Doll Shop | taekook

By jgkktae97

"i prefer this doll, please have him prepared for me" Tᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ: topkook.bottomtae • COMPLETED / RE... More

jgkktae
author's note
note
01: doll shop
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

40

2.8K 110 14
By jgkktae97

🥀

"didn't you have work today?" the doll shyly asks as he takes another bite of his pasta, eyes peering up the other.

he was so overwhelmed with the time they spent together the whole day that he just remembered that the other has actually a company to look after.

"i didn't feel like going. i wanted to spend the day with you." jungkook says casually like missing out on the meetings he had today was no big deal. he could just imagine the scolding he'll get from jimin and his secretary giving tantrums for having to reschedule everything. he even turned off his phone and just face it all tomorrow.

he doesn't feel any regret tho, having the other for breakfast and have this little dinner date with him was something he'd choose over any other thing.

the doll blushed, awkwardly wiping off his mouth with a table napkin. eyes looking away as he can't seem to look at the other because his heart was now beating too loud in his chest.

"oh... i see." he murmurs to flustered to say anything else. he wanted to ask if he's even allowed to do that but he was suddenly too shy.

the dark haired male chuckles loving the sight infront of him. his own heart fluttering.

*

"that was really delicious." V hummed as he sat back on his chair, a hand rubbing his belly in satisfaction. "thank you for the meal." he says, a boxy smile on display, cheeks a tint of pink.

jungkook chuckles, a warmth spreading in his chest seeing the other enjoy the meal he had prepared.

"would you like to have a taste?" jungkook asks as he pours himself another glass of wine.

the doll shyly shook his head. he wasn't a fan of the drink not understanding how people loved it.

"you look like you have a grudge against my wine" the dark haired male says with a laugh seeing the other's scrunched up face looking at the bottle of wine.

"i-it just tastes... weird" he shyly mumbles, jungkook letting out a chuckle again before drinking up.

the dark haired male stares at the doll who was now admiring the little lights hanging from the tree branches.

he loved how the brunette's eyes seemed to twinkle. his face sculpted perfectly by the light and shadows.

he was a breathtaking sight.

"j-jungkook?"

the said man blinks, eyes now locking with the shy doll's curious ones.

"yeah, i was just admiring how pretty you look tonight." the dark haired male says with a smile before taking a sip from his wine.

the doll's cheeks instantly flared up not expecting the other's reply while the other just smirks loving the sight of the once again flustered doll.

"h-how can you just say things like that?" the other whines, hiding his blushing face behind his palms but couldn't help for a small smile to form in his lips and his heart doing little skips.

he hears the man chuckle before soon the other was beside him gently removing his hands away from his face and making him stand up.

he gazes at the dark haired male, his dark brown orbs looking at him with such intensity making his cheeks heat up more by the second and his body getting tingly.

jungkook smiles as he gently cups the doll's cheeks before leaning down and attaching their lips.

the doll's eyes flutters close, goosebumps in his skin and heart beating wildly.

the dominant male slowly moved his lips against his, slow and gentle as if afraid to bruise the doll's own.

the brunette's hands clutched on the other's shirt as he feels his knees getting weak and afraid he won't be able to hold for long.

as if sensing this, jungkook slowly layed them down to the blanket sprawled out. his hand carefully shoving the pillows and a bottle of wine to the side. lips not detaching from the other.

"j-jungkook..." the doll mumbles when the said man started kissing further down, pulling down his shirt to access more of his skin.

the dark haired male hums as he nibbles on the doll's exposed shoulder as he successfully pulled the shirt to the side.

"m-minsoo... the house staff...we can't..." the doll stutters in between the other's continued assault. his eyes were closed and mouth agape as he tried to keep his composure but the dark haired male was making it hard.

"it's okay... they're back at the house." jungkook murmurs not really caring as he was too focused on the squirming doll underneath him. his breath fanned over the doll's skin as he dipped down giving a kiss on his belly. shirt now risen up to his chest.

V let out a moan, his back arching as the other attached his lips to one of his nipples.

the dark haired male swirls his tongue over the sensitive erected bud loving how the other elicits soft whines and moans. his hands softly tugging on his hair.

he softly pinched the other nipple that made the other let out a choked out moan but then he smirks an idea popping in his mind.

he gives the pink bud a kiss before pulling away and admiring the panting doll staring up at him.

"bite on this for me, love." he says as he tugs on the doll's shirt and let the other bite on the hem to keep it rolled up. his whole front exposed for him.

he licks his tongue, a smirk on his lips loving the view as the brunette immediately complied. laying beautifully, pretty erected buds on view and smooth caramel skin all for him.

the curious doll watched as the other grab the wine bottle, opening it before carefully pouring down the liquid down his chest that made his eyes widened, startled by action.

he squirmed a bit feeling the liquid flow down from his chest to his stomach not until the other gently took a hold of his waist and stared up at him before licking up the wine on his skin.

the doll shudders from the sight. the dark haired male doing long lick strips on his stomach occasionally peering up at him.

the brunette was biting down hard on his shirt, hips bucking up slightly as the other continued to lick off the wine.

his cloth member brushing against the man's chest that made his eyes roll from the friction, soft whimpers and moans escaping his lips. the hem of the shirt falling down from his mouth.

V bit his lower lip, the tiniest bit of sanity in his head reminding himself to tone it down remembering about the house staff.

jungkook trails up higher, licking until he's latching on to the sensitive buds again. flicking his tongue over them and slurping up the expensive wine.

a smirk made it's way to his lips when the doll let out a rather loud moan when he cupped his clothed member and proceeded to rub him.

"j-jungkook..." the doll whines, embarrassed from the sound he had made but the feeling sending shivers and goosebumps all throughout his body.

the dark haired male gives one last lick to the doll's nipple before going up and kissing the brunette's parted lips.

"let me take care of you, love..." he murmurs before sliding his hand inside the other's shorts and started to pump the doll's leaking member.

the brunette was holding on to his free hand as he continued to stroke him faster, pressing on the tip, fondling his balls and whispering compliments in his ear that made the other see nothing but stars. body trembling and surrendering under the dark haired male's touch.

soon enough, the doll came with a throaty moan. the thick liquid staining his shorts and some getting on to the dark haired male's hand.

the doll mewls as his body shudders, eyes closing and threatening to doze off. mind registering how they ended up in this position.

weren't they having a romantic dinner just awhile ago? and does this mean he likes wine now? who knew it could be used like this.

he felt the dark haired male kiss his forehead before he felt him wipe his skin and soon enough was fixing his shirt and shorts.

he tried to stay awake but his body was shutting down, the last thing he remembers is the dominant male's arms scooping him up and whispering sweet things in his ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 736 24
[ Season 2 Of WHY? ] What they thought that will live their life fully? What they thought that they can live peacefully after destroying an innocent...
1.1M 68.5K 47
Taehyung looked at the dark haired boy whose knuckles were now bleeding and bruised, with tears in his eyes. Jungkook smirked at the frightened blon...
607K 25.4K 47
"Sure. We can be fuckbuddies, but we both know I top." "We'll see about that." • • • It's a relationship where both Taehyung and Jungkook previously...
63.6K 1.1K 5
"No! Kookie! Please!" Taehyung pleads trying to kick his legs up but jungkook sits on his legs so he can't move them, continuing to tickle Taehyung. ...