TAEKOOK ONESHOT

Autorstwa taekookevergreenlove

A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff ❤ smut request are open Więcej

A/N
Little top 1
Little top 2(💔🌈)
Little top 3
little top 4
little top 5 (last part)
unacceptable
unacceptable (last part)
Its love story
My bunny
My bunny2
My Bunny (last part)
cheating??
cheating?? (last part)
it's a love story
it's love story
it's a love story (last part)
My professor
My professor
My professor (last part)
Blind date
Blind date (last part)
Make me believe
Make me believe (last part)
Business rivals
Business rivals
Opinion 1
Business rivals (last part)
Forbidden
Forbidden (last part)
Falling for my cold bestie
Falling for my cold bestie (last part)
Love me again
Love me again
Love me again
Love me again ( last part)
Force marriage
Force marriage
Force Marriage (last part)
Love me again(special)
Bully or admire ??
Bully or admire??
Bully or admire??
Bully and admire?? (last part)
Lovesick
Lovesick
Lovsick
Lovesick
Are we same
Love sick (last part)
Choose One
Secret Relationship
Secret Relationship
Secret Relationship
Moment with you
Secret Relationship (Last part)
Imperfect Life
Imperfect Life
Imperfect Life (Last part)
Goodbye

Imperfect Life

1.2K 67 18
Autorstwa taekookevergreenlove

Jungkook looked at him hearing his voice.

Jk : there is no way I will be your assignment partner. (Said in anger)

Tae : well, neither am I dying to be an assignment with you. It's just we got the same number .

Jungkook looked at him with raged eyes.

Jk : I don't want you in the assignment I will do that completely by myself.

Tae : well, assignment isn't entirely yours understand as much it's your that much mine too.

Jk : then do it by yourself completely. I am not gonna work with you in this life a dirt.

Tae : so you want me to do your assignment , right . I am not your slave to do that. Work with me Or get fail in the assignment.

Jk : why are you bothering me, god why can't I just do this.

Tae : do you want something from me Jungkook by chance?

Jk : what will I want someone like you. Who has nothing to give.

Tae : but you're telling me that you will do my work right. According to your principle someone does your help Or do your any work means they have greed right. You much want something from me that why are doing my work.

Jk : you are so annoying.

Tae : I am telling you, your rules and principles of what's wrong.

Jk : fine. I will discuss when and how we will do that. I am getting late for the next lecture. Meet me at the library during the lunch break.

Saying this he went from there, Taehyung looked at his back. He never in his life understood Jungkook's behavior like why only he Jungkook hated the most like why? It's not that he is the only person in the whole university who from poor background then why?

Taehyung thought it was not the time to think of that. He went for the lecture and things went well until the lunch break and during the lunch break after having his lunch he went to the library.

He was sitting there when Jungkook came and pulled a chair for himself and sat down.

Jk : did you decide which topic we will be making an assignment of.

Tae : you aren't here so, how can I decide by myself what if you don't like.

Jk : never mind give me a book I will pick on.

Jungkook was going through the topics in complete concentration. Taehyung looked at him.

Tae :(in mind) even he is a complete rich brat, not gonna lie he is very beautiful, those big eye doe looking at the book, lips turn in a pout while going through topic. Without doing anything he can take way anyone's breath. He is prettiest.

Jk : what you said?

Tae : nothing (said immediately)

Jk : don't look at me like that understand.

Tae : I am not dying to look at you you're sitting in front of me it's not my fault to change your place ( Jungkook sign in annoying)

Jk : if this topic is good it will not take much time to be complete.

Tae : alright then. Where are we going to do it, at your house or my?

Jk : your will be fine.

Tae : you sure.

Jk : more than you

Tae : alright then I will go for the lecture and you should too cuz I am not gonna save  you this time.

Jk : annoying as hell.

Tae : thanks for the praising.

After all their lectures are done, Taehyung takes Jungkook to this apartment. Jungkook said they should take his car but Taehyung told him his apartment is near only. They reached.

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung's apartment. Taehyung felt conscious the way Jungkook was looking thinking he might be thinking how small his apartment is.

Jk : let's start. (Jungkook said taking out this book)

Tae : yes, wait let me table here.

He placed a table there along with a water bottle. And then sat beside Jungkook's side. While they were doing Jungkook's phone rang it's his appa.

Jk : yes, appa

Jk : Actually I am at my classmate's house we had an assignment together.

Taehyung noticed while talking to his appa Jungkook's voice was different and he was closing his eyes tightly sometimes . After he cut the call again start doing without saying anything.

Tae : Jungkook it's already evening let's continue it tomorrow. Alright (Jungkook nodded his head and took his bag about to leave) It's pretty late Jungkook should I drop you.

Jk : no thanks.

Taehyung saw him walking to Jungkook. Jungkook sat in this car and drove to the Jeon mansion. Jungkook reached their maid open the door for Jungkook. She gave a small smile to him. Jungkook came in.

Mr. J : you came (Jungkook heard a voice behind his which made him shiver he turned around)

Jk : ye-yes

Mr. J : and where you were?

Jk : classmates house, if had a partner assign-

Before he completes its statement he meets a slap across his face, making him hold his cheek. While eyes drop tears.

Mr. J : what I have told you huh? WHAT? (Mr. Jeon yells at Jungkook who got flinched)

Jk : I ha-have to d-do all ass-assignments by my-

Mr. J : STOP SHUTTERING (Jungkook tightly closed his eyes and bit his lips not to sob)

Jk : I-I have to do all assignments by myself even if it's partner one I have to compete it alone without anyone's help. (Take a deep breath, shaking in fear)

Mr. J : then why?

Jk : I told him, but he was adamant that he will do it cuz it's his assignment.

Mr. J : who was that person

Jk : Kim Taehyung.

Mr. J : ohh, that person whom you can't be able to defeat, always been a loser in front of him. He doesn't have any help no money nothing but you everything still looks at yourself loser. (Jungkook facing the ground all this time)

Mr. J : why the fuck you're still standing here go to your room, tutor must coming soon.

Jungkook quickly wiped his tears and started going towards his room. When he heard Mr. Jeon

Mr. J : take my wife the moment he was born , if she will be here at least we will be have another child, so I won't have to take this disgrace to my family. I am ashamed of him I wish he was never born.

Jungkook walked it's not new for him to hear such things but it still hurts him to the core. He went to the room. He stands in front and the mirror , hand in print can be clearly seen on his cheeks. He cups his cheeks to reduce the pain.

He lay down the bed facing the ceiling, tearing slightly down from his cheeks. Thinking such a pathetic life he is living now wanting nothing but just run from here this fabricated life which looks amazing from far but here it's just like a hell.

Next day.

Jungkook entered in the university and walk towards his first lecture. The professor taught and he wrote down everything. As soon after the assignment submission their exam will start. He needs to be more focused and ranked first this time anyhow.

It's lunch break now everyone was going to the cafeteria and Jungkook too He wanted to eat quickly and started studying he was walking when his "friend" Ash came towards him . His face had a smile and excitement.

Ash : what I heard you had an assignment with that Taehyung eww. How are you even able to with him. He must be stinking too right.

Jk :Ash, I have to study.

Ash : come on boy how much you will study you already rank second. Come let's eat something. What will you buy me. Hmm.

Jk : whatever you want to eat.

Ash took him to his friend circle and Jungkook was the richest in that circle. Everyone was talking about how they had fun in the club, and had one night stands.

Ash : why don't you join us. Party from your side Jungkook.

Jungkook was talking with them fake smiling all of them were talking about those rich stuff which Jungkook was never able to connect with. They are just trying to flex and showing off which more rich Jungkook just felt like he doesn't belong here.

He was looking around when his eyes fell on Taehyung. Who was eating only without listening to someone else's nonsense enjoying himself. He remembers the time when he saw Taehyung for the first time here with his parents. His mother was gently caressing his hair eating him to take care, rather was making sure that Taehyung doesn't feel pressure of studying cuz no matter he will be there for him .

Jk : (in mind) How perfect his life he is. Caring and loving parents, not surrounded by fake people and the biggest thing is that he isn't a loser like me. I am always jealous of him and try to show him that I am better to my self satisfaction to his ego but in reality I know I am nothing but a failure in front of him.

Jungkook saw Taehyung going to the library for studying he too wanted to leave but his friends tried to stop him.

Ash : where are you going Jungkook?

Jk : library.

Ash : come on Jungkook, don't  study during lunch break. Seems like Taehyung was putting his effect on you (everyone sitting laughed)

Friend 2 : actually how he is able to wear the same clothes almost every day. I don't like him. Eww

Ash : I feel bad for Jungkook He has to be with him until their assignment. That stinky boy. Piece of shit

Jk : He is not (Jungkook said taking everyone's attention) he is not a piece of shit but you all. Always try to act superior but you all do just nothing.

Ash : your taking his stand in front of us, whom you know for days but you know us for years Jungkook.

Jk : exactly I know you all for years. And understand what kind of person you all are. Showing of the money which isn't yours .

He grabbed his things and went from there. Ash looked at the back of the Jungkook with angry eyes.

Jungkook walked into the library and found Taehyung sitting on one chair. He went there and sat beside him. Taehyung looked at him with shocked eyes.

Tae : what are you doing here (said a bit louder without realizing)

Jk : shhhh

He put his palm on his hand and looked around and bowed looking around. Taehyung's eyes wided realizing that how loudly he spoke. He saw Jungkook still close to him hand in his mouth. He gulped feeling  Jungkook's soft hands on his face.

Tae : your hand (said in low voice)

Jungkook quickly removes his hand from his mouth.

Jk : sorry

Tae : it's fine, what are you doing here hmm? Aren't you with your friends?

Jk : I don't want to be with them. We have to a complete assignment.

Tae : I am not doing an assignment right now I have to do last year's question practice.

Jk : ooh, can I also study here too.

Tae : I don't own the library you do whatever you  want to.

Jungkook pouted and nodded his head and started studying there. Taehyung finds this behavior of Jungkook quite odd. How all the of sudden Jungkook is acting differently. Really different. But he is liking Jungkook being besides him.

Tae :(in mind) I wish time would stop here.

Jungkook was sitting and studying and he slightly turned his head towards Taehyung and glanced at him. Besides Taehyung makes him happy. In his whole life he thought Taehyung is a rival and the opponent as people around him also said and his father's constant comparison with him made hate Taehyung. He wanted to show Taehyung the better and start showing him that but he was the most pathetic person ever.

Now being here besides Taehyung everything seems right. Taehyung was the right person and he always made him happy.

Jk : (in mind) I wish time would stop here.

Sometimes instant of wishing time to stop we should try to make that moment forever. Shouldn't we?

[I want to give it a sad ending. I decided that only but tell me whether you want or not. I am not sure I will give a happy ending if you ask I will just think about it and may or maybe not you can get a happy ending instant of the sad one ]

I hope you enjoy reading it
Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion.
Please follow if you enjoy reading that.
Stay tuned for the next part. ☺

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

513K 12.1K 30
Fanart: © to owner (Will be taken down if requested) . . . . . Just a bunch of Taekook One shots, fluff and smut! Please enjoy! ~💞 Tae⬆️ Kook⬇️ . . .
861 62 9
{ꜱʟᴏᴡ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ} ___ {Guides for Oneshots}___ ☁️-Fluff 🔞-Smut ✨-Spicy 🥀-Angst 🍵-Request Top Tae Bottom Kook ⚠️(WARNING)⚠️ Sensitive Topics may be...
15.6K 533 20
❛ 𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒄 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒍 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 ? ❜ ⚠ cringe ⚠...
5.3K 145 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles 💌requests open (smuts from some of my books as well)