Doll Shop | taekook

By jgkktae97

"i prefer this doll, please have him prepared for me" Tᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ: topkook.bottomtae • COMPLETED / RE... More

jgkktae
author's note
note
01: doll shop
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

25

3.6K 156 53
By jgkktae97

🥀

"actually, doll... i was jealous." jungkook states as his eyes flicked away from the doll wanting to look elsewhere, embarassed as he finally admitted what he felt.

the brunette doll looked at him with furrowed brows, head tilting as he innocently gazed at the other trying to decipher what he meant.

"jealous?"

"i was here last thursday but then they said you were already booked for the whole night..." he murmurs, voice muffled.

jungkook wrapped his arms around the doll's waist bringing him closer as he buried his face in the crook of the other's neck.

knowing that someone else was pleasing the pretty doll other than him made him upset. he knows he shouldn't be but he definitely was.

"we-we never did it." V blurts out, having the sudden urge to explain himself to the other who pulled away to look at him.

"what do you mean?"

"nothing really happened between us. i just offered him cuddles." he said with a giggle, the masked man looking at him in confusion.

"he even offered to be my friend. his name is jimin!" the doll adds, face lighting up as he mentioned about his new friend.

the dark haired male should be feeling relieved with the new information but first, he was now feeling more guilty for what he did to the doll and second he was getting more jealous and curious about this jimin as the doll seemed too happy by the mere mention.

"i wonder when he'll visit me again." the doll says in wonder a smile in his lips, oblivious how the other was poking the inside of his cheeks with his tongue. jealousy stirring up inside him.

"i can't wait to see jimin - " the rambling doll was cut off when the masked man sealed his lips by kissing him once again, lips lingering before he pulled away.

"it makes me upset when you talk about another guest." the dark haired male states with the other blushing from the sudden action giving a shy nod as he squeaks out a small 'okay' not knowing what else to say.

"just focus on me." the doll stares at the other before his lips were captured by the other once again.

*

jungkook didn't do anything further than kissing. he suggested that they relax for the rest of the night deciding that he wanted to get to know the doll more. the other didn't complain and happily agreed.

"what do you want to know?" the doll shyly asks as he looks up at the man, heart doing flips with the other's interest on him.

he was still settled on his lap but in a more comfortable position. his back pressed against the other's chest and the man's arms around his waist.

"there's really nothing much to know about me, mister JK " the doll adds with a small chuckle.

"anything. everything. i want to know even the tiniest bit of detail about you." the other murmurs, breath against his neck that made his skin shiver.

"how about starting from basics. what's your favourite color?" jungkook asks.

some may say that this was such a lame get-to-know question but he was serious about wanting to know even the simplest of things about the doll.

"purple." the doll instantly replied.

"food?"

"umm..." the doll had a pout on his lips at the question as he thinks of his favourite food. the other kissing and nibbling the exposed skin on his shoulder as he waits for an answer.

"i don't really have one but for dessert i mostly like anything with strawberries." he states, giggling a bit as the other's breath was ticklish against his skin. he proceeded to let the doll mumble about what he likes.

"i like painting or art in general. i paint during my free time." the ecstatic doll replied. "i-i'm not the best at it but i really love doing it." he shyly added gaining the other's full attention as he raised his head and rests it on the doll's shoulder.

"i would love to see your paintings and work of art one day, doll. i bet they're phenomenal." he murmurs landing a soft kiss on the doll's cheeks making him blush at the affection.

V could feel his cheeks heating up by how the man was treating him. his heart beating loudly in his chest.

"c-can i also get to know you more?" he suddenly asks but regretting it instantly remembering the shop rules and thinking he might've offend the guest.

"of course. ask away, doll."

to say the doll was surprised was an understatement. he squirmed a bit in the man's lap wanting to face him, the other instantly gripping on his waist.

"doll, i might not be able to answer you if you don't stay still." he says with a dry chuckle, internally calming himself with his growing tent.

"really? you won't get mad?" the doll squeals out, tilting his head to face the other. a boxy smile on his beaming face.

"why would i get mad?" the other replied laughing. "ask me anything."

a small pout was evident on the doll's lips as he thinks what to ask making the other internally coo at how adorable he looks.

"then what's your favourite color too? food? your interests and hobbies? - " jungkook kissed his lips making the doll instantly shut his mouth.

"calm down, doll. i'll answer everything you want to know." he says, giving another soft peck on his lips, the doll's cheeks turning a darker shade.

"i didn't know you were this eager to get to know me." he teases, making the other whine and burry his face on the other's chest.

"i-i just want to get to know you too." the doll shyly confessed, voice small and muffled.

jungkook could almost melt at the other's adorable reaction. he should stop doing that or he won't be able to control himself.

*

the two spent the next few hours learning new things about each other from the simplest of interests and to anything under the sun.

the guest would occasionally chuckle with the doll's simple questions such as asking his favourite number or if he prefers cats or dogs and how he should choose another colour aside from black. he loved how the other would smile brightly with his answers.

V learned that the guest was older than him by a few years, jungkook is twenty-two years old to be exact. he found out he was born and raised abroad then just recently came back to korea to take over his father's company.

"ah, i want to go to europe! i've never travelled outside of korea." the doll exclaims as the other just finished telling his story about his trips around europe. the brunette doll was very much happy listening to his stories, mind dreamy about the day he'll be able to travel as well.

it's not just that he has never traveled outside the country, he hasn't basically been anywhere else outside of the city. he was just secluded in the streets of seoul. his life tied down to the doll shop.

"then we should travel together, doll." jungkook murmurs landing a soft kiss on the doll's cheeks, the other giggling at the idea finding it imposibble.

the two hadn't even noticed the time passing by not until jungkook's phone buzzed. he set an alarm prior coming to the shop as he planned to check out early due to the meeting he has to attend the next day.

"you're checking out early?" the doll innocently looks up to the man as the other reaches out to turn off the alarm.

"yeah. i have to go to work quite early tomorrow, doll." jungkook replies giving the doll a kiss on the forehead before standing up, the brunette whining a little as he was gently lifted off from his lap to the bed.

the doll eyed the vip guest who was fixing his suit infront of the mirror getting ready to leave.

"but what will you do with that?"

"what?" jungkook looks at the doll with furrowed brows as he walks up to him. a mischievous glint in his eyes before stopping right infront of him that had him holding his breath of how close they were.

"about this, mister JK." the doll murmurs out, eyes not leaving the other. his hands cupping the bulging tent.

the brunette didn't know where the sudden confidence was coming from but all he knows he doesn't want the man to go just yet and wanted to please him.

jungkook grunts at this, not expecting the doll to be this bold. he was aware of his huge problem down there but decided to just take care of it on his own.

as much as he wanted to have him, he thought that doing it tonight may be too much for the petite doll after what he did.

"it's okay, doll. i'll take care of it." he rasped out. "you should rest." jungkook states ignoring the groping hand on his cloth member.

the dark haired male was surprised that he was actually able to restrain himself after all the squirming and unintentional grinding the doll did on his lap all night.

jungkook was caught off guard when the doll attached his lips to his neck. licking and nibbling that had him moan out. hand continuously caressing his bulging tent.

his hands gripped on the doll's waist feeling his skin warm against his and knowing he was still bare waist down was making his mind go wild.

"mister JK, just take me. i'm all yours." the doll seductively murmurs in his ear and the dark haired male just couldn't deny this request.

well, it seems he won't be checking out early tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
44.2K 2.8K 42
What further happens in the life of Taekook and what happens to their best friends, Jimin and Yoongi ? A Taekook Yoonmin Fanfic Sequel to Hate [Compl...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC