Doll Shop | taekook

By jgkktae97

"i prefer this doll, please have him prepared for me" Tᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ: topkook.bottomtae • COMPLETED / RE... More

jgkktae
author's note
note
01: doll shop
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

67

1.2K 77 46
By jgkktae97

🥀

jungkook was humming, fingers softly caressing the doll's back who was now lying on top of him.

he had wiped them clean awhile ago and now had his body connected back with the sleeping brunette doll but realized he preferred seeing the other's face so he gently had the doll lay on top of him as he slides his member back inside.

he chuckled as a small pout was adorning the doll's sleeping face, cheek squished against his naked chest.

he pressed a kiss on the top of the doll's head, fondly starring down at the beauty on top of him. he gently traced his finger on the doll's nose ending at the little mole just at the tip of his nose, the brunette's face cutely scrunched up making jungkook chuckle and halt for a few seconds not wanting to wake the other up but he couldn't stop himself from continuing to have his hands wonder around the doll.

it wasn't long until jungkook couldn't take it any longer as he was tempted to caress all the way down to the brunette's bum. he knew that it might wake up the sleeping beauty but his hands were now sliding to the dip of his back and down until settling on the soft buns.

jungkook grins gently caressing the doll's bum feeling them against his palms. it was so plump and tempting making him grope the pair of peaches, kneading and massaging as he closed his eyes, his head tilting back and a hummed moan leaving his lips as he had also felt the doll unconsciously clench around him making him grunt.

he was getting hard.

'calm down, jungkook. he's sleeping for goodness sake!' he thoughts, closing his eyes and taking deep breaths before letting out a sigh.

"j-jungkookie?....."

the dark haired male was snapped back to his senses when he felt the doll stir on top of him, his cock brushing inside of the brunette that made his breath hitched and hold the doll's waist to refrain him from moving too much.

"baby, i think it would be better if you keep still for a moment." jungkook huffs out, the still dazed doll confused as he continued to sit up but shudders feeling the cock twitch inside of him.

"oh..." the brunette mumbles, eyes now wide dumbly looking down where they were connected, cheeks a dark shade of pink.

a blush adorn the the doll's cheeks realising the situation as he was now straddling the dark haired male who was trying his best to remain calm as the brunette was clenching on to him tightly.

jungkook chuckles seeing the doll's flustered face. "i'm sorry, baby. i blame your ass." he says with a laugh, squeezing the confused doll's bum who let out a small yelp.

"did you sleep well?" he asked attempting to ignore his throbbing cock, pressing a kiss on the doll's blushing cheeks.

the brunette smiles, shyly nodding his head as he leaned forward snuggling against jungkook's chest, a satisfied sigh leaving his lips still feeling a bit tired.

"you didn't sleep?" the doll mumbles, voice muffled against his chest. a soft moan leaving his lips.

the dark haired male chuckles as he wraps his arms around the doll who only seemed to snuggle more. he rests his chin on top of the doll's head as he soothingly caressed the doll's back.

"it's okay, my love. i'll be heading out soon." jungkook replies, the doll frowning at this but didn't comment about it.

they stayed in that position for a while enjoying each other's warmth, jungkook softly humming and was somehow calming down.

the doll had his eyes closed loving the strong arms secured around him. his ear listening to the other's calm and soothing heartbeat, a soft sigh escaping his lips.

he wished to stay like this a little longer but the madams words were starting to ring back in his ears reminding him of what he was supposed to accomplish.

'i hope you don't forget why you're here -

- your mother sold you to pay for her debts -

- it would be better if you ask a vip recommendation from him as soon as possible so by the time he's done with you at least you get something out of it's

the brunette doll's eyes flutter opens, a small sigh leaving his lips. he takes a deep breath organizing his thoughts before finally speaking.

"j-jungkookie..."

"hmm?" jungkook hummed in acknowledgement, eyes still closed as his hands was mindlessly tracing on the doll's back up to the brunette's still stretched hole stuffed with his cock, tracing around the rim.

"i-i wanted to talk to you about something..." the doll starts, breath fanning over his chest.

"yeah? what about?"

the doll bit his lip for a moment, anxious of how the other would react.

"a-about the vip list..."

as soon as he said those words, the brunette felt the dark haired male stilled. fingers tracing down his back coming to a halt. the doll gulping in anticipation for the other's reply.

"what about it?"

the brunette let out a shaky breath, his heart starting to beat wildly suddenly getting nervous with the other's change of demeanour.

"i-i was hoping for a recommendation..." the doll simply says, voice trailing off at the end.

"what?"

the doll gulps not really being able to decipher the tone in the dark haired male's voice. he pulls away to look at the other who had his dark orbs starring at him with an unreadable expression.

"a-about the vip list for vip guests. i was hoping if you can hand in a recommendation for me to be on the list..." the doll nervously mumbled as he looks away not being able to maintain eye contact with the dominant male who seemed to be starring at him too intently.

the brunette however flicked his eyes back at the dark haired male after a moment of silence has passed. the other not uttering a single word.

"i-i mean it's okay i-if you don't want to-" he says panicked, thinking he might've offended the guest with his request but was surprised when he hears jungkook scoff.

"are you seriously asking me this?" jungkook spoke in disbelief, the doll looking back at him confused seeing the other's face a bit pissed and hurt.

"are you seriously fucking asking me to recommend you to be put on a list to be fucked by other men?" the dark haired male snaps, voice going a bit louder making the doll flinch. his chest tightening and startled from jungkook's harsh words.

"n-no... t-that's not-"

jungkook gently held on to his hip lifting him up, cock sliding out from the doll. the brunette wincing as he hastily pulls up the white sheets to cover his nude body, panicking as he sees the other starting to dress up.

V was about to open his mouth again when the dark haired male cuts him off .

"why?" jungkook asks facing the panicking confused brunette as he finished pulling up his pants.

"what?-"

"are you still not satisfied with me? are you seriously still wanting other men in bed?" jungkook spats, a flash of hurt in the doll's eyes.

"t-that's not-"

"then what?" the dark haired male, eyes looking at the doll as if he was challenging him.
"money?" he asks with a dry chuckle, dark orbs locking with the other's brown ones that were starting to get teary. "ha, of course. it's about the money." jungkook says with another sarcastic laugh mumbling more to himself shaking his head, a hand running through his dark locks.

the brunette's heart dropped, hurt from the other's choice of words. a frown forming in his face, a mixture of emotions stirring inside of him.

the doll was trying to hold back his tears infront of the man as he stares back at him, hands clenched into small fists. he didn't expect that the other would think and talk of him this way.

well, he was a doll afterall. a person who's job revolves around satisfying guest's needs to get money. what else was he expecting.

he didn't want any of this but if that's what jungkook thinks of it then so be it. he didn't think this whole recommendation thing was even supposed to be such a big deal. if he knew he would be this enraged then he wouldn't even dared to open up about it.

"so what? you know sooner or later i'll be asking for a recommendation. " the doll snaps back. "i'm a doll... that's what i'm used for. you're a vip guest and i happen to be a new doll..." he adds, voice almost above a whisper.

"haven't i satisfy your needs? haven't i given you pleasure when you seek for it?" the brunette now spats looking at the dark haired male's dark orbs with the same intensity who couldn't believe what he was hearing as he now stared at the doll in utter disbelief.

'did he really think that all this, everything that's happening in between us was just pure plain sex? is that what he feels? doesn't he feel anything else? doesn't he feel the same way as i do?'

"i'm not forcing you to give me a recommendation..." the doll speaks again when the dark haired male's mouth remained shut.

"i-if you don't want to, just say so. y-you don't have to say all those mean things-"

jungkook's eyes widen hearing the brunette's voice crack before covering his face with his palms, small sobs escaping his lips. the brunette doll suddenly breaking down infront of him.

"i-i'm s-sorry i asked...i-i didn't mean to... i-i just..." the doll stutters in between hiccups, rubbing his eyes with the palm of his hands as he couldn't now ignore the heavy pain he was feeling in his chest.

the brunette kept his head low, ashamed of crying infront of the other at a moment like this but he can't stop the tears from flowing down.

he only seemed to sob more when he felt the dark haired male wrapped his arms around him, gently caressing his hair as he was snuggled up against jungkook's bare chest.

the dark haired male didn't utter a word as he kept him in his arms, settling back on the bed and gently placing the brunette wrapped in the white sheets on his lap.

the doll sniffled, his head against jungkook's chest. he didn't say anything, too afraid of enraging the other more since despite everything that had been said, he still feels comforted and safe in the other's arms.

he closed his tear stained eyes, ear focusing on the the dark haired male's steady heartbeat. he felt the other press a kiss on the top of his hair making him smile a little. all the anger that was building up between them slowly diminishing.

a comfortable silence engulfed the two, jungkook focusing on calming the brunette doll as he soothingly caressed his back.

"i'm sorry but i can't give you what you're asking for." jungkook murmurs after awhile. the doll keeping quiet as he sniffles. "i'll do anything else you ask, just not this..."

"i-it's okay, i understand..." the brunette speaks, tear stained eyes gazed down on the white sheets.

"no, baby. you don't understand" jungkook replies letting out a frustrated sigh making the doll shuffle in his lap and turning to look at him, a small frown on his lips.

"then what? why? make me understand..." the doll's tear stained eyes locking with jungkook's dark orbs, searching the other's face.

instead of replying, the brunette was startled when the dark haired male gently cups his cheeks and pressed a kiss on his parted lips.

"because of this." the dark haired male murmurs, breath fanning over the doll. his eyes closed, forehead resting against the brunette doll's own, inhaling sharply.

"i don't want other men to see you like this, touch you and to kiss you like i do. i don't want that and i'll never let it happen." the dominant male says, dark orbs now locked with the brunette's confused ones who was lost for words.

"i'm sorry for the things i said. i shouldn't have said all those things..." jungkook speaks, eyes softly gazing at the brown orbs. "i just suddenly felt.... angry when you asked me about recommending you and knowing what putting you on the list meant..."

the brunette kept quiet, his heart beating wildly, insides churning. his mind confused, processing everything that the dark haired male was saying.

"b-but why? -"

"i like you, V."

"w-what?"

"i like you not because you're a doll that satisfy my needs, not because you give me pleasure when i seek for it but more than that. i like you as you, V. i have feelings for you more than what a doll and guest should have... and i intend in pursuing it...."

the brunette doll had his eyes wide, mouth hanging open. butterflies fluttering inside of him but he can't ignore the same amount of sadness engulfing his chest.

jungkook likes him. his guest has feelings for him.

does he feel the same way- no, he shouldn't.
this can't happen. he has to stop him here.

"j-jungkookie... i-i...you can't have feelings for me...w-we can't...t-the- " the doll stutters, his insides now panicking thinking the consequences of all this if the madam finds out.

the dark haired male took a hold of his hands, shaking his head. halting him with whatever he was about to say next.

"i know... it's alright, just trust me." he murmurs, eyes looking up at the doll before placing a kiss on the back of the doll's palm.

"just tell me one thing, my love..." jungkook breathes out, hopeful eyes boring to the other's teary ones.

"do... do you feel the same way?" he asks.

the brunette's eyes were wide, tearing up once again. his heart feeling like it was breaking apart.

he can't.

"j-jungkookie....i-i'm sorry..."

"...."

"i-i don't feel the same way..." the doll murmurs, apologetic eyes looking down not baring able to look at the other in the eye.

jungkook wasn't ready to hear the doll's answer. he had never thought he would feel his heart break with the brunette doll's words, his chest tightening and his ears buzzing, mind going blank.

"you're lying"

"w-what? no..." the brunette almost wanted to take back what he said as he snapped up seeing the dark haired male's rejected face. he could see the hurt and sadness in his eyes but this was the right thing to do. he had to reject him.

a small gasp left his lips when jungkook cups his cheeks, their face inches away, eyes locking.

"tell me you're lying, i know you feel it too..." jungkook murmurs, eyes pleading as he searched the brunette's face taking a shaky breath, waiting to tell him that he feels the same way too, to accept him. flashbacks of the moments were the doll would claim that he was his and only his replaying on his mind.

but he was met with silence. his heart dropping as he stared at the other.

"m-mister jeon.... i think we should stop this... please..." the brunette says, gently moving away from the dark haired male's hold as he stood by the bed's edge. the white sheets secured covering up his body.

"y-you're probably confused with everything... i'm a doll, mister jeon. you payed for my time and for my services...." the doll says, looking down on his feet. "you're making a mistake-"

"yes, i can't deny that i did pay for all that at the beginning for pleasure, to have fun but things changed as i get to know you and spend more time with you. my feelings are genuine... i want to be with you, i lo-"

"stop...please stop." the brunette says, sight getting blurry as tears were forming but he blinked them away facing the dark haired male who now stood infront of him.

"why are you pushing me away?" jungkook asks tears also forming around his own dark orbs.

the doll briefly looked away, biting his lip before speaking again.

"y-you should stop seeing me for awhile, mister jeon and rethink about all this... you don't know what you're saying... it's probably because you've been drinking earlier...." the doll says with a sad smile trailing off at the end, peering up at the dark haired male's dejected face.

"tell me, look at me in the eyes and tell me you don't feel the same way as i do even just a tiny bit. tell me... i misread everything...." jungkook says voice cracking towards the end that made the doll almost want to wrap the other in his arms, kiss him, comfort him and take back everything he had said.

but he didn't.

he stood on his ground, starring at the dark haired male's pleading eyes as he inhaled sharply and locked eyes with him.

"i'm sorry but i don't feel anything else towards you. everything that had happened between us is purely a job for me as a doll... and it will remain that way...i suggest you distance yourself from me for awhile, mister jeon..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 25.4K 47
"Sure. We can be fuckbuddies, but we both know I top." "We'll see about that." • • • It's a relationship where both Taehyung and Jungkook previously...
16.2K 736 24
[ Season 2 Of WHY? ] What they thought that will live their life fully? What they thought that they can live peacefully after destroying an innocent...
2.4M 114K 65
Taehyung is a successful man who lives with his grandparents. For his grandma, he is still her honeybear and she wishes only the best for him. But Ta...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC