enough

By flower_can_speak

This story is about a girl who never understood the ways of the world. She was scared to fall in love and run... More

Introduction
The Trip
Home
SHE
The Beginning
Playboy
Brother
Apologies
New Perception
Compassion
Reunion
Surprises
Unfortunate Incident
Secrets
Control
Truth
Regrets
Past
Disappointment
Little Human Being
Love, Suhani
Confession
Desire
Sangeet
Naive
Because of you
The end
New Beginnings
wisdom
Ruhan
Little one
Fears
Chance
Sister
Dead?
Warning
Betrayal
Daddy issues
Wedding Drama
mine
Realization
Amendments
Rohan
knock knock
time, efforts and love
let me take care of you
Mrs Roy
Long way back?
Ahaan Singhania
LIAR
know me
Racer
she is all
Here
spoil her
is she....?
twist
why did you leave me?
fear
don't want this
acceptance
fun

weak

3 0 0
By flower_can_speak

MATURE CONTENT AHED | 18+

RUHAN

I tried to stop her, but she wouldn't listen. Keeping my distance to avoid hurting her feet, I watched as she continued walking until she reached our bathroom and shut the door on my face.

"Open the fucking door!" I banged on it, frustration and worry mounting. Why was she acting like this?

I could hear her whimpering in pain, but she wasn't responding to my pleas.

"Please, just open the door, Khushi. This isn't funny please!" I urged firmly.

My attempts to reach her were futile. She wasn't letting me in, despite knowing she was in pain. It was maddening. She was driving me crazy.

"Beta, please open up. What's going on?" my mom intervened, her concern evident.

"This has nothing to do with any of you. I'm sorry, but I won't open this door until Ruhan is in the room," Khushi finally replied.

"I didn't listen to her, Mom. She tried to get me to rest, but I just kept working. This is why she's punishing me," I admitted, feeling guilty for my actions.

My mom shot me a disapproving look.

"But what's wrong with that, Mom? I said I'm fine, so why do you keep pushing me to rest? I DON'T WANT TO REST... I WANT TO WORK!" I slammed my hand against the door in frustration.

"Everyone, leave. This is between me and my wife," I commanded, my tone leaving no room for argument.

Though they protested, they eventually left, knowing there was no stopping me.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR KHUSHI!" I shouted, my patience wearing thin. 

I was done now. With one final blow, I tried to break the door and the door gave way.

"Where are you?" I yelled as I stormed into the bathroom.

I heard a sharp clink as a piece of glass hit the floor, prompting me to rush towards the sound.

There, I found several sizable pieces of glass, each one coated in blood. My heart raced as I turned my gaze to her feet. The sight was worse than I had imagined.

She didn't even spare me a glance, solely focused on removing the glass from her injured feet.

"Let me," I growled, moving to kneel in front of her.

"Don't you dare touch me, Ruhan!" she shouted, her face flushed with anger and frustration.

"You enjoy this, don't you? Ignoring my wishes and doing whatever you please because you think I'm weak. Because you think my words hold no weight. You yell at me for not following your commands, yet you didn't even bother to listen to me when I begged you to stop working," she sobbed, her breath hitching with each word.

"You know I'm vulnerable, that's why you do it. You know I'm physically helpless compared to you, that's why you do it. You know I can't do anything about it, that's why you do it. Don't you?" she questioned, her voice trembling.

"I want you to leave, but I know you don't care about what I want, so you can do whatever you want," she declared, wiping away her tears before resuming the task of removing the glass shards.

I didnt realize what I was doing to her when I acted this way. I felt guilty.

"Come on, Ru, come with me," I heard Sid's familiar voice behind me. I turned to see him gesturing for me to follow.

"Come," he repeated, and I watched as Suhani entered the room.

Turning back to Khushi, I realized it might be better for Suhani to be with her right now rather than me. So, I planted a kiss on her head and quietly left the bathroom.

"What the hell is wrong with you, bro?" Sid asked as we walked out.

"They just kept treating me like a baby. It's just a fever, man! Plus, my company needs me right now. I don't want to burden my dad with everything. I just want to make things right at the company. I kept telling them that I was fine, but they didn't listen," I defended my actions.

"But this is not the way to treat Red. She was trying to help you. If you had stopped working for a few hours, the company wouldn't have gone up in flames, you asshole!" Sid tried to reason with me as we settled into bean bags on the balcony.

"I know you're a workaholic, but I don't want you to end up alone like my dad did. My mom left him after my sister's wedding because he never had time for my mom, for us. He just loved his work. He was blinded by it. He kept saying he was doing it for the family, but little did he know, his family never needed his business to be on top, they needed him," Sid shared, his voice tinged with sadness.

We sat in silence for a few moments, the weight of his words sinking in.

"You know she was scared to lose control, and that's exactly how you made her feel. So, congratulations, Ruhan, you're doing a shit job," Suhani stormed towards me and shoved a plate into my chest.

"She asked me to give this to you, and my dear husband, your job is to make sure he finishes it all and then give him his medicine," Suhani added, her tone laced with sarcasm.

"Yes, boss," Sid chuckled.

"It's not funny, Sid. Stop laughing. How is she?" I shot a stern look at Sid before turning to Suhani.

"She's fine now," Suhani replied, rolling her eyes.

I felt a wave of heat envelop me, my body throbbing with exhaustion as the fever coursed through me after I finished my lunch and took my medicine.

 "I'm going to sleep now," I declared, making my way to my room. 

I peeled off my t-shirt, tossing it into the laundry basket as I went.

Entering the room, I collided with Khushi, causing her to lose her balance. At that moment, she accidentally put pressure on her injured right foot.

"Ahh," she hissed, pain flashing across her face. She instinctively reached out, grabbing my shoulders to stabilize herself, her fingers digging into my bare skin as she fought to regain her balance.

I saw a tear rolling down her cheek. I locked the room and gently turned her around facing her away from me.

I slided my hands under her shirt grabbing her waist with my both hands.

" I am sorry", I whispered in her ears and bit her earlobe.

" Ruhan ... stop this and let me go", she warned trying to let go of my grip.

I pulled her closer gently. " I really am sorry to make you feel like you had no power over me", I said as I bit her neck and licked it.

My moments were swift and unimaginable. She was frozen from my touch.

I removed my hands from her shirt and unbuttoned it entirely exposing her bra. I held her chin and turned her face towards me.

" You drive me crazy little one", I whispered in my ears, caressing her lips with my thumb. I could feel her warm breaths on my hands.

I slowly moved my thumb from her lips to her throat and then to her stomach through her cleavage.

" D-Don't.. You ... You should rest", she said with quick breaths stopping my hands from moving down any further.

I held her small waist with my hands again and started moving my hands up until I felt her ribs.

" You want me to go higher", I teased her biting her earlobe again. She was spiraling, my touch sending electricity to her body.

" Tell me ", I teased her again unclasping her bra and moving my hands on her back.

" Ahhh Ru-Ruhan, my feet", she said trembling upon my touch.

I didn't want to cause her pain so I lifted her and took a seat on the couch behind us in our room, resting her on my lap without moving my hands.

Without any warning, I moved my both hands up gently brushing my fingers against her hard nipples.

"Ru-Ruhannn", she moaned throwing herself on my chest.

" You have fever please.... ahhhh...", she moaned louder as I pinched her nipples to shut her up burying her head inside my neck.

" You have... no idea how much control you have... over me", I whispered again with deep breaths and pinched and played with her nipples again.

The way she kept calling my name, I was already hard for her. I adjusted her a little placing her right above my length.

She held on to my biceps as soon as she realized what I was gonna do to her.

" Please stop...You're...burning...up.. ahhhh", she moaned again but tried to cover her mouth with her hand as this time I pinched her nipples and moved her against me at the same time making her go crazy.

I did it again," Tell me do you accept this apology? ", I whispered against her ears.

She was going crazy with my touch. I don't think she even had any stamina to answer my question.

I could feel the vibrations of her muffled moans under my neck.

I did it again and again until she finally felt waves of pleasure all over her body and she finally surrendered to me, weighing her body on my chest completely.

" Stop this.... a-and talk to me", she barely managed to whisper. She was in no condition to utter a single word.

I removed my arms from her shirt, clasped her bra, and buttoned her shirt. I let her stabilize in my arms holding her and placing kisses on her forehead.

" I am sorry I acted like a piece of shit"

"Ruhan please go take rest", she tried to get up.

" Please don't go. I want to see your feet first", I begged her holding her wrists.

" I swear I am fine Ruhan just take rest please", she said frustrated.

This time I didn't protest because, from that moment, I will never let her feel that she didn't have control over me.

I got up from the couch and laid on the bed. She covered me with a blanket and left the room hopping on one foot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 0 11
This story is about two individuals having to suffer the same pain. They fell in love but not all endings are happy
13.9K 744 32
A tale of love where a girl who knew nothing about love learnt it from the very person who she fell in love with but later, fate decides to put more...
9 0 15
This is a story about how an awkward girl who was abandoned by her friends when she was homeschooled for a couple of years. But when she returns she...
94.7K 4.2K 26
You love your best friend, he doesn't love you back. He has met a girl, a pretty little thing, he's in love with her. He's your only friend, but he h...