The Alpha Prince's Mate (Book...

Galing kay AutumnShore1

Book 7 of the Regal Eclipse Pack Series. This book contains spoilers for the first 6 Books: Alpha King's Miss... Higit pa

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A/N

Chapter 55

1K 88 22
Galing kay AutumnShore1

Ethan tossed back the covers and slowly got out of the bed. He really had no desire to face plant on her floor either, but he was perfectly fine, and he easily crossed the room to grab the clothes she'd gotten him. The woman was an angel, taking care of him like she had.

His mind was reeling from all the information she'd given him. His biggest concern now was Mila. Where was she? Was she okay? The only one he could assume would have tried to kill him was Owen. But still, Owen couldn't have done all of this by himself. There was no way.

He knew Mila was alive. Even though their bond hadn't been completed yet, he knew he'd feel much different if something had happened to her. Hopefully she was with Isaac and Riley. Though, if he'd been gone for days, others would have been brought in to look for him. It wasn't a good thing for the Alpha King's son to go missing. He had a feeling his dad was in Texas as well.

He got dressed, happy that the clothes were actually slightly big on him and then stretched out his muscles. He was a bit stiff and wondered how long he'd been in that bed. He opened the door of the bedroom and walked out, following the scent of food to the kitchen. His stomach was growling.

Rose was standing in front of a stove, dishing up two plates of food. She turned around and looked him over. "Well at least they somewhat fit. Better too big than too small. Sit."

He complied and she set a full plate down in front of him. Ethan dug in, surprised and how good it was. Though he supposed it could just be because he was very hungry. "How long have I been here?" he finally asked her.

"Four days," she said.

That wasn't good. He had a feeling several of his pack members were in Texas looking for him. Isaac would have called them in and probably alerted Alamo when he couldn't find him. Given that Ethan had been disconnected from his wolf for a while, the bond he shared with his brother would have been disconnected.

"Do you think someone's looking for you?" Rose asked.

"I'm sure of it." A lot of someone's. He hoped his mother wasn't too worried, and wondered if she'd come to Texas as well.

"Do you know someone you can call and let them know where you are?"

He felt like a teenager with the way she'd worded it. "Yes, if you don't mind."

"Okay. Finish your plate and then we can call whoever you need to. Frankly, I'm not sure if I want a werewolf staying in my house for a long period of time. You might eat me out of it," she mused, watching him finish his plate.

He smiled at her. "I have a family to go home to. They'll be looking for me."

"Do you have children?"

He and Mila hadn't even discussed pups yet. She was only eighteen though, and they had plenty of time. He wanted her to himself for a while. "No."

"A mate?"

"You know quite a bit don't you?" Ethan asked her curiously.

"I do," she agreed.

"Yes, and she's the one I'm most concerned about." Plus he really missed her.

"I'd imagine so."

He finished eating quickly. His worry for Mila was growing by the moment. If Owen did have her in his clutches he could kill her, or rape her. He was so violent. Ethan really wished they could find the man. Or had he found them?

Rose finished eating and took her own plate and his to the sink. She came back a moment later with a cell phone and placed it before him.

"Thank you," he said before picking it up and punching in his father's number.

"This is Daniel Remington."

It felt good to hear his voice. "Dad, It's Ethan."

"Ethan? Where are you?"

"I'm in California, out in the desert."

"You are. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Do you know anything about Mila?" He held his breath, waiting for his father's reply.

"Mila is fine. She's with us. She's safe. So are Isaac and Riley," his dad said.

Ethan breathed out a small sigh of relief, the tension draining from him. "Good."

"Why haven't you contacted us before now?"

"I've been unconscious. Someone tried to kill me. Silver injections, wolfsbane and they dumped me out in the desert to die." He still was having a hard time believing it.

Ethan heard Daniel's sigh. "Owen and Henry, the old Beta from Alamo, orchestrated this entire thing. They took you, Mila and Isaac. They thought you were Isaac, and dumped you. They're no longer with us."

"Dad, did anything happen to Mila?" He really hoped not.

"She's fine. She's safe. Owen didn't get the chance to do anything to her."

That was a relief. "Okay."

"Ethan have you met a Doctor Rose Hart?"

Ethan's gaze flicked to Rose. "Is your last name Hart?"

Her face registered surprise. "Yes."

"Yeah. I'm with her now," Ethan confirmed.

"Are you at her house?"

"Yes." His gaze darted back to her. Was she in on this?

"Anyone else there?"

"No. How?"

"Dominic. I don't ask. But she was our lead, and we were coming out here to talk to her. And before you ask, we're ninety-nine percent sure she wasn't in on it," Daniel said.

Ethan didn't even know what to say to that. How the heck would Dominic know? He just shook his head.

"Anyway, we're almost there. The plane is at Sierra Nevada and Mila is onboard. She wanted to come but we didn't want to risk her safety," Daniel said.

"Is she okay?"

"She's missed you terribly. She's barely slept. She's all in, Ethan," Daniel reassured him.

Ethan breathed out slowly. He'd been afraid this whole experience might make her want out. And frankly, he couldn't blame her. "Okay. How many?"

"Just Ragnar and I," Daniel responded.

"She took care of me," Ethan told him. "She said I showed up on her doorstep with a horrible sunburn, sun poisoning, heat stroke..." he looked at her.

"You got bit by a rattler."

"What?" Daniel asked.

He grew quiet for a moment as memories from that day entered his mind. There were still a lot of holes, but he could remember the misery.

"I didn't think you were going to make it," Rose said.

"Does she know?" Daniel asked.

"Yes. She is acquainted with Sierra Nevada. She sorta deduced it about me when she found the wolfsbane and silver in my system," Ethan said.

"And the silver chains," Rose added.

Ethan frowned at her and pinched the bridge of his nose. He could remember shuffling along with them.

"You're starting to remember, aren't you?" Rose asked him.

He nodded. "Bits and pieces."

"It'll probably all come back to you at some point," she told him.

"Ethan, we'll be there in thirty." Daniel said.

"Alright." He disconnected the call and handed it back to Rose.

"So?"

"They're thirty minutes away," Ethan said, rubbing at his face.

"How do they know where you are?" Rose asked suspiciously.

"Dominic. He can find anyone," Ethan said. "I have no idea how."

Rose frowned. "Well that's perfect."

"They know you're not involved, and that you've been taking care of me," Ethan said.

"How many?"

"Just my dad and his Beta." He was getting tired again. The fatigue was there, and he knew it was because of the immense healing he'd done, and the fact that Maverick was still asleep.

Rose studied him. "You look worn."

"It's the massive amounts of healing. It's exhausting. I just need to sleep for a long time," he said, then stiffled a yawn.

"Your dad's the Alpha of your pack?" Rose asked.

"Yeah."

"Will you be one day?"

"No. I'm the youngest. My sister will take over when my dad thinks she's ready."

"A woman Alpha, huh?" Rose mused. "Not many of those, are there?"

"There's a few. But Noelle is a bad ass."

"Ethan, go sit in the rocking chair for a bit. You're making me tired," she told him.

He nodded and stood, then walked in to the living room and sat down in the large rocker. He laid his head back and dozed off.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

23.7K 853 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
104K 6.8K 58
Book 4 of the Regal Eclipse Pack Series This book contains spoilers for Alpha King's Missing Mate (Book 1) The Alpha King's Slave (Book 2) The Beta'...
120K 607 7
[ REWRITING ] - BOOK 1 - BOUND SERIES "When the demands became violent, they became lethal and when they became lethal, they realized just how far th...
157K 5.6K 28
Book 1 of Royalty Changes "I Alpha Ethan Star reject you, Lillia Lexis as my mate," Ethan said I feel sad and heartbroken at that moment. My wol...