Doll Shop | taekook

By jgkktae97

"i prefer this doll, please have him prepared for me" Tᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ: topkook.bottomtae • COMPLETED / RE... More

jgkktae
author's note
note
01: doll shop
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

36

4.1K 135 41
By jgkktae97

🥀

"what the hell were you thinking?! getting him pregnant?!"

jungkook groans as he sat on his office chair.
he was still naked waist up and was just in a pair of sweatpants not bothering to dress up and be more presentable to his hyung.

kim seokjin might've heard the activities behind his bedroom door earlier and had a small glimpse of the wrecked doll when the other came out of the room.

jungkook called the doctor a week ago telling him that he wanted him to check up on someone. he explained that he was unwell the other night and vomitted.

however, when the doctor found out the other was just eighteen and they were having unprotected sex made him lash out on the younger.

"what if he is pregnant, huh? have you ever thought how that will affect him?" the doctor spats out, still glaring at the other.

if jungkook was being honest, he didn't mind the other to carry his child. he loved the idea.

but that was him being selfish.

he didn't think how the younger would take the news if he was indeed pregnant. he just thought of what he wanted and realizing it all now made him feel so stupid.

"do you think he is? he did mention about taking pills as part of his body conditioning..." jungkook says, worriedly looking over the other.

the doctor sighs. "i can't check up on him with one look now can i? have him get dressed then i'll take a look."

jungkook nods and was about to get him when the doctor spoke again.

"actually, i think it'll be better if we take him to my clinic. i can better examine him there." the doctor explains with the younger looking at him hesitantly.

"i'll try to talk to him, hyung." he replies unsure how the other would react.

he sighs as he heads back to his room. he had already been keeping a lot of things from the doll.

"hi" the doll's shy voice filled his ears as he walked in the room making his worries float away from his mind.

the brunette was sitting in the middle of the bed wearing his t-shirt that was obviously too big for his petite body. he was currently eating breakfast, a small tray table settled infront of him that was served by minsoo as per jungkook's instruction.

"do you like it?" the dark haired male asks as he sat beside the other and attached his lips on the doll's neck making the other giggle feeling ticklish from his breath.

"it's delicious. you should try some" the younger replied holding up a fork, a piece of pancake on it trying his best to ignore the tingles he felt when their skin touched as the other was still naked waist up. jungkook hums as he pulls away and kissed the doll's lips startling the other.

"yeah, it's delicious." he agreed, a smirk evident on his lips.

the blushing doll looks away and took a sip of his orange juice. his heart was beating wildly again in his chest.

"so... um are you okay? you're not feeling unwell are you?" the doll shyly asks trying to calm himself down as the other was just fondly staring at him.

"what? no, i'm all good."

"oh, i thought you went to see your doctor..." the brunette replies, unsure.

the male chuckles. "actually, i wanted him to check up on you. if it's okay, i mean." jungkook explains.

the doll looked at him with furrowed brows. well, he was feeling perfectly fine too.

"i just wanted to make sure you're all okay since you were feeling a bit unwell the other day." jungkook says seeing the confused look of the other.

V thought for a moment. he doesn't remember the last time he had been checked up and it's not like there was really something wrong with him.

"okay. i don't mind." the younger nods, smiling up the other.

jungkook leaned in kissing his lips, startling him again with the sudden action.

"finish your breakfast then we'll head out. i'll just go inform jin-hyung." he says before leaving the room and the blushing doll.

*

the doll was sweating beside the dark haired male inside of the clinic. he was fiddling with his hands suddenly feeling nervous about this appointment — he remembered he was afraid of needles.

the nurse already took his basic records. his temperature, blood pressure, body weight and height and so forth. he was just getting really anxious as they wait.

"you alright?" the dark haired male gained his attention as he took a hold of his hand, intertwining their fingers.

"jin-hyung said the nurse will just call out for us." he says, the doll nodding.

soon enough, jungkook's name was called out and they were assisted inside of a private room seeing the doctor behind the desk.

"hi, have a seat." seokjin greets the two or more towards the doll. V shyly bows as he settled on the seat that jungkook pulled out for him.

"my name's seokjin. kim seokjin but you can just call me jin" the doctor introduced himself to the shy doll which the other returned with a shy smile.

"jungkook here said you were feeling unwell about a week ago? V, right?" the doll nods listening to the doctor. hand still intertwined with the other. he knew dolls were not allowed to disclose personal information as they were binded by a contract under the doll shop; and currently this little check up of them too is not known by the madam.

"everything seems normal" seokjin says flipping through his records. "i'll just be doing a few basic tests today. okay? you can lie down on the bed over there." seokjin instructs as he stood up walking over to the patient bed. the doll looking back at jungkook who gave him an encouraging smile before following the doctor.

seokjin closed the curtains for privacy before turning back towards the doll.

"tell me if there's anything making you feel uncomfortable." he asked him to lift his shirt up just until below his chest before he squirts a cool gel in his tummy that made him shiver a bit.

his hand was tightly clutched against the dark haired male's larger ones who could occasionally caress his skin and kiss him on the forehead to relax him.

jungkook was actually also feeling anxious as he watched seokjin examine the monitor screen. face unreadable of any expression as he moved the equipment around the other's stomach.

the doctor wiped the gel off and faced the shy doll as he put on his gloves and instructed him to pull down his pants. the doll instantly understanding that he'll be checking him down there too.

"would you want jungkook to stay or have him wait outside?" seokjin asked, with jungkook frowning making the other roll his eyes at him.

"h-he can stay." the shy doll replies as he finds comfort in the other's presence.

he slowly tugs his pants down, the dark haired male quick to help him. a blush made it's way in his cheeks as he realised he accidentally wore a white panty.

the doctor smiles not finding it weird at all and patiently waits for him to lie back down.

"again, just tell me if something makes you feel uncomfortable. i'll be inserting a finger in to palpitate, okay?" seokjin says before starting with his check up.

jungkook was poking the inside of his cheeks as the doll was holding on to his hand. he didn't like how another finger, which was not his was shoved inside of the doll.

he was getting stupidly jealous and a bit regretting having to take the doll for a check up.

he momentarily closed his eyes calming himself mentally reminding him that his hyung was a doctor checking up on the brunette, married and obviously had no interest in the other.

the doll was biting on his lip as he feels the doctor's slender finger palpate inside of him. it wasn't uncomfortable or anything it just felt weird.

it didn't take long before the doctor pulled out his finger smiling up at the doll.

"you can get dressed. i'll wait for you guys back at the office." he says, not missing to roll his eyes at the younger and murmuring a small 'calm down your dick' making sure the shy doll wouldn't hear as he passed by.

"feeling alright?" jungkook turns his attention to the doll who was now fully clothed.

the shy doll nods, looking up at him. "d-do you think there's something wrong with me?" he asks.

"nah, i'm sure everything's okay." the taller male replies not wanting the other to worry as he kissed his forehead before leading them outside.

"so far everything looks perfectly fine so you don't have to worry. you probably just overworked yourself the other day." seokjin says to the doll who immediately smiles, happy
at the information.

"i'll call you when the other results are in okay?" seokjin says, more to jungkook. face momentarily turning serious before smiling back at the innocent doll.

"thank you so much, doctor seokjin" V exclaims as he stood up and shyly bowing to the doctor who couldn't help but coo at the other.

"i'll see you next time." the two said goodbye and left the clinic not before seokjin called jungkook back and handed him a box of condoms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 68.5K 47
Taehyung looked at the dark haired boy whose knuckles were now bleeding and bruised, with tears in his eyes. Jungkook smirked at the frightened blon...
63.6K 1.1K 5
"No! Kookie! Please!" Taehyung pleads trying to kick his legs up but jungkook sits on his legs so he can't move them, continuing to tickle Taehyung. ...