrusting his hips, lips tasting every bit of the younger's skin. he wanted to remember everything.

the brunette cups his face as he kissed him back with the same intensity not wanting for this moment to end as he tightly holds jungkook, scared and afraid of not having him in his arms when the morning comes.

"more... please...." the brunette breathlessly moans out as jungkook thrusts into him with such eagerness and with how his hands grips on the brunette's skin that will surely leave bruises. a reminder of how he held him tight and made love to him throughout the night.

the dominant male intertwined their fingers as he let him get lost and savoured the intimate moment with the brunette. both of them pouring out their love for each other and heavily deeply hurting inside.

the younger had tears flowing down his cheeks as he let jungkook fill him up over and over again murmuring a series of sweet things and i love yous in his ear.

they made love until the sun had slowly started peering back up in the sky signalling that a new day has begun.

the brunette tried his best to keep his tear stained eyes open not wanting to fall asleep as jungkook holds him sideways, humming and tracing around his tummy. cock warm inside of him as he asked him not to pull out.

"i love you..." he hears jungkook whisper in his ear. pressing a soft kiss in his skin as if giving him assurance that he'll be there holding him when he wakes up.

the brunette could only tightly clutched on the other's hand as his heart ached, red and puffy eyes blinking trying to stay awake.

however, his own self had betrayed him as he unknowingly drifts off to a sweet dream where he wakes up and the dark haired was peacefully sleeping beside him, arm loosely draped around his waist.

but he soon opened his eyes once again to reality, to the morning he was dreading to come.

he was alone in bed. the once warm spot beside him occupied by the dark haired male, cold and empty.

jungkook was gone. he had left him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
8.7K 470 15
Yoongi was an innocent boy who gets bullied by the school's bad boys Kim taehyung and Jung hoseok bullies him for fun but didn't notice when they att...
635K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
501K 14.6K 23
The apartment across his building was empty for years until the new neighbour moved in. Taehyung couldn't help but sport a hard-on when he saw his ne...