๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“...

By DIKSHABhoir

"-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ... More

INTRODUCTION
โ™กโœฟ PROLOGUE โœฟโ™ก
1. my heart
(mr.and mrs.kim mansion)
2. who are you?
3: annoying women
4: bitter anniversary
5: different side of him
6: her face
7: girlfriend?
8: salt and spice
9: the kiss
10: anger
11: chocolates
12: precious lips
13: jealousy
14: care?
15: accusation
16: guilt
17: dandelions
18: I love youโ™ฅ๏ธ
19: the sudden kiss
20: babygirl
21: her bear
22: my princess โ™ฅ๏ธ
23: peace
24: father in law
25: little tease/ blame
26: whip he is
27: yn's anger
28: she is my equal
29: my beautiful mess ๐Ÿ”ž
30: dare not to hurt my wife
31: nightmare or reality?
32: his pain, her past
33: her birthday
34: star gazing ๐Ÿ”ž
35: the deal is deal
must read! important noteโš ๏ธ
Inkitt app acc about posting 18+ scenes๐Ÿ”ž
36: her nightmare
37: food poisoning
39: she is only my business
40: argument
41: beauty of the night ๐Ÿ”ž
42: destroyed in seconds๐Ÿ”ž
43: who spoiled you?
44: cruel than strangers
45: emotionless
46: I can't breathe
47: our home is where I live
48: kim the kiddnapper
49: handcuffed ๐Ÿ”ž
50: punishment ๐Ÿ”ž
51: I remember, princess
52: Annonymous
53: ruthless he is
54: focus on your work mrs.kim๐Ÿ”ž
55: date in paris
57: cravings
56: I'm pregnant
59: Kim Star
60: Dadda's girl ๐Ÿ”ž
58: cravings pt.2

38: office table๐Ÿ”ž

6.5K 391 198
By DIKSHABhoir

Thirty minutes in total and yn patted her head internally for successfully managing to avoid her husband's gaze who was just as he mentioned was doing nothing but staring at her.

She pout and gets up from her seat after receiving the message of felix about Jackson's arrival. She slightly guessed what was going inside taehyung's mind but shrugged With suspicious look, she walked up to taehyung before bending near his face.

"Keep staring where I was only until I come back finishing my meetings and schedule as I can see mr.kim have so much free time today." yn voice out kissing his cheek and Patt his head like puppy who just look at her while poking his tongue inside.

She smiled cheekily and walked towards door but his voice stopped her.

"I have better offer, how about you cancel next two hours schedule or much better i will make you cancel whole day schedule." Taehyung said getting up From his sit and walk towards her, she took steps back when he reached closer to her.

"What?" Yn asked Chuckling until her back pressed against the door. Her eyes widened when she saw his locking the door from inside look down at her with his intimating gaze.

"I want you" taehyung whispered suddenly pulling her closer to him by her waist, yn gasp, her face heat up at sudden demand.

"W-what?" She looked at him with shock eyes who just wetted his lips while smiling at her teasingly caging her between his arms and door. He dig his face in neck, sniffing the scent on her oh so sensually.

"You heard me sweetheart." Taehyung whispered with small sly smile staring at her side profile while sucking the back of her ear making her gasp softly.

Yn was on verge of give in to his words until something clicked her mind. She narrow her eyes and push him lightly who looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"You can have me all you want mr.husband but not now." Yn offered with cheeky smile wrapping her arms around chest making some distance between them, taehyung poke inside of cheek watching that.

"Right fucking now" he demand pinning her hands about her head with his one hand as his other hand held her jaw firmly, gazing at her with his dark hood eyes, yn gulp feeling weak under him as she spoke.

"T-taehyung I know why you are d-" her words cut off when he placed his lips on her kissing her hungrily leaving on chance for her to complain, he bit her lower lips, thumb caressing her neck pulse enough for her to loose her mind and kiss him back.

He smirk when yn bite his lips like complaining while shruggling to keep up with his phase. They were so busy in eating each other until their kissing session ceases with knock on door causing yn to startled in kiss along with familiar voice behind.

"Yn? You there?" Taehyung's jaw clinched hearing Jackson's voice behind the door. Here Yn widened her eyes, she broke the kiss and look at taehyung who was already looking at her with blank gaze.

"Yn!!" Jackson knocked again.

"tell him to leave" he grunt in irritated tone while leaving wet kisses on her neck, collerbone, opening the buttons of her shirts. she wrap her arms around his shoulders when he left her hands trying to stop him.

"I-i c-can't like that, it w-will be rude." yn manage to say in her heavy breaths because it would be so rude to not meet him when he literally took appointment with her. Taehyung tsked at the answer.

" You really want me to tell him? Along with the brief reason of why you can't meet him right now." Taehyung offered instead pinching her waist playfully. yn squirm as a small squeal left her mouth enough for the other person behind door to hear making him Chuckle darkly.

"You okay?" Jackson asked in response making taehyung roll his eyes, he shrugged and focus on her tempting collerbone instead.

"Yea-ah" taehyung started sucking on her neck where he already made a hickeys causing yn to moan. She curse the jealous male over her who was doing it purposely to not let her meet him. Yn chuckled knowing her devil husband isn't going to leave her, she give up and tap on his shoulder.

"L-let me at least bid farewell to him." Yn manage to voice out out of her heavy breaths making taehyung finally leave her neck to look at her, smirk form on his face. Her face was total red with natural blush on her cheeks while neck painted with the are he made.

" you wanna let him see how you are right now princess?" Taehyung asked tracking the jaw with his long fingertips.

"A total mess" She knew it already afterall it was her husband who was literally on mission to seduce her. he chuckled pulling her hair pin, letting her hairs fall down her shoulders, nuzzling his face in her soft, silky hairs.

She heard him groaning softly against her hairs making her bite her lips hard. His obsession over her hairs was of another level. He could just get turned on by the thought of fisting her hairs in his hands.

"Yn are you okay or should I call security!?"

"Tell that fucker how fine you ar-" taehyung voice out loudly mistakenly about which his wasn't sorry at all. Where Yn panicked and put hand on his mouth glaring at him.

She pull out her phone and text her secretary about the emergency situation who understood and informed Jackson saying she is not feeling well and escort the fuming Jackson from there to beverage who rejected harshly.

He get out of the company immediately being insulted by her again. He clearly hear taehyung's voice and her moans from inside which was enough for him to loose his cool. On the other hand-

"Jealous Asshole!" Yn cursed looking at taehyung who was grinning ear to ear.

"You still love me." taehyung stated cockily, yn roll her eyes before pulling him by collar to smash her lips on his. taehyung Chuckled in kiss, he grab her both thighs picking her effortlessly wrapping her legs around him without breaking the kiss.

(Warning: smut⚠️)
If you are uncomfortable please skip the whole part.

He lead them on couch as his hand made it's way to hold her nape to deepen the kiss. He bite her lower lip asking permission to enter which she rejected pressing her teeths together Chuckling when she heard him groaning in annoyance.

But gasp left her mouth when taehyung pull her dangerously closer to him till she felt his clothed hard member near her heat causing both of them to moan in kiss. taking chance, just for him to roll his tongue inside her mouth smirking in victory sucking her tongue in between his lips.

Where yn blushed feeling shy yet submissive under his actions letting him devour her.

He managed to open first three buttons of her shirt before putting his hand inside
caressed her breasts slowly.

"that feels so good." He chuckled, his lips moving against her neck, planting kiss against her exposed shoulder tugging her bra straps down, Yn shivered, arching against him.

"I can't help myself princess, You look so damn adorably hot in formals each time I look at you. So tempting." he whispered against her skin, his fingers brushing against your nipples.

Yn close her eyes chuckling sheepishly as his fingers continued to tease her sensitive buds, he put his hands inside her bra not bothering unhook it, pulling her breasts out, yn gasp look at him with wide eyes.

"They are getting pretty excited huh?" Taehyung comments shamelessly rubbing his thumbs on her harden nipples looking at her teasingly making yn's face turned red.

"T-taehyung!" Yn whine feeling extremely exposed but wasn't it his doing? taehyung chuckled at that, cooing how she got embarrassed.

He pecking her lips planting wet kisses till through her neck to cleavage before putting her right bud in his mouth, giving hard suck on it causing yn to gasp for air.

His tongue swirled around her nipple slowly before he actually took the between those wet lips, keeping eye contact with her the whole time.

He sucked and moaned around it as his tongue stroked the tip of it. Her hand made it's way to his head to support her body as she grabbed a handful of his hair, making him groan.

He put hand on her back for support and started sucking, biting her nipple while Flicking the other with with his cold slender fingers Enough for yn to feel wet down there.

Jolts of pain and pleasure rushed through every nerve in her body when he bite her nipple, tugging it with his teeths.

"Ummm" yn hummed when taehyung palm her breasts roughly while making red purple marks on her chest, tear roll down her eyes when his wet tongue roll over her bud with hard suck to quiver her body whole making her grind herself on him unconsciously.

Wetness had begun to pool between her legs with every twist and pitch of his fingers and mouth against her sensitive bud, as her orgasm hit her untouched. Her body twitched and convulsed as he began to slow down, his eyes watching her when she moaned loud, parting her lips.

He pulled away, with small satisfied smirk holding her up when she caught her breath. Silently fixing her clothes till she calms down.

Taehyung felt body her tensed up registering she just had orgasm like that. Lashes battled in nervousness slowly looking up to meet his dark calm eyes. He cup her face caressing her chubby cheek in way to tell her it's okay.

"I've got you baby" he whispered pecking her lips making her smile slowly. Yn move to hug him causing him groan with closed eyes. He was painfully hard and her moving on his lap wasn't helping the situation at all. His grip around her waist tighten. Yn looked down and back at him who arch his eyebrow cockily, yn bite her lip before getting up.

"Let me help you." yn said putting hand on his belt making him look at her with amazed confused look but his eyes widened when she was about to kneel down infront of him.

"Don't" taehyung muttered holding her arm which yn shrugged and was about to sit on her knees again but he held her arm tightly.

"I said don't"

Yn's POV:

"W-why?" My voice trembled feeling rejected or going over board by my actions. he pull me to sit on his lap one sided and Chuckle like he read what I was thinking. He peck my lips grinning against them which made me angry, I was about to snapped at him but he press his thumb against my lips and spoke.

"I would never enjoy the sight of my princess kneeling infront of me on floor when I will sit comfortably, never! even if that's something for pleasuring me princess." He deepen with the utter seriousness in his tone. His thumb was caressing my neck pulse, I was out of words.

This man never let any chance to make me feel special, his beloved and exceptional from others. there was before too such thing happened and je didn't let me get on my knees to give him head but that time I didn't think much or maybe he was fast enough to cover it up but now those words made me understand his previous actions.

So what if he doesn't remember me, He is still same when it comes to me.

"And about my situation- can you bring me glass of water?" My thoughts broke when he said that looking at the table. I nod without thinking and get up to take the glass of water.

I Bend slightly on table to reach the glass of water but my actions halt when hand hover over mine stopping me from reaching the glass as I felt his presence close behind me.

He press his body against mine pulling me back until my back press against his chest, his harden member pressed against my back when he wrap his arm around my stomach back hugging me.

My breath stucked in my throat when his hands remove my tugged shirt from pants caressing my bare stomach, humming softly near my neck, I shivered at the throaty deep sound.

"Taehyung what a-are you-" I shuttered when I felt his hand move down inside my pants.

"Why don't I show you baby?" He husk out near my ear, as his hand made it's way inside my soaked panties at once rubbing my wetness with his fingers while dipping his face in my neck. Low whine left my mouth when he suddenly rub my clit harshly with his fingers.

"Shhh" he nuzzle his nose in my neck grinning and thrust his two fingers inside me at once, streching my walls at. I cried out putting my head on his shoulder.

"Gonna fuck this dripping pussy of your office table until you get your next orgasm on my cock." Taehyung grunt pulling out his fingers just when I was about have released, I was frustrated to even react on his words.

Authors POV:

"T-tae-umm" He didn't let her chance to complain and put his fingers in her mouth which were inside her letting her test herself causing yn to moan against his fingers.

Taehyung's jaw tighten at the that sexy sound making thrust his fingers more in her mouth. Yn choked but before she could react she felt his lips on her neck nibbling her skin to leave dark Marks.

"Stop me now or never." He whispered darkly because he knew he won't hold himself back until she couldn't able to walk.

"Never." yn breath out causing him to chuckle darkly liking the answer he got.

"That's like my girl, aren't you?" he praise sucking her cheek where his hands were busy to unbuckle her pants totally tugging them down along with panties in moment making bite her lips hard feelings the rush of butterflies in her tummy and dripping wet between her thighs.

"Yes" her word turned into Airy moan that escape her mouth when he spank her ass without warning before bending her forward to the table which made her legs feel jelly causing her to hold the table with shaking breath.

"Now Be a good girl and bend over princess." Yn felt total submissive under his deep commanding tone and the way he was holding her, moving his hands roughly yet sensually on her body. Yn compel and lay her front on glass table. Shiver run down her sprain feeling coldness of glass under her cheek.

She heard the unbuckling sound of belt as she turned to look back but taehyung was fast enough tugged hairs behind fisting them twice in his hold silently warning her to not look back.

Her lips parted when he rub the tip of his cock on her wet clit before thrusting deep inside her at once causing both of them to moan.

"Ahhh"

"Fuck!" Taehyung curse under his breath when her wall clinch onto him at once as he started thrusting while gripping her ass roughly, tugging her other hand behind her back to hold her on her place while pounding inside her.

Yn's toss curl up feeling rush of pain and pleasure build up in her stomach when he hit her sensitive spot harder each time. Her eyes rolled back at the roughness feeling her body almost loosing her sense.

"Hold the table" taehyung grunt watching her trembling, he put his hand under her stomach to not let her get hurt by table As he started ramming inside her in inhuman speed pounding harder inside her tightness causing yn to cried out.

her hand made it's way it's to hold the side of table tightly. Flinching and moaning loudly at each hard thrust hitting her perfect spot which was causing her to jerked upward, only if he wasn't holding her.

"Ohh my god tae!" Yn feeling immerse pleasure build up in her, dripping through her thighs, she cried out when his grip around her hairs tighten as he too was close.

"Wait for me bub" taehyung muttered, rubbing her swollen clitoris with his thumb up and down making yn sob fisting the table tightly reached the orgasm together. Taehyung pull out and cum on her thighs groaning, catching his breaths.

( End of smut scene)

He looked at yn as his grip around her hairs loosen as caresses her head and bend down to peck her nape. "You did so well bub" he whispered planting his on her hairs and turned her around to face him.

He put her quivering body on table who was catching her breaths with closed eyes showing him silently where are the tissues were placed. He took the wet wipes and clean both of them after fixing his clothes. Her made her wear her pants and fixed her clothes yet she wasn't ready to open her eyes for some reasons.

Taehyung Chuckle at that and started planting wet smooches all over her face while caressing her lower back before kissing her lips lovingly making her giggle softly. He back away with smile and caresses her cheek.

"I don't want Jackson anywhere near you." Taehyung let out finally making yn open her Eyes to look at him whose face was harden showing how serious he was. She got confused at his sudden words.

"But-"

"No buts bub. He isn't good for you. Neither I like him. I have my own ways to keep him away from you still I thought to tell you so you better listen to me. if I saw you being brat and didn't listen to me I won't hesitate to punish that Little bratu ass of yours." Taehyung declared setting her hairs clearly and looked at her puppy big eyes.

"Am I clear princess?" He asked sternly looking in her eyes for answer making yn sigh. There was no point to argue when he had already made up his mind. She knew if he wants her to stay away from Jackson then that's what exactly will happen, What will happen in future we can see it later, so she simply just nodded.

"Good" Taehyung smile patting her head before pecking her forehead. Surprisingly He hated to stop her or order her around for his own demands, he didn't like that feeling even when all he wanted to be in his control but again it was for her own safety and he can't risk it.

He took the glass of water and made her drink until His phone rang catching his attention just to see his manager was calling. He cut the call and look back at yn who was leaning backward on table while looking at him curiously.

"I have meeting to attend in thirty." he told making yn nod uninterested. He literally cancelled her all schedule and there is no way she can go out like this now. Thank god he wasn't having any important meeting.

"Take me to the couch and then you can get out." yn said shrugging like nothing.

What? She can't walk till couch right now for some personal reasons. Taehyung shook his head at her sassy tone before picking her up.

"Take rest I will send you something to drink. Caffe mocha?" Taehyung asked making her nod with bright smile, he let laugh at that. How can she say no to something which has chocolate in it?

"Sure" taehyung said and with last smooch on her lips he left.

Week later

"BTS V AND LEE SOHEE'S SEOULS FASHION MAGZINE SHOOT IS OUT NOW"

"TWO FASHION ICONS IN ONE FRAME"

"PERFECT DUO FOT COUPLE SHOOT THEME."

"DUE TO SUDDEN DOWN FALL IN KIM'S INDUSTRIES SHARES, PRESIDENT KIM IS GONNA JOIN HANDS WITH FOREIGN COMPANY WHICH BELONGS TO HIS EX-LOVER"

"ITS PREDICTED THAT KIM TAEHYUNG IS GETTING MARRIED TO LEE SOHEE TO MAKE STRONGER BUSINESS CONNECTS WITH LEE'S CORPORATION."

"WHAT ABOUT KIM YN?"

"BTS V AND FASHION ICON LEE SOHEE IS IN SECRET RELATIONSHIP."

"#TAEHEE"

"KIM TAEHYUNG AND KIM YN IS GETTING DIVOR-"

____________________________________
Authors note:

How was it?🌚

300+ votes and 250+ comments for next part.

Preview
Argument

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 677 16
โœง.*โœจ๏ธ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜… ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โœจ๏ธหšโœง.* หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ—โ— โ– โ–Œ โ–ทโ–ทหš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๐Ÿ’Ž "๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ...
40.4K 2.6K 58
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
627K 24K 68
[COMPLETED โœ…] โ โ›โ›Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so muchโž๏ผŒshe said while crying her heart out. โStop it, stop saying that you love me...
4.5K 253 35
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She said while cryi...