Youthful Discretion (wlw)

Od roseylover13

Lilith Carlisle is a 18 year old senior in high school whose life gets turned upside down when she meets her... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 52

195 5 12
Od roseylover13

My hand intertwines into Scarlett's hand as we walk to her door. Her key goes to unlock the door before she stops suddenly, widening her eyes. Her movements freeze for a moment just staring at the door, its cracked open.

"Get behind me." She whispers not even taking a second to pull me behind her body.

Her door was unlocked and cracked open, why would her door be open if she wasn't home? She pulls out her cell phone typing something into it then holding it up to her ear.

"I need security on the penthouse floor now."

She hangs it up, shoving her phone into her pocket before pulling something out from her leg, it's a gun.

"Scarlett what the fuck!" I nearly jump just seeing it.

She presses a finger to my lips with her eyes narrowed full of seriousness.

"Just trust me." She whispers.

How am I supposed to trust her? She has a gun in her hand and looks more terrified than I am right now. This cannot be happening, can it?
"Stay behind me, okay?" I feel her hand squeeze mine.

I nod as she cracks her door open some, peeking inside around the living room. My heart is racing inside of my chest, and I can hardly control the rate at which my breath is moving at.

We enter inside of the penthouse, both of us glancing around the place. I stay close behind Scarlett, searching to see if anything is displaced or disrupter from its originally place but nothing has been moved or taken that I can see.

She presses the gun Infront of us as we move through the penthouse, so far there's nothing and no one. The only room left is upstairs in her bedroom.

We move up the stairs silently making our way to the bedroom and my heart is still racing hard. Upstairs I notice immediately her bedroom door is open, she never keeps it open when she's not home.

"Scarlett." I choke.

"I see it." She hushes.

"Stay here please."

She begins to move forward but I grab her wrist causing her to spin around at me.

"I'm not letting you go in by yourself, are you crazy?"

She glances back to the door then back to me, thinking for a moment.

"Fine but stay close. My security should have been here already, and I don't have time to wait around for them."

She pushes through the door with me following behind her. I gasp suddenly as my eyes scan the room.

All of the drawers are pulled out, the bedding has been ripped off the bed, along with clothes and books scattered along her floors. It looks as if the whole room has been rampaged through by Godzilla but no sign of any person in the room.

Scarlett lets out a groan letting the gun fall to her side before heading over to the bed, there's a piece of paper sitting on the mattress.

I watch her pick up the paper and her eyes widening a little as she reads it.

"What's wrong, what is it?" I question her.

I feel her eyes turn to me just staring for a long few moments before we hear the front door open downstairs.

"Ms. Lenore! Are you alright!" A few men yell from downstairs.

I wait for her to respond but she doesn't, she just stares at me.

"Uh yeah we're up here!" I yell back.

Footsteps stomp up the stairs and three men enter the room in suits glancing around the place at the distressed room. Scarlett turns to the main man who scans the room then to her.

"What happened Ms. Lenore?"

She walks around passing the note to him.

"I want a fucking restraining order on Cullen Fritz."

She stroms past him walking out down the stairs leaving the room in stantly.

Cullen? What is going on? I rush towards the security guard ripping the note from his fingers.

"Ma'am you can't just-"

I read the note out loud to myself.

"You will pay for ruining her."

There is no name at the end or the begging, just the message. I run after Scarlett down the stairs with the note still in my two fingers.

She is sitting on her sofa drinking a glass of wine, staring off into a wall. Carefully I walk down, sitting next to her on the sofa.

I don't speak, not sure of what I should say or how I would say it. Was this really Cullen's doing? Was Cullen really even capable of doing something like this? My thoughts swarm in many different directions just trying to picture him breaking in and leaving this note. I wasn't sure what it meant or what he was meaning by 'you will pay for ruining her' but I knew he was angry and hated Scarlett, even more so now that she fired him.

"Did you tell him we were together." She speaks, breaking the silence.

My head snaps around facing her instantly.

"What? Of course not. I never said anything to him about us or even having feeling for you." I deadpan.

She falls silent, sipping her wine still staring off into the distance.

I yearn to touch her, reach for her hand or something but I sit still, frozen in time. I don't know what this means for us but whatever it meant; I know we can work through this.

"Please talk to me Scarlett."

My hand reaches across her jaw, pulling her face to force her eyes to meet mine. Once they do, she does not dare pull away from me.

"He knows." Is all she manages to get out.

"He knows?"

There is confusion in my tine causing my head to tilt a little.

"Lilith, Cullen knows we are together, I don't know how but he's searching for something, evidence of it maybe and as long as he knows we are in danger. Cullen will do whatever it takes to ruin me and ruin us as long as he lives because of how much he hates me and how much he wanted you all to himself."

Her words get caught in her throat a little as she spoke but my heart drops just hearing her say it all out loud.

I knew Cullen hated Scarlett, even before I met her, he hated her just for existing but now more so than ever because I'm dating her.

Security walks down the stairs after a half hour or so making sure the rest of the penthouse is cleared and searching for any evidence of his presence which there was none but we both knew it was him.

The main man walks down over to us on the sofa, folding his arms together looking down to his feet.

"We could not find any evidence of him here ma'am other than the note. Perhaps if we could match the handwriting of the note to some other form of documentation with his handwriting that you have, we could deliver it to the police for a formal restraining order."

Scarlet waves her hand.

"Thank you, Thomas. I would like extra security outside my door for the rest of the night or until I say differently."

He nods then walks away out the door.

Extra security doesn't sound too bad right about now even if Cullen is gone.

"I will go to police tomorrow to see what I can have done about keeping that fucking psycho at least a hundred miles away from us at all times." She spats.

I crawl closer to her on the sofa, laying my head down onto her chest as she wraps her arm around me, stroking my hair with her fingertips.

"I'm sorry darling, I know tonight has been so hard for you and I would do anything just to take the pain and fear away from you." She kisses my head softly.

Between Cullen breaking in and my parents meeting Scarlett, this whole night has taken such a huge toll on me in a way I cannot even express. All I want is to go home and drawl into my bed, but I can't even do that with the way my dad is acting right now.

I squeeze Scarlett tighter with my arms acting as if I didn't, she would fly away from me.

"Thank you for everything you do for me. I know you are just being a good girlfriend but there is no one I would rather be with right now than you." I whisper to her.

Her hand moves to my chin, lifting it up for me to meet her gaze.

"Darling, there is not a thing in this world I wouldn't do for you.

You most likely won't believe me when I say this, but I would take a thousand bullets for you, just to keep you safe."

I can see the dead serious look in her eyes which I knew she meant every word of that. Looking at her perfect blue eyes that I find myself getting lost in, I know I would do the same without question for her.

I would do so much more for her and go above and beyond just to see her perfect smile every day for the rest of my life if I could. My dad doesn't believe me being with a woman is right, but this has to be the most right feeling I have ever felt in my entire life.

Scarlett Lenore is the women I want, need, and the only person I have ever fallen for.

I know what it is now, that funny, beautiful, and pounding feeling I have for her. Its love. I love her and I love her so much it hurts to think of a life where she is not in it.

My hand touches her cheek as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"What is it my dear?" She presses her head against mine.

The words don't get caught in my throat, but I feel myself smile just at the thought of it.

"I love you."

I feel her head lean back and her eyes meet mine again. Her mouth turns int a soft smile at my words.

I'm not afraid of what she might say to me in this moment because nothing that she could ever say to me, would ruin the way I felt for her.

"I love you Lilith." She grins with her teeth.

She cups my cheeks with her hands, pulling me into her lips. This is what eternal peace feels like, pure and blissful eternal peace. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

63.7K 1.1K 28
Penny is a seventeen year old high school student with a picture perfect life. Sebastian Stan is a well known CEO of a big company and also Penny's...
541 1 14
Misty is an 21 year old human who step mother sells her for drug money after her father passed. Barley left the small town she's forced to move outsi...
19.6K 529 33
Scarlett Mendoza is your typical high school senior. She has a caring boyfriend, a god honest best friend and not to mention perfect grades... all in...
9.6M 290K 74
Heather Drake is a 22 year old who is hiding from her past and trying to start a new life in California. She is going to be starting with a new caree...