Brother's best friend

بواسطة patch1655

Y/n a young woman who has always been in love with Carlos, her brother Charles' best friend. Despite her feel... المزيد

LONG TIME NO SEE(01)
THE GUY(02)
THE QUESTION(03)
TEQUILA SHOTS(04)
CRAZY NIGHT(05)
THE TALK(06)
MONACO RACE(07)
EX GIRLFRIEND(08)
LONDON(09)
YOU MADE ME MORE HUMAN(10)
BOY PROBLEMS(11)
NOT A CHEATER(12)
TAKEN(13)
DATE(14)
THREE POWERFUL WORDS(15)
SIBLINGS(16)
I'LL BE WAITING(17)
FIFTH WHEEL(18)
CAN'T GET ENOUGH(19)
ME, MYSELF & I(20)
I NOTICE(21)
CARLOS'S POV(21.5)
TO BE LOVED AND TO BE IN LOVE(22)
BITCH(23)
HECTIC WEEK(24)
MCLAREN TEAMMATES(25)
GROW UP(26)
BROKEN HEART(27)
TALK TO ME(28)
IN THIS DARK WORLD, YOU'RE A SHINING LIGHT(29)
FUCKBOY(30)
ONE LAST NIGHT(31)
DINNER(32)
WE'RE CUTE(33)
SINS(34)
I SEE YOU(35)
LOVE STORY(36)
I CAN'T DO THIS(37)
CAN WE TALK?(38)
SURPRISE(39)
ONE STEP FORWARD, THREE STEPS BACK(40)
I WANT TO BE YOURS(41)
PRE-RACE RITUAL(42)
AFTER PARTY(43)
MOVIE-LIKE LIFE(44)
16 YEARS(45)
COMMITMENT(46)
PRIVATE OR SECRET?(47)
SHE LEFT (48)
KEEP EACH OTHER COMPANY(49)
I LOVE YOU, OKAY?(50)
I DON'T KNOW, AM I?(51)
SHE CAST A SPELL(52)
THE THREE OF US IN YOUR BED?(53)
NOTHING GOOD TO SAY(54)
YOU ARE WORTHLESS(55)
A THOUSAND LITTLE PIECES(56)
IS IT OKAY IF I...?(57)
YOU BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE (58)
I WANT YOU, NOW(59)
BABE(60)
WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE?(61)
TROUBLE IN PARADISE(62)
THE HAPPIEST MAN(63)
WE CALLED IT QUITS(64)
SHE LOVES YOU(65)
THE WAY I LOVED YOU(66)
MAYBE AND JUST MAYBE(67)
TIME FLEW(68)
NOW THAT YOU KNOW(69)
WORTHLESS(70)
TEMPTATION(71)
THINKING OF SOMEONE ELSE(72)
I WON'T LET YOU SLEEP TONIGHT(73)
HOLD ON(74)
RUNAWAYS(75)
I JUST NEED TIME(76)
I FUCKED EVERYTHING(77)
WHY DON'T I STAY WITH YOU?(78)
ANGRY, JEALOUS(79)
GET A ROOM(80)
CALL ME(81)
WE'RE LEAVING(82)
I'LL BE THERE(83)
IS HE FLIRTING WITH ME?(84)
ARE YOU READY?(85)
A NEW FRIEND(86)
A BED THAT WASN'T YOURS(87)
I'M PROUD OF YOU(88)
SHADES OF BLUE(89)
I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE(90)
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?(91)
SCARY(92)
IMPOSSIBLE(93)
I PROMISE(94)
RIGHT TIME(95)
IT'LL ALL BE OKAY(96)
NICE SURPRISE(97)
WAR IS OVER(99)
HAPPY ENDING(100)

HOME(98)

287 36 16
بواسطة patch1655

You got to the lobby on time. Everyone was there, Daniel, Lando, Carlos, Charles. You approached them.

-We're ready to go. -you said. -Oh, Daniel, Lando, this is Alan. -you introduced him to them.

-What's up, Alan. -Daniel said.

-Nice meeting you, mate. -Lando said.

-So you're the ex, huh? -Alan asked, you felt your face blushing.

-Alan! -you scolded him. Lando gave you a look and a smile. -We better get going before he embarasses me more.

Daniel and Lando got into a car, Alan, Charles, Carlos and you got into another one. Charles was on the front and you were between Alan and Carlos.

-You look gorgeous. -Carlos whispered in your ear. You felt butterflies.

-Thank you. -you squeezed your lips, trying to hide your smile.

You arrived at the club and got in quickly. You went up to the VIP area. Daniel ordered two bottles and a round of shots. When everything arrived, you all took the shots.

-Congratulations, guys. -you said to the McLaren boys. -You deserve it. -they smiled at you. Lando approached you.

-Can we talk? -he asked nervous. Carlos didn't take his eyes off you.

-Sure. -you replied and walked away from the others. Things weren't great with Lando but you were done with that situation.

-I just wanted to apologize. -he paused. -Again, the way I treated you was awful and I'm sorry for cheating, you don't deserve any of that.

-It's okay, Lando, I forgive you. -you said and his eyes shone. You missed Lando as a friend and you knew he was truly sorry.

-Can we be friends again?

-We can. -you smiled. -Oh, what the hell. -you hugged him. He squeezed you.

-So, who's this Alan guy? He seems fun.

-He's just a friend, he's great.

-I'm happy that you're happy.

-Thank you, Lando. -you squeezed his hand and got back to the others. Alan was drinking from the bottle, passing it to Daniel who did the same thing. You put yourself between them and Daniel gave you the bottle, you drank from it. When you put down the bottle, you saw Carlos was looking at you, smiling. You went up to him.

-So no Lucía tonight, huh? -you asked.

-We broke up. -your heart skipped a beat, the world stopped.

-I'm sorry. -you felt awkward for asking but at the same time you were happy he was single again.

-Don't be, I'm happy I ended things with her. -you nodded. -Next weekend there will be no race. -he said. -What are you doing those days?

-I'm probably going to be in Germany or Monaco, I'm not sure yet.

-Come with me to Corsica. -he said, looking straight into your eyes. You felt like things were finally normal between you and Carlos.

-Are you sure?

-Yeah, we'll tell Charles and Charlotte too.

-Okay, why not. -you smiled.

-I really missed you, Y/n.

September 16, 2021

You arrived to the same hotel you and Carlos stayed in the last time. You entered the hotel, the reception was close to the door. Carlos gave his name for the reservation.

-Are you okay with sharing a room with me? -Carlos asked almost as a whisper.

-It's okay, don't worry.

The receptionist gave you the keys and went up to the rooms. The room of Charles and Charlotte was just across yours.

You got into the room and left your suitcase next to the couch. You didn't want to unpack yet.

You sat on the couch and crossed your legs. Carlos sat next to you. He grabbed your legs and placed them on top of his.

-How are you? -he asked.

-I'm good, better than last time we saw each other. -you looked away. You felt embarrassed just remembering the last time you talked to Carlos.

-Are you planning on moving to Germany?

-I don't know, I mean, Alan is great and Puma's HQ is there but Monaco is my home.

-Just do whatever your heart desires. -he caressed one of your legs. It was an intimate moment, his touch didn't bother you, in fact, you missed it, you missed him. -Let's go to the pool.

-Let me just unpack. -you got up. You took everything out from your suitcase and ordered it. You got into the bathroom and changed your clothes to a light blue bikini. When you got out, Carlos was already wearing his swimsuit. You smiled at him and got out of the room. You knocked on Charles' room and Charlotte opened.

-Do you want to go to the pool with us? -you asked. She looked at you and then at Carlos, she smirked and raised her eyebrows.

-Go ahead, we'll catch up with you guys.

-Okay. -you replied and went down to the pool with Carlos. You left the towel on the floor and got into the pool. Carlos did the same thing.

You were thinking about what Carlos said, "do what your heart desires". You knew exactly what your heart wanted and it seemed like you had a chance now. You were single, Carlos was single too, you were in good terms. You thought about it but you just needed to find the right time and place to say something, you didn't want to screw anything up.

-What's on your mind? -Carlos asked as he approached you.

-Nothing. -you lied. -Just enjoying the weather.

-I saw you talking to Lando the other night. -he looked down.

-He apologized again and I forgave him, it was time to close that deal, you know? I'm done with the drama, I'm done with having bad blood with anyone.

-So everything is good between you?

-Yeah, we're friends again. -you smiled. You thought that probably Carlos was jealous because you talked to Lando at the club, you wanted him to know you're just friends now and everything is good. You liked the idea of Carlos being jealous, that meant he still cares.

-What about Pierre? -he asked as he stood in front of you.

-What's with all the questions? -you laughed.

-Just catching up with you. -he ran a hand through his hair. He looked hot, the sun was making his wet body shine. His hair was wet and pulled back.

-Pierre and I are just good old friends, nothing more, I haven't talked to him in a while. -you looked away, if you kept looking at him, you were afraid the urge of kissing him might win. Carlos approached you and your heart started beating very fast. He leaned towards you. You closed your eyes, enjoying his body glued to yours and opened them suddenly when you felt how he grabbed you under your ass and lifted you in the air, making you spin. You hugged him by the neck out of inertia. You lowered your face to the top of his head and started laughing.

-Carlos, put me down! -you yelled. -I'm getting dizzy. -he stopped and put you down, without letting you go. He tuck a strand of hair behind your ear, your eyes were locked. He had a flirtatious smile on his face. You licked your lips, nervous. He brought his face closer to yours. He put one of his hands on the back of your neck and the other on your hip, caressing you. You ran a hand over his chest, going down to his marked abdomen. You ran the other hand through his hair. Carlos began to shorten the distance between you. You felt that your heart was going to come out of your chest. Desperate, you pulled him by the neck, meeting your lips with his. At first the kiss was soft but the intensity began to increase after a few seconds. He leaned you against the wall of the pool. You hugged his hips with your legs. His lips tasted like sunscreen and coffee. You just separated to get some air. You needed each other, you kissed as if the world was about to end.

Carlos pulled away from you, looking at your eyes. He was blushing and you thought you were too. You smiled when you saw him smile and you felt like you were at home, Carlos was home.

-We'll need to talk. -he said as he gave you a warm kiss on your cheek.

——————————————————-
WE SURVIVED THE GREAT WAR !!
what do you think will happen next????

unlock next chapter: 30 votes, 10 comments or 'til march 17 🫶🏻

as always, thank you for reading <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.8K 277 19
"I have a plan." "Please don't be stupid," Carlos pleaded, as Charles's plan were usually chaotic Charles smiled smugly, "Fake boyfriends." ________...
9.9K 220 13
A story of rivalry, jealousy, passion and love, how can you choose between two people you love?
299K 6.1K 60
Sticking around was never her intention. She just wanted to watch one race and the people around her made everything in their power to keep her there...