It's just you and me (5SOS Fa...

Von iitsmee

Mehr

Class Schedule
Great News
Sleeping Arrangements
Leftover breakfast
'Back to the Future I, II, III'
A Text Message, A Story
First song
Meeting his band
Roadtrip!
Burrito
That's So Raven re-runs
Teenage Dream
I missed everything
Bye Beautiful
Charlie Step's Party
I'll only be a few seconds
My Warrior
Catching Up
Fall
"You'll See"
16th Birthday
I Won't Dance
Study Rooms
Dee
Fade to black
Hospital Beds
Goodmorning
Water Fight
Pizza
Movies
It's Christmas
Dresses
Rose petals & Rooftops
Calum's Present
New Years
Suitcase
Going away presents
Skype Call
Dance Studio
Pre-show Facetime
Queensland
Last class
Krispy Kreme Donuts
The Flight
The House
Toast
Grocery Shopping
Studio
Calum's birthday
Ice Cream
Bus
*SHORT CHAPTER JUST TO MAKE YOU LAUGH HOPEFULLY ? *
Last Night In Scotland
Back Home
Football
Plate
END
SEQUEL

Day Out

15.1K 313 21
Von iitsmee

"That time when I fainted at your gig you brought me to the?!" I excitedly, quietly yell. 

We were having a game of taboo, it's a game where your partner has to guess the word you're trying to explain but you have a list of words that you cannot say. Calum was my partner, Luke was Vanessa's and Michael was Ashton's. Max and Adam went to go pick up Tori from the airport, saying that they wouldn't be back til late because they went out for a few drinks. 

"EMERGENCY ROOM?! NO?! HOSPITAL ! HOSPITAL!" Calum exclaims. 

"YEEESSS!" I give him a hi 5. 

"Whatchu want now bitchez" Calum smack talks the other teams.

"And we lose" Michael says throwing his card in the air. 

"Wanna just watch a movie instead?" Luke suggests. 

"Winners choose the movie!" Calum says running over to Michael's laptop. 

"Nothing too goury, I can already feel that food dare coming up after that game of twister" Luke whines rubbing his stomach. 

"Don't worry it won't be THAT goury" I joke. 

Calum and I choose Mr. Bean's Holiday and we sit around the living room, just like old times. I don't know what it is about these movie nights, it's just that no matter how many times we have them or how many times we repeat the same things over and over again, it always feels different. Different as in good different. 

__________________________________

*NEXT DAY* 

"If you were wearing anymore layers than you are now I think you'd be considered an eskimo" Calum says as he wraps his arms around me. 

"And yet I am still cold!" I put my arms around his waist. 

"Well let me warm you up" Calum squeezes me tightly, cutting off my blood circulation. 

"Dying ... Can't ... Breathe ... Dead" I say. 

"Let me perform CPR" Calum winks. 

He puts his lips to mine, softly nibbling on my bottom lip. 

"I HAVE ENTERED THE ROOM" Ashton blurts out as he walks into the room. 

Calum lowers me down and kisses me more passionately. 

"LEAVING. I'M LEAVING" Ashton shouts as he walks out of the living room. 

"I love you" I blink my eyes wide open. 

"I love you too" Calum says as he taps me on the nose, which causes me to giggle, "Don't forget it's our day today" 

"Wouldn't forget" I smile. 

"Wanna catch a movie?" Calum asks. 

"Sure" I reply before he releases me from my grip. 

"Go get dressed" Calum tells me. 

"Wait are we going now?" I raise an eyebrow, I look up at the clock and see that it was only 9 in the morning. 

"When I say that it's our day, I mean the WHOLE day! Go get dressed woman!" Calum demands. 

"Pushy, pushy" I say under my breathe before walking up the stairs to take a shower. 

Ashton, Michael and Luke already went to the studio in the morning with Adam and Tori and Max went to go meet some of her relatives, so it was just Calum and I. 

After a shower and spending at least 15 minutes to put an outfit together, Calum and I headed off into the city. 

_____________________________________

*AT THE CITY*

"Baby get down from that tree!" Calum shouted. 

"Why?!" 

"Because if you fall and crack your head open, I will be forever alone" He says sternly.

"Who said I was going to fall huuuh?!" I stick my tongue out.

I was climbing a really, really tall tree in the middle of a huge park in London.

"GET DOWN NOW!" Calum yells.

"Fiiiine party pooper" I roll my eyes.

"Good" Calum grins.

I climb down from sitting at one of the highest branches on the tree. 

"Jump!" Calum shouts to me. 

"You better catch me" I give him cynical eyes. 

"Are you undermining my strength?" Calum puts his hands on his hips. 

"Just catch me" I say before turning around and falling into Calum's arms. 

"I'd never let you fall" He whispers in my ear. 

"Or break my back" 

"The times I try to be all romantic, you just have to ruin it don't you?" Calum looks at me, me still in his arms. 

"Weeeelllll" I chuckle before kissing his chin. 

"C'mon let's go be psycho tourists"  He puts me down on my feet.

"There's some kind of lake nearby right?" I take his hand and we walk down the hill. 

"Lemme get out my binoculars" What Calum really means is get out my camera and zoom in on the lens. 

"Calum Hood, Bassist, Singer, Boyfriend and professional photographer" I fold my arms as I speak. 

"You betcha" Calum faces the camera to me, and takes a photo, "Model or what?" He looks at the photo. 

"Gimme that!" I try to take the camera out of his hands, but Calum being a lot more taller than I am, I wasn't really succeeding. 

I reach my hands up trying to grab the camera, as Calum swaps it from hand to hand. I chase Calum down the hill. Calum was running backwards and we all know how this was going to end. He of course fell flat on his back. 

"Ahahahah!" I fall into a fit of laughter. 

"Not funny!" Calum shouts back to me. 

"You should've seen you face!" I continue laughing. 

"Help me up" Calum says to me putting his hand out. 

I gladly take his hand but instead of him being pulled up onto his feet, I fall straight onto him. 

"Dammit Cal" I laugh. 

"You were asking for it" He chuckles, "Hey Dee" 

I turn my head, "Yeah?" The camera flash goes off, "Really?!" 

"I love you" Calum pouts. 

"You're lucky you're cute" I giggle as I sit up. 

Calum gets up and shuffles over next to me. In the corner of my eye I see him looking at me.

"You're beautiful" Calum says. 

A sound escapes my mouth, I can assure you that it was definitely not human. Calum starts laughing. 

"I'm so weird" I join him, laughing at my weirdness. 

"We definitely have that in common" He puts his arm around me. 

I rest my head on his shoulder, "When are we leaving for Scotland again?" 

"Umm Sunday, my Dad told everyone that you're coming with me" Calum tells me. 

"Your family is the best" I smile. 

"Yeah they're alright, they just get too excited for things" 

"Well I'm excited too, this calls for shopping!" I clap. 

"Me too! I haven't seen these guys since I was 3 and I don't want to be wearing the same shirt everyday" Calum holds my hand. 

"Couldn't agree more with you" I smile. 

"Oh and you need to buy a dress" Calum tells me. 

"A dress?" I raise an eyebrow. 

"Yeah apparently every time one of us come to Scotland they always have some special formal party, I don't know" 

"That means that you need a suit!" 

"C'mon, let's go get our sexy clothes" Calum lifts me up. 

_________________

Hi.... yeah this chapter was really boring ! but this story is nearly at its end ! I LOVE YOU ALL

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.4K 28 26
greatest enemies to lovers i've ever written
16.6K 124 103