Doll Shop | taekook

By jgkktae97

"i prefer this doll, please have him prepared for me" Tᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ: topkook.bottomtae • COMPLETED / RE... More

jgkktae
author's note
note
01: doll shop
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

26

4.4K 165 68
By jgkktae97

🥀

"mmmhh~ " the doll was moaning underneath the dark haired male as they stumbled back to the bed.

the guest fumbling with his belt as soon as he hovered the other, the doll eagerly helping him get rid of the pieces of clothing as well.

his finger immediately slid in the tight hole, pushing in and out before having his three fingers stretch the hole open. the doll's eyes rolling back with each curl of his fingers brushing against his walls.

the two were situated by the end of the bed. jungkook eyeing the lube and condom situated by the bedside table - it was just too far and out of reach.

he withdrew his fingers, the doll momentarily whining. he scooped up some of the slick from the doll's hole coating up his member as he aligned it at the gaping hole.

the doll breathes heavily as he waits, eyes hooded as he spreads his legs more to accomodate the guest in.

a throaty moan left out his lips, eyes scrunching as he felt the thick girth of the tip pressing, easing it's way in his small entrance. he could feel himself stretch open with each inch entering him.

jungkook's eyes flutters feeling the tight heat engulfing his member. hands clutched against the doll's sides as he enters him.

the brunette doll wrapped his arms around the dominant male with the other planting soft kisses on his skin and whispering praises as he continued to connect them together.

"taking me so well, doll." jungkook murmurs with the doll humming in response, hole clenching with the praise.

the dark haired male stay stilled as he finally had his entire member settled inside, balls snuggly pressed on the curve of his ass loving the warmth engulfing him tightly.

"tell me if i can move, doll... just take your time." he says as he pecks the other's lips.

after a few more kisses and praises the doll bucked his hips startling the other.

"please move, mister JK."

jungkook wasted no second as he grabbed the doll's legs pushing it against the other's chest as he started to thrusted his hips forward.

he licks his lips admiring the view of the doll's ass and his manhood sliding in and out the pink hole. he watched the hole stretched open, occasionally clenching around his thick cock.

"ah...ah..." the doll moaned with each thrust as the other had him lay on his side as he thrusts deep and hard. his body basically moving up the bed not until jungkook grips on his waist to keep him in place.

the doll's mind was hazy as the male continued to thrust inside of him at a fast continuous pace. he could only moan as the other's tip would brush against his prostate in a rythm basking him in immense pleasure.

the doll was suddenly flipped on his stomach, face burying on the sheets as his hips was lifted with the other entering him from behind.

"so good" he heard the guest rasped out as he continued to snap his hips not missing to hit his sweet spot.

jungkook bent down, an arm around the doll's waist. his other making it's way to the doll's erected bud.

"ahhh~ mmh..." the doll was basically drooling. a lewd expression on his face, a tear escaping his eyes seeing stars as the other fondled and twisted his sensitive nipple.

jungkook placed kisses and marks at the span of his back, hands and hips not stopping with their assault.

"i-i'm...mmh.." the doll chokes out unable to finish his sentence as he came untouched, strings of white landing on the sheets underneath.

the dark haired male held onto his hips as he continued to thrust liking how the other seemed to tighten more around him, sucking him in.

"let me make you cum again, doll." he rasped out as he pulls his member just until the tip before pushing back in deeply.

"too much~" the doll hazily murmurs, body too sensitive at the moment.

"it's okay, doll. i got you." jungkook plants a soft kiss on his shoulder as he slowed down his thrusts. the doll mewling at the new pace.

he could feel every brush against his walls and every inch of the thick member oh so slowly sliding out of him before making it's way back in. it was too much. it was exhilarating.

"cum for me, doll." the dark haired male murmurs in his ear. pulling out and harshly thrusting in poking his prostate making his toes curl, back arching.

the doll was feeling the familiar heat in his stomach with the slow torturous movements. his hand clutched on the sheets as he feels himself coming undone once again.

the guest kneads his thick flesh, admiring it's smoothness and how it would get squished in between them. he gropes on it as he watched his member sliding in before he withdraws back slowly.

"cum, my doll." as soon as he said these words the doll let out another strangled moan releasing once again, body almost giving out if it wasn't for the other holding his hips up in place. the gush of sticky fluid landing on the already stained sheets.

"such a good doll for me." the dominant male praised the doll in his hazy state, a small smile on the doll's lips as he felt the other kiss his skin.

the doll was too exhausted to move as he stayed still waiting for the other to finish but then he felt the other pull out making him raise his head to look at him in confusion.

"you haven't come yet..." he obviously exclaims out in his tired state, the other hovering over him from behind and kissed his forehead.

"don't worry about it, doll." the dark haired male replied. "you must be too tired, i can just take care of this." he honestly replied, a frown forming on the doll's lips.

he basically seduced the man to help him release but here he was not wanting to continue.

but jungkook did want to continue. he just fears it might've been too much for the doll if he goes on because at the back of his mind he was still feeling upset and guilty from what he did. he just wanted to be careful.

the doll could see the conflict in his eyes not understanding what was stopping him. he wasn't uncomfortable, if anything he wants this and he wants to satisfy the guest.

he turned on his back, the other settling in between his sprawled out legs. he wrapped his arms around the other, his legs doing the same as he caged the man on top of him surprising the other.

"make me cum again..." he murmurs, eyes gazing intently on the masked man. "but this time, together."

he grabs a hold of the speechless man's face kissing him hungrily as his hips buckled up and grinds his lower to the other's still hard and leaking cock.

jungkook grunts into the kiss feeling their members brush making him want more. all hesitation leaving his mind.

he took a hold of his cock giving it a few strokes before aligning it once again at the other's entrance.

he pressed the thick head then slides in stretching up the small hole again, accommodating his size.

the dark haired male started in a fast pace that had the doll arching his back, toes curling and hands clawing on his skin.

"together" the doll murmurs in between moans trying his best to hold in and help the other find his release.

he could see beads of sweat forming in the other's forehead, a few grunts escaping his lips as he thrusts hard into him, pace not faltering.

the doll was high on cloud nine as he came again. he tried not to but the pleasure his body was receiving was making him cum over and over again.

he was almost afraid the the guest would stop by the time he came but he was happy as the other continued on. his body was so sensitive with each thrust but all he wanted to focus on was to make the other feel the pleasure he was giving him.

"close." he heard the guest grunts out as he came again. their skin sticky from sweat combined with his cum spurting out of him with each round. he didn't know he was able to release this much.

"mmmhh..." the doll moans out feeling himself coming close for the nth time. he felt the other's thrust getting sloppy and eager by the second indicating that he was close.

he captures the man's lips, their tongue dancing with each other with the male on top swiftly claiming dominance as he continued with his needy thrusts.

"cum with me..." the brunette murmurs out in between the heated kisses.

a few more harsh thrusts, the doll came again with the dominant male following soon after. his hips momentarily stilling as he unloads the thick fluid coating the warm cavern.

the doll moans out at the overwhelming feeling. no amount of release could ever compare to what it feels of being filled full by the dark haired male.

jungkook's body slumped on top of the doll, hips grinding against the other as his member continued unloading. his breath ragged as he buries his face on the crook of the doll's neck.

a smile forms in his panting lips as he felt the doll's arms wrap around him, a hand caressing his dark locks. he loved how the doll gently held him, hole clenching around him as well.

"thank you, doll." the dark haired male murmurs in his skin. the brunette doll feeling giddy, skin tingly with the feeling of satisfying the guest.

a moan left him as his toes curled as the other continued to grind on him, the thick cock still hard inside of him.

"d-do you still need to...i don't mind." the doll shyly says with the other shaking his head and kissing his cheek.

"i'm okay, doll." the other replies but his throbbing cock inside the doll says otherwise.

a frown made it's way to the doll's face once again not liking how the other keeps on holding back.

he gently took a hold of the man's face to face him, their faces inches away as he gave a soft peck on his lips before gazing back at him.

"let me make you feel good as much as you make me." the doll murmurs, giving another peck on the man's lips. his heart thumping wildly in his chest.

the brunette starred at the other, eyes searching and as if he read his mind he gives another peck.

"i trust you. you won't hurt me." he genuinely says, a smile on his lips.

the dark haired male felt something inside of him with the doll's words. it wasn't a craving, it wasn't lust, it wasn't a simple feeling of need. it was much more.

he started to move his hips once again, his hard cock brushing against the coated walls. the doll letting out a moan, a contented sigh leaving his lips.

he could feel his body wanting to rest and sleep but he set it all aside for the dark haired male thrusting inside of him.

jungkook captures the doll's parted lips. he kissed him slowly, passionately savouring his taste on his lips with a warm feeling spreading through his chest and to his entire being.

he moved his hips in a moderate pace wanting to remember every feeling, every movement, every breath, the way his skin feels against his own and the way their bodies are entangled with each other and how their body was connected as one.

this was different.

because it was at this moment he decided he wanted to make the doll his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 68.5K 47
Taehyung looked at the dark haired boy whose knuckles were now bleeding and bruised, with tears in his eyes. Jungkook smirked at the frightened blon...
622K 37.9K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
63.6K 1.1K 5
"No! Kookie! Please!" Taehyung pleads trying to kick his legs up but jungkook sits on his legs so he can't move them, continuing to tickle Taehyung. ...
864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...