Doll Shop | taekook

jgkktae97 tarafından

"i prefer this doll, please have him prepared for me" Tᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ: topkook.bottomtae • COMPLETED / RE... Daha Fazla

jgkktae
author's note
note
01: doll shop
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

31

2.8K 133 19
jgkktae97 tarafından

🥀

the doll wakes up alone in the room again. he hadn't realize it was already morning if not for the beams of light seeping through the velvet curtains.

he stretched for a bit feeling a bit better than yesterday as he walks to the bathroom to wash his face.

speaking of yesterday, he starred at the mirror and remembered not being able to do any service to the vip guest. oh, he'll be in trouble if the madam finds out.

he let out a sigh as he finished washing up and heads back to his room seeing jinwoo.

"oh, i was about to get you." the older greets. "i checked up on you yesterday. you were out like a light." he adds with a chuckle.

the doll was a bit confused as the other would usually wake him up.

"if you're wondering, i didn't wake you up since the guest told me not to." jinwoo explains as if he read the younger's thought.

"guest?"

"your beloved mister JK. i was assigned at the lobby yesterday and i saw him checking out..." he starts. "then i told mister bang i'll go and pick you up then he kind of heard me and said to just let you rest. you both must have a wild night." jinwoo says wiggling his eyebrows in a teasing manner.

a small smile made it's way to the doll's lips, his cheeks turning into a shade of pink. he wasn't blushing because of his hyung's dirty claims but rather with the thought of how the vip guest was so caring towards him.

"okay. that's enough smiling and blushing, it's too early." jinwoo teases making the other blush more. "the madam wants to see you so get dressed and shoo."

*

V fidgets in his seat. he was now seated inside the office and was told to wait for the madam. he had been thinking of things that he might've done that brought the madam's attention.

obviously, the number on his list was the incident with the drunk man at the lobby yesterday; the worse one is that maybe she found out that he just slept last night in the arms of his so-called beloved vip guest.

the anxious doll just hopes it wasn't the later. he didn't want to get any disciplinary action just because he chose to sleep than to do his duties as a doll.

he didn't even notice when the vip guest checked out as he was very much deep in dreamland.

his panicking thoughts were interrupted when he hears the door open. the madam of the shop, jennie walking in looking as elegant as ever. long dark red coat over a tight black dress ending just above her knees, brunette hair sleeked back in a low bun.

"good morning, madam." the shy doll immediately stands with a small bow. the older nodding in acknowledgment before signaling him to sit back down.

"how are you feeling? i assume all is well. are you taking the pills as i've instructed you?" the madam, jennie asks as soon as she was settled in her chair.

"ah, yes i've been taking them as you instructed and 'm feeling well."

the brunette doll assumes that the madam might've found out about how he was feeling unwell last night. however, what the madam says next doesn't seem to be case.

"that's good to hear. get ready for an assessment this afternoon."

"assessment?"

the doll had been under an assessment before as all the dolls has to go through this before being put up for display.

it's basically where they check the doll's body. not in the aspect of health but in terms of appearance, how they look, their skin, measurements, taking note of their body's assets.

it was actually just a quick session with the madam, head doll and senior dolls inspecting their body if the doll's are good enough to be already put on display.

but as simple as it sounds, the brunette doll was not comfortable with going through another assessment since not only are they required to wear a piece of underwear for easy inspection but with the fact they check every inch; including if they're all smooth down there.

"mister JK has tagged you and will be picking you up this evening that's why i'm putting you under assessment." the madam explains seeing the confused look on the brunette doll.

the madam also lets out a sigh, quite annoyed due to the fact that she just finished signing the contract request this morning and the vip guest immediately called in saying he'll be taking the doll out of the shop later today forcing her to immediately schedule an assessment and make sure the doll's in good condition.

V was very surprised upon hearing this, not expecting this one bit. his heart beating wildly in his chest but immediately composed himself, not wanting to be all giddy infront of the madam.

"oh, i understand, madam." he replies calmly.

"make sure you're all polished." jennie informs, eyes glued to the tag contract that the vip guest had signed.

"do you have any questions?" she asked, eyes looking back at the doll.

the doll thought for a moment before shyly shaking his head. "none, madam."

"well then, proceed to the assessment room by one this afternoon and after that jisoo will have a word with you. that will be all." the madam says before finally dismissing the doll.

*

being a tagged doll is like being reserved. the difference is that they are now exclusive only for the guest who tagged them for a whole week.

the guest could extend it for another week and so forth as long as he pays the weekly tag fee.

the guest can book the doll even on days when he/she is not up for display and guests can bring the doll along with them out of the shop. basically the doll is ready to serve you anytime you want.

the brunette doll was feeling anxious and giddy at the same time as he walks down the hall to the assessment room.

the thought of being exclusive for the vip guest the whole week was making him all smiley and thrilled but he was just as nervous with the thought if he was even worth it to be tagged.

he let out a sigh before heading in the room seeing jisoo and lisa.

"V!" lisa immediately engulfed the shy doll as if they just didn't see the other awhile ago.

"you're going to kill him, lisa." the head doll, jisoo jokes making the brunette doll chuckle.

"let the kid breathe" another senior doll, rose comments.

"noona!" V squeals seeing the blonde haired doll.

rose was a vip listed doll and had been out of the doll shop the past two weeks as she was tagged by a vip guest.

"it hurts me seeing you're excited to see her than me." lisa pouts making the other two older dolls roll their eyes, the shy brunette doll giggling.

their little reunion was soon interrupted when the madam of the shop walks in.

"let's start shall we?" jennie says as soon as she closed the door and settled in her seat.

"smile a little, you're always so serious." lisa comments. the other two senior dolls laughing, heads nodding in agreement.

"oh shut it." jennie remarks, rolling her eyes.

V always thought that the madam and head doll were strict mentors but when the four of them are together they seemed to be more at ease, more friendly. they're childhood best friends after all.

the assessment soon starts. the brunette doll standing in the middle platform as the madam instructs him to remove his robe.

the doll hesitantly untied his robe slipping it off, leaving him only in his white panties. he had his head down feeling shy from their gazes but snapped back up when he hears small giggles.

the madam had a serious face as usual, the head doll holding it in but the two, being lisa and rose were chuckling to themselves. he then realised what the commotion was all about.

his chest were all covered with the man's marks! from his neck, down to his collarbones, to the span of his entire front was decorated with love bites. all marked by the vip guest.

the shy doll's cheeks instantly heated up and with lisa giving a few compliments on how he has a better body than most female dolls makes his face heat up more.

they then proceeded taking his measurements- his waist, bust, thighs etc. and soon enough he was asked to take his piece of clothing off continuing the visual inspection.

he mentally thanked jinwoo for helping him out earlier. he never seemed to get a hang of waxing down there as an easy task. it was too much work and messy. he would rather opt with shaving but the older would scold him saying waxing had smoother results.

he shyly watched as the madam's eyes wonder around his body and lisa giving him a thumbs that just made him want to hide.

as soon as the madam says the assessment is finished, the shy doll was quick to slid his white panties back up and covered himself back with the robe.

"be sure you're ready when the guest arrives tonight." jisoo reminded before another doll enters the room and approached the madam.

an annoyed face forms in jennie's face before she let out a sigh turning to the shy doll.

"V, you're done packing right? be in the lobby in five. mister JK's waiting."

the doll was startled before he made a quick bow and dashed back to his room but not before hearing the madam's comment that made the other's laugh.

"is he in rut or what? can't he wait 'til this evening?"

*

the brunette doll was very thankful for his jinwoo hyung, yet again as the older was basically the one who packed up for him.

tagged dolls were only allowed to bring one small bag with them if their taken out of the shop and V wasn't finished packing when they announced that the masked man has arrived.

the brunette was having a hard time choosing what to bring and basically just not sure on what clothes to pack. another problem is that he doesn't know if he'll be out for the whole week or longer as it all depends on the guest.

jinwoo helped him shoved stuff inside the small bag saying he knows what he's doing so he shouldn't worry too much, the young doll anxiously trusting him.

the shy doll soon headed down to the lobby, hands gripping on the bag he was bringing as he was feeling very nervous.

"ah, my palms are sweating..." he mumbles as the elevator doors open and unlike before, the lobby was clear since the shop was still basically closed. only the dark haired male and mister bang occupying the huge space.

"V, finally." mister bang exclaims with a smile, the shy doll slowly approaching them before giving a small bow.

"good afternoon, doll." the guest greets, his deep voice making the doll shyly look up at him with a small smile.

"g-good afternoon, mister JK" he mumbles.

"shall we head out then?" the dark haired male says, before putting his arms around the doll's waist startling the other.

mister bang heads for the door, a smile on his face as he opened it up for the guest and doll.

"have a good day, mister JK"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2M 44.4K 18
→ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɢᴜᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ɢᴇᴛ sʜᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs. ❝ғᴜᴄᴋ, ᴋɪᴍ, sᴛᴏᴘ sǫᴜɪʀᴍɪɴɢ.❞ ❝ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴏғғ, ᴊᴇᴏɴ.❞ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: →ʟᴏᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ s...
1.1M 68.5K 47
Taehyung looked at the dark haired boy whose knuckles were now bleeding and bruised, with tears in his eyes. Jungkook smirked at the frightened blon...
63.6K 1.1K 5
"No! Kookie! Please!" Taehyung pleads trying to kick his legs up but jungkook sits on his legs so he can't move them, continuing to tickle Taehyung. ...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...