Anthophile (PJO x HP) ๐ŸŒธWTM/R...

By ChidoriStream_86

Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to B... More

PJO Characters
HP characters #1
HP characters #2
Ancient Noble House of Black
Aesthetic
Familiars
Prologue
Book 1
1
2
3
4
5
6
Author's note
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Author's Note
17
18
19
20
๐Ÿชด๐Ÿฌ
Book 2
1
2
3
4
5
6
Author's Note
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Author's Note
๐Ÿช„๐Ÿฃ
Book 3
1
2
3
Author's Note
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Author's Note

10

5.4K 210 107
By ChidoriStream_86

"Merlin, I still can't believe the first day all four of you managed to get into some crazy shit," Sirius grumbled stressfully. "What's next? A god coming after you?"

At that statement, the four demigods and satyr made eye contact with each other, and quickly looked away not wanting to burst into laughter at how right he was.

"Well, you'll have to wait and see, dad," (Name) reminded with an amused smile. Some noticed but didn't question them.

"I know, but seriously (no pun intended) how much more crazy events will you get into next," said father sighed, looking at the girl.

"You'll be in for a roller coaster ride," Percy said.

"What's a roller coaster?" Ron, James and Sirius asked in unison.

"You know what?! Just write it down, we'll explain all the muggle stuff later," Hermione groaned out while Percy and Grover gaped at the three guys in shock.

"Anyways~ Let's continue!" (Name) snapped her fingers to call everyone's attention to the screen.

BONDING OVER TRAUMA

Before the four of them left Medusa's lair, Grover and the two girls huddled around a single circular statue that looked like a satyr. Annabeth placed a comforting hand on the Grover's shoulder while (Name) gave him a side hug as she leaned her head against his. Her hair had shades of blue showing her sadness.

"What's wrong?" Percy spoke up as he joined (Name)'s side.

"Uncle Ferdinand," the young demiwitch whispered for Grover who swallowed thickly, trying to hold his tears.

Many people cast sombre glances upon the statue. It was devastating for Grover to learn that his uncle had been turned into stone by Medusa after so long.

"Oh, yikes," the boy sighed and hung his head.

"Grover. I'm so sorry," Annabeth shook her head, rubbing her thumb above his shoulder blade.

"This is as far as he got on his quest," Grover's voice shook and trembled. "We aren't even close to Trenton but look at him. He's not like the others. He... he doesn't look afraid."

"That's because he was a very brave satyr, G," (Name) lightened up the mood and smiled at Grover. "Just like you."

"A very courageous one," Percy said as he patted Grover on the back.

Grover smiled appreciatively before he sniffed. Una moved from (Name)'s shoulders to sit on his to comfort him too. The demiwitch removed her hands off Grover's shoulder as she waved her hands and let flowers on the statue of Uncle Ferdinand bloom as a sign of respect and support.

Several grinned at the gesture. They also offered the satyr a whispered prayer.

"Thank you, (Name), Una," Grover said as he teared up again, but he wiped his eyes, ridding them of any unfallen tears. "Um... We should probably get going. I don't feel like camping here after this whole snake head lady fiasco."

"Sure," Annabeth nodded in agreement. "Let's go."

.

.

.

Everyone was pretty miserable that night.

The four of them camped out in the woods, hundred yards from the main road, in a marshy clearing that local kids had obviously been using for parties. The ground was littered with flattened soda cans and fast-food wrappers.

They'd taken some food and blankets from Aunty Em's but didn't dare light a fire to dry their damp clothes. The Furies and Medusa had provided enough excitement for one day. And they didn't want to attract anything else. They decided to sleep in shifts. Percy volunteered to take first watch. Annabeth had curled up on the blankets and was snoring as soon as her head hit the ground. (Name) shortly after she changed her clothes.

Grover fluttered with his flying shoes to the lowest bough of a tree, put his back to the trunk, and stared at the night sky. Una was nearby, sticking around to keep watch too.

A sudden movement near (Name) had caught Percy's eye.

The demiwitch signaled to the perplexed onlookers to turn back to the screen with an upward tilt of her head.

It was a short figure that wore a grey dirty rag on his body. He had long floppy ears and thin body. The figure pulled the blanket wrapped around (Name) and he patted the girl's head.

Many were astounded by how gently the house elf handled the girl, gazing at the screen. But because most purebloods believe house elves are beneath them, they sneered disgustingly at the sight of the house elf stroking the girl's head.

Sirius had to force himself to refrain from saying something hurtful about Kreacher since he knew it would upset his daughter. In contrast, Percy pouted as he turned to face (Name), who was amusedly smiling back at him despite knowing what was going to happen next.

Once the figure noticed Percy eyeing him, he turned around, pulling out a kitchen knife pointing it directly to Percy.

"Jesus!" Percy yelped silently, not wanting to wake everyone up.

"Holy shit!"

"Fuck!"

The sight of the knife shocked and alarmed many, since it was very unexpected for them to have weapons.

"How the bloody hell does he have that!? Does he carry that everywhere he goes?" Sirius stared incredulously at the barmy elf that he hated.

"I guess you can say that?" When (Name) gave a sheepish shrug, everyone gave her a weird look. "He's always been protective of me, even as a little child. He would certainly like to have one with him, don't you think?"

Her statement made others understand where she was getting at. The only one who looked after her except Walburga was the house elf; the witch was callous, but he was more caring and protective.

"Keep your distance from Mistress (Name). You hear Kreacher, half-blood brat? Mistress may put faith in brat, but Kreacher will watch out for him," Kreacher glared at the boy before snapping his fingers, disappearing in a zap.

"So, this is what you meant by threaten..." Harry hummed. In their fourth year and beyond, Kreacher had only occasionally made ridicule at them; this was another thing entirely different from what he expected.

Percy was deadpanned and pouting at (Name), who was snickering behind her hands because she was chuckling at his unlucky situation.

Percy stared at the spot where the house-elf disappeared from in confusion and shock before he heard a small snort from Una and an uncomfortable groan from Grover.

"I see you've just met him, huh?" Grover nodded at the direction of (Name)'s sleeping body.

"You mean Kreacher? That's him, right?"

"Yeah, such a nice fellow," the satyr sarcastically said with a pale face. "He did that to me when I first met him too."

"He did?!" Several stared at the satyr shocked, before sighing.

"I still can't believe you let him do that," Sirius murmured to his daughter with an astonished expression.

"No, I didn't. Honest!" (Name) lifted her hands in submission and sighed. "He does that when I'm not looking only. I still scold him for it, but he didn't care."

"Really? Huh... She told me how he was treated by her grandmother back in England. I guess that's why he's hostile towards us still?" Percy thought as he shrugged.

"I guess so," Grover hummed. "You know, the amount of information she shared about her world with you surprised me much. At camp, she hardly ever lets anyone in or tell them anything about the wizarding world. It only goes to show how quickly she trusts you unlike the others."

"She actually never told me about her past. Some were recent stories in school or basic knowledge of her world," Percy told the satyr.
"Give her time. It took a long time for her to tell us too," Grover stated while petting Una who was sitting on his knee.

Many grinned at the pair who chose not to acknowledge their looks.

But as the boy thought back to what Medusa had said to him earlier, when he was hypnotized, a shiver ran down his spine. Your friends will betray you too. Sooner or later, people like them, they always do. He was aware that the possibility of (Name) betraying him was too good to be true. During their week-long training together, they had revealed some of their secrets to one another. He is unsure, however, if Grover and Annabeth would or would not.

"I was worried, okay?" Percy grumbled when he got looks from many others. "Gods... these people..."

(Name) and he were intently glaring at the people who were yelling at him for not believing their friends.

Grover and Annabeth were clearly offended, but they also understood Percy's point of view. If they were him, they would act in the same manner.

"You seem afraid of something," Grover looked at Percy since he could feel his emotions.

"What are you talking about?" Percy asked defensively, not wanting to be too loud. However, the boy didn't notice (Name) had woken up by their conversation. She lay calmly, taking in the exchange of words.

"You hear me," Grover stated.
"I don't know," the boy said unconfidently as his eyes flickered between the two sleeping figures, Una and the satyr.
"I think you do," the satyr pushed. "You've been fighting with Annabeth while ignoring (Name) and I earlier."

"Because the Oracle said one of you would betray me, okay?" Percy exclaimed lowly; he took a breath before continuing. "You should be betrayed by one who calls you a friend and you shall fail to save what matters most in the end. That's the rest of what she said to me."

Turning to Grover before speaking next, he pointed at Annabeth. "I chose her because I couldn't imagine we'd ever be friends. And I chose you because I can count on anyone to be by my side, no matter what-- it was you. And now I'm feeling so alone, and I don't know what to think or who to trust."

Grover felt a bit hurt that Percy didn't trust him or Annabeth.

"What you said was hurtful, but it's okay, Percy. We would act the same way if we were in your place," Annabeth said, and Grover nodded in agreement. Percy grinned as he saw they understood him.

"Yeah, since you were carrying the entire crew on this quest. You must know who to trust or not," (Name) reminded Percy with a smile. "As the prophecy was quite direct at the betrayal part."

The last statement made the four shared a sombre look.

Everyone else was still wondering who had betrayed the four.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way," Percy said as he saw the look Grover gave him, knowing that it would've hurt Annabeth too if he said it to her face.
"It's fine. So, what about (Name)? You haven't said anything about her," Grover pointed out to Percy who missed out on mentioning his other friend.

"Yeah! You didn't even mention her," someone in the audience said silently which made the person next to them roll their eyes.

"Dumbass. His narration said that he trusts her," the person answered back.

"(Name)?" Percy paused a bit as he thought; a sigh escaped his lips as he explained, "She is an incredible fighter and a trustworthy person. Besides, she's also a ray of positivity and I doubt I can make it throughout this quest without her."

"Awww... That's so cute," Marlene and a few other girls cooed at the scene.
The pair was teased by future generations, who wiggled their brows and grinned mischievously.
The Blacks gave Percy a glance when they observed he had become beetroot red, embarrassed by the fact that The Fates had exposed him.

(Name) cracked a genuine smile and tears welled up in her eyes. No one had ever said that to her before. People had always assumed she would betray people, particularly Harry, because she became friends with him in their first year. Many people still believe that her father deceived the Potters and killed Pettigrew all along without giving him a trial.

"Thanks for trusting me, Blue," (Name) murmured silently as she leaned into Percy who hugged her tightly.
"I'll always trust you, love," the male muttered back, pressing a kiss on her temple.
Hermione, Harry and Ron looked awful for blaming (Name) for her father's treachery, but before they could say anything, the demiwitch shushed them and waved them away.

The Potters and several of the Blacks frowned as they heard what was said. They remain baffled as to how the future minister or someone else had the audacity to abandon an innocent man in Azkaban for more than 10 years.

"I'm glad to hear that you trust me, Percy," (Name)'s voice startled the two boys who were conversing. "Not many people treat me the way as you do..."
"Why?" Grover nudged Percy for asking such an inappropriate question.
"Because of my dad..." the demiwitch began tentatively, as Grover and Una gave her a sorrowful look. "You know... Him being a criminal and all? People assume I would be like him as you can see... I'll tell you some other time about him."

"I'm sorry," Percy winced at his younger self, apologizing to his lover. Some were giving him looks of disapproval for his lack of respect to her privacy.
"It's alright, love. You were just curious," (Name) patted his chest to assure him that he didn't do anything wrong.
Sirius felt angry with himself for making his daughter's life miserable. He wondered where Peter had been hiding all these times, and why he had betrayed them. James and Remus exchanged knowing glances, figuring out Sirius' dilemma.

Percy believed that her father was a highly sensitive subject. He could see she loved and hated him at the same time, but he pondered why her father had become a criminal. That it was an alleged criminal perplexed him. What did her father do to be imprisoned for life? Did she ever had the chance to meet him at all? Many questions raced through his thoughts, confusing him.

"You know," (Name) began, cutting Percy out of his thoughts. "I had a nightmare that Alecto declared to help us with our mission provided I surrendered you up to her. Annabeth confirmed that she had it too when we were at snack bar near the bus stop."

"What'd you guys say?" Percy asked, clearing his throat.
"We told her to screw off and I killed her sister," (Name) smirked, turning to her friend who was in a deep sleep. Her statement made the boys smile and chuckled lightheartedly when she cursed at the Furies.

Her words relaxed the tense atmosphere in the hall. Several others chuckled at her comment, recalling how she responded to the nasty laugh of 'Walburga'.

"Being demigods is not what you three chosen, you know? This journey was not our choice either. However, we may determine that none of us will be alone as long as the four of us are together," Grover stated looking between his friends. Una who sat next to him nodded her head with a smile. "And if we can't accomplish that, we may as well return to camp right now. Because we will not make it."

"Excellent advice you have there, Mr. Underwood," the minister nodded his head in approval.

Grover flushed and accepted the compliment.

The two demigods and Una nodded, acknowledging what was stated by the satyr. Then the talk ceased. (Name) smiled wistfully as she looked up at the murky, overcast sky.

"Alright, I'm going back to sleep. Don't stay up too late talking, okay?" (Name) yawned as she groggily said before turning in for the night. "Night, boys."

"Okay. Good night," The boys responded, while Una crept back to her human and curled up near her head.
"You should go ahead and sleep too, Grover," Percy told him. "I'll wake you up if there's trouble."
Grover nodded, but still didn't close his eyes. He was silent for a moment before he said. "It makes me sad, Percy."
"What does? The fact that I signed you up for this stupid quest?"
"No. This makes me sad." He pointed at all the garbage on the ground. "And the sky. You can't even see the stars. They've polluted the sky. This is a terrible time to be a satyr."

Grover remembered this talk as he glanced down at his lap. It brought up memories of his search, and the result only made him melancholy.

"Oh, yeah. I guess you'd be an environmentalist."
Grover deadpanned at Percy. "Only a human wouldn't be. Your species is clogging up the world so fast... ah, never mind. It's useless to lecture a human. At the rate things are going, I'll never find Pan."

With a slightly dissatisfied expression, (Name) directed his ire towards Percy at the satyr and said, "Gods, Goatboy... It's kind of unfair of you to just attack Percy like that."
"Yeah, sorry Percy... It was insensitive of me," Grover winced and scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.
"T's alright, Grover," Percy waved the satyr off, understanding where he was coming from.

"Pam? Like the cooking spray?"
"Pan!" Grover silently cried indignantly. "P-A-N! The great god Pan! What do you think I want a searcher's license for?"

A strange breeze rustled through the clearing, temporarily overpowering the stink of trash and muck. It brought the smell of berries and wildflowers and clean rainwater, things that might've once been in these woods. Suddenly Percy was nostalgic for something he'd never known.

"Tell me about the search," Percy said.
Grover looked at him cautiously as if he was afraid Percy was just making fun, but his shoulders relaxed a bit.

"The God of Wild Places disappeared two thousand years ago," he told the boy. "A sailor off the coast of Ephesos heard a mysterious voice crying out from the shore, 'Tell them that the great god Pan has died!' When humans heard the news, they believed it. They've been pillaging Pan's kingdom ever since. But for the satyrs, Pan was our lord and master. He protected us and the wild places of the earth. We refuse to believe that he died. In every generation, the bravest satyrs pledge their lives to finding Pan. They search the earth, exploring all the wildest places, hoping to find where he is hidden and wake him from his sleep."

"And you did it, Grover," Annabeth smiled at the satyr.
"One of the bravest of 'em all," Percy nodded.
"Yeah. And we're extremely proud of you," (Name) beamed at the satyr who teared up at his supportive friends. He truly appreciates having such wonderful friends as them.

"And you want to be a searcher."
"It's my life's dream," Grover said wistfully. "My father was a searcher. And my Uncle Ferdinand... the statue earlier..."
"Oh, right, sorry."
Grover shook his head. "Uncle Ferdinand knew the risks. So did my dad. But I'll succeed. I'll be the first searcher to return alive."
"Hang on-- the first?"

"What??" Many were shocked to hear about it.

Grover took his reed pipes out of his pocket. "No searcher has ever come back. Once they set out, they disappear. They're never seen alive again."
"Not once in two thousand years?"
"No."
"And your dad? You have no idea what happened to him?"
"None."
"But you still want to go," Percy said, amazed. "I mean, you really think you'll be the one to find Pan?"

Everyone in the hall gazed back and forth between the projection and Grover. They came to the conclusion that he either completed the mission or never embarked on the quest.

"I have to believe that, Percy. Every searcher does. It's the only thing that keeps us from despair when we look at what humans have done to the world. I have to believe Pan can still be awakened."

"Gotta love his dedication there. It's really admirable," James said as his other friends nodded their heads agreeing.

Percy stared at the orange haze of the sky and tried to understand how Grover could pursue a dream that seemed so hopeless. Then again, was he any better?
"How are we going to get into the Underworld?" Percy asked him. "I mean, what chance do we have against a god?"

The four demigods and satyr let out a snort at the irony. Why the three found Percy's remarks amusing was beyond the watchers. They had no idea that this was a moment of foreboding.

"I don't know," the satyr admitted. "But back at Medusa's, when you were searching in her office? Annabeth was telling me –"
"Oh, I forgot. Annabeth will have a plan all figured out."

"Chill the hell out there, mate," Harry commented, slightly defensive.
"No, Harry. Let him... I was being unfair to him from the start. It's my fault for that. I was too proud and inconsiderate of his feelings," Annabeth calmed the bespectacled boy down and looked to her friends with a 'sorry' look.
Since Percy and (Name) were aware of her arrogance—a deadly trait that comes with being Athena's daughter—they dismissed it.

"Percy, try not to be too hard on her. Despite her difficult upbringing, she is a decent person. After all, I was forgiven by both of them..."His voice faltered.
"What do you mean?" Percy asked. "Forgave you for what?"
Suddenly, Grover seemed very interested in playing notes on his pipes.
"Wait a minute," Percy said. "Your first keeper job was five years ago. Annabeth and (Name) has been at camp five years. They weren't... I mean, your first assignment that went wrong--"
"I can't talk about it," Grover said, and his quivering lower lip suggested he'd start crying if Percy pressed him. "But as I was saying, back at Medusa's... Annabeth, (Name), Una and I agreed there's something strange going on with this quest. Something isn't what it seems."
"Well, duh. I'm getting blamed for stealing a thunderbolt that Hades took."
"That's not what I mean," Grover said. "The Fu – The Kindly Ones were sort of holding back. Like Mrs. Dodds at Yancy Academy... why did she wait so long to try to kill you? Then on the bus, they just weren't as aggressive as they could've been."
"They seemed plenty aggressive to me."

"They were always aggressive, but at that time they were hesitating on their attacks," (Name) commented, which made many realized what she was saying. The Furies were pursuing something else that they were unaware of, and they never truly intended to murder Percy.

Grover shook his head. "They were screeching at us: 'Where is it? Where?'"
"Asking about me," Percy said.

"You're not an 'it', dummy!" (Name) knocked Percy's head lightly as she rolls her eyes while the boy made a face at her.

"Maybe... but Annabeth, (Name), Una and I, we both got the feeling they weren't asking about a person. They said, 'Where is it?' They seemed to be asking about an object."
"That doesn't make sense."
"I know. But if we've misunderstood something about this quest and we only have nine days to find the master bolt..." Grover looked at Percy like he was hoping for an answer, but the boy didn't have any.
Percy thought about what Medusa had said: He was being used by the gods. What lay ahead of him was worse than petrification.

"I haven't been straight with you," the jet-black haired boy told Grover. "I don't care about the master bolt. I agreed to go to the Underworld so I could bring back my mother."
Grover blew a soft note on his pipes. "I know that, Percy. But are you sure that's the only reason?"
"I'm not doing it to help my father. He doesn't care about me. I don't care about him."

"It's understandable," Sirius said. If something happened to any of his best buddies, he would rush to get them back and not giving a shit about orders given or anything. 

"But do you still hate him?" James asked the boy sitting next to his goddaughter.
"Not anymore. I was just angry at that time," Percy explained. He was unhappy with his father for neglecting him for twelve years without reaching out.

Grover gazed down from his tree branch. "Look, Percy, I'm not as smart as Annabeth. Or strong and resilient as (Name) and I'm not as brave as you. But I'm pretty good at reading emotions. You're glad your dad is alive. You feel good that he's claimed you, and part of you wants to make him proud. That's why you mailed Medusa's head to Olympus. You wanted him to notice what you'd done."
"Yeah? Well maybe satyr emotions work differently than human emotions. Because you're wrong. I don't care what he thinks."

"Jeez... Chill out, mate," Blaise shook his head. "You're taking your anger out on Grover for nothing."
"Whatever, man. I was annoyed that day, okay?" Percy rolled his eyes. (Name) hugged him to calm him down and also trying to stop an argument between the two. Grover knew that he had pointed out the truth of Percy, because Percy did not want to admit that he wanted Poseidon's attention that time.

Grover pulled his feet up onto the branch. "Okay, Percy. Whatever."
"Besides, I haven't done anything worth bragging about. We barely got out of New York, and we're stuck here with no way west."
Grover looked at the night sky, like he was thinking about that problem. "How about I take first watch, huh? You get some sleep."

Percy wanted to protest, but Grover started to play Mozart, soft and sweet and the boy turned away, eyes stinging. After a few bars of Piano Concerto no. 12, he was asleep.

.
.
.

Percy's dream

Percy stood in a dark cavern before a gaping pit. Grey mist creatures churned all around him, whispering rags of smoke that he somehow knew were the spirits of the dead.

(Name) immediately buried her back against Percy's chest. The terrain gave her the goosebumps, and she prayed she would never see it again.
Percy saw her distress and hugged her firmly to his chest, murmuring lovely things that calmed her down. (Name) also tried to offer him comfort since he had experienced it too with her.

The image sent chills down everyone's spine, knowing that this vicinity does look like the Underworld after all.

They tugged at the boy's clothes, trying to pull him back, but Percy felt compelled to walk forward to the very edge of the chasm.

Looking down made him feel dizzy.

The pit yawned so wide and was so completely black, Percy knew it must be bottomless. Yet he had a feeling that something was trying to rise from the abyss, something huge and evil.
The little hero, an amused voice echoed far down in the darkness. Too weak, too young, but perhaps you will do.

"It's that same voice again," Regulus said as he remembered it was somewhat similar to the one in his niece's dreams.
"Same voice?" Barty looked at his friend confused. "What do you mean?"
"It's like the one in the first dream," the Slytherin replied before he looked back to the screen.
This made some others noticed it too. Many thoughts about who was that person that was talking to Percy for. What does the voice want to do with Percy?

The voice felt ancient – cold and heavy. It wrapped around Percy like sheets of lead.
They have misled you, boy, it said. Barter with me. I will give you what you want.
'Barter?' Remus, Regulus and a few frowned at that.

A shimmering image hovered over the void: Percy's mother, frozen at the moment she'd dissolved in a shower of gold. Her face was distorted with pain, as if the Minotaur were still squeezing her neck.
Her eyes looked directly at the boy, pleading: Go! Percy tried to cry out, but his voice wouldn't work. Cold laughter echoed from the chasm. An invisible force pulled him forward. It would drag Percy into the pit unless him stood firm.
Help me rise, boy. The voice became hungrier. Bring me the bolt. Strike a blow against the treacherous gods!

The spirits of the dead whispered around him, No! Wake!
The image of Percy's mother began to fade. The thing in the pit tightened its unseen grip around Percy.
Good, it murmured. Good.
Wake! the dead whispered. Wake!
Someone was shaking him.

"Percy!" (Name)'s muffled voice called out.
Then, his eyes opened, and it was daylight.

Everyone in the great hall lets out a collective sigh of relief.
"What the fuck was that mate?" Blaise stared at Percy confused, still shivering at the cold voice.
"You'll find out soon," The boy responded, looking somewhat pale after the action had concluded, as did (Name), who appeared to have seen a ghost.
Regulus was really pondering the voice. It reminded him of Voldemort's goals to kill muggleborns wizards and witches as well as muggles when he was recruited to become one of the Death Eaters.
"You heard me?" (Name) whispered silently, still in shock.
"Yeah, your voice woke me up. I thought something happened," Percy buried his face into her hair as he murmured quietly.

"Well," Annabeth's voice said from somewhere nearby. "The zombie lives."

Some who were not uncomfortable snickered a bit at the remark.

Percy was trembling from the dream. He could still feel the grip of the chasm monster around his chest. "How long was I asleep?"
"Long enough for Kreacher to deliver breakfast," (Name) shrugged as she took a bite from her food. Una sat on the blanket snacking on some bugs. Then, she placed a container next to him and said, "Here you go Sleeping Beauty. I asked him to make some blueberry pancakes for us yesterday."

"It was delicious, by the way," Percy added, attempting to ease the tension from earlier. Annabeth and Grover nodded in agreement.
The muggleborn and halfblood witches and wizards snorted at the nickname she gave him.

"Thanks," Percy sat up, ignoring the nickname as started blinking his eyes rapidly since he was having trouble focusing.
"Also, Grover went exploring earlier. Look, he found a friend," While still consuming the pancakes, Annabeth said, gesturing to the satyr.
Grover was sitting cross-legged on a blanket with something fuzzy in his lap, a dirty, unnaturally bright pink dog. "Is my vision playing tricks on me, or why is there a pink poodle here?"

"You sure don't need a glasses at all, Percy. There really is a fucking bright pink poodle there..." Theodore exclaimed at the horrendous color of the dog.
"Why is it pink??" Sirius blinked at the screen. He really loves dogs, but the color is really something he had never expected to be seen on a dog.

The poodle yapped at Percy suspiciously. Grover said, "No, he's not."
Percy blinked. "Are you... talking to that thing?"

Sirius scowled and turned to face Percy, who was trying not to make eye contact. "Dogs are not things," he said.
This statement earned some questioning looks from people except the Golden quartet, George and Ginny who knew about his secret.

This made the poodle growl.
"Down, boy," (Name) calmed the poodle and thought of how to distract him. "Here! Blueberry for you!" She threw the fruit at the dog who jumped up and caught it, waggling his tail happily.

"He was a cute dog, but the color on him is a big no-no for me," (Name) smiled at the sight of Gladiola. Sirius grinned at his daughter, knowing she enjoys animals, particularly dogs.
Many awed at the cute moment.

"This thing," Grover warned, ignoring the small bonding moment between (Name) and the poodle, "is our ticket to west. Be nice to him."
"You can talk to animals?" Percy asked Grover.
The satyr ignored the question. "Percy, meet Gladiola," he insisted. "Gladiola, Percy."
Percy stared at the two girls, almost hoping they were messing with him. Gladiola sprang into (Name)'s arms and licked her face joyfully, while she ignored him. Then, he looked at Annabeth, who looked dead serious.
"I'm not saying hello to a pink poodle," Percy said. "Forget it."

"Rude," Sirius huffed, crossing his arms over his chest dramatically while his friends, daughter and her friends snickered amusedly at him.

"Percy," Annabeth said. "I said hello to the poodle. (Name) said hello to the poodle. You say hello to the poodle."
"No!" Percy shouted.

The poodle stopped his previous actions and curled into (Name)'s side, growling at Percy.
"Percy. I own a talking gecko and Gladiola doesn't make it any different. So, please just do it for our sake," the demiwitch gave the boy a look, as she scratched the back of Gladiola's ears while Una crawled up and sat on the dog's head looking at the boy.

Grover nodded his head, agreeing with (Name) since he can talk to Una without a problem unlike other humans.

[A/N: if you don't understand, Una can communicate with animals, but not humans except (Name) and Sirius. Even if she was a human, ages ago, she had to adapt talking to animals]

"There is a difference. But it's still weird," Percy commented silently which made the demiwitch gasp dramatically, staring at him intently. "But I love your weirdness, stargirl."

"You better," she squinted her eyes at him suspiciously before giving him a loving smile.

Percy reluctantly said hello to the poodle, trying not to shoot back a comment at (Name). Then, he started eating the pancakes she gave him.
Grover explained that he'd come across Gladiola in the woods, and they'd struck up a conversation. The poodle had run away from a rich local family, who'd posted a $200 reward for his return. Gladiola didn't really want to go back to his family, but he was willing to if it meant helping Grover.

"How does Gladiola know about the reward?" Percy asked.
"He read the signs," Grover said. "Duh."
"Of course," Percy said. "Silly me."

Snickers echoes around the hall at the sarcastic remark.

"So, we turn in Gladiola," Annabeth explained in her best strategy voice. "We get extra money, and we buy tickets to Los Angeles. Simple."
Percy thought about his dream – the whispering voices of the dead, the thing in the chasm and his mother's face, shimmering as it dissolved into gold. All that might be waiting for him in the West.

"Not another bus," Percy said warily.
"No," (Name) agreed.

"Good choice," Moody mumbled lowly.

Annabeth pointed downhill, towards the train tracks Percy hadn't seen the previous night in the dark. "There's an Amtrak station half a mile that way. According to Gladiola, the westbound train leaves at noon."

.
.
.

The four of them spent two days on the Amtrak train, heading west through hills, over rivers, past amber waves of grain.

They weren't attacked once, but Percy didn't relax. He felt that they were travelling around in a display case, being watched from above and maybe from below, that something was waiting for the right opportunity.

Percy tried to keep as much low profile as he could, considering the name and picture were splattered over the front pages of several East Coast newspapers. Lucky for the brunette, before she fled the bus with them, (Name) was fortunate enough to have her face covered by her brown hat. The Trenton Register-News showed a photo taken by a tourist as they got off the Greyhound bus. Percy had a wild look in his eyes. His sword was a metallic blur in his hands. It might've been a baseball bat or a lacrosse stick.

Percy rolled his eyes at the sight of the picture. It made him look like he had escaped a wild goose chase.

The picture's caption read:

Twelve-year-old Percy Jackson, wanted for questioning in the Long Island disappearance of his mother two weeks ago, is shown here fleeing from the bus where he accosted several elderly female passengers. The bus exploded on an east New Jersey roadside shortly after Jackson fled the scene. Based on eyewitness accounts, police believe the boy may be travelling with three teenage accomplices. His stepfather, Gabe Ugliano, has offered a cash reward for information leading to his capture.

"Seriously, why on earth did your stepfather want you caught for? It's just baffling..." Sirius mumbled loudly enough for Percy and the others to hear, staring at the screen in confusion.

"You'll find out sooner or later," (Name) commented as she held Percy's hand, soothing him from remembering all the trauma that Gabe had caused him when he was younger.

'Did Percy have a bad stepfather who treated him like Walburga treated her children and the young heiress?' That's what Sirius and his friends started wondering. Sure, Sirius would definitely hit it off with him if that were the case. Sirius felt a bit relieved knowing that Percy had been a pretty nice guy to his daughter so far, even if his little star hadn't told Percy about the rumors or reason of what his future self-did to become a prisoner of Azkaban.

"Don't worry," Annabeth told Percy. "Mortal police could never find us." But she didn't sound so sure herself.
"You're lucky that you can change your appearance and have a hat covering your face. Oh, how I wish I had your ability," Percy huffed at (Name) who gave him an awkward smile, not knowing how to answer him as she fed Una some grapes.

Some others nodded, agreeing with the boy. Being able to metamorphose helps them avoid getting caught easily by muggle police or aurors. It was a one-of-a-kind ability.

The Death Eaters, however, desired to have someone of similar capability within their ranks in order to serve as a spy for the Dark Lord. Dumbledore had the similar thoughts as them too.

The rest of the day, Percy spent alternately pacing the length of the train (because he had really hard time sitting still) or looking out the windows. Their reward money for returning Gladiola the poodle had only been enough to purchase tickets as far as Denver, (Name) generously offered to contribute some money towards upgrading to have a private cabin and purchasing yummier food to eat during their travel.

Ginny hummed in approval at what (Name) did for her friends during their quest, saying, "That's what I call rich kids without the spoilt attitude."

"Why not go for it as long as we can stay safer and eat better during those ten days, right?" (Name) shrugged. Some of her friends agreed by nodding because they were just kids on a risky journey and had to stay hidden from the monsters without any meals but snacks with them.

Once, he spotted a family of centaurs galloping across a wheat field, bows at the ready, as they hunted lunch. The little boy centaur, who was the size of a second grader on a pony, caught his eye and waved. (Name) was seen waving back at him with a smile. The adult riders all had their faces buried in laptop computers or magazines.

Everyone except the demigods were shocked to see how domestic the centaurs were unlike the ones in the Forbidden Forest.

The majority of purebloods sneered when they saw the centaurs and their belongings. It appeared to them that the centaurs were mixing with those muggles whom they greatly despised even if they were half-breeds.

Another time, towards evening, Percy saw something huge moving through the woods. He could've sworn it was a lion, except that lions don't live wild in America, and this thing was the size of a tank. Its fur glinted gold in the evening light. Then it leaped through the trees and was gone.

Grover, (Name), and Percy exchanged a knowing glance, recalling the events of that quest in 1993.

On the trip to Denver, Percy had fallen asleep and started mumbling. Beside him, (Name) was seated and writing on a piece of paper while enjoying some music. Una dozing off in her bag. Annabeth fell asleep as well, curled up on Grover's shoulder. Grover kept snoring and bleating and waking Percy up. Once, he shuffled around and his fake foot fell off. (Name) and Percy had to stick it back on before any of the other passengers noticed.

"So," (Name) asked Percy, once they got Grover's trainer readjusted and taking off her headphones. "Who wants your help?"
"What do you mean?"
"When you were asleep just now, you were mumbling, 'I won't help you.' Who were you dreaming about?"
"I thought you were listening to music. How can you even hear that?" Percy looked at the girl confused.
"I saw that you were having a nightmare, and I can read lips too, obviously... So, care to share your problem?"

"I thought it's hard to read lips when someone is mumbling?" Theodore said.
"I learned through tough experience, but I managed to decipher what he was saying," (Name) replied back.
Some were confused on what tough experience she had endured when she was younger.

Percy was reluctant to say anything, but it bothered him so much he finally told her how there was an evil voice from a pit talking to him.

The demiwitch's face scrunched up as she looked puzzled. "That doesn't sound like Hades. He always wore a scowl and appears on a black throne and never laughs like that."
"He offered my mother in trade. Who else could do that?" Percy asked.
"I guess... If he meant, --" (Name) talked in a deep male voice while her hands waved dramatically. "-- 'Help me rise from the Underworld'. If he wants war with the Olympians. But why ask you to bring him the master bolt if he already has it? That doesn't make any sense."

"True... That doesn't make sense at all," Remus commented which made others realized that something was really wrong about the children's quest.

The demiwitch adjusted her cap over Grover's head to cover his horns, "Percy... You can't barter with Hades. You know that, right? He's deceitful, heartless and greedy. I don't care if his Kindly Ones weren't as aggressive this time--"
"This time? You mean you've run into them before?"
(Name) fiddled with one of her necklaces, tracing on a bead with a sharp tone she said, "Let's just say I've got no love for the Lord of the Dead... You can't be tempted to make a deal for your mum..."

Many people wondered why (Name) seemed hostile towards Hades. What they didn't recall was that Thalia was actually killed by him when she and Annabeth were young, which is why she didn't like him at all.

"What would you do if it was your dad?"
"Difficult to say, I don't know if he would hate me for that. But I would rather be leaving him in Azkaban for his safety...even when there are dementors-- those pesky soul sucking monsters..." (Name) murmured silently as she continued with a shrug. "...than making a deal with Hades."

"How could you just leave your dad there for his safety?!" Someone in the crowd shouted. "That's cruel of you!"

"Shut your bloody mouth, you hypocrite!" Percy sneered at them along with the other future generations, defending the demiwitch. "Didn't you realize she was attempting to ensure Sirius' survival until she could figure out how to rescue him without relying on the gods?"

Annabeth cuts in with a sharp tone. "The Gods usually saw us or any mortals as insignificant as fleas, and if they seek to bargain, they'll expect something in return. I refuse to believe you're too dense to grasp her intentions."

This made them silent. Others were considering what (Name) was trying to say. If it had been them making a deal with the Dark Lord, he'd probably use all sorts of manipulative tactics to win his favor. But as soon as they were no longer valuable to him, he'd simply dispose of them.

"I would never hold that against you, (Name). In my situation, I know it would've been my fault to be impulsive and hellbent on revenge," Sirius thought at what he had conversed with Una in the first book and guessed that he was imprisoned because he went to seek revenge on Peter for what he did after he left James and Lily's house to find that they died, and Harry was alive.

And the rat was the one that killed the muggles that day, not him since he knew he had no ill intention to kill people unless they were Death Eaters. "I understand that if you ever made a pact with the Gods, it would mean putting either your life or mine in danger. I'd rather endure Azkaban and its despair or receive the Dementor's Kiss than have my soul tied to Hades or whoever the voice was."

Sirius tightened his jaw, fully aware of the difficulty in making such a decision, but he resolved that he would rather endure the suffering himself than making deals like that which is similar to becoming a Death Eather itself. James and Remus understood what their best friend was saying, but they would do the same as him if it were them.

The father-daughter duo shared a teary smile, glad they were on the same page in this situation.

"Are you serious?"
"Yes... More than ever," (Name) nodded her head as she folded her legs up to her chin. "I'd want to do it, but I wouldn't because I'd have a lot of other people stopping me from doing something crazy and rash. I would get mad, and I would hate and blame them for it for not letting me get my dad back, but at least I would be alive. So, I prefer doing it my way even if it takes a long time to free him from prison. I don't want to owe Hades a favor because both of our lives will be on the line."

Some adults and children in the room empathized with her words, understanding the temptation to make deals with Hades or any other Gods, and realizing that forcing anything onto them would likely not turn out well.

The girl saw Percy clenched his fist, trying to understand her words, but she continued, "I know you believe you can bring her back; I understand, Blue; I do very well. But if I have to stop you from making a bargain with the devil, I will. However, you need to know that your life is too precious to just hand it over to Hades in a silver platter."
Percy scoffed and looked away, "Yeah, my life is precious because I'm the son of Poseidon, one of the Big Three--"
"No," (Name) interrupted sternly and poked a finger at his chest. "Percy Jackson, your life is precious because you are a human being. You may be Poseidon's kid by default, but first you are Sally Jackson's son."

The Jackson-Black couple shared an understanding smile. The demiwitch's words had really impacted him a lot to not make deals with Kronos and he was glad that she was there for him in every step.

Percy's sea green eyes misted slightly as he felt the want to cry, but he fought it back. He sat straighter and looked at (Name) with curiosity and questioned her. "You haven't told me what your dad was like before you were sent to your grandmother and how did you arrive at camp."

(Name) looked at him before turned away, playing with her colored bangs as she took a deep breath, trying to think of a way to explain to Percy.

Anticipation filled the air as everyone awaited the telling of the girl's life story. With limited knowledge of her experiences, they were intrigued by her ability to relocate from one country to another at a young age, even with the assistance of an adult, and her connections with people she encountered throughout her life. While it may seem intrusive, it's important for them to comprehend how she evolved into the person she would become in the future.

"My father, Sirius... I didn't get to know him very well since he was quite busy throughout the war. He was twenty-two when we were separated... And Una was usually watching me at my old flat. All I know is that dad was a wonderful father, even if he was hesitant to take me in at first. When he got me, he requested Demeter to take me back and raise me on Olympus because he was afraid, he would be a horrible parent and also his duty fighting in the war. Mum was not pleased, and she told him that heroes must be taken care of by their mortal parent."

Sirius got a bit emotional when he heard what the girl said. He's always been more of a rebel, even before his days at Hogwarts. He's not a fan of being tied down, especially by the responsibilities of raising a child. And he knew that he would've regretted it if he left her or Harry in the first place. His own childhood wasn't the greatest, so he knows he needs to step up and take care of her. What his daughter said really hit him hard.

"It's okay, dad. I forgave you about it long ago," (Name) told her father with a smile, in which he returned it.

"But how did you remember all this... And I mean, I guess you weren't born in a hospital..."

"Una told me when I asked her about it. And no, actually. My mum gave birth to me in Olympus, and I appeared on my father's doorstep in a golden cradle carried down by a crane—," she noticed Percy giving her a weird look before she explained further. "The bird one. Anyway, after a lot of convincing by my mum and his friends, my dad eventually accepted me wholeheartedly and showed me the love he never received from his family, which he had left behind. Then after his imprisonment, I was sent to live with Walburga, and you know how she treated me."

Many people wore grim expression, remembering how the demiwitch was treated by her own grandmother when she was younger. If only the betrayal never happened in the first place, Sirius would've been the best father for his dear daughter.

Percy stared out the train window. The lights of a sleeping town were drifting by. He wanted to make (Name) feel better, but he didn't know.

"My mom married a really awful guy," Percy told her. "Grover said she did it to protect me, to hide me in the scent of a human family. Maybe that's what your dad was thinking."

"I never actually say anything to send (Name) there. It was the minister that time or we could've guessed that it was Hecate in disguise," Sirius thought aloud in which the demiwitch nodded her head to confirm it.

"I would've preferred her to be sent to Andy or Minnie or maybe Remus to take care of you. I trust the three most," the shaggy-haired boy declared to his daughter.

"I know. But, you know... I think Kat did it for her best interest only. It still kind of suck that I only know about my relationship between Aunt Andy and Minnie when I was six while Moony I didn't see him until later on," (Name) replied with a shrug.
Remus frowned at what she said. He didn't meet her until later on? The remaining marauders were confused about it too. What happened to them in the future that caused their friendship to rift apart besides the betrayal?

"I don't think so... Una told me at first the minister was the one to request the aurors (for muggles they're called policemen) to send me to live with her, but... I had just found out that Hecate, the Goddess of Magic was the one who sent me to live with Walburga."

"How did you come to know that?" The boy looked at (Name) perplexed at the new information.
"You know the time that I was unconscious for a few days?" (Name) picked on the star pendant as Percy hummed and nodded in reply. "She appeared in my dreams with my mum that day, claiming that Walburga was similar to your stepfather in several ways."

"Seriously?"
"Yeah. She also told me that she's my great-great-grandmother too."

"Woah... That's just crazy."

"I know right? Anyways, continuing where I left off earlier. I didn't run away from home because Una and I had already made a plan to stay until Walburga passed away or if something bad happened. So, after she died, I was quite lonely in the mansion with Kreacher and Walburga's screaming portrait."

"Screaming portrait?"

"Yeah. The paintings are enchanted. She's got a huge portrait of herself that goes bat-shit crazy when a non-pureblood or halfblood enters the house. Currently, she's not as lively unless I'm there."

What the demiwitch said on the screen made the future generations cringe at the thought, remembering whenever they were at Grimmauld Place, she always went ballistic.

"I bloody hate that picture," Ron grumbled which made many others nod in agreement.

"Luckily I managed to carve out that portrait from that house after so many years," (Name) said with a sigh.
"What do you mean carve out? I would've guessed she put a permanent sticking charm on her photograph, right?" Sirius frowned a bit.

"Yes, that's true. But I destroyed the wall and renovated it later on. I don't really own it in the future after I left England permanently," the demiwitch replied briefly, not wanting to get into details.

"Left England permanently? Like after the second war or something, right?" The father asked again wanting to know, along with some others.

"Yes, but I'm not going to tell anything about it," the demiwitch avoided the slight annoyed looks given to her.

The Blacks were curious about what she meant by not owning the Black manor for what reason? But before they could ask, the scene played again.

Percy scrunched his nose and shook his head, "I don't think I want to see that at all... Anyways continue."

"And yeah, I stayed there for a few more months until Minnie found me after my first encounter with a monster, as I hadn't left the house for months."

"Uh... Another question. Who is Minnie?"

"Minnie-- Minerva McGonagall is one of my magic school professors. She told me that she is my second godmother when she found me. She's just a mortal who can see through the mist, she found out from my dad when he told her about me being a demigod."

"Wait, really?" Many looked at the professor in shock.

"I don't really know, but if what Andy was saying is true. Then, I can confirm that I would sometimes see monsters that doesn't exist in our world," Minerva sighed and avoided eye contact with them.

"How did you even managed to avoid that?" Pomona Sprout asked her friend, shocked to hear the news that was thrown to them in the hall.

"Easy, I pretended that I didn't see them," the Gryffindor head professor replied curtly. "Let's just continue watching. There's still a lot to uncover."

"How old did you found out you were a demigod?"

"When I had my first kill-- the Lamia. I was six when Una told me about it. Anyways, after Minnie found me, she informed my Aunt Andy and Uncle Ted of my location since they were also looking for me for years."

"Wait what?!" Andromeda exclaimed in shock. Many others were stunned that the Tonks couple couldn't find her when she was in Black Manor all along.
"Wait... Hold on, how didn't they know where you were? I mean didn't your grandmother tell anyone about that?" Percy stared at the girl incredulously, shocked to hear how complicating and confusing her family was.

"No," (Name) shook her head and sighed. "Walburga never talked to Minnie before, and Aunt Andy was shunned for marrying a muggleborn wizard, my Uncle Ted. They were not on speaking terms at all... When they tried to locate me after my dad was caught, they couldn't find me at all and they assumed that I might be in an orphanage, kidnapped, or off the grid, you know?"

Many eyes widened in shock about the news.

"You were literally in the freaking mansion with that old lady!? How hard could it be to find you?" Blaise exclaimed with an incredulous look.

"Just watch, Blaise," (Name) sighed yet again.

"When I was younger and used to attend a few pureblood events, Walburga never introduced me as her granddaughter at all. Or she would've made me change my appearance to mingle with the crowd. Instead, she said I was just another pureblood kid she was looking after. It wasn't until after she passed away and mentioned in her will that I was actually hers. And that's when the ministry and a few found out that I am the new Black heiress."

"Merlin... That's really fucked up," Sirius combed his hair with his fingers, stunned on what Walburga did to his child. The first book didn't go into that much detail. He just knew that his daughter was unknown to many. But how did no one even spread the news of his missing daughter for four years?

Arcturus and Cassiopeia were livid with Walburga's decision. It's messed up to keep their niece in the dark about her other family members and caretakers, even if Hecate acknowledge that she has the ability to protect the young demiwitch.

"Wow... She's more than just a douche almost as bad as 'Smelly Gabe'," Percy scoffed at that. "Were they aware that you moved to a camp after leaving England?"

"They knew that I left England, but not to camp. Minnie and I made a fabricated story that I was living with my mum's side of the family."

Percy hummed in understanding since it was quite true because both their parents were siblings. The demiwitch had been thinking steps ahead before anyone else.

"Smart decision," Arcturus said with a hum which made the demiwitch smile back at him.

"After Minnie spilled the beans to Aunt Andy and Uncle Ted, they offered to take me in and adopt me. I turned them down though, didn't want to risk them getting in the line of fire with all the gods and demigod business. So, Una and I hashed out a plan to ditch England, with Minnie tagging along to send me here, but not directly to camp though."

"How old were you?"
"Seven, months before I turned eight."

"But... you couldn't have got all the way to Half-Blood Hill by yourself and Una."
"I wasn't completely alone. Mum looked out for me and led me to a satyr, but then we got ambushed and separated. I spent a lot of time by myself in the woods with no food and was severely injured..." Name rested a hand on her stomach, where the injury had healed, remembering how scared and powerless she had felt back then, thinking she was dying while Una cried beside her, not wanting her to lose her.

Grover and (Name) exchanged a glance. The satyr's expression was filled with regret for leaving her behind in the past, but they were ambushed, so what more could he say. However, the demiwitch was so badly injured that she was severely hurt when he left her.

"Don't be hard on yourself, Grover. I forgave you all those years ago, remember?" (Name) reminded the satyr as she hugged him and thanked him for what he had done when they met the second time.

"Wait! You almost died!?" Sirius and many others exclaimed in shock.

"Yes," (Name) sweat dropped and winced at them. "Just please continue watching. There's more to know, okay?"

"How can you just shrug it off!?" Sirius gaped at the girl who winced again.

Annabeth sighed at her best friend. She had remembered back when they met, (Name) had told her that she was severely injured, but not up to the point that dying was the word she could've thought. Percy hugged the demiwitch as he buried his face into her nape.

"You should've told us how badly it was," Percy muttered to the girl.
"Sorry... I just didn't want to remember how bad it was. So, I always told it like how I told you," (Name) mumbled back, hugging him tighter.

"Just... Don't make us worry like that, Greenie," Annabeth teared up a bit as she said with a stern voice.

"I know... I'm really sorry, guys," (Name) apologized again before the scene continued.

Percy frowned when she mentioned that she was severely injured, he asked, "Then what happened? Did anyone help you after that?"

"Yes. I managed to activate my plant teleportation ability that day and ran into someone who took care of me for a while."

This made a few let out a sigh of relief, especially Sirius.

"Who were they?" Percy was wondering who in the woods had helped her. It could have been any god or any hunters because a monster would have killed her by then.

"Artemis and her hunters," (Name) smiled wistfully at how kind they were to her back then, especially the lieutenant, Zoe.

The demigods and satyr bowed their heads at the said lieutenant.

"They healed me and taught me self-defense for at least three months before I had to split up with them. Then, one day, I ran across Annabeth first, then, Thalia and Luke on route. We took care of each other for a short while, anyway."

The blonde- and brunette-haired best friend shared a smile, remembering how silly it was when they met at first.

Percy wanted to ask what happened, but (Name) seemed lost in sad memories when she said Thalia's name. He also wanted to know why her father was imprisoned, since she had dismissed the subject many times. So, he listened to the sound of Grover snoring and gazed out the train windows as the dark fields of Ohio raced by.

Few minutes later, Una had woken up and crawled out of (Name) bag and towards the window, sitting there. The girl picked and opened her locket, gazing at the pictures of her loved ones silently. When Percy's head turned to her, he was intrigued and leaned closer noticing the moving photographs.

One half of the locket had a baby girl which he suspected it was (Name) and a man with shaggy black hair with similar features as her carrying her. Standing beside them was another taller man with scars on his face along with Una on his shoulder. On the opposite side, another newborn boy was being carried by a red-headed mother, while a bespectacled man hugged them both. The seven in the photos were waving and smiling happily.
The six that were mentioned smiled at the photograph on the projection. It was really a nice family picture that she had kept after years. (Name) was really lucky that Walburga didn't throw it away when she was looking at them.
(Name) was smiling amused at Percy who was starting to turn red in embarrassment for what was going to show in a few seconds.

Percy frowned in confusion and raised his hand, awkwardly waving his hand at the pictures. When Una and (Name) saw him waving, they choked out a laugh next to him.
Everyone laughed at what the boy did in amusement.

"Why? What is it? Are they... not waving at me?" With a blush of shame, Percy asked hesitantly, glancing at the girl and Una in confusion.
"Of course not, seaweed brain," Annabeth laughed at the sea-green eyed boy who rolled his eyes at her.
"Shaddup..." Percy's voice muffled into his wife's hair, trying to avoid people's amused looks.

The girl bit her lips to muffle her laugh as she shook her head no. "Of course not, you goof. It is a moving photograph, almost the same as the portrait I told you earlier. It's very common to have this in the wizarding world. And they're mostly used on pictures, newspaper or posters."

"Oh wow... That's so cool," Percy awed and admired the pictures. "So, that's you and your dad?" The boy pointed at the first one.

"Who's the other guy with scars?"
"It is aye," Remus said dramatically as he sunk into his seat.

"Yeah, that's me and my dad. The other man is one of my uncles. I believe his name was Remus...? I used to call him Mooey or Moony... Something like that... Now, I'm not even sure where he is at all ever since that day..." Percy saw that (Name) frowning. The demiwitch remembers her father and Moony's quarrel outside their flat. They were accusing each other of being a 'spy' for something and of treachery. She didn't see him again after that, and she missed him as well.

"Wait what!?" Remus perked up along with Sirius and James.
"Spy? For the order or for Voldemort?" Sirius said confused.
"I'm sure it's for Voldemort," the werewolf said. "But why would we blame each other for?"
"What's the order??" Many asked except those who know and the Death Eaters who suspected that Dumbledore had a group that are against them.
"You gotta ask Dumbles on that. He's the one who suggested and recommended that to a few of us to take part in this secret organization to help out in the war," Frank revealed the truth which made many others stare in shock.

Dumbledore's eyes widened for the truth of the organization that he had started was exposed to everyone there. "Mr. Longbottom, I do not--"

"Aye, shut it would you, Dumb-old-door," (Name) cuts in and sighed out. "This secret will be revealed one way or another since there is a book about it. So, don't try to hide anything."

"Yeah. Everything will be revealed in the books. Our dirty little secrets, even yours are probably going to be exposed at some point, you know," Harry said to the headmaster who started sweating.

"So wait... if there is a traitor in the order... could it be... Peter?" James put the pieces together. This made the members who joined the order gasp in shock.

"You know, dad. You're right about that," Harry whispered replied with a tightlipped smile.

Those who didn't hear were confused when James and his friends started to glare at Pettigrew for causing them so much loss. On the other hand, the Death Eaters and their accomplices were considering reporting to Voldemort about the Order.

Percy winced and gestured to the second photo, which included the kid and the couple, in an attempt to divert his questions. "Who are they, then?"

"They're my godparents--- James and Lily Potter and their son, Harry," Percy noted the demiwitch's emotions as she choked on her words and had a disheartened expression on her face along with her blue hair. The boy winced yet again; he didn't intend to upset her. "They were killed by that... You-Know-Who on Halloween in 1981. Only Harry survived."

The Potters and their many friends teared up at the reminder of the death day.

"I'm sorry again," Percy winced at what he had said in the past but was shushed by (Name) because one way or another he will know and find out about her past.

"You-Know-Who? Why is he called that?"

"He is a dark wizard who led the wizarding war with the pureblood wizards, you know the one I told you about?" The boy nodded his head remembering that she explained to him about the war before they encountered Medusa. "People feared that man so much that they wouldn't even say his name."

"So, what's his name?"

"Voldemort. In French his name is translated to flight of death."

"Voldemort? Flight of death? Seriously? It sounds revolting. Does his parents even know how to give him a proper name?" Percy frowned at how stupid it sounds.

"Hey! Do not insult the Dark Lord you mudblood," Bellatrix exclaimed along with some Death Eaters who sneered.

"You shut up, τρελή σκύλα," (Name) insulted in greek. "He may be a muggle in your eyes but he's much more powerful than what you can do with your magic. Be grateful that Hecate gave you her blessing with magic to be in the Wizarding world, because she can also take it away with a snap of her finger." [translation: you crazy bitch]

The demiwitch shot her a fierce glare with her piercing golden eyes, causing her psychopathic aunt to hesitate and slump into her seat.

"Listen, you're not superior to us demigods or the gods, got it? Or else, you'll be in much worse condition than Pettigrew and Walburga."

Bellatrix and the other Death Eaters shivered at the menacing tone and nodded back, avoiding eye contact with the girl. Even Dumbledore acted like them too.

"That was hot, pretty girl," Percy whispered into the demiwitch's ear after she calmed down. (Name) felt a rush of warmth at the flattering remark, well aware that Percy was quick to be captivated when she exuded a powerful presence.

It was silent for a few minutes until Sirius lets out a long whistle at how badass his daughter was.

"So badass!" Ginny shouted along with Marlene.

"Whoo! That's my best friend!" Blaise cheered in his seat, easing the tension.

"No. That's my best friend!" Ginny shouted back at the dark-skinned man.

"Hold up! I was her best friend first when we were in diapers!" Harry scoffed at the two. Then, many of the future generations started quarrelling among each other, trying to win the best friend position of the demiwitch.

(Name), Annabeth, Percy and Grover were watching them in amusement seeing who would win first. The previous generations shook their heads at them but were relieved that the scary tension had dissipated.

"Hey! Guys! Guys!" Annabeth called for their attention, making them stop. "As a matter of fact, I was the first human friend she made aside from Kreacher, Grover and Una. While Harry is her brother figure, it doesn't count as best friend."

"BOO!" Ginny booed at the blonde with a pout after there was a small silence. This made many chuckled at how good friends the future generations were.

"Wait... If Harry is her brother figure. That means..." James whispered to Sirius and Remus who figured out what he was going to say next.

"Percy could be with her," Remus and Sirius say in unison as they gasped. "And Annabeth could be with Prongslet..."

"Should we expose them?" James whispered again.

"No, no, no. We'll wait for them to really disclose their relationship. They look cute together. However, Padfoot, are you okay with them together?" Remus said back as he stared at the father of the girl.

"Hmmm...." Sirius hummed and stared at his daughter and Percy who were cuddling extremely close. "I think I would be fine with him... I kinda took a liking for him so far, you know?"

The two marauders were shocked to hear their friend not acting like an overprotective dad unlike earlier in the first book.

"I don't know," The demiwitch just shrugged and glanced at Una, who also shrugged at her. "You know, I kind of had a hunch that his actual name wasn't quite what it appeared to be."

"Wait what??" The past generations stared at the screen in confusion.

The golden quartet shared a look along with Ginny, knowing that the name of Voldemort is actually just an anagram.

'I guess it would remain a mystery...' Una mindlinked the girl who silently agreed as well.

"So, have you ever had the chance to see Harry again?" Percy said after a moment of silence, trying to change the subject.

"Of course she did," Harry remarked.

At that question, (Name) brightened up a bit. "Yes. I had been waiting so long to meet him. I heard that he was living with his horrible aunt, uncle and cousin. I really hope he's doing okay over there, especially since he didn't owl me this summer."
"Horrible... like abusive?"

"Yes. And he didn't tell us until we had to find it out ourselves," Ron said, staring at his best friend with a deadpanned expression.

"I didn't bother sharing with you all because I had no intention of burdening you with my struggles at all," Harry said, slumping into Annabeth who tried to comfort him.

"Still, you can come to us to share your problems, Harry. That's what friends are for," Hermione said, looking at the bespectacled man with a sad look who in return nodded back at her, slightly agreeing with what she said.

"Not sure. He never told my other friends and me about it. He's kind of like a little brother to me because we used to hang out a lot when we were very young," the demiwitch explained when she saw Percy frowning a bit. "I feel bad for not telling him that I knew his parents earlier since it would be extremely awkward and a bad idea if I did."

"Little brother?" Marlene gasped silently to herself. "Oh my gosh... "

"Oh, boy... People are gonna lose their money," Regulus snickered silently at how the relationship between the Potter boy and his niece were. "How sad..."

The Slytherin friends were confused on what their friend was saying before turning back to the screen.

"Why not? Didn't his aunt tell him about them?"

"No... It's rather sad that he didn't even know who they were until last year. My dad and his dad were as close as brothers, but no one knew it but Minnie, Una and my aunt. They also advised me not to tell him since it would cause unnecessary complications, which I can quite agree with."

"Still unfair. But I understand it would've caused a lot of problems for her," Harry muttered with a pout.

"Why would it cause problems? I mean he's your godbrother and he should know that you are one of his remaining family members," Percy frowned and tilted his head in confusion.

"Because..." (Name) and Una made eye contact before she looked at him at the corner of her eyes with a grim expression and spoke hesitantly. "If he knew the truth... people would tell him that his parents were betrayed by my father causing them to be slaughtered by that crazy wizard, while my dad murdered thirteen other muggles. I don't want him to hate me for that..."

Harry winced at what she said. He remembered what he called her that day when he was eavesdropping in the conversation of the professors and Madam Rosmerta.

The girl's father, uncles and other friends wore looks of concern, aware that there are those who hypocritically pass judgment based on unfounded rumors and lies.

Those who knew Sirius too well that he is not the kind of person to purposely kill people because he had harbored no hate towards the muggles or some purebloods.

She had spoken about this news for the third time in her life, something she had never shared together with Una before. Normally, she would fabricate stories or feign ignorance when asked about her father's whereabouts at camp or school. While the rest of the wizarding world was aware of the rumors and falsehoods, only Chiron, Grover, Annabeth, and Thalia comprehended the truth and the real reason for his imprisonment.

"What??" Percy looked at the girl in many emotions on his face, ones that she could not tell if he was scared or something.

When (Name) seen his look, her hair became blue and grey. She swiftly turned away from Percy and glanced out the window, trying not to show her disappointed and hurt expression, even though Una was comforting her.

Some teared up for the girl, knowing that it would've hurt if they were in her position too.

Sirius struggled the urge to glare at Percy or cry for his daughter.

She said with a disappointed and regret tone, "I guessed that I should've never told you about it. Suppose you wouldn't want to be seen with a criminal or a traitor's daughter, right? I can understand. Once people learn about my dad's actions, they tend to steer clear too... After this quest, we—"

"No!" When he had recovered from his shock, Percy let out a loud shout, but not loud enough to startle the other two. He then grasped (Name)'s shoulders and turned her to face him. His passionate stare caused the girl to display a taken aback facial expression.

"It doesn't matter to me whether your dad is a traitor who's done terrible things, or if you come from a family of evil wizards. Grover, Annabeth, and so many others at camp think you're amazing. You've trusted me with your secrets and had my back since day one and throughout our quest. I even swore an oath to the river Styx that I would never betray you. There are countless reasons why I've got your back," Percy smiled and assured the girl with a supportive squeeze on her shoulder.

"Besides, you are not your dad. You are (Name) Black, the daughter of Demeter, daughter of a supposed mass murderer," Percy emphasized the word supposed, knowing too well that there was something that made her father to be blamed as one without knowing the truth. "... the best big sister to Zach and my new best friend. I don't think you can get rid of me that easily, stargirl," the boy said with a goofy smile, trying to make the girl smile back.

Many awed at the boy's speech. He was definitely the- it boy that some girls wanted.

"That's so sweet," Marlene teared up along with her friends.

Sirius was glad that Percy wasn't a hypocrite like him and some others he knew. Percy is really the nicest person that would be suitable for his daughter in the future.

Percy and (Name) shared a loving look at each other. They were the one constant in each other's lives, providing unwavering support and embracing a deep understanding of one another.

(Name) started giggling as she bowed her head, hiding it with her colored loose bangs. Then, she looked up at the boy, with tears welled up in her eyes, that could spill any second if she blinked. "Thank you, Blue. It means a lot to me coming from someone like you."

In his words and actions, (Name) found strength, comfort, and a sense of belonging that she cherishes deeply.

"What are friends for, right?" Percy quoted what she said last time when she comforted him. This made the girl chuckle along with him at the irony.

"Of course, "(Name) gave a faint smile as she gazed at Una, who was beaming at her and Percy, relieved that everything was going to be okay between them.

After engaging in what they referred to as trauma bonding and having other conversations, both demigods drifted off to sleep while resting against each other.

Author's Note

Hello everyone! I'm back only for today, temporarily to post this chapter. There's so much angst here lol. What do you think of this chapter then? Please comment down, vote and share it.

Sometimes I suck at remembering a lot of things, so if anything missing please comment so that I can help change it a bit. I'm trying to write better for you guys.

So, enjoy this chapter and I love you guys.

Peace out!
Chidoristream ⚡⚡❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.4K 26
ยปยป ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ the daughter of the Sea ยปยป ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ the son of the Skies What happens when for ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ , ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง...
6.5K 113 15
A boy destined for greatness is the same boy leading a double life. Perseus Jackson, a boy who wanted to be normal, but lost the lottery and turned o...
303K 5.8K 15
โUh, mom, why are Gandalf and company lounging in our living room?โž Percy Jackson is about as normal as it gets. Or so he wishes. But instead, he's t...
Astrapi By Belle

Fanfiction

1.7K 52 5
In which Seraphina Potter considers herself to be to worlds most screwed over half-blood in history. ------ "I hate you, you realize that right?" "Tr...