MR SWEET & MS CONFIDENT

Od _____cloud_____

Abhimaan is a 28-year-old photographer who stands tall at 183cm. He is not only rich and handsome but also sw... Více

PROLOGUE
1- MISS YOU BOTH
2- ME
3 - WHAT!!
ANNOUNCEMENT
4 - IS IT RIGHT?
5- DECISION
6- ANSWER
7 - HIS THOUGHT
8- THE ENCOUNTER
9- ADMIRATION AND LOVE
10 - ARE THEY READY
11 - HER
12 - PAST
13 - RELIEF
14 - KISS
15 - HIS SOLACE
16 - ROMANCE?
17 - HIS SMILE
18 - THEM
19 - HER PAST (1)
20 - HER PAST (2)
22 - HER DECISION
23 - ROHIT?

21 - WHO IS HE?

128 8 1
Od _____cloud_____

                           I looked at him.  A sigh left my lips. Thinking about him made me shiver. Never have I ever experienced this situation. Mustering courage with my hand on his, which, currently giving me strength I narrated all the happenings of this event. It took time for me to say it aloud. I was shivering when narrating all this. But he was there comforting me.

                          After some time, I got my senses back. Frowning I asked him. 

" When did you get here?" " No, how did you get here?"

" Umm, I was here for two days. I was preparing to meet you. And just because you don't say it doesn't mean I don't understand you are having a hard time."

" I knew the way you sounded yesterday; you were not okay. You were putting on a happy facade."

  He said to me. He saw right through me. 

" Leave all that. Tell me your address." Nodding at him I gave my current residential address.

                                         We reached my apartment. Getting down I bid my bye to him to not occupy his time anymore. Just as I turned to leave, I heard another door shut. Immediately I turned back to see him coming to me.

" If you think I am going to leave you alone after you experienced this then you are wrong." He said nonchalantly.

                                        I looked at him with wide eyes. Shocked at what he said. I don't really want to be alone right now. I didn't want to take up his time that is why I didn't say anything to him. Somehow amidst all this chaos happened I felt warm inside. I was really grateful to him I don't know how to express it. moving forward I took him in a hug. I looked at him and said a thank you with a smile. He with a small nod reciprocated my smile. We walked inside my apartment. The lock was of password. I pressed the password and it opened.

                                  He started looking around while I moved towards my room to freshen up and change my clothes. I felt filthy in this dress. I don't know what to do maybe scrub it off. But will it really go his touch, disgusting.  I stripped off my dress and looked myself in the mirror. I saw hos handprints on my wrist. Suddenly my memory went towards when he was forcing me. I felt suffocated. Taking the loofa, I started scrubbing myself to remove his touch from my body. I felt a stinging sensation wherever I had scrubbed. But it didn't stop me. 

                                    I don't know what to do. But somehow, I need to remove his disgusting filthy touch that I feel throughout my body. I got out of my scrubbing myself when I hear loud banging on the door and also his voice. I stopped scrubbing myself and took a bath and got dressed. I felt whole body stinging as I was out of my trance. 

                                     Entering into the living room I looked at him. The look on his says he knew what I was doing. He gestured me to move forward and sit beside him. I slowly neared him and sat beside him. Gingerly, he wrapped his arms around me. Giving in to my emotions, I started crying I knew I could no longer hold. I didn't know what to do. I was seeking comfort in his embrace. I don't want anyone to know about this incident especially my parents. They will be really worried. I don't know how much time has passed I felt sleepy. 

TO BE CONTINUED............

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

90K 5.2K 126
have you ever fallen in love with the most unexpected person of your life like your teacher??? no...ok but here a nerdy fell in love with her teacher...
4.6K 381 50
Love is not a bed of roses rather its a path of thrones. ~~~~~~ "Who do you think you are Mr Aditya Malhotra?" She asked hiting his chest. "Your bel...
369K 11.6K 46
Little did she knew that her father married a women, named kalyani. And also a little 5 year kiddo can understand what? She was 5 when her mom, left...
260K 3.7K 12
"I have a best friend as a husband, and he is my number one supporter. He's a family man, and he's always giving back to God. That is what makes him...