๐“๐„๐‘๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐„๐„๐–๐€๐๐ˆ [๐–ณ๐—...

By Deewanixwriters

๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก... More

INTRODUCTION AND AESTHETICSโค๏ธ
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
IMPORTANT!!! [Will delete later.]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
About chapter 34

[20]

18.8K 1.6K 903
By Deewanixwriters

अब दिल चाहे ख़ामोशी के होठों पे मैं लिख दूँ
प्यारी सी बातें कई,
कुछ पल मेरे नाम करे वो, मैं भी उसके नाम पे
लिखूँ मुलाकातें कई।
पहली ही तकनी में बन गयी जान पे,
नैना वैना उसके मेरे दिल पे छपे
अब जाऊँ कहाँ पे, दिल रुका है वहाँ पे
जहाँ देख के मुझे वो आगे बढ़ गया ओय।।❤️✨

Vote Target - 310+
Comments - 300
_______________________________________________

As the group strolled through the vibrant market, Shashwat, Akash, and Darsh found themselves following closely behind Siya, Arushi, and Richa. The stalls adorned with colourful bangles caught their attention, and the girls eagerly began selecting their favourites.

"Siya ye dekh..Mast hai na?" Arushi asked, showing her a set of bangles and she nodded with a bright smile.

"It's so beautiful and it will go with your wedding dress." Siya said.

"Bhaiya, please buy me those bangles; my pocket money is not left." Arushi said with a hopeful gaze, turning towards Shashwat and happily moved on to explore another stall.

"Yaar kash hame bhi koi bangles gift karta." Kanak said in a little loud voice, passing a shy smile to Shashwat who was paying the bills.

[Mate, I wish someone would gift us bangles too.]

As Shashwat glanced around, his eyes inadvertently fell on Siya, who was engrossed in examining a set of bangles with affection. Seizing the moment, she inquired about the price, and a subtle hint of hesitation crossed her face as she checked her available funds.

"I don't want these." She said with a smile and moved towards Arushi.

Checking his own account and finding a modest balance, Shashwat mumbled to himself,

"Paise to jada nahi bache, but it's okay. I'll sacrifice that expensive pattern paper book I was planning to buy."

Determined to fulfil the unspoken wish he sensed in Siya's eyes, he discreetly excused himself from his friends.

Moving swiftly, he approached the stall where Siya had lingered moments ago. Without drawing attention, he purchased the bangles she had admired, hiding the transaction from the prying eyes of his companions. With a subtle smile, he tucked the bangles securely into the pocket of his jacket.

The lively group found themselves in the midst of a bustling fair, drawn towards the irresistible aroma of various delicacies.

Amidst the laughter and chatter, Siya was savouring a plate of chaat with her girl's group.

"Chal na selfie lete hain." Ritika said, taking out her phone.

[Let's click a selfie.]

"Khate time bhi chain nahi hai kuch logon ko. Har time selfie lene ke liye itna marti rehti hai ye ladki." Siya said, shaking her head.

[Some people don't have peace even while eating. This girl is always so obsessed with taking selfies.]

"Haan to ab bas tu aaiyo mat bas apne daant nikal ke selfie me." Ritika said and Siya gave her a mocking smile.

[Yeah, now just don't show up with your teeth out, focus on the selfie.]

"Ham mare bhi nahi jaa rahe." She said and ignoring her Ritika opened her camera.

[I am not dying.]

Just then a small boy appeared, tapping her hand gently. In his tiny hands, he held a cold drink bottle and a folded piece of paper. Siya, momentarily perplexed, looked at the young messenger, only to find him pointing towards Shashwat, the owner of the stall who was discreetly stealing glances at her.

Accepting the offerings, Siya smiled at the boy and looked towards Shashwat. Their eyes locked momentarily. However, as if caught in the act, Shashwat swiftly shifted his gaze towards his friends.

With her friends engrossed in capturing selfies, Siya seized the moment to unfold the small piece of paper that accompanied the cold drink bottle. The note read,

"This is for that cold drink, mai koi udhar nahi rakhta"

[I don't keep any debts.]

A gentle giggle escaped Siya's lips as she appreciated the charm of the message.The note triggered a nostalgic memory of a school incident when she had secretly given Shashwat a cold drink.

She carefully tucked the chit into her small purse, preserving the unexpected moment. Sensing Shashwat's eyes on her, she looked up, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, and showed him the cold drink bottle with a smile. Shashwat,reciprocating the unspoken connection, smiled in return, his gaze momentarily meeting hers before he looked down.

As Siya enjoyed her cold drink amidst the lively atmosphere of the fair, Arushi's voice cut through the air with a tone of offence.

"Haww, dekhi isse akele akele cold drink pee rahi hai. Kutti kahin ki. I know isliye tune selfie me aane ko mana kiya na?" She accused her gaining others' attention.

[Oh, look at her, drinking cold drink all alone. Such a cheeky one. I know that's why you refused to join her in the selfie, right?]

"Hame bhi do." Richa said.

"I won't give you this one. Go and buy another one for yourself." Siya firmly declared earning gasps from them.

"Arre, we can share in this na." Arushi said while Richa nodded in agreement, hoping for a sip of the coveted beverage.

"No, I won't share from this one. I will give you the money to buy another cold drink, but I won't give this one." Her unwavering stance left them in a state of mild confusion .

"Tu kya pagal ho gayi hai? Aisa bhi kya amrit mila diya gaya hai iss cold drink me?" Ritika chimed in.

[Have you gone mad? What magical elixir has been added to this cold drink?]

"Amrit se bhi jada special hai. Tum log jao dusra lekar aao. Divya, take this money and buy more cold drinks." She extracted some cash from her pocket, handing it to Divya with a nod of assurance.

[It's even more special than nectar. You guys go, bring another one.]

******************************************

After enjoying some food, they decided to ride the Ferris wheel.

"You guys enjoy it. I am not interested." Shashwat, not particularly enthusiastic about amusement park rides, declined.

"Tu har jagah apna Dadaji vala mode on mat kar liya kar. Chal chup chap." Reyansh said glaring at him.

"Nhi yaar seriously I don't want to." He said and his friends and brothers rolled their eyes.

"Come on, Shashwat! It'll be fun, I promise," Kanak teased, attempting to sway him towards the ride.

Shashwat, maintaining his composure, politely declined again,

"Nahi kanak mera man nahi hai."

"Accha ham sab chalte hain. Dada ji ko yahi chhodh do sab. Dada ji aap yahi pe ham sab ki videos banana ok?" Akash said, earning a glare from Shashwat.

[Okay, we all are leaving. Leave Grandpa here. Grandpa, you stay here and make videos of all of us, okay?]

It was Siya who, with a glance filled with unspoken words, communicated a desire for him to reconsider. Caught in the magic of her hopeful gaze, Shashwat blinked, and in that subtle exchange, he agreed, nodding in acknowledgment as he didn't have a heart to decline her.

"Alright. Let's do this," he agreed, looking at everyone.

"Achanak se ??" Arav asked raising his eyebrows and he shrugged his shoulders with a nervous smile,

[All of sudden?]

"I just want to experience it." He said while he gave her a suspicious look.

As they approached the Ferris wheel, seats were quickly claimed, each member of the group finding a place within the rotating contraption. Ritika and Arav, Darsh and Divya, Arushi and Reyansh, Vihan solo in front, Akash and Richa together-each pair found their seat.

Kanak, seizing the moment, beckoned Shashwat to sit beside her, a twinkle of mischief in her eyes.

"Shashwat yahan baitho na."

[Shashwat please sit here.]

"I'm not very comfortable in those seats," he declined with a gentle lie, and instead, moved towards Siya's side, where two strangers were seated in the adjacent seats.

Siya, witnessing this unexpected turn of events, couldn't conceal the joy that sparkled in her eyes.

As the Ferris wheel began its ascent, Siya's heartbeat quickened, fueled by a mixture of fear and excitement. Sensing the anticipation, she closed her eyes tightly and instinctively clutched the edge of Shashwat's blazer.

When she gathered the courage to open her eyes, she found Shashwat looking at her, his gaze holding a mix of concern and amusement. Feeling a rush of self-consciousness, Siya let go of his blazer and looked down with a shy smile, momentarily forgetting the fear that had gripped her just moments ago.

As the Ferris wheel reached its zenith, and they enjoyed the panoramic view, Siya, once again overwhelmed by the height, closed her eyes and clutched the seat tightly.

"Hey bhagwan please bacha lo agli baar se kabhi nahi baithungi." She muttered to herself while Shashwat chuckled softly.

[God please save me, I won't sit here from now on.]

It was in this vulnerable moment that she felt a comforting touch - Shashwat's index finger gently intertwining with hers. The simple yet reassuring connection sent a wave of calm through her, and she took a deep breath, opening her eyes with a shy smile.

Shashwat, pretending to be engrossed in the scenery on the other side, couldn't hide a shy smile that played on his lips.

Unbeknownst to them, the other couples seated in front observed the tender exchange, sharing smiles as they witnessed the silent language of affection.

On the other side of the Ferris wheel, Arushi and Reyansh found themselves in a quiet yet intriguing moment. Vihan, seated nearby, observed them suspiciously, sensing something amiss. Arushi, quick to divert attention, noticed Reyansh smiling at Akash and waving.

As Akash waved and Reyansh smiled in acknowledgment, Arushi's attention shifted towards Shashwat and Siya, who were exchanging shy glances not far from them.

Before Reyansh could notice Shashwat and Siya's exchange, Arushi surprised him by cupping his cheeks, causing his eyes to widen in shock.

His eyes widened in shock as she made him face her, moving closer. Reyansh, puzzled yet intrigued, felt his heartbeats quicken with each passing moment.

"Where are you looking when I am just sitting here?" Arushi asked in a whisper, maintaining the closeness, trying to distract him. Reyansh, feeling the effect on his racing heart, attempted to move his head back, trying to regain composure. The proximity was affecting him, and he could hear the thud of his heartbeat echoing in his ears.

Arushi, sensing the intensity, realised the need to break the closeness. She gestured to Reyansh that she was showing it to Vihan. Reyansh, blinking in understanding, shifted back, while she offered him a fake shy smile. Taking a deep breath, he calmed his racing heart, stealing a quick glance at Vihan.

Vihan, suspicious and curious, maintained his gaze on Reyansh, who, in an attempt to ease the tension, casually took Arushi's hand in his, intertwining their fingers. Arushi flinched slightly, her eyes widening in surprise. Reyansh, already looking at her, held her gaze, and she, flustered, shifted her gaze away. While Vihan was just looking at them burning in jealousy.

On the opposite side of the Ferris wheel, Akash found himself grappling with a surge of fear induced by the heights. Closing his eyes tightly, he clutched the seat with a firm grip, attempting to anchor himself amidst the unsettling heights.

However, in the midst of his trepidation, a reassuring touch graced his hand, offering a sense of comfort that felt akin to an electric current running through him. Opening his eyes, he discovered Richa holding his hand tightly, her gaze fixed on the mesmerizing view unfolding before them. In that moment, the fair, with all its vibrant lights and bustling energy, paled in comparison to the beauty he found in the simple act of her reassuring touch.

As everyone around them reveled in the enchanting panorama of the fair, for Akash, the true definition of beauty manifested in the form of Richa sitting beside him, their hands intertwined.

Feeling a surge of emotion, Akash discreetly pulled out his phone, capturing a fleeting snapshot of their entwined hands. Before Richa could notice, he closed his eyes once more, feigning fear and maintaining the illusion of being lost in the heights.

******************************************

After a delightful day at the fair, the group returned to the palace, where tired but content, they headed to their rooms to rest.

As night fell, the aroma of dinner wafted through the air, creating an inviting ambiance in the palace. The youngsters gathered together, chatting and sharing laughter. Unbeknownst to them, Shashwat had a hidden agenda as he made his way towards the group, concealing a pair of bangles behind him.

"Haan to dusra joke suno..Ek baar ek Dulha Dulhan the jinki nayi nayi shadi hui thi. Phir dulha apni dulhan ko suhagrat manane ke liye room me le gaya...aur usne apni vig nikal di aur bola ki mere sar ke upar kuch nahi hai...ye dekh kar dulhan hasne lagi...dulha bola ki 'Tum has kyun rahi ho? To dulhan boli 'Tumhare sar ke upar kuch nahi hai mere sar ke andar kuch nahi hai'" Akash said another joke making everyone laugh loud while Reyansh smacked on his head.

[Alright, listen to another joke... Once there was a groom and bride who had just gotten married. Then, the groom took his bride to the room to celebrate their wedding night... and he removed his wig, saying, "There's nothing on top of my head." The bride started laughing upon seeing this. The groom asked, "Why are you laughing?" So, the bride said, "You have nothing on top of your head, and there's nothing inside my head."]

"Kya faltu jokes suna raha hai." He said and he pouted.

[What are these stupid jokes?]

Meanwhile Shashwat, Intent on calling Siya to the garden, coughed to capture her attention. However, Siya, engrossed in conversation with her friends, remained oblivious to his presence. Akash, ever the observant one, noticed Shashwat standing and moved towards him,

"Idhar aa na udhar khada ho ke kya khas raha hai Dada ji jaise?" He asked

[Why are you standing there and coughing like grandpa?]

(Come here, why are you standing there like a grandparent).

As Akash dragged him , Shashwat joined the group, bangles still hidden. Just as he tried to muster an excuse to leave, Kanak spotted the concealed bangles. A mischievous grin spread across her face as she swiftly snatched them from Shashwat's hand.

"Awww Shashwat you brought bangles for me? You are an amazing friend . You knew it na? That I wanted the exact bangles." She said with a grin looking at the bangles.

Shashwat, caught off guard, wanted to explain that the bangles were intended for Siya, but the words stuck in his throat. The impending questions from Siya's brother and the others left him at a loss for words. But still he opened his mouth to say something but before he could explain Kanak, delighted with her unexpected gift, darted inside to flaunt her newfound treasures to other friends.

Siya, witnessing the scene, wore a hurt expression while Akash and Darsh shot disapproving glares at Shashwat. The atmosphere tensed as Siya excused herself and walked away, leaving Shashwat to grapple with the unintended consequences of his well-intentioned gesture.

******************************************

Shashwat felt a sinking feeling as Siya walked away from him, her hurt expressions etched in his mind. Determined to make amends, he tried to catch up with her, but Vihan's presence seemed to act as an invisible barrier. Siya, intentionally or unintentionally, kept her distance.

The night fell, casting shadows on the palace grounds. Shashwat, in a desperate attempt to communicate with Siya, tried sending a message on Instagram.

"Instagram user? Ye kaisa username hai!" He frowned looking at her username which was displayed as 'Instagram User'.

[What is this username?]

But soon Reality hit him - she had blocked him!!

In another instance, during the shared dinner, Shashwat tried to engage with Siya by passing her a bowl of curry, hoping for a smile or a glance.

"Akash bhaiya please pass that curry." Ignoring him she looked at Akash who passed her another bowl dismissing Shashwat's attempt.

Eager for a subtle connection, he noticed her reaching out for the roti, and he promptly passed it to her, anticipating a shared moment. However, instead of acknowledging him, Siya glanced at Ritika and requested rice. Ritika promptly handed her a bowl of rice, leaving Shashwat momentarily disheartened. As the conversation continued around the table, Shashwat discreetly looked down, concealing the slight disappointment that lingered in the air.

Undeterred, Shashwat continued his attempts to reach out. The palace, once a haven, now felt like a labyrinth of regrets. He navigated through dimly lit corridors, catching fleeting glimpses of Siya but never finding the right moment to approach her.

******************************************

In the hushed atmosphere of the night, with everyone settled into their respective places, Akash, ever observant, broke the silence with a question that lingered in the air.

"Jab wo bangles Siya ke liye laaya tha to why did you give those to that Kanak?" He asked.

Shashwat, caught off guard, sighed and looked at Akash, contemplating how to explain the situation.

"Yaar it's not what it seems. I got those bangles for her, but Kanak snatched them away before I could say anything. I couldn't find the right words at that moment aur kya kehta sabke samne ki I have brought those bangles for her? Then what should I answer Reyansh and others?" He asked and Akash slapped his forehead.

"You are so stupid! You could have said that you brought them for Aru or Richa ..you consider them as your sister na?" He said.

"Par uss time mujhe kuch samajh me nahi aa raha tha.. and before I could say something kanak ran inside." Shashwat said with a sad face.

"You should have explained it right then, Shashwat. Now, Siya is hurt, and you can't blame her for not understanding."

Shashwat, feeling the weight of regret, nodded in acknowledgment saying,

"I messed up. I just can't bear the fact that she won't even look at me."

"Well, it's your fault. Talk to her properly in the morning. Clear things up." He spoke reassuringly.

Shashwat, closing his eyes and absorbing Akash's words, contemplated the upcoming confrontation, realising the need to address the tangled web of misunderstandings between him and Siya.

******************************************

The next morning, as the sun painted the palace sky with hues of warmth, Shashwat found himself grappling with the impending conversation he needed to have with Siya. The air was tense with unspoken tensions from the previous night, and he knew he had to address the situation.

As Shashwat entered the palace courtyard, he noticed Siya sitting alone, engrossed in her thoughts. Summoning courage, he approached her, uncertainty etched on his face.

Moving towards her he stood with his back to Siya, pretending to be engrossed in his mobile. Taking a deep breath, he initiated the conversation.

"Baat karni thi." He said in a low voice.

[I want to talk to you.]

Siya, torn between her desire to understand and the lingering discomfort, remained silent. Before Shashwat could say more, Vihan appeared, interrupting the moment.

"Siya, come with me. I need your opinion on something."

Siya, caught off guard, glanced at Shashwat and reluctantly followed Vihan, leaving Shashwat standing there, a whirlwind of emotions visible on his face. Shashwat, left behind with a sense of jealousy and disappointment, knew that the road to reconciliation would require more than a mere attempt to talk.

As the excitement for the haldi function filled the air, the girls gathered in their room. Siya, adept at hairstyling, was meticulously crafting a beautiful hairstyle for Arushi, weaving intricate patterns with her nimble fingers while Ritika was applying Kajal in Richa's eyes while Divya was setting her bangles.

"Richa Siya has an earring which will go with your suit." Ritika said to Richa and then turned to Siya,

"Siya Richa ko apna de do." She said.

[Siya give yours to Richa.]

"Kya?" Arushi asked with a blank expression.

[What?]

"Ham Richa ko aisa waisa kuch nahi de sakte. Hum iski avashyaktaon ko pura nahi kar payenge." She said while Arushi and Divya laughed loudly and Ritika threw a pillow towards her.

[I cannot give Richa anything and everything. I won't be able to fulfill her needs.]

"I was talking about your yellow earrings. Badtameez kahin ki." Ritika said.

"Haan uss box me rakha hua hai." She said pointing at a box.

"Vaise Siya in wedding you are going to wear that blue lehnga na?" Arushi asked and she nodded her head,

"Yes I will. Why?" She asked.

"Bhaiya had a blue kurta. I will tell him that you are wearing a blue dress." Arushi said with a grin.

"Why will you tell him? Unse kya matlab hai chahe ham blue pehne ya black dress pehen ke naag raaj ban jayen." She said and they shook their heads.

[What does it matter to them whether I wear blue or black dresses and become kings of serpents?]

"Yaar siya I am sure he didn't bring those bangles for Kanak. Tune unka chehra dekha nahi tha? He was clearly looking puzzled." Richa said and Siya shrugged her shoulders.

*****************************************

As Siya was capturing moments in the back garden, the tranquillity was interrupted by Shashwat's unexpected presence.

He approached her, and just as she was about to leave, he gently intertwined their fingers, an unspoken plea in his eyes.

"Bologi bhi nahi mujhse?" He asked in a soft and pleading voice, melting her heart.

[Won't you talk to me?]

"What do you want to say? Jo bhi kehna hai jaa ke uss kalank se kahiye jiske liye gifts liye jaa rahe hain." Siya couldn't resist taunting him.

[Say everything to that Kalank which you want to say.]

Shashwat, slightly taken aback by the term 'kalank,' sought clarification.

"Kalank? One minute, are you talking about Kanak?" He asked, confused.

"Yes, yes... I...it was just a slip of tounge. I don't want to talk to you. Jaa ke usse hi baat kijiye jiske liye bangles laaye the." She quickly corrected herself.

[Go and talk to the one for whom you brought the bangles.]

She attempted to free her finger from his grasp, but he held on, his expression softening and said,

"Ussi se hi baat kar raha hun."

[I am talking to her only.]

Siya turned her head, surprised, and inquired further,

"What?"

"Yes, I brought those bangles for you when I saw that you loved them, but before I could say something, these things happened."Shashwat confessed the truth, bringing a mix of emotions to the forefront.

Siya, feeling a surge of happiness, was still miffed about the incident with Kanak and asked,

"Then why did you give those to Kal...Kanak?"

"I...I just don't know what happened to me at that moment. And I can't say in front of everyone that I brought those bangles for you, and Kanak is my friend, so I can give gifts to her in front of everyone. But...I can't give you gifts in front of them..I mean.." He attempted to explain his perspective.

Siya, sensing the sincerity in his explanation, questioned with a hint of sadness,

"I am not your friend?"

"No, you are not just my friend. You are more special than a friend to me. You hold a place in my life that surpasses the boundaries of ordinary connections." Shashwat said, looking deep into her soul through eyes, expressed a sentiment beyond friendship.

As Shashwat's words lingered in the air, Siya felt a zoo of emotions erupting within her, a marathon of butterflies fluttering wildly in her stomach. His admission that she was more than just a friend sparked a whirlwind of thoughts.

Did he just call her special?? More than a friend!? That means?? He likes her??? Maybe yes!!

The possibility sent a surge of excitement through her veins.

Siya couldn't contain the joy bubbling inside her; it felt as if the whole city of Udaipur was urging her to dance. Her breath hitched, and a shy smile played on her lips. The realisation that Shashwat might have deeper feelings for her left her in a euphoric daze.

Unable to meet his intense gaze for too long, Siya looked down, her shy smile persisting.

Not knowing how to articulate her feelings, Siya, overwhelmed with joy, couldn't resist the urge to run inside, a shy smile still adorning her face. Shashwat sighed contentedly, a smile playing on his lips, as if the unspoken understanding between them had reset everything to normal.

****************************************

As the haldi function unfolded in the vibrant garden, Shashwat observed Siya sitting with her friends, laughter and joy echoing around them. The atmosphere was filled with the lively energy of the celebration.

After the ceremonial application of haldi to the bride and groom, mischief took center stage as Akash playfully initiated a haldi fight. A smirk on his face, he tossed haldi at Darsh, igniting a playful exchange. Laughter and cheers erupted as the young ones engaged in a spirited haldi war.

Amidst the chaos, Shashwat stood on the sidelines, a smile gracing his face as he enjoyed the camaraderie of the moment. Even the elders, shaking their heads at the youthful exuberance, decided to leave the youngsters to revel in their joy.

With the haldi festivity reaching its climax, Siya seized the opportunity, smirking mischievously as she threw a jug full of water at Arushi. The unexpected turn of events startled Arushi, who retaliated with another jug of water. The playfulness escalated, with water splashes replacing haldi, and everyone joining in the lively chaos.

Ritika noticed Arav standing alone as everyone now ran towards another side of garden. She couldn't resist the allure of mischief. With a mischievous smirk, she approached him, leaning against the wall, and teased him.

"Aap nahi ragenge mujhe apne rang me?" She said with a smirk and Arav looked at her blankly for few seconds.

[Will you not color me in your colors?]

To her surprise and shock, Arav responded with a smirk, taking her off guard. Closing the distance between them, he stood closer, his hand against the wall, creating an unspoken tension. Ritika, feeling a sudden nervousness, watched wide-eyed as he moved even closer. Her heart raced, and her breathing quickened as he leaned towards her ear.

"Rang to dun par bahot gehra hoga mera rang. Mere rang me ragne ke baad koi aur rang nahi chadh payega tum pe."

[I'll give you a color, but it will be very deep. After being colored in my shade, no other color will be able to stick to you.]

The whispered words sent shivers down her spine, and as Arav pulled back, a smirk played on his lips as her all boldness flew away. Ritika, still processing the unexpected boldness, stood there flustered, trying to recover from the electrifying shock.

With a triumphant smirk, Arav sauntered away, leaving Ritika behind, holding her heart, a mixture of surprise and exhilaration evident on her face.

As the water-playful chaos continued on one side, Shashwat, still observing from a distance, remained untouched by the water war. However, fate had different plans for him. Siya, intending to target Richa, accidentally splashed water on Shashwat, leaving him surprised and wet.

Shashwat: "Huh?"

Before Siya could offer an explanation, the elders arrived, casting stern glances at the unexpected turn of events. The sight of the ruined food preparations garnered disapproval.

Naman: "What is this?"

"Mausaji, actually we were just..." Prashant was going to speak but Harish, Prashant's father interrupted him,

"You all are not kids. You wasted the food, now it's your punishment. Tum sab ko hi aaj ka sara khana banana padega."

"Yes he is right." Harsh also agreed.

The stern order left everyone looking at each other, realising the consequences of their impromptu water fight. Arav tried to voice a protest, but Piyush cut him off.

"No ifs or buts. Go and change your dress and prepare the food."

Resigned, they left the scene, contemplating the unexpected twist of events. Shashwat, with a blank expression said,

"Par maine to kuch kiya bhi nahi."

_______________________________________________

How was the chapter guys??

Please do votes and comments ❤️

Do follow me on Instagram for spoilers and news related to updates ❤️.

Insta ID- Deewanixwriters

Lots of love ✨❤️.

~Deewanixwriters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 8K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...
30.6K 2.2K 15
Sandhiya Malhotra, a budding Ophthalmologist, on the verge of completing her M.D in Opthalmology. She was the most talkative one of the family, exact...
17.2K 1K 79
"โ„๐•š๐•ค ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•’๐•๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•š๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜....." โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… AARYANSH ร— ISH...
36.9K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." โ™ก "I saw this girl at the age of 13...