Doll Shop | taekook

By jgkktae97

"i prefer this doll, please have him prepared for me" Tᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ: topkook.bottomtae • COMPLETED / RE... More

jgkktae
author's note
note
01: doll shop
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

47

2.3K 107 21
By jgkktae97

🥀

"kookie~..." the doll mewls out as his member released once again. spurting in their already cum stained skin and some on the young ceo's button up shirt.

jungkook leaned down kissing the doll's swollen lips, grinding his hips that made the brunette moan out in the kiss.

they were now lying in the sofa as the doll couldn't hold himself up any longer against the glass window after cumming repeatedly. jungkook proud of himself for having a rather huge sofa in his office.

"you can take more, baby?" jungkook asked in between kisses as he flicked his tongue inside the doll's mouth, their kiss turning sloppy.

"want this off..." the brunette breathlessly mumbles tugging on jungkook's shirt.

the dominant male let out a small laugh kissing the doll's temple and holds on to the other's waist as they sat them up. the brunette letting out a small gasp from the action as he was now straddling the other.

"anything you want, baby. you can take it off."

the brunette didn't waste another second as his hands took a hold of the first button and unbuttons it hastily. the dominant male watching him, a grin on his face chuckling lightly at how the doll seemed to be too eager to have the shirt off him. his fingers lazily tracing on the doll's squished buns and occasionally squeezing them in his palms.

V bit his lower lip as he finally unbuttoned the last piece and gently tugged the shirt off the other's body, jungkook front now exposed all for him as helped him disregard the piece of clothing.

"like what you see?" jungkook teased the flustered brunette who shyly nods as he now traced a finger over the dominant male's toned body. outlining the dips and form of his packed abs.

the brunette briefly looks at the dominant male who was gazing at him curiously before deciding to do just what he was tempted to do.

he dipped down and licked a strip on the other's toned chest up to his neck that had jungkook's breath hitched, his hands gripping on the doll's waist.

the doll then proceeded to nibble on a spot in his neck, sucking and licking on it.

jungkook let out a low moan as he tilts his head for the brunette. his hands now caressing the doll's sides as he lets him mark his skin.

the doll would let out a small moan, his hole clenching at the palpating cock settled inside of him but would then focus back on his task.

once the doll was satisfied, he pulled away to admire the small purple blotch he made just by the crook of jungkook's neck. a wide smile on his lips.

the dark haired male couldn't help but chuckle seeing the other's proud face. he leaned in giving a peck on the doll's lips.

this was also a first for him. he had never let anyone mark his skin. however, if it makes the brunette this happy he would let him decorate his skin as much as he wants.

"now you're mine." the doll innocently jokes with a soft giggle but made jungkook feel all soft and mushy inside.

"yes all yours." he hums as he pressed a kiss on the doll's smiling lips as he layed them both back down again, the brunette on top.

the doll didn't have to be instructed as he sat up, palms resting on the other's abs as he slowly moves his hips finding a rhythm.

he bit his lip as he felt the massive cock brushing his insides as he rides it feeling it deeper inside of him.

jungkook smiles encouragingly at the breathless doll as he traced a finger over the small budge poking on the doll's tummy that had the doll let out a load moan.

the brunette placed his hand over the dominant male's larger ones caressing the buldge. jungkook's cock was so deep inside of him it made hum in satisfaction and pleasure.

the dark haired male laced their fingers together and plants a soft kiss on the doll's hand. the brunette eyed the small love bite that he made which encouraged him more to continue.

V quickened up his pace, bouncing on top of the dark haired male. jolts of tingling pleasure running through his body as the other's tip pokes on his prostrate with every stroke.

the dominant male soon noticed the brunette's thrusts gets messier as his soft moans continued to echo throughout the room along with squelching sounds and the slapping of their sweaty and cum stained skin.

he gripped onto the doll's waist as he thrusts upwards meeting the other that had the brunette let out a choked out moan from how deep the massive cock penetrated inside of him.

he continued with his pace, jungkook matching his rythm. the thick cock sliding in and out with each bounce.

the doll slumped forward from the dominant male's hard snap and a second later came all over. his moans were swallowed as jungkook captures his parted lips, his member spilling in between them.

the brunette clutched on the other as jungkook stood with the doll and placing him back on the desk. the dominant male didn't waste another second as he picked up his pace chasing his own release.

the doll layed against the ceo's desk, legs wide open dangling over the the dominant male's shoulder. jungkook gripping on his waist to keep him from sliding as he thrusts deep and hard.

jungkook let out a low groan as he feels himself getting close, a bit of disappointment inside of him realising he had to cum outside as he doesn't have a condom on.

he pulls out flipping the breathless doll and bending him over his desk as he continued to take him from behind.

the brunette's breath hitched, his heart beating loudly in his chest as he hears the telephone ring. the dominant male frowning at the sudden interference.

jungkook felt the doll tense before he leaned down and plants a kiss on the doll's shoulder before pressing the answer button.

"mr. jeon, you have a call from mr. jung hoseok, should i switch him in?" jiyeon's voice echoed in the room.

the brunette could only grip on the edge, other hand over his mouth as he tries to be quiet being continuously pounded on by the dominant male.

"yeah, go ahead." the doll's eyes widen at this, letting out a muffled moan when the other momentarily snapped his hips harshly as the telephone sounded with a 'beep' switching lines.

"we should try to keep it down, love. we don't want to get caught now do we?" jungkook murmurs in the doll's ear that made the doll whine, his heart beating wildly.

"yo! JK!!!!!!" a loud cheerful voice erupted through the phone speakers. "i didn't expect i could get a hold of you. you've been very busy these days." the other said with a laugh.

"sorry about that, hyung. why'd you call?" jungkook says with a chuckle as he slowed down his pace, the bent over doll catching his breath.

"oh, i just want to personally thank you for the donation you made to the dance foundation i was sponsoring." jung hoseok exclaims over the phone. "they told me you wanted to be an anonymous donor." he says chuckling.

"guess that didn't quite work did it?" jungkook sarcastically says with a scoff making the other laugh.

"ah, you know the old people there. they can't keep quiet, too happy about it." hoseok replies.

"yeah, it's fine." jungkook says with a grin snapping his hips suddenly that made the doll let out a muffled moan.

"are you with someone right now?" hoseok asks. the doll's inside panicking, the dominant male smirking as he continued with his slow thrusts.

"ah yeah, i'm actually in the office." jungkook replies casually, as if he wasn't grinding against the bent over doll.

"i'll talk to you later then, mr. ceo. you should finish up first with your important business. thanks again." hoseok cheerfully says.

"no problem, hyung. i'll call you back." jungkook says before pressing the end button and focusing his attention back to the panting doll.

"such a good boy." he murmurs, trailing kisses on the brunette's skin that had the doll now let out a moan.

"i'm good boy for you." the doll pants out as he tilts his head to the side with jungkook capturing his lips as he picks up his pace.

the sounds of skin slapping increased as jungkook quickened up his pace feeling himself getting close once again.

he placed his palm on the dip of the doll's lower back as he thrusts inside of him in a fast rythm.

he licks his lips as he eyed the hole stretched open, his cock engulfed inside sliding in and out.

soon enough, he felt his thrusts gets eager and sloppier preparing to pull any second.

he grunts as he pulls out pumping himself, his other hand spreading the doll's ass cheeks as he spills his cum on to the gaping hole and all over the span of the brunette's back.

the brunette letting out a whine as he felt the thick fluid in his skin. he was breathing heavily as he also came with the other for the nth time.

he stretched out his hand behind him wanting the other to hold him and have jungkook inside.

"i got you, baby." the dominant male leans down pressing a kiss on the doll's temple as he was still stroking his spilling member.

"i-inside..." the brunette tiredly mumbles with jungkook chuckling before he gently flips the doll who instantly clutched on to him before aligning his member and slowly pushing back in that made doll let out a hummed moan.

"you like being stuffed with my cock, baby?" jungkook teased with the doll shyly nodding his head as he snuggled against the crook of his neck.

the dark haired male plants a kiss on the doll's shoulder before walking back to the sofa.

"let's get you cleaned up, love." jungkook says as he soothingly caressed the doll's back who was tightly clutching on to him.

"you could also take a bath if -" the dark haired male stops midsentence as he hears soft snores by his ear, the doll's breath fanning over his skin. he then let out a soft chuckle as he feels the other steady breathing.

the brunette was already sound asleep in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 44.4K 18
→ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɢᴜᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ɢᴇᴛ sʜᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs. ❝ғᴜᴄᴋ, ᴋɪᴍ, sᴛᴏᴘ sǫᴜɪʀᴍɪɴɢ.❞ ❝ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴏғғ, ᴊᴇᴏɴ.❞ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: →ʟᴏᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ s...
1.1M 68.5K 47
Taehyung looked at the dark haired boy whose knuckles were now bleeding and bruised, with tears in his eyes. Jungkook smirked at the frightened blon...
63.6K 1.1K 5
"No! Kookie! Please!" Taehyung pleads trying to kick his legs up but jungkook sits on his legs so he can't move them, continuing to tickle Taehyung. ...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC