Doll Shop | taekook

بواسطة jgkktae97

"i prefer this doll, please have him prepared for me" Tᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ: topkook.bottomtae • COMPLETED / RE... المزيد

jgkktae
author's note
note
01: doll shop
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

63

1.2K 83 19
بواسطة jgkktae97

🥀

if the doll was being honest, the drive seemed too short as they were now parked in front of the doll shop building.

he eyed outside, anxiously biting on his lip as he was waiting for jungkook who was fixing up his mask making sure it was secured.

"shall we head inside?" jungkook asks making the brunette turn to him.

V gazed at the dark haired male for a moment seeing the black mask once again before making a small nod. he really prefers having it off.

they then got off of the car and was soon standing outside the doll shop doors, his hands clutched tightly on his small bag.

"mister JK" the doll shop manager greets them, the small bell ringing as the door were swung open.

"mister bang" jungkook acknowledged the old man with a small smile and a tip of his head as he walked in with the doll quietly trailing behind.

"welcome back" mister bang exclaims with a small bow directing the two towards the reception area.

the two started to talk, papers already prepared for the vip guest that the brunette was curious about but felt eyes on him making him warily look around and turn up seeing the madam by the balcony, silently watching them from above.

their eyes briefly met making him shyly look down on his feet. the doll didn't even hear any of jungkook and mister bang's conversation as he was cautious of the madam's eyes on them.

he hadn't even noticed when the vip guest had finished talking to the shop manager and signing whatever the papers were and was now talking to him.

"you alright?" jungkook asks placing a hand on the doll's back, V being startled a bit.

"oh, i-i'm okay." the brunette says, a small smile on his lips. "d-didn't you say you have to go to work?" he asks.

"ah yes, yes i do have to get to work." jungkook says with a chuckle, realising he was really running late.

"thank you for dropping me off, mister JK" the doll says with a small bow, the dark haired male not missing how the brunette had addressed him but didn't comment about it. instead, he briefly stares at the doll slightly poking the insides of his cheeks.

"i'll be off then."

the brunette expected the other to walk away but his eyes widened when the dark haired male leaned down pressing a kiss on his lips.

the doll shop manager looked away, peering up at the madam of the shop who has an unreadable expression on her face.

one thing he was certain of - the madam's not pleased by the sight.

a small grin was on jungkook's face as he pulled away aware of their little audience in the lobby but he was now intending to show his claim over the brunette.

"i'll be on my way, mister bang." the vip guest announced before finally exiting the building, the shop manager and still dazed brunette doll making a small bow too flustered to even utter a word.

it wasn't even a second later after the shop manager had closed the doors, the madam's voice echoed throughout the now quiet room.

"V, proceed to my office." the doll lightly frowns as he turned to look up at where the madam was initially was but she was already gone.

"i'll take your stuff to your room, why don't you hurry and head to the office. she probably just wants to ask about the tagging." the old man says with a warm smile towards the anxious brunette as he takes ahold of his bag and noticing a head of a tiger plushie poking out.

"thank you and wish me luck, mister bang." V huffs out with a nervous chuckle before heading towards the lift, the shop manager giving him a thumbs up making the brunette let out a small giggle as the elevator door closes.

*

"so, did you serve mister JK well? i heard he extended the tag contract. " the madam asks, face serious, eyes intently on the brunette seating across her.

"ah, yes... i guess... " the brunette replies not really knowing how to evaluate if he did serve the vip guest well and he didn't even have any idea that jungkook had extended the tag.

′oh, it must be the papers he was signing earlier' the brunette thoughts.

one thing's for sure, it made him felt relief and butterflies to flutter in his tummy, his lips curling into a small smile knowing about it.

′so i'll still see him again.′ he excitedly thoughts but quickly composed himself realizing now's not the time to feel all smiley and happy as he was infront of the madam who was looking at him with a raised brow.

"the pills?"

"ah, yes madam. i'm taking them as you instructed me." the brunette lied, a bit proud of himself for not stuttering. who knew the day would come where he can lie at the madam with a straight face.

but he actually had forgotten about the pills. ever since jungkook had asked him not to take them, they were just tucked away in his bag. now he's back in the shop, he should probably start taking them again since he doesn't want to get in any trouble if the madam finds out.

jennie stares at the brunette for a brief moment, her dark eyes on the innocent looking doll. the younger noticing the change in her demeanour.

"i'll cut to the chase, V. " the madam states as she leaned back on his chair. "i hope you don't get any ideas up in your head. don't dwell on useless matters and focus on your duty as a doll then i'm sure you'll be all good."

"p-pardon?"

"let me simplify it for you, my dear. i've seen the way you look at him and if you think there's something in between you and mister JK, then you're clearly mistaken.- " the madam states. the brunette's face pale, a small frown appearing in his lips.

"- those sweet, gentle gestures of guests means nothing. if you think falling in love with a guest is a wise choice then i'm telling you now it's a big mistake. once he had his fun with you, they all easily move on to the next - "

the brunette's mouth opened but no words were coming out. his mind was grasping every word the madam had said and what does she mean by falling in love? he never had acknowledged such thing. he was just doing his job as a doll - right? he suddenly felt a mix surge of emotions inside of him - pain, anger, confusion.

"- i hope you don't forget why you're here, my dear. i don't want to remind you but let me refresh a bit, your mother sold you here to pay for her debts and you already know better than anyone that i don't let people who owes me easily go. " the madam adds in a rather calm tone but the doll could hint the threat she was imposing on.

"- i hope i made myself clear, dear."

"o-of course, madam. i'm very aware of my duty here and i'll make sure to pay every last cent my mother owes you. " the brunette replies, hands gripping on the hem of his shirt forming into small fists, his eyes blinking to stop his threatening tears.

"well then, at least we're on the same page. that will be all, you may leave."

the brunette didn't utter another word as he stood, eyes on his feet as he made a small bow towards the madam before turning around and heading for the door.

"oh, one more thing, it would be better if you ask a vip recommendation from him as soon as possible so by the time he's done with you at least you get something out of it."

*

tears streamed down brunette doll's cheeks as soon as he stepped inside of his room, his tears stained eyes meeting jinwoo's who had an excited expression hearing the door clicked knowing that the younger was finally back but immediately turned into a worried one.

he quickly stood up from his bed and rushed to the brunette, wrapping his arms around the sobbing doll.

"hey, you're okay. let it out..." jinwoo soothes the younger, rubbing his back deciding it was best to comfort him now than ask him anything.

he hadn't seen the brunette cry in a long time. the last time was when he was scolded by the madam during one of their lessons for not being able to act the seduction part he was told to do.

but by the way the brunette was clutching on to him tightly, his tears soaking up his shirt, he knew that he was hurting.

he was hurting very much.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

44.2K 2.8K 42
What further happens in the life of Taekook and what happens to their best friends, Jimin and Yoongi ? A Taekook Yoonmin Fanfic Sequel to Hate [Compl...
2.4M 114K 65
Taehyung is a successful man who lives with his grandparents. For his grandma, he is still her honeybear and she wishes only the best for him. But Ta...
1.2M 44.4K 18
→ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɢᴜᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ɢᴇᴛ sʜᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs. ❝ғᴜᴄᴋ, ᴋɪᴍ, sᴛᴏᴘ sǫᴜɪʀᴍɪɴɢ.❞ ❝ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴏғғ, ᴊᴇᴏɴ.❞ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: →ʟᴏᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ s...
626K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...